"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by NG3 »

wanglepin wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:I see that no one has dared to mention Ceylon grassing up Gillard.
No one has mentioned what kind of plea any of the six entered either. does anyone know. I also notice Sycophant Salli is unusually quiet. I suppose we will see a post soon announcing her untimely death.
Carlton: Six people have appeared in court following a rooftop protest at evicted Tom Crawford's former home. Mr Crawford, 64, was charged last month with assaulting a police officer after a large demonstration against the bailiffs who repossessed his home Fearn Chase. His trial is on November 18.

Those before Nottingham Crown Court yesterday were: Martin Atkin, 42, of Parkland Mews, Long Eaton; Mark Hawkins, 51, of Goathland Close, Bestwood Park; Mark Haining, 51, of Stamford Road, West Bridgford; Henry Kellie, 48, of Lubenham, Market Harborough; Elizabeth Shier, 41, of Ramsey Drive, Arnold; and James Bradley, 42, of Wigan. They all deny affray and are due back in court on November 6.

Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/dock-face ... z3iUhE3v1C
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Ha ha ha, Goofy have banned me again. I guess by their logic I must be onto something if they fear me so much.

HI guys, I guess you're over here more than you are there so you won't miss out on what I have to say. Must burn you up not being able to get back at me, why not overcome the fear and come post here?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

More chance of Tom getting his castle back than the freeloaders joining in the debate - look at the crap Letissier gets on goofy
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

NG3 wrote:
They all deny affray and are due back in court on November 6.
Nice, not guilty then. Thanks for that.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

NG3 wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:I see that no one has dared to mention Ceylon grassing up Gillard.
No one has mentioned what kind of plea any of the six entered either. does anyone know. I also notice Sycophant Salli is unusually quiet. I suppose we will see a post soon announcing her untimely death.
Carlton: Six people have appeared in court following a rooftop protest at evicted Tom Crawford's former home. Mr Crawford, 64, was charged last month with assaulting a police officer after a large demonstration against the bailiffs who repossessed his home Fearn Chase. His trial is on November 18.

Those before Nottingham Crown Court yesterday were: Martin Atkin, 42, of Parkland Mews, Long Eaton; Mark Hawkins, 51, of Goathland Close, Bestwood Park; Mark Haining, 51, of Stamford Road, West Bridgford; Henry Kellie, 48, of Lubenham, Market Harborough; Elizabeth Shier, 41, of Ramsey Drive, Arnold; and James Bradley, 42, of Wigan. They all deny affray and are due back in court on November 6.

Not 'no case to answer' then, :haha: :haha: :haha: , that leaves poor old Tom & Betty (no not the chicken) high and dry with their pleas then !! :haha: :haha:
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Posted on GOODF Doubt it will stay there long though

Moderators: Faljay, SalliNae, ceylon

Post a reply

Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Character Assassination
Postby .Ceylon » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:27 pm

My first is in Cretin, for thats what I am
My second is in Ebert who knows how to win
My third is in Yellow, for I am a yellow bellied Coward
My fourth is in Leach as I sponge of the state.
My fifth is in Obnoxious - thats me in the extreme
and my Sixth is in Narcissist - no one loves me more than I

Who Am I?

See you at the trial Land Ahoy Matey ????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
.Ceylon
New Recruit
New Recruit

letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I see Ceylon has gone back on his word to never use facebook again and has re-joined today (lets not mention though that he was going by the name of peter Charles on facebook, the whole time he wasn't on there) :snicker: :snicker:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

SoLongCeylon wrote:
My first is in Cretin, for thats what I am
My second is in Ebert who knows how to win
My third is in Yellow, for I am a yellow bellied Coward
My fourth is in Leach as I sponge of the state.
My fifth is in Obnoxious - thats me in the extreme
and my Sixth is in Narcissist - no one loves me more than I
That made me chuckle but i fear it may be to much for the GOODFers to solve, you might well cause a few fire alarms to go off by making them think hard (after all the cogs will be working overtime and will no doubt cause smoke to emit from ears).

I will be attending the trial if im in the country and after its finished i shall adjourn to either the waterfront, Fellows Morton & Clayton or Wetherspoons.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

daveBeeston wrote:
I will be attending the trial if im in the country and after its finished i shall adjourn to either the waterfront, Fellows Morton & Clayton or Wetherspoons.
There's at least 3 of us going, so far, so you won't be alone.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

letissier14 wrote:I see Ceylon has gone back on his word to never use facebook again and has re-joined today (lets not mention though that he was going by the name of peter Charles on facebook, the whole time he wasn't on there) :snicker: :snicker:
is that the same Ceylon who claimed you wouldn't be able to use facebook unless you had gov ID, so is his real name peter Charles or was he lying
NG3

Post by NG3 »

fat frank wrote:...or was he lying
Some people find some habits hard to give up...
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Remember Haining`s plea on behalf of this desperate woman himself asking for 200 supporters? There has been not a single mention of the desperate lady in the video posted by Mark Haining Ceylon over in Goofsville. He has made the video private now. Maybe Haining is still busy.
Posted by Ceylon
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... cegmjTF98E
Ceylon : `nothing to do with me`
The same video by SriLankerC (Mark Haining Ceylon) can still be viewed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D5d5G7A0V4
It seems Haining cared so much about this desperate woman’s plight he hasn't even given us or his loyal members an update on how the poor woman got on in court the same day he was starring at the same venue. Doesn't take the caring Haining long to drop someone once they are spent.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

wanglepin wrote:Remember Haining`s plea on behalf of this desperate woman himself asking for 200 supporters? There has been not a single mention of the desperate lady in the video posted by Mark Haining Ceylon over in Goofsville. He has made the video private now. Maybe Haining is still busy.
Posted by Ceylon
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... cegmjTF98E
Ceylon : `nothing to do with me`
The same video by SriLankerC (Mark Haining Ceylon) can still be viewed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D5d5G7A0V4
It seems Haining cared so much about this desperate woman’s plight he hasn't even given us or his loyal members an update on how the poor woman got on in court the same day he was starring at the same venue. Doesn't take the caring Haining long to drop someone once they are spent.
To be fair, I believe the case was scheduled for three days so won't finish until tomorrow.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Normal Wisdom wrote:To be fair, I believe the case was scheduled for three days so won't finish until tomorrow.
I seem to have jumped the gun then. Although, I didn't see any posts by Haining Ceylon calling for support for this poor woman today or tomorrow.. Maybe his conscience will prick him once he reads this post and cause him to spring action and we will see all the goofer threads crying out for all those available to attend tomorrow. After all, Crawford was able to get "600 people in minutes".
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:Not 'no case to answer' then, :haha: :haha: :haha: , that leaves poor old Tom & Betty (no not the chicken) high and dry with their pleas then !! :haha: :haha:
I think you mean Monika who will be tried the same time as Tom. Betty is Elisabeth Shier one of the alleged rooftop protesters.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:I thought I read a sob story about Mark losing his business and his home and that he blamed the government for it.

Looking a little into "ceylon" when he was a director of the travel agents, before it went tits up his address was

http://companycheck.co.uk/director/9068 ... or-summary

Now nearly 10 years later his address is still

http://britishphonebook.com/search.php? ... NOTTINGHAM

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/43+ ... !1e1?hl=en
I just came across this old vid of Ceylon
Some new legislation was brought out in 2006 by 2008 my business was gone and the house is in the process of being repossessed. But I believe it had to happen to me to get to where I am now.
.I had to grin at the bold underlined. That would be crown court then.. And he lost the house!!!1!!!
He talks about his friend
who went to court and made himself a "post master by signing over the signature of a judge which means that the judge has to answer all his questions"!!!!1!!!!!.
He had
"£50,000 worth of debt and "decided they weren't going to get a penny and they never did" !!!1!!!!.
When I went to GOODF I realized loads of people were asking question and nobody was answering them so I started answering them and am now known as quite knowledgeable.
That is knowledgeable in how to get into more debt lose your home and get yourself into Crown court.
When we realize how powerful the word - No - is, you take back the power of your life
Yes, well, just tell the judge that when you are sentenced Ceylon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYaKgASQXtg
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

wanglepin wrote:...
Yes, well, just tell the judge that when you are sentenced Ceylon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYaKgASQXtg
So debt is the way we're all controlled. Well only those who have to have the latest phone, pc, car, wide screen TV, new sofa etc etc. It's called a choice and you don't have to get yourself into hock for the latest stuff. How many of these poor souls are forced to buy shiny things by bankers holding a gun to their head?

If that's the way you decide to go, though, don't whine and bitch when it comes time to pay it back.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

What it all boils down to is they are angry with themselves because they have no willpower. They can't say "no". They want the stuff and they want it right now. When they realise they have bitten off more than they can chew they have to look for someone else to blame.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I bet Ceylon won't mention anything about him crying like a baby and running off to the peace officers and trying to grass up Gillard and get him arrested.

I thought Ceylon and his bald chubby significant other, loved everybody :shrug:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:
I thought Ceylon and his bald chubby significant other, loved everybody :shrug:
They do. But they have a funny way of showing it.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.