The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Bones wrote:Can't wait for this video, dare I hope it will show the warrant :shrug:
You're just being silly now!
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The Facebook group ETFOTB-NOT have found this gem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft5bKZdKHtk

Tom Crawford admitting that he has had a "Trial Bundle" and that it was left in 3 Fearn Chase. I wonder what could have been in that which he wasn't willing to share with his "supporters".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:The Facebook group ETFOTB-NOT have found this gem:

Tom Crawford admitting that he has had a "Trial Bundle" and that it was left in 3 Fearn Chase. I wonder what could have been in that which he wasn't willing to share with his "supporters".
lol a great find, so it sounds like the high court order, was to get copies of the documents he lost when he lost his home - talk about butter fingers
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

CRAIG CRAWFORD EGNORING THE FACTS,,,,,,LIKE FARTHER LIKE SON

https://www.facebook.com/14708132232148 ... =1&theater Image
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Hyrion wrote:
Footloose52 wrote:
That's not Land Registry access, just to the Estate Agent (I think the American equivalent is a Realtor) sale list. However anyone can purchase, on line, a copy of the title register to a property for £3 direct from the Land Registry. The problem is it needs an e-mail address and a credit or debit card. One of those might just be an issue for a lot of GOODF folk.

Edit - the LR search available to the public doesn't show the sort of info being posted so I 'think' it is probably someone in the legal profession getting access.
So you know for sure that a person could not use the Rightmove service to acquire the information that's being acquired? In other words, you know Rightmove does not provide that info. And you know for sure that no other business (U.K. or otherwise) has such a service covering U.K. properties where a person could sign up and identify a specific address?

And - I just realized I was making the assumption they were getting the service for free - you raise a valid point in that they could be paying for it (whether or not any of us has any particular belief in whether or not they could/would pay).
The facility Land Registry provides is via a subscription service that the legal profession pay to access. As has been intimated once an intention to change proprietor has begun an 'interest' is registered usually lasting two weeks. This alerts anyone else in the legal profession that a sale is progressing, it's primarily designed to prevent fraud, to prevent the multiple sale of the same property. Access is strictly controlled and is not something a private individual could easily sign up for.

It is not a proper use of this data to disclose it to a bunch of fuckwits who might then use it to cause distress and possibly harm to a third party.

The Data Protection Act is there to police this sort of breach. I know that the LR can trace who accesses its data; the time, date, account used IP address etc so if someone were to complain, identifying where this was leaked from wouldn't be that difficult.

Then a look at the bird brain on FB who foolishly keeps disclosing this and QED.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

bagman wrote:CRAIG CRAWFORD EGNORING THE FACTS,,,,,,LIKE FARTHER LIKE SON

https://www.facebook.com/14708132232148 ... =1&theater Image
Par for the course with Craig. I got into a debate with him about the endowment a while back. As soon as I had him "cornered", he admitted that he didn't understand the financial stuff and simply trusted that his parents wouldn't do anything as stupid as to not pay their mortgage.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I also had to have my defense statement into the CPS by today regarding the trumped up charge of assaulting a Police Officer placed unlawfully on me which took some time however as always I will let you know in due course what action we have taken.
What action you have taken? Tom has got into the habit lately of "i have got something to tell you, but will tell you later" He also seems to have forgotten the warrant, forensics must be taking their time.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:The Facebook group ETFOTB-NOT have found this gem:

Tom Crawford admitting that he has had a "Trial Bundle" and that it was left in 3 Fearn Chase.
He should have no worries about losing it. His legal team, Eberk, O`Berk and just a Berk Taylor would have that bundle surely, or copies..
ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin wrote:He should have no worries about losing it. His legal team, Eberk, O`Berk and just a Berk Taylor would have that bundle surely, or copies..
Really? Tom or his (on) crack legal team paid for copies?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
wanglepin wrote:He should have no worries about losing it. His legal team, Eberk, O`Berk and just a Berk Taylor would have that bundle surely, or copies..
Really? Tom or his (on) crack legal team paid for copies?
Well if I remember correctly. Taylor talking to that other bellend Brian Gerrish, actually say he had the Bundle. That is unless there has been more than one Tom Crawford case.
Access to the case file (bundle). Request and notice. 9:00 onwards;
When they give you the case file [bundle] etc ...
Then they show at 18: 39 Crawford’s case management file[bundle].
This is the video that shows that warrant and possession order was issued.That they both denied was even in this "Bundle" Taylor has the “bundle” in his hands.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6WkCBm ... 9428#t=409
NG3

Post by NG3 »

The information being currently posted, if in the hands of the cps and/or police, could have significant impact on the criminal cases currently going through the courts.
ArthurWankspittle

NG3 wrote:The information being currently posted, if in the hands of the cps and/or police, could have significant impact on the criminal cases currently going through the courts.
I would have thought both sides already have all this information.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
NG3 wrote:The information being currently posted, if in the hands of the cps and/or police, could have significant impact on the criminal cases currently going through the courts.
Probably, but the latest videos etc remove elements of doubt that could have been used in mitigation. The "lost in the post" defence is out the window. That means people can't even argue they were doing wrong for what they felt were good reasons. It's now a straight "Tom lied to us", or a straight "This was just intentionally malicious and unlawful".
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Probably, but the latest videos etc remove elements of doubt that could have been used in mitigation. The "lost in the post" defence is out the window. That means people can't even argue they were doing wrong for what they felt were good reasons. It's now a straight "Tom lied to us", or a straight "This was just intentionally malicious and unlawful".
Do not take this the wrong way NG but before commenting I was waiting for you to post. I was thinking along the same lines but am no expert. This video evidence along with the posts is pretty damming. It throws up a hell of a quandary though, admit Tom lied or take the hit and it would be a big hit.

Given the tightness on earlier discussions, maybe this one needs to end.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I'm not sure why "Tom lied to us" would come up at any point. Being lied to wouldn't legally excuse any of what the people charged allegedly did. "Oh I spit on a cop because Tom lied to me so please drop the charges" would never fly.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Jeffrey wrote:I'm not sure why "Tom lied to us" would come up at any point. Being lied to wouldn't legally excuse any of what the people charged allegedly did. "Oh I spit on a cop because Tom lied to me so please drop the charges" would never fly.
Mitigation.

The "why" is very important in sentencing.

If you have a "good" reason for doing a "bad" thing the courts are twice as lenient.
ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton wrote:Given the tightness on earlier discussions, maybe this one needs to end.
We need to discuss the law in general and not try and guess specific people's defences or mitigating circumstances.
I'm of a similar opinion to Jeffrey. Because someone has lied to me over a situation does not absolve me from obeying the law. If someone were to ask me to collect a car for them and drive it back to their house, and they told me they had insured it for me to drive, it would be reasonable of me to assume that everything was OK. If it turns out it is not their car to take, after I have driven off with it, I may have a defence for TWOCing and driving without insurance. I don't have an excuse for speeding in said car because I was lied to over the ownership and insurance.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:We need to discuss the law in general and not try and guess specific people's defences or mitigating circumstances. I'm of a similar opinion to Jeffrey. Because someone has lied to me over a situation does not absolve me from obeying the law. If someone were to ask me to collect a car for them and drive it back to their house, and they told me they had insured it for me to drive, it would be reasonable of me to assume that everything was OK. If it turns out it is not their car to take, after I have driven off with it, I may have a defence for TWOCing and driving without insurance. I don't have an excuse for speeding in said car because I was lied to over the ownership and insurance.
In 1999 Tony Martin shot and killed a man and (after appeals) his eventual sentence was 5 years. In 1999 Chris Smith shot and killed a man and (after appeals) his eventual sentence was life with a minimum of 15.

Mitigation isn't about innocent or guilty.

That's why a GM crops protester get's a shorter sentence for affray than a gang of youths on the local estate.

If someone's protesting for a cause they think is just it doesn't change that their actions are wrong, but it does indicate that perhaps their intentions were at least worthy and therefore their punishment shouldn't be as severe as the sentence given to someone else, who has gone out and done something similar just for the hell of it.

Most common crimes have sentencing guidelines that are meant to help steer a judge towards the right sentence (which for most crimes have a wide range available), and this is where mitigation comes in.

Was it pre-planned?

How long did it last?

What was the motivation?

Is the convicted likely to offend again, based on evidence heard?

What levels of violence or disorder was there?

The list goes on, but if a defendant can argue they thought that, although illegal, what they were doing served a legitimate purpose then the judge would be guided to be more lenient, and also more likely to view it as an isolated incident, rather than as indicative of a pattern of crime, which would also impact sentencing.
ArthurWankspittle

Just been trying to find it but can't. Anyone else know where the sentencing guidelines for Crown Courts are?
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

I like Peter May :lol: :lol:

Lorraine Page keep up the good work Tom keep fighting and dont give up xxx
Yesterday at 16:53 · Like · 3

Michelle Hall Was Mooney We're all here for u x
Yesterday at 16:53 · Like · 3

Danny Welsh Keep fighting mate, illegal eviction written all over it, doesn't matter what 3rd parties and trolls say, you know the truth and so do we who understand that poxy judgement
Yesterday at 16:55 · Like · 3

Sean Paul i believe ya SP.
Yesterday at 16:55 · Like · 2

Tracey Brammer gd luck fingers crossed for u and your family
Yesterday at 17:02 · Like · 2

Chris Upton Good luck tom
Yesterday at 17:06 · Like · 2

Tara Louise Shaw Concentrate on what you need to do tom all the followers understand how busy things must be right now but you know we will all still be here patiently waiting for news GOOD LUCK praying for happy news for you all soon
Yesterday at 17:11 · Like · 4

Karl Rowley Carry on the fight brother
Yesterday at 17:21 · Like · 3

Terry Allen God bless you Tom Crawford and your family we are all fighting our battles against these criminals and we will be victorious. Ve victus semper libre.
23 hrs · Like · 4

Mags Thorington Thanks for the update Tom. Keep fighting we are all behind you and your family x
22 hrs · Like · 3

Frances Hill Im still routing for the Crawfords ! The cream always rises to the top smile emoticon
22 hrs · Like · 2

Peter May I would like to ask you Tom, what are you doing to get Jay out of prison.
21 hrs · Like

Tom Crawford Ive a hairpin Peter smile emoticon
20 hrs · Like · 1

Sean Paul https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgum6OT_VH8...

Muse - Starlight [Official Music Video]
YOUTUBE.COM
20 hrs · Like · 1

Peter May Not the answer I was hoping for Tom. Have you questioned Jurisdiction.
20 hrs · Like

Sean Paul ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^mehhhhhhhhhhh fag
20 hrs · Like · 1

Tom Crawford Have I met you Peter ?
20 hrs · Like · 1

Peter May No we havent met Tom but I have been following you with interest.
20 hrs · Like

Peter May Im not trying to cause a problem. I am concerned that Jay is being made a scapegoat.
20 hrs · Like

Tom Crawford Then I suggest you talk to Jay about your concerns Peter
20 hrs · Like

Peter May I can't talk to Jay because he is in prison.
20 hrs · Like

Tom Crawford Do you know Jay Peter?
20 hrs · Edited · Like

Peter May Yes.
20 hrs · Like · 1

Tom Crawford So you are a friend of the family's ?
20 hrs · Like

Peter May I know Jay. Im not a friend of the family. I am concerned that he will be in prison for at least four months before any court hearing takes place.
20 hrs · Like

Tom Crawford Peter please forgive me and I no way mean to sound rude but I would never openly discuss Jays business in public out of respect for his family and especially on fb
20 hrs · Like · 2

Peter May You have made your position clear. Good luck. I have also made my concerns to you and I hope you take them onboard.
20 hrs · Like · 1

Tom Crawford Thank you Peter I am sure the family will be very grateful for your concerns
20 hrs · Like

Peter May Candice and Jay know my concerns about him being a political prisoner.
20 hrs · Like

Phil Kirk I not sure what Tom can do to help get Jay released? none of them should of been arrested but they seem to have thrown the rule book out the window.
5 hrs · Like

Phil Kirk I am pretty sure if Tom or anyone of us could get Jay released we would do in a heart beat. Big respect to everybody fighting corruption. I accepted a long time ago i may be put prison because we are fighting the State and they can only try to shut us ...See More
5 hrs · Like · 1

Jayne Meg McLaren Keep Fighting Tom Crawford we are all behind you xx
1 hr · Like