Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by fat frank »

its easier to declare them bankrupt and let the OR deal with them,
NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NG3 »

Bankruptcy & Freemen are often a bad mix a) because freemen's often lie & b) because they often oppose tax, so frequently have things like undeclared income in their accounts.

It can get messy sometimes.

(not suggesting anything re the Crawford's, just observing a frequent occurrence)
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

fat frank wrote:I honestly hope, they declare tom and sue bankrupt, they lose sues mums house, and end up living in the spare room of amandas, I hope the c tax next year goes up by the police part to pay for this repo, lets call it the Crawford charge

think its time the tax man, looks at toms finances, claims he is retired, but is still advertising carpet work and making money from the talks he gives, and also look how many business and web sites are registered at 3 fern dump

and then watch the fall out, tom will be more of a broken man then he is now

(am in a evil mood today)
To be fair there is no law to stop a retired person working, my dad is 74 and is still self employed (sparky), so long as Tom completes the correct sections of his self assessment form, he is free to draw his pension on the way to his next carpet fitting job. My dad does it just to get out the house once in a while, but many pensioners have to work because their state pension isn't enough to live on (don't really understand that one myself since a state pension is quiet generous nowadays).
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

FatGambit wrote: ... but many pensioners have to work because their state pension isn't enough to live on (don't really understand that one myself since a state pension is quiet generous nowadays).
Maximum £12,000 a year for a couple?
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Bones

Post by Bones »

Craig is so upset and so worried about what has happened to his parent's he is off on his Hol's

https://www.facebook.com/craig.crawford.39?fref=ts

BlueBurmese
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by BlueBurmese »

Bones wrote:Craig is so upset and so worried about what has happened to his parent's he is off on his Hol's

Those benefits don't spend themselves you know.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
BlueBurmese wrote:
Bones wrote:Craig is so upset and so worried about what has happened to his parent's he is off on his Hol's

Those benefits don't spend themselves you know.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I am guessing then that his bail conditions do not include a prohibition on leaving the country? Or is that not something usually granted?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

NYGman wrote:
I am guessing then that his bail conditions do not include a prohibition on leaving the country?
A request has to be made for that condition and is only usually requested in cases of suspected flight.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

NG3 wrote:
NYGman wrote:
I am guessing then that his bail conditions do not include a prohibition on leaving the country?
A request has to be made for that condition and is only usually requested in cases of suspected flight.
Oh well, guess he really isn't much of a flight risk.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

FatGambit wrote:
fat frank wrote:I honestly hope, they declare tom and sue bankrupt, they lose sues mums house, and end up living in the spare room of amandas, I hope the c tax next year goes up by the police part to pay for this repo, lets call it the Crawford charge

think its time the tax man, looks at toms finances, claims he is retired, but is still advertising carpet work and making money from the talks he gives, and also look how many business and web sites are registered at 3 fern dump

and then watch the fall out, tom will be more of a broken man then he is now

(am in a evil mood today)
To be fair there is no law to stop a retired person working, my dad is 74 and is still self employed (sparky), so long as Tom completes the correct sections of his self assessment form, he is free to draw his pension on the way to his next carpet fitting job. My dad does it just to get out the house once in a while, but many pensioners have to work because their state pension isn't enough to live on (don't really understand that one myself since a state pension is quiet generous nowadays).
I understand that, but he is claiming he is retired and telling everyone that, then he is advertising for work, everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Oh well, guess he really isn't much of a flight risk.
Is this ultra subtle sarcasm? He's literally getting on a flight.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

NYGman wrote: Oh well, guess he really isn't much of a flight risk.
Dunno - there is some seriously heavyweight stupid on board.........................
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NG3 wrote:
NYGman wrote:
I'd also think that part of the bail conditions are to keep him away from Fearn Chase so if he gets on a plane to foreign parts then he'd be less likely to keep being a nuisance to the serving officers of Nottingham constabulary. I don't think they'd object to Craig being someone else's problem for however long he's away.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NG3

Post by NG3 »

No details yet but apparently the police are looking at another incident from the day of the rooftop protest that they believe may have involved some of the other protesters on their way home from the event.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I wonder if they believe their own PR?
Amanda Pike shared Josh Flagg's photo.
6 hrs · Edited
People often ask why we didn't slink off into the night with crowd funding to pay our blackmailers their fake debt.....because people that would only help us plus we don't support criminals or their heavy pockets!We've all got to do what we can to make this world a better place.....On we go!

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Skeleton wrote:But Tom or was it Amanda, matters not said they did as Crawford's name was sill on the Land Registry. Whoever is supplying them that information BTW is taking one heck of a risk with their job. Once is bad enough but it seems to have become almost routine, someone, somewhere, will eventually notice.
Around here, (Ohio, USA), land ownership records are public documents. Nowdays they are usually available on a website that is open to the public. No one would lose their job by disclosing land ownership.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Latest offering form Tom on ETFOTB

Tom Crawford‎Eviction the fraud of the bank
10 mins · Edited ·
Hi All
Sorry folks but from time to time you will see that things go a bit quiet from the Crawford's , however I just wanted to let you know things have definitely not gone off the boil in fighting the criminals that have stolen our home on the contrary we have been extra busy particularly this week, and were in court on Monday to support the Nottingham 6 we also received a property alert from one of our supporters Sally that Priority Law Conveying Solicitors had registered a charge on the property which was another thing we have had to look into , I also had to have my defense statement into the CPS by today regarding the trumped up charge of assaulting a Police Officer placed unlawfully on me which took some time however as always I will let you know in due course what action we have taken.
Whilst I do not give a platform to trolls it has become noticeable that some have become seen to be involved with these vile Facebook pages ? And like it or not for those who proclaim to want for a better Society whether you choose to believe what I have said in the past or not it is your own choice, I believe whole heartily in self determination so if you feel that you are unable to see the wood for the trees I am unable to help you at this present time not because I can not but because I will not be badgered or pressurized into answering questions to a bunch of trolls/ paid agents or people with no morals or what ever you would like to call them faceless or not. I have never been unapproachable, we the Crawford's remain stead farce in our resolve no matter what crap you throw at us. It was always a possibility our home would be stolen we knew that because we are dealing with the big boys and girls here, this is and has never been a stroll in the park to us, how easy wouldn't it have been for us to have accepted the crowd funding so all our worries had just melted away and the Banksters off the hook ? so that we would still be tucked up nicely in our home ?

"WHAT PAY THESE CRIMINALS AGAIN FOR SOMETHING WE HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR .NO WAY ON THIS PLANET WE ARE HERE TO HELP OTHERS FIGHT UNLAWFUL EVICTIONS AND WE WILL DO LAWFULLY WHATEVER IT TAKES IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THAT GOAL...
I have an interesting video coming out soon with what we have been up to, unfortunately these things take time, filling in forms, writing documents, discussions waiting on replies from court etc etc so please bare with us, as always wishing you all well thanks for all your kind support hope to see you all soon smile emoticon
Tom
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

noblepa wrote:
Skeleton wrote:But Tom or was it Amanda, matters not said they did as Crawford's name was sill on the Land Registry. Whoever is supplying them that information BTW is taking one heck of a risk with their job. Once is bad enough but it seems to have become almost routine, someone, somewhere, will eventually notice.
Around here, (Ohio, USA), land ownership records are public documents. Nowdays they are usually available on a website that is open to the public. No one would lose their job by disclosing land ownership.
They're public documents here too but I think the point is whoever is posting this info for the Crawfords is accessing a paid-for facility only available to professionals. Sounds like someone abusing work tools, a bit like stealing biros. Not big in the scheme of things but enough to get sacked, especially if it contravenes the conditions of the service which could be a big problem to the firm who rely on it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

we the Crawford's remain stead farce
Truth from a Crawford at last!