Truth from a Crawford at last!
Never spoke a truer word :haha: :haha:
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Tom Crawford wrote:
I believe whole heartily in self determination so if you feel that you are unable to see the wood for the trees I am unable to help you at this present time not because I can not but because I will not be badgered or pressurized into answering questions to a bunch of trolls/ paid agents or people with no morals or what ever you would like to call them faceless or not.
This, Tom is where your position fails. If everything what you have said in the past is the truth it would not matter who is asking the questions. Your dismissal of questions because you say they are posed by people you describe as "trolls" is just a (very poor) way of avoiding those questions.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Colin123 wrote:Latest offering form Tom on ETFOTB

Tom Crawford‎Eviction the fraud of the bank
10 mins · Edited ·
Hi All
Sorry folks but from time to time you will see that things go a bit quiet from the Crawford's , however I just wanted to let you know things have definitely not gone off the boil in fighting the criminals that have stolen our home on the contrary we have been extra busy particularly this week, and were in court on Monday to support the Nottingham 6 we also received a property alert from one of our supporters Sally that Priority Law Conveying Solicitors had registered a charge on the property which was another thing we have had to look into , I also had to have my defense statement into the CPS by today regarding the trumped up charge of assaulting a Police Officer placed unlawfully on me which took some time however as always I will let you know in due course what action we have taken.
So what happened to the "review and revise"?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Well, if we are laughing at Tom's malapropisms:
Tom wrote:... so please bare with us, ...
No, I won't join the Crawfords becoming naked.

Toms asks rhetorically:
Tom wrote:WHAT PAY THESE CRIMINALS AGAIN FOR SOMETHING WE HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR.
That the heart of the lie. He has never shown any evidence that he has paid for the house. On the contrary, he agreed in court that they stopped paying the endowment policy, which was cashed-in to pay £178 towards the mortgage account.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Back in the good old days the was some mileage in the old adage of "A lie repeated often enough becomes the truth". Sadly for Tom and Co the internet has a very long memory and no mater how many times he tells the lie that he paid the debt if full ALL of the evidence shows he didn't and he can repeat his lie until Betty The Chicken comes home... It'll still be a lie.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Amanda Pike shared Josh Flagg's photo.
6 hrs · Edited
People often ask why we didn't slink off into the night with crowd funding to pay our blackmailers their fake debt.....
That would be this fake debt would it?
29th April 2013. Tom posts on GOODF admitting that in four months time B&B want the mortgage paying back in full.
I'd really like it if all four of you Crawfords: Tom Sue Craig and Amanda had to give evidence in the same court hearing. It would be like Jeremy Kyle meets Rashomon.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

10 mins · Edited · ....
I have an interesting video coming out soon with what we have been up to ...
Ooh goody! Might give me some material for another video too.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Tom Crawford wrote:
I believe whole heartily in self determination so if you feel that you are unable to see the wood for the trees I am unable to help you at this present time not because I can not but because I will not be badgered or pressurized into answering questions to a bunch of trolls/ paid agents or people with no morals or what ever you would like to call them faceless or not.
This, Tom is where your position fails. If everything what you have said in the past is the truth it would not matter who is asking the questions. Your dismissal of questions because you say they are posed by people you describe as "trolls" is just a (very poor) way of avoiding those questions.
I first responded to Crawford's first "Help Us!Video" over a year ago with a simple request for some understanding of his Endowment, asking why it had not matured? and if there was a shortfall? . This comment of mine was enough to get me blocked , deleted and forgotten about. Old Crawford is a devious and crafty idiot without morals and lacking in common decency. He is the ideal "poster boy" for the whole pathetic bunch, he was not lead along by losers he wholeheartedly jumped into his role.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

YiamCross wrote:
we the Crawford's remain stead farce
Truth from a Crawford at last!
In fact it sums them up :violin:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Amanda Pike shared Josh Flagg's photo.
6 hrs · Edited
People often ask why we didn't slink off into the night with crowd funding to pay our blackmailers their fake debt.....
That would be this fake debt would it?
29th April 2013. Tom posts on GOODF admitting that in four months time B&B want the mortgage paying back in full.
I'd really like it if all four of you Crawfords: Tom Sue Craig and Amanda had to give evidence in the same court hearing. It would be like Jeremy Kyle meets Rashomon.
In Rashomon everyone agreed that the bandit had killed the samurai, I'm not sure that if the Crawfords were placed in the same position they would even agree their was a bandit or a samurai.
Warning may contain traces of nut
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

I say get the Crawfrauds and UKAR on Judge Judy. Expose these shill faced liars once and for all.
'Putin's left hand man'
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

PeanutGallery wrote:In Rashomon everyone agreed that the bandit had killed the samurai, I'm not sure that if the Crawfords were placed in the same position they would even agree their was a bandit or a samurai.
The Crawfords would agree that they had a mortgage and it was someone else's fault.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

YiamCross wrote:
noblepa wrote:
Skeleton wrote:But Tom or was it Amanda, matters not said they did as Crawford's name was sill on the Land Registry. Whoever is supplying them that information BTW is taking one heck of a risk with their job. Once is bad enough but it seems to have become almost routine, someone, somewhere, will eventually notice.
Around here, (Ohio, USA), land ownership records are public documents. Nowdays they are usually available on a website that is open to the public. No one would lose their job by disclosing land ownership.
They're public documents here too but I think the point is whoever is posting this info for the Crawfords is accessing a paid-for facility only available to professionals. Sounds like someone abusing work tools, a bit like stealing biros. Not big in the scheme of things but enough to get sacked, especially if it contravenes the conditions of the service which could be a big problem to the firm who rely on it.
Check out https://www.rightmove.co.uk/register.html

Looks like all you have to do is register and can acquire notifications about a specific property you're interested in.

You may be right in that they may be going through an individual who is breaching terms of employment with the company they work for. However, in a single quick search I found the above which appears (I have not registered to perform more detailed verification) to be a publicly accessible way in which to get the same kind of property alerts.

I posted just one business in the U.K. that is providing the service for free to anyone who asks and is willing to register. There could easily be more. So without further evidence they are actually going down an "improper" route, I think it's more civilized to accept there may be nothing wrong with what they're doing in that particular instance.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

That's not Land Registry access, just to the Estate Agent (I think the American equivalent is a Realtor) sale list. However anyone can purchase, on line, a copy of the title register to a property for £3 direct from the Land Registry. The problem is it needs an e-mail address and a credit or debit card. One of those might just be an issue for a lot of GOODF folk.

Edit - the LR search available to the public doesn't show the sort of info being posted so I 'think' it is probably someone in the legal profession getting access.
Last edited by Footloose52 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I will not be badgered or pressurized into answering questions to a bunch of trolls/ paid agents or people with no morals
Remind me again how WE are allegedly the ones hurling insults?

And no, the Crawford's don't have to answer to the trolls, you have to answer to the whole list of stuff the judge pointed out to you, which 3 months after the judgement was handed down, the Crawford's have refused to dispute.
Pox

Post by Pox »

There are others on here who know more than me but we are not referring to property alerts here of the type that you can get on rightmove,zoopla etc. which joe public can register for.
I am sure that they can verify my understanding -

The type of alert that was referred to is one that only professionals have access to.
It would be used in a situation such as a purchaser exchanges contracts on a property and the conveyancer would receive notification if there was any activity prior to completion.
For example, a vendor may apply for borrowing on a property between exchange and completion. In this case, the conveyancer would receive this info and take the appropriate action.
The info that was put in the public domain re the alert was probably provided by someone who works in some sort of a conveyancing establishment or legal firm.
I doubt that a conveyancer or solicitor would have been daft enough to do so.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

Normal Wisdom wrote:

10 mins · Edited · ....
I have an interesting video coming out soon with what we have been up to ...
Ooh goody! Might give me some material for another video too.
I DO LIKE YOUR VIDEOS NORMAN, AND THE CRAWFORDS ARE INDEED THE GIFT THAT NEVER STOPS GIVING
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Footloose52 wrote:
That's not Land Registry access, just to the Estate Agent (I think the American equivalent is a Realtor) sale list. However anyone can purchase, on line, a copy of the title register to a property for £3 direct from the Land Registry. The problem is it needs an e-mail address and a credit or debit card. One of those might just be an issue for a lot of GOODF folk.

Edit - the LR search available to the public doesn't show the sort of info being posted so I 'think' it is probably someone in the legal profession getting access.
So you know for sure that a person could not use the Rightmove service to acquire the information that's being acquired? In other words, you know Rightmove does not provide that info. And you know for sure that no other business (U.K. or otherwise) has such a service covering U.K. properties where a person could sign up and identify a specific address?

And - I just realized I was making the assumption they were getting the service for free - you raise a valid point in that they could be paying for it (whether or not any of us has any particular belief in whether or not they could/would pay).
Pox

Post by Pox »

Hyrion wrote:
Footloose52 wrote:

So you know for sure that a person could not use the Rightmove service to acquire the information that's being acquired? In other words, you know Rightmove does not provide that info. And you know for sure that no other business (U.K. or otherwise) has such a service covering U.K. properties where a person could sign up and identify a specific address?

And - I just realized I was making the assumption they were getting the service for free - you raise a valid point in that they could be paying for it (whether or not any of us has any particular belief in whether or not they could/would pay).
I do know for sure that rightmove does not provide the info posted elsewhere I.e. The Type of property alert that was posted.
I do not know for sure that no other business (free or otherwise) can provide such a service as that was posted elsewhere, other than a legal firm or conveyancing outfit.
The alert on rightmove refers to -
I wish to be alerted when a two bed bungalow in Nottingham with a max price of £200k is listed, for example.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Can't wait for this video, dare I hope it will show the warrant :shrug: