"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Losleones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:It looks as though Ceylon is going to be arresting everybody........again. :haha:
If this video of Haining stamping his authority on a civilian isn't going to scare TPTB i don't know what will. :sarcasmon:
The bloke is deluded.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozws5WuiRns
Pox

Post by Pox »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:It looks as though Ceylon is going to be arresting everybody........again. :haha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghuxMpOYwjA

Isn't it about time this bufoon grew up? What is he, fifty-one? He acts like a six-year-old.
He is such a p***k. Like a little kid who shouts 'nah nah' from round the corner while waving his fingers behind his ears before he runs off down the alley.
Needs to check his spellings on the ad though but what can you expect?
I have always thought that if you make a threat/promise etc. you must be prepared to follow through with it, otherwise all credibility is lost.
Credibility and Ceylon - only thing they have in common is that both words begin with 'C' - like many others.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Isn't it about time this bufoon grew up? What is he, fifty-one? He acts like a six-year-old.
What the hell was that?
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Pox

Post by Pox »

Normal Wisdom wrote:

What the hell was that?
A complete load of s**t just like the being that posted it or made the video.
Of all of that crew, he is the one that I abhor the most. As I have said up thread, just his voice grates on me (and that's before I see his mouth move).
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

1:25 "Peadophiles" :haha: The guy is a fuckwit.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pox

Post by Pox »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:1:25 "Peadophiles" :haha: The guy is a fuckwit.
You would think, wouldn't you, that as it is one of his favourite words, he would have written it out 100 times until he got it right.

OK, maybe more than 100 times, would take quite a while for it to sink in given his low level of brain cells.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Freetard Jimmy's avatar on GOOFY is a peace symbol made of peas. Does this make him a peadophile? He'd better watch out, Ceylon will be after him!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Peadophiles
Forgive me for this:

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I did consider that Peado may be a green version of Play Doh.

I think Ceylon has run out of ideas. Not that he had much of a clue in the first place, but this is his default position: You're all Paedophiles and you're going to get arrested soon.
It's this or having to pretend to be interested in listening to Dick Kak or whatever he's called droning on about stuff on YouTube.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I can't really comment....I've just noticed that I spelt "buffoon" with only one "f". :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

Yep, as soon a he summons the courage to actually do something everyone's in big trouble :snicker:

Perhaps he could start by actually trying to post that ad, including the bits his outstanding bravery, steadfast defiance in the face of The Man, and refusal to ever back down from the moral high ground, forced him to censor...

on his own video...

on his own channel...

where he defends justice and sprays truth like the incontinent spaniel of righteousness.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

I think in the face of the realization that he has no real "support" he's trying to get back in the game with his tough guy act. The trouble is that the majority of people knows it's just gas and nothing will come of it.

That's the problem with grandstanding, it loses credibility when you repeatedly fail to follow through on your words.

It allows us to start a little clock though so we can forever remind people of how long he's been all talk on this one.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

schismatrix wrote:
where he defends justice and sprays truth like the incontinent spaniel of righteousness.
Hang on a minute - incontinent spaniels might bring an action against you for being compared to Haining.............
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

slowsmile wrote:
schismatrix wrote:
Hang on a minute - incontinent spaniels might bring an action against you for being compared to Haining.............
OK, before spaniels get all hot under the muzzle about this:

"I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future."

Now, as for the idiot Haining, how about like a bullet hell final boss with a nervous twitch
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Normal Wisdom wrote:What the hell was that?
It was Ceylon posting a filler. You should be used to this by now Normal. When Haining feels he has been out out of the lime light for too long, he will post anything at all as long as it has his name on it. he`s done this many time. He usually does this over on goof to draw attention away from a popular thread that he hasn't posted or been involved with.
"an arrest is imminent" is the usual title of the videos. But as already been mentioned, it never happens.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Six people have appeared in court following a rooftop protest at evicted Tom Crawford's former home. Mr Crawford, 64, was charged last month with assaulting a police officer after a large demonstration against the bailiffs who repossessed his home Fearn Chase. His trial is on November 18.
Those before Nottingham Crown Court yesterday were: Martin Atkin, 42, of Parkland Mews, Long Eaton; Mark Hawkins, 51, of Goathland Close, Bestwood Park; Mark Haining, 51, of Stamford Road, West Bridgford; Henry Kellie, 48, of Lubenham, Market Harborough; Elizabeth Shier, 41, of Ramsey Drive, Arnold; and James Bradley, 42, of Wigan. They all deny affray and are due back in court on November 6.
http://www.nottinghampost.com/dock-face ... z3iUhE3v1C
Looks like a busy month for the Goofers of Goofsville. Can anyone confirm if the Silly Hat Six will be standing trial on the 6th or is this just a pre-trial hearing?
Last edited by wanglepin on Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

wanglepin wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:What the hell was that?
It was Ceylon posting a filler. You should be used to this by now Normal. When Haining feels he has been out out of the lime light for too long, he will post anything at all as long as it has his name on it. he`s done this many time. He usually does this over on goof to draw attention away from a popular thread that he hasn't posted or been involved with.
"an arrest is imminent" is the usual title of the videos. But as already been mentioned, it never happens.
It was more that I didn't understand the concept. I get that he hates the City and County Councils, I get that he thinks they are all "peadophiles" or "peadophile" protectors, I even get that he wants to pretend there is some day of terrible justice for them all looming on the horizon. I just didn't understand what I was looking at. Having watched it again, I wonder if he has actually placed this advert on Gumtree? Does he think he is being subversive by spreading "the message" to the people of Nottingham through the otherwise benign medium of a local sales website ? If that was his intention I think he needs to make it more obvious.

It's always "jam tomorrow" with Ceylon. The banking system is just about to collapse, the "peadophiles" are just about to be arrested. The thing with Ceylon's videos is that he has been making them since around 2011/12 and has been saying more or less the same thing the whole time. Despite all the presentations at £10 a head, internet radio interview, YouTube videos, all the talk of people "waking up" all the dramatic new legal initiatives, the number of days "that the world changed"; nothing has actually changed. I wish I could find amongst his videos his confident predictions that "the system" would be brought down by the end of 2013; then 2014 and obviously now 2015 - that might make a nice video of my own.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:the "peadophiles" are just about to be arrested.
Amazing what "Ceylon" is saying eh. :roll: And this is mainstream as well.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Pox wrote:
You would think, wouldn't you, that as it is one of his favourite words, he would have written it out 100 times until he got it right.

OK, maybe more than 100 times, would take quite a while for it to sink in given his low level of brain cells.
I watched a dreadful Youtube video a few days back where Wesley Ahmed was taunting police and bailiffs and he constantly used the word 'peadophile' and I notice that it is a favorite word in 'freeman' circles. My understand of the word is this:

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictio ... Peadophile

Can anyone enlighten me?
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.