Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
NYGman wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:

Just goes to prove you really are a government Shill :sarcasmon:

Well he was a federal tax inspector (or something like that) so I hardly think we can consider a man of the people. I mean he doesn't even drink Canadian beer.

I was a fairly senior Canada Revenue Agency auditor which makes me an enemy of the people. I'm good with that but don't go spreading calumnies that I don't drink Canadian beer. I had a Philips Blue Buck at lunch. Brewed in Victoria British Columbia, my home town. As Canadian as you get.

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NG3 »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Doesn't the waste of space ceylon live in Nottingham. .....
Nearly, he's in West Bridgford, which is south of the river, but it's walking distance to Nottingham
Burnaby49 wrote: Brewed in Victoria British Columbia, my home town.
I didn't know you were an islander, I'm ex-Nanaimo, and still have a million relatives there, although mainly in the senior bracket these days.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

NG3

I didn't know you were an islander, I'm ex-Nanaimo, and still have a million relatives there, although mainly in the senior bracket these days.
I go way back on the Island. Born in Victoria. My grandfather had a farm in Comox. One aunt was Chief matron at what was called the Indian Hospital in Nanaimo. Another Aunt was the Comox City Clerk for years. I was always over there in the summer visiting. I spent a night in Nanaimo last year checking out the pubs. Not much.

Off to Qualicum Beach tomorrow for five days at an oceanside condo.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:Slanderous remarks about Burnaby and Beer
I was a fairly senior Canada Revenue Agency auditor which makes me an enemy of the people. I'm good with that but don't go spreading calumnies that I don't drink Canadian beer. I had a Philips Blue Buck at lunch. Brewed in Victoria British Columbia, my home town. As Canadian as you get.

I of course was referencing the brand of beer known as Canadian.
Warning may contain traces of nut
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Ah computer text search based advertising.

Seriously Bungle this is a common sad Freeman trait. They are where they are because the New World Order/Illuminati/Bilderburgers/Joos/Masons/pick you own, are suppressing them and in the mean time they get all the money/sex/power/control that Freemen don't have and this in turn allows them to get away with anything they want like paedophilia. Therefore all people with money/sex lives/power/control must be paedophiles.

Also, I think the spelling pedophile is a US construct, the UK spelling is paedophile.
Um. Are you suggesting that a lot of sovs are actually wannabe child molestors who not only refrain from acting on their impulses for fear of punishment, but believe that there is an elite class of people who can act and don't get punished and therefor harbor a jealous resentment of?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

NG3 wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:Doesn't the waste of space ceylon live in Nottingham. .....
Nearly, he's in West Bridgford, which is south of the river, but it's walking distance to Nottingham
Burnaby49 wrote: Brewed in Victoria British Columbia, my home town.
If ceylon is making threats of violence it's a criminal offence and he is on bail.
If thoseguys were to make a complaint to the police he could be charged and remanded, committing an offence on bail......
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

24:40 onwards .
How Ceylon can sit there with a straight face and say;
I sent an invoice to a debt collector for £7000. He replied back the very next day saying he “wasn’t going to pay that and was going to continue to chase me”. On that invoice I had my trademark copyright information. So in reply to his letter I sent another invoice back, well this time he had used my name twice, so it was for £2,000,000. They never contacted me again.
is stunning !!!!1!!!!!
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

wanglepin wrote:24:40 onwards .
I sent an invoice to a debt collector for £7000. He replied back the very next day saying he “wasn’t going to pay that and was going to continue to chase me”. On that invoice I had my trademark copyright information. So in reply to his letter I sent another invoice back, well this time he had used my name twice, so it was for £2,000,000. They never contacted me again.
is stunning !!!!1!!!!!
What video?
Ceylon is actually debunking himself with those words. If the DCA never contacted him again that would mean they never paid the bill and the "invoice" is still outstanding.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: What video?
Ceylon is actually debunking himself with those words. If the DCA never contacted him again that would mean they never paid the bill and the "invoice" is still outstanding.
Sorry about that Rumpel . This video wittering Witterick and Ceylon talking to a complete nobhead on Edge media.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPtJ11hQrOA
longdog

Post by longdog »

is stunning !!!!1!!!!!
Mark Haining
Mark Haining
Mark Haining
Mark Haining
Mark Haining
Mark Haining
Mark Haining
Mark Haining
Mark Haining

Invoice me for £10,000,000 Mark Haining... Oh... £11,000,000... Then try to collect it :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

is stunning !!!!1!!!!!
I think you're missing the point of how a lot of GOODF "works". If the debt collector has stopped chasing Haining for whatever £ the debt was then his "invoices" have worked - he has got away without paying the debt.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

For most of us Ceylon is pretty much a figure of fun. From time to time I get annoyed that he encourages people to make bad situations worse but on the whole I cannot take him seriously. Then he endorses a video like this (with a cosmetic qualification that he thinks will make it more palatable) and reminds us all just what a despicable human being c*nt he really is.

His soppy mate wonders why I liked seeing Haining roughed up in that Cromlech eviction video. As I said previously and am happy to repeat now, he hasn't been "roughed up" nearly enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnFzH5evAAU
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

slowsmile wrote:
I think you're missing the point of how a lot of GOODF "works". If the debt collector has stopped chasing Haining for whatever £ the debt was then his "invoices" have worked - he has got away without paying the debt.
According to him.
No explanation as to how HE was ever going to collect the £2,000,000 owed to him.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

wanglepin wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: What video?
Sorry about that Rumpel . This video wittering Witterick and Ceylon talking to a complete nobhead on Edge media.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPtJ11hQrOA
He never mentions what the debt was for but knowing this cretin it was probably a utility bill passed on to a DCA. He hasn't got the backbone to challenge the so called "peadophile" Councils or IR (not that he will declare) & therefore he can beat them with his 3 letter approach, which is, in my mind utter bollox. The DCA or Bailiffs will weigh up whether it's worth chasing or not - some write off & others are hell bent on collection.

Less chance of receiving his invoice to DCAs than Peter has of transferring funds to a payee. :naughty:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

grixit wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Ah computer text search based advertising.

Seriously Bungle this is a common sad Freeman trait. They are where they are because the New World Order/Illuminati/Bilderburgers/Joos/Masons/pick you own, are suppressing them and in the mean time they get all the money/sex/power/control that Freemen don't have and this in turn allows them to get away with anything they want like paedophilia. Therefore all people with money/sex lives/power/control must be paedophiles.

Also, I think the spelling pedophile is a US construct, the UK spelling is paedophile.
Um. Are you suggesting that a lot of sovs are actually wannabe child molestors who not only refrain from acting on their impulses for fear of punishment, but believe that there is an elite class of people who can act and don't get punished and therefor harbor a jealous resentment of?
I think it would be fair to say that Ceylon loves Paedophilia. It's almost all he ever talks about.
Warning may contain traces of nut
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:For most of us Ceylon is pretty much a figure of fun. From time to time I get annoyed that he encourages people to make bad situations worse but on the whole I cannot take him seriously. Then he endorses a video like this (with a cosmetic qualification that he thinks will make it more palatable) and reminds us all just what a despicable human being c*nt he really is.

His soppy mate wonders why I liked seeing Haining roughed up in that Cromlech eviction video. As I said previously and am happy to repeat now, he hasn't been "roughed up" nearly enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnFzH5evAAU

The strange thing is that under an authoritarian state how do you imagine those who follow the 3 letter plan would fare?, where do you imagine the Taylors, Hainings, Ravenscrofts etc would spend their day's?.
We should actually thank this man for posting this video.........lest we forget.

This man is a boil that needs lancing.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
biglee
Swabby
Swabby

Post by biglee »

New release on YT sailing close to the wind. :evil:
Pox

Post by Pox »

biglee wrote:New release on YT sailing close to the wind. :evil:
do you have a link please
biglee
Swabby
Swabby

Post by biglee »

https://youtu.be/BMbfIlqfg98
I hope that is it :shrug:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

biglee wrote:https://youtu.be/BMbfIlqfg98
I hope that is it :shrug:
So he's posted it on two of his YouTube channels, as Normal Wisdom spotted above it's on Mark Ceylon's channel and now biglee finds in on SriLankerC's channel. How utterly, er, doubly disgusting?