The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by mufc1959 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Just been trying to find it but can't. Anyone else know where the sentencing guidelines for Crown Courts are?
Here you go, Arthur.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/sentencing_manual/

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/pu ... pic=&year=
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Factors indicating lower culpability

Did not start trouble
Provocation
What were talking about effects those statements.

If a person believed they had some justification to their actions there would be an argument that there actions were a response to a perceived provocation.

If they had no legitimate argument for being at a location then it would be an incident of their creation with no legitimate argument of provocation.

Is a person a freedom fighter, or terrorist, legitimately aggrieved protester, or self promoting thug?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I didn't think they could get any more crazy but hell they are giving it their best shot. What with Haining posting adulation for Hitler, I mean I've heard of Godwin's law but I've never seen it enacted in such a twisted way. To compare yourself to HItler? Really?

Now we have the lovely Amanda enthusing over an American gangster from the 30s. Apparently there's a myth going around that he destroyed mortgage documents when he robbed a bank. Same sort of thing that's said by those who think HIter was a hero. He built the autobhans, gave us the VW beetle and various other wonderful benefits to mankind never seen before in the history of human civilization. Like taking young boys out into the country in tents (Haining does seem a little too fond of this whole paedophile thing to me, makes me wonder what he's trying to hide).

The main difference being that Hitler may well have made mortorways and VW happen when otherwise they might not but Floyd almost certainly didn't do anything about mortgage documents when he robbed banks. He just wanted the money. Neither of them were worthy of anything different from what they got in the end in my humble opinion, but then what do I know compared to Haining, Pike and the whold Crawford gang, well known benefactors of humanity.
Amanda Pike shared The Investigative's photo.
1 hr
What a hero!:-)

NG3

Post by NG3 »

My favourite Hitler apologist quote from a forum was "He was a vegetarian, give him a break!"
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

[quote="YiamCross"]I didn't think they could get any more crazy but hell they are giving it their best shot. What with Haining posting adulation for Hitler, I mean I've heard of Godwin's law but I've never seen it enacted in such a twisted way. To compare yourself to HItler? Really?

Now we have the lovely Amanda enthusing over an American gangster from the 30s. Apparently there's a myth going around that he destroyed mortgage documents when he robbed a bank. Same sort of thing that's said by those who think HIter was a hero. He built the autobhans, gave us the VW beetle and various other wonderful benefits to mankind never seen before in the history of human civilization. Like taking young boys out into the country in tents (Haining does seem a little too fond of this whole paedophile thing to me, makes me wonder what he's trying to hide).

The main difference being that Hitler may well have made mortorways and VW happen when otherwise they might not but Floyd almost certainly didn't do anything about mortgage documents when he robbed banks. He just wanted the money. Neither of them were worthy of anything different from what they got in the end in my humble opinion, but then what do I know compared to Haining, Pike and the whold Crawford gang, well known benefactors of humanity.

[quote]Amanda Pike shared The Investigative's photo.
1 hr
What a hero!:-)

As much as it pains me, she is pretty close to the truth here. Charles Arthur Floyd was no gangster, as much as the FBI would like to paint him as such and yes he took the mortgages and he burnt them. He had the touch of a Robin Hood about him. 150,000...maybe more attended his funeral, his brother was voted Sheriff in their home town for 30 years.
The main difference was he helped farmers who wanted to pay and couldn't . Charles was a thief and a rogue......but a good lad too!.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Steady on chaps. You run the risk of Ceylon calling himself "pretty boy Haining" claiming to be offering a free service in educating the gulable, thick, dumb and downright stupid, if you carry on
NG3

Post by NG3 »

vampireLOREN wrote: As much as it pains me, she is pretty close to the truth here. Charles Arthur Floyd was no gangster, as much as the FBI would like to paint him as such and yes he took the mortgages and he burnt them. He had the touch of a Robin Hood about him. 150,000...maybe more attended his funeral, his brother was voted Sheriff in their home town for 30 years.
The main difference was he helped farmers who wanted to pay and couldn't . Charles was a thief and a rogue......but a good lad too!.
It's back to that finding the wrong solutions to genuine concerns again.

That era was in many ways the perfect storm for many who saw their lives changed forever by an unforeseeable aggregation of disasters and failures that lead to desperate times for many and a loss of faith in the system that left a vacuum for many ideas and ideologies to compete in.

It doesn't exonerate some of the people or events of the era, but mitigates them to a degree and helps us to understand better some of the choices they made, and their motivations for making them.

It is the somewhat smaller storms, financial scandals, austerity measures, etc of recent times that has created a similar loss of faith, and vacuum , that these freeman are trying to exploit, playing on fears and concerns to manipulate the vulnerable and easily lead.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NG3 wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote: As much as it pains me, she is pretty close to the truth here. Charles Arthur Floyd was no gangster, as much as the FBI would like to paint him as such and yes he took the mortgages and he burnt them. He had the touch of a Robin Hood about him. 150,000...maybe more attended his funeral, his brother was voted Sheriff in their home town for 30 years.
I can't find any reference to the Robin Hood stuff except in a few songs. Plenty of robbing though, and murder. Hitler indisputably did build the autobahns, rebuild the German economy and probably made the trains run on time so I guess we should call him a good lad too?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Yiamcross wrote:
I can't find any reference...
It may be that he burned the mortgages, but his reason for doing so may have not been as clear cut as people might first think. It would certainly be beneficial for a criminal to have any number of 'honest citizens' in his debt and prepared to look the other way should questions be asked in regard to his whereabouts.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

YiamCross wrote: I can't find any reference to the Robin Hood stuff except in a few songs. Plenty of robbing though, and murder. Hitler indisputably did build the autobahns, rebuild the German economy and probably made the trains run on time so I guess we should call him a good lad too?
The second link when you google his name

http://www.biography.com/people/charles ... yd-9542085

Upon his release, Pretty Boy Floyd was thought to have killed a man who was accused, but acquitted, of killing his father. He became a hired gun for bootleggers along stretches of the Ohio River.

Known for his reckless use of a machine gun, Floyd began robbing banks in Ohio with a group of gangster accomplices, and soon moved on to other territories. During his crime spree, bank insurance rates in Oklahoma were reported to have doubled. He became popular with the public by allegedly destroying mortgage papers at many of the banks he robbed, liberating many debt-ridden citizens. (These acts were never fully verified and may in fact be myth.) Known for sharing money he'd lifted with others, he was often protected by Oklahoma locals, who dubbed him "Robin Hood of the Cookson Hills."
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

[quote="Colin123"]I like Peter May

Peter May I would like to ask you Tom, what are you doing to get Jay out of prison.
21 hrs · Like

Tom Crawford Ive a hairpin Peter smile emoticon
20 hrs · Like · 1

Peter May Not the answer I was hoping for Tom. Have you questioned Jurisdiction.
20 hrs · Like

Tom Crawford Have I met you Peter ?
20 hrs · Like · 1

Peter May No we havent met Tom but I have been following you with interest.
20 hrs · Like

Peter May Im not trying to cause a problem. I am concerned that Jay is being made a scapegoat.
20 hrs · Like

Tom Crawford Then I suggest you talk to Jay about your concerns Peter
20 hrs · Like

Peter May I can't talk to Jay because he is in prison.
20 hrs · Like

Tom Crawford Do you know Jay Peter?
20 hrs · Edited · Like

Peter May Yes.
20 hrs · Like · 1

Tom Crawford So you are a friend of the family's ?
20 hrs · Like

Peter May I know Jay. Im not a friend of the family. I am concerned that he will be in prison for at least four months before any court hearing takes place.
20 hrs · Like

Tom Crawford Peter please forgive me and I no way mean to sound rude but I would never openly discuss Jays business in public out of respect for his family and especially on fb
20 hrs · Like · 2

Peter May You have made your position clear. Good luck. I have also made my concerns to you and I hope you take them onboard.
20 hrs · Like · 1

Tom Crawford Thank you Peter I am sure the family will be very grateful for your concerns
20 hrs · Like

Peter May Candice and Jay know my concerns about him being a political prisoner.
20 hrs · Like]

I like Peter May as well. Pity though as I cannot see him being around for very long!!
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Bungle wrote:
Colin123 wrote:I like Peter May

Peter May I would like to ask you Tom, what are you doing to get Jay out of prison.
21 hrs · Like

Tom Crawford Ive a hairpin Peter smile emoticon
20 hrs · Like · 1

Peter May Not the answer I was hoping for Tom. Have you questioned Jurisdiction.
20 hrs · Like

Tom Crawford Have I met you Peter ?
20 hrs · Like · 1

Peter May No we havent met Tom but I have been following you with interest.
20 hrs · Like

Peter May Im not trying to cause a problem. I am concerned that Jay is being made a scapegoat.
20 hrs · Like

Tom Crawford Then I suggest you talk to Jay about your concerns Peter
20 hrs · Like

Peter May I can't talk to Jay because he is in prison.
20 hrs · Like

Tom Crawford Do you know Jay Peter?
20 hrs · Edited · Like

Peter May Yes.
20 hrs · Like · 1

Tom Crawford So you are a friend of the family's ?
20 hrs · Like

Peter May I know Jay. Im not a friend of the family. I am concerned that he will be in prison for at least four months before any court hearing takes place.
20 hrs · Like

Tom Crawford Peter please forgive me and I no way mean to sound rude but I would never openly discuss Jays business in public out of respect for his family and especially on fb
20 hrs · Like · 2

Peter May You have made your position clear. Good luck. I have also made my concerns to you and I hope you take them onboard.
20 hrs · Like · 1

Tom Crawford Thank you Peter I am sure the family will be very grateful for your concerns
20 hrs · Like

Peter May Candice and Jay know my concerns about him being a political prisoner.
20 hrs ·Like
I like Peter May as well. Pity though as I cannot see him being around for very long!!
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Amanda's latest musing

Amanda Pike‎Eviction the fraud of the bank
18 mins ·
Something that occurred to me today.....Bank claim they own our house. bank have meetings with police and court for weeks arranging eviction. police take an active roll in the forced and violent eviction of my family. Every single time after the eviction, should people even set foot on OUR street or go near OUR house the police arrived harrassing them/us threatening to arrest people for trespass even when people were not on OUR land. Bank then we think (we're not 100% but does look that way) unlawfully sell our home. since then guess what. no police arrive to harrass us or others! interesting huh!? what do you think?
Like Comment
10 people like this.
View 1 more comment

Francis Hanney And we do not negotiate with terrorists
15 mins · Like · 5

Claire Booker I think it might be worth someone innocently going and checking on the fish since trespass is a civil matter and animal cruelty is a criminal one!!!!
12 mins · Like · 1

Amanda Pike Someone said its been changed recently to a criminal one?
11 mins · Like

Francis Hanney lol they change their rules to suit themselfes, well... they aren't my rules as I am not employed by their corporation, so fuck em wink emoticon
7 mins · Like · 2

Francis Hanney
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Colin123 wrote:Amanda's latest musing

18 mins ·
Something that occurred to me today.....Bank claim they own our house. bank have meetings with police and court for weeks arranging eviction. police take an active roll in the forced and violent eviction of my family. Every single time after the eviction, should people even set foot on OUR street or go near OUR house the police arrived harrassing them/us threatening to arrest people for trespass even when people were not on OUR land. Bank then we think (we're not 100% but does look that way) unlawfully sell our home. since then guess what. no police arrive to harrass us or others! interesting huh!? what do you think?
Like Comment
10 people like this.
View 1 more comment

15 mins · Like · 5

Claire Booker I think it might be worth someone innocently going and checking on the fish since trespass is a civil matter and animal cruelty is a criminal one!!!!
12 mins · Like · 1

11 mins · Like

Francis Hanney lol they change their rules to suit themselfes, well... they aren't my rules as I am not employed by their corporation, so fuck em wink emoticon
7 mins · Like · 2

Francis Hanney

Why doesn't she go check it out for herself and make it a hat trick of Crawfords arrested !
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Peter May is another one who tells people to ignore court letters from Northamption County Court Bulk Centre as they are fake.

He posts on a couple of bailiff watch sites and is happy to tell everyone to simply ignore most letters
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

letissier14 wrote:Peter May is another one who tells people to ignore court letters from Northamption County Court Bulk Centre as they are fake.

He posts on a couple of bailiff watch sites and is happy to tell everyone to simply ignore most letters
Brilliant Legal Strategy, ranks just below returning court papers 'Not Known at This Address', quickest (& stupidest) way ever to get a CCJ.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

AndyPandy wrote:
Colin123 wrote:Amanda's latest musing

18 mins ·
Like Comment
10 people like this.
View 1 more comment

15 mins · Like · 5

12 mins · Like · 1

11 mins · Like

7 mins · Like · 2

Francis Hanney

Why doesn't she go check it out for herself and make it a hat trick of Crawfords arrested !
Amanda is not even in the tool box, never mind be the sharpest tool.
Amanda the reason for the large Police presence was because your Father and others asked for "support" at the house, in the belief it would drive the Bailiffs away. It did have that effect initially but like it or not Amanda the Bailiffs were at that house because it was being lawfully re-possessed. The Police bill for the Operations to maintain law and order whilst the Bailiffs lawfully retook the property should be placed firmly at your fathers front door. Sadly the laws dictate the British Tax Payer will foot the bill. Feel proud Amanda not only has your family cost themselves, but also cost the British tax payer. Hopefully though you will get the Security Guards bill, again their presence was necessary only because of the actions of your Father.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Bank then we think (we're not 100% but does look that way) unlawfully sell our home. since then guess what. no police arrive to harrass us or others! interesting huh!? what do you think?
What the f*ck does that mean?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Jeffrey wrote:
Bank then we think (we're not 100% but does look that way) unlawfully sell our home. since then guess what. no police arrive to harrass us or others! interesting huh!? what do you think?
What the f*ck does that mean?
It means that Amanda has no concept of cause and effect...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think if you leave it at Amanda has NO CONCEPT you have it covered. Her bulb isn't dim, it's burned out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.