Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Normal Wisdom »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Bones wrote:
I thought Ceylon and his bald chubby significant other, loved everybody :shrug:
They do. But they have a funny way of showing it.
I can vouch for that.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I does rather feel like kicking a man when he's down but I guess Ceylon should be more worried about so many of his erstwhile allies deserting him than anything I say. I watched a couple of the "Introduction to Metaphysics" videos that he posted recently and it struck me that "Part 2" was one of the finest pieces of inadvertent comedy that he has produced to date. For me it's all about Ceylon in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPOH6uhfdBM

Anyway, I started wondering what he might have been thinking about while having to "grin and bear it" as his soppy mate droned on ... and on ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLkqY-P_0N4
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Pox

Post by Pox »

Normal Wisdom wrote: For me it's all about Ceylon in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPOH6uhfdBM

Anyway, I started wondering what he might have been thinking about while having to "grin and bear it" as his soppy mate droned on ... and on ...

:lol: :haha: :snicker:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

[quote="Pox"][quote="Normal Wisdom"] For me it's all about Ceylon in this video:

I could watch and watch this....... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I didn't bother watching that one. I gave up halfway through part 1 & decided that was enough. Now I feel almost sorry for poor old Haining stuck in a car with a weird bald bloke.

Whatever happened to Kak, though? He never appeared at any of the Crawford events and seems to have completely disappeared now. Maybe he can see the writing is on the wall for Haining and is walking backwards as fast as possible to put as much distance as he can between them before it all blows up. He is one of the creepiest guys I've ever had the misfortune to lay eyes on so no great loss.

BTW, what software to you use to put these little gems together with? You certainly seem to be very productive and long may it continue.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote: Whatever happened to Kak, though?
I believe you can find a comment from him on Normal's last video.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

YiamCross wrote:I didn't bother watching that one. I gave up halfway through part 1 & decided that was enough. Now I feel almost sorry for poor old Haining stuck in a car with a weird bald bloke.

Whatever happened to Kak, though? He never appeared at any of the Crawford events and seems to have completely disappeared now. Maybe he can see the writing is on the wall for Haining and is walking backwards as fast as possible to put as much distance as he can between them before it all blows up. He is one of the creepiest guys I've ever had the misfortune to lay eyes on so no great loss.

BTW, what software to you use to put these little gems together with? You certainly seem to be very productive and long may it continue.
He's always struck me as a lesser player than his co star ceylon. He's dropped off the videos a few times etc I'm not quite sure where he fits in to the grand scheme of things. Ceylon is very obvious in where he's coming from, particularly with his views on nottingham city council. But Kak... I don't know. I just never really had him pegged as truely hating them. There's a smugness to his presentations which struck me as more of an ego thing than a real deep seated feeling on the topics. Maybe this is down to how he acts as the sounding board for ceylon t bounce off in some videos.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:

So all this time you were secretly a shill for http://getintodeeperdebtfast.con?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

YiamCross wrote:I didn't bother watching that one. I gave up halfway through part 1 & decided that was enough. Now I feel almost sorry for poor old Haining stuck in a car with a weird bald bloke.

I use i-movie on my Macbook. My son has been telling me for ages that it is easy to use - and it is. I really want to put together some family movies from old photos, videos and phone clips etc but I decide to use the video about Tom's Endowment Policy for practice and I got the bug. Ceylon might be pleased to know (or not care a jot) but I am out of ideas for him now so I can get on with the family stuff.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

NG3 wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:

So all this time you were secretly a shill for http://getintodeeperdebtfast.con?
Ah good old Jerry Desmonde. Did you notice that his character in this clip is called Freeman? :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
NG3 wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:

Ah good old Jerry Desmonde. Did you notice that his character in this clip is called Freeman? :lol:
It was the clincher for me in linking it. Just fitted perfectly seeing Norman stitching up a Freeman.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

YiamCross wrote: Whatever happened to Kak, though? He never appeared at any of the Crawford events
he did. he turned up after another long absence on Crawford's doorstep with Ceylon . Both had on bowler hats and were calling themselves Bradford & Bingley.
Edit: there is a video somewhere on the old Crawford thread.
Bones

Post by Bones »

wanglepin wrote:
YiamCross wrote: Whatever happened to Kak, though? He never appeared at any of the Crawford events
he did. he turned up after another long absence on Crawford's doorstep with Ceylon . Both had on bowler hats and were calling themselves Bradford & Bingley.
Edit: there is a video somewhere on the old Crawford thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpw4mvrvKZE

wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:
wanglepin wrote: Edit: there is a video somewhere on the old Crawford thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpw4mvrvKZE
What do they look like? I would like to answer my own question here but I don't think it is worth a ban.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Not 'no case to answer' then, :haha: :haha: :haha: , that leaves poor old Tom & Betty (no not the chicken) high and dry with their pleas then !! :haha: :haha:
I think you mean Monika who will be tried the same time as Tom. Betty is Elisabeth Shier one of the alleged rooftop protesters.
Oh well, can't keep track of them all, suppose it's because they're all insignificant to me, just passing amusement :snicker:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Not 'no case to answer' then, :haha: :haha: :haha: , that leaves poor old Tom & Betty (no not the chicken) high and dry with their pleas then !! :haha: :haha:
I think you mean Monika who will be tried the same time as Tom. Betty is Elisabeth Shier one of the alleged rooftop protesters.
Oh well, can't keep track of them all, suppose it's because they're all insignificant to me, just passing amusement :snicker:
Betty Crawford (the chicken) is under witness protection and will have a new id once the trials are over. You heard it first on Quatloos. :whistle:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Betty Crawford (the chicken) is under witness protection and will have a new id once the trials are over. You heard it first on Quatloos. :whistle:

Come on, we all know Betty the Chicken was last seen under glass, fried, with a delicious flaky crispy southern style batter. She was Delicious!
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

One thing I feel sorry for is the loss of this animal, poor creature :(

All due to their owners poor decisions
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

It looks as though Ceylon is going to be arresting everybody........again. :haha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghuxMpOYwjA

Isn't it about time this bufoon grew up? What is he, fifty-one? He acts like a six-year-old.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Is he threatening to cause an affray?