The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by YiamCross »

It's all getting a bit desperate over in Crawford land these days, not much happening except a bit of back-patting and meme posting to keep each other's spirits up as the horrible truth sinks in. Most is sad, some quite amusing, some hilarious and occasionally just jaw droppingly gobsmacking. LIke this.
Alex Williams
3 hrs
But WHO decides what's 'Hate Speech'???
Alex Williams's photo.
Like Comment
3 people like this.

Rhys Oakes minorities decide what is hate speech. Soon it won't be allowed to speak up about paedophiles.
3 hrs · Like · 3

Who decides what's hate speech? Bloody hell, if they don't know that by now, they never will. Amanda decides what's hate speech.

Anyone who asks a question like "Where's the warrant?" or foolishly points out how not paying your mortgage is likely to lead to the loss of your house or that the police are only there to prevent a breach of the peace is obviously spouting hate speech. When Amanda calls anyone and everyone who tries to ask reasonable questions or give sensible advice all the names under the sun this is free speech. Irony is clearly not a concept anyone in the Crawford camp is familiar with, then?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

YiamCross wrote:Amanda and Hate Speech vs Free Speech
I think Amanda works with the following understanding of the difference between hate speech and free speech, sadly she is not alone in this, but I digress. To a person like Amanda "Hate Speech" is anything critical directed at her by others, "Free Speech" is anything critical directed at others by her.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

Warrant still not posted ?

Didn't ebert translate the entire judgement in less than 48 hours ? Why is it taking him so long to do the same now to a 1 page double sided document :shrug:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Bones wrote:Warrant still not posted ?

Didn't ebert translate the entire judgement in less than 48 hours ? Why is it taking him so long to do the same now to a 1 page double sided document :shrug:
I'd theorise it's most likely because the warrant, is actually a real warrant, and the Crawfords know that if they post it and their 'explanation of why it's not a real warrant' they'd do more harm to their cause than good. That or Tom hasn't been able to pay Ebert for the latest translation yet and Ebert won't extend the deadbeat Crawfords any line of credit.

Right now they are hoping that everyone will forget about the warrant, forget they've got a copy and forget that they promised to show it, they also don't want to get into any fact based arguments.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I'd theorise the Crawfords anticipate using fatal flaws in the warrant in one or more of the many upcoming legal actions, either as a defence or in a major Crawford v. TPTB legal action. Naturally, they want to surprise the courts with all those warrant defects, so the opposition doesn't have time to dream up excuses.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

PeanutGallery wrote:... they also don't want to get into any fact based arguments.

Nope, they found out where that gets them last time they were in court. Which leads me to wonder exactly shere they think they're going with this line of rubbish they're trying to peddle now.

I recall seeing in one of Tom's latest ramblings that he knew they could lose the house, which is odd really as they were always so certain that a) they wouldn't and b) they haven't really lost it as it's been illegally reposessed and c) when they get it back there will be compo (the latest British trend brought to us from America- compensation) for all!

Maybe c) is the answer to why they keep on an on and on with this rubbish.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

littleFred wrote:I'd theorise the Crawfords anticipate using fatal flaws in the warrant in one or more of the many upcoming legal actions, either as a defence or in a major Crawford v. TPTB legal action. Naturally, they want to surprise the courts with all those warrant defects, so the opposition doesn't have time to dream up excuses.
I think they are the ones who are going to be in for a worse surprise as the courts will simply ignore them and tell them that they lost the repossession and that whether they like it or not the repossession was legal, and they can go pound sand, in the nicest and most polite English way. All they will do is cost themselves MORE money. The length and breadth of sheer unadulterated stupid here is staggering.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

PeanutGallery wrote:
YiamCross wrote:Amanda and Hate Speech vs Free Speech
I think Amanda works with the following understanding of the difference between hate speech and free speech, sadly she is not alone in this, but I digress. To a person like Amanda "Hate Speech" is anything critical directed at her by others, "Free Speech" is anything critical directed at others by her.
I have the right to say what I want. You have the right to agree with me :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Be afraid, they are coming for you

Tom Crawford‎Eviction the fraud of the bank
6 hrs ·
Hi All
Trolls & a Police Investigation ....
Troll sites have been openly targeting the Crawford's and also members of the public for quite a period of time. We have been for some time documenting the on going situation such as screen shots etc taking account exactly of what these trolls have been posting etc. They recently crossed a line with us, and that line involved not only the Crawford's being targeted but also ordinary Men and Women who have had no connection with the unlawful seizure of our home & belongings therefore it was decided in order to protect those innocent people we must instigate a criminal investigation by the Police.
For far too long Good men and Good women have and are being targeted by these same faceless criminal individuals and aided by some who actually think they can openly hide behind their reputations and popularity and not be seen for what they are.
Have you ever wondered why no matter how much these fake groups or pages are reported to fb they pop straight up with the same vile content, fake profiles, fake names, and fb do nothing ? no matter how low or filthy these trolls get, trolling the elderly, the disabled, the vulnerable and even the dead as recently witnessed in the case of Sue's recently departed Mother on one particular troll site, and all the while fb still allow their disgusting pages and groups to exist. Does that make sense to any of you in what we all most strive for a healthy civilized society ?... And so what can we make of this open discrimination of Good people by allowing the bad people to flourish ?
The trolls have now had their day in the sun and the Police are looking into IP addresses etc of all those involved in this wicked behaviour and be warned it may not be today or tomorrow or next week that they come knocking at their door dependent on how involved they have been in all this and how many there are to be questioned but they are now being monitored, they could however help themselves by contacting Inspector Berryman of Nottinghamshire Police with a view to handing themselves in which will not only save Nottingham Police a job but also go towards a Gold star in their troll re-rehabilitation. It will not be long before they will be be under a criminal investigation but also smile emoticon a private prosecution.
We would be grateful for any information relating to this matter (any information if you could in box me will be kept strictly confidential)...As always hope you are well and hope to see you all soon...
Tom

NOTE TO ALL POSTERS - when you post something like this, PLEASE use the quote function, the button with the quote marks in it, that is what it is for, and attribute, that is only courtesy. Please edit and correct this. Thx - MOD
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

the Police are looking into IP addresses etc of all those involved in this wicked behaviour
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

Tom Crawford wrote: ...they could however help themselves by contacting Inspector Berryman of Nottinghamshire Police...
What, Andrew Berryman, Neighbourhood Policing Inspector for Gedling South?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Jeffrey wrote:
the Police are looking into IP addresses etc of all those involved in this wicked behaviour
I wouldn't be surprised if they had contacted the police, however after calling those police wicked, evil, corrupt, paedophile protectors, and more, I doubt they'll be doing any more about the Crawford's ridiculous claims than just typing it up on their invisible typewriter...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8uRmhP5VOg

I might be wrong, but I've seen nothing from anyone here, on Facebook, or YouTube, saying anything about the dishonest Crawford clan that even approaches the vile things they've said about others, including about the same police force they now expect to do their bidding.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

since he will find the police of little help finding people perhaps he should hire a private detective. i know just the one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8mGsQy6IXA

same hat and and twice as smart.

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

YiamCross wrote:It's all getting a bit desperate over in Crawford land these days, not much happening except a bit of back-patting and meme posting to keep each other's spirits up as the horrible truth sinks in. Most is sad, some quite amusing, some hilarious and occasionally just jaw droppingly gobsmacking. LIke this.
Alex Williams
3 hrs
But WHO decides what's 'Hate Speech'???
Alex Williams's photo.
Like Comment
3 people like this.

Rhys Oakes minorities decide what is hate speech. Soon it won't be allowed to speak up about paedophiles.
3 hrs · Like · 3

Who decides what's hate speech? Bloody hell, if they don't know that by now, they never will. Amanda decides what's hate speech.

Anyone who asks a question like "Where's the warrant?" or foolishly points out how not paying your mortgage is likely to lead to the loss of your house or that the police are only there to prevent a breach of the peace is obviously spouting hate speech. When Amanda calls anyone and everyone who tries to ask reasonable questions or give sensible advice all the names under the sun this is free speech. Irony is clearly not a concept anyone in the Crawford camp is familiar with, then?
I see that Rhys Oakes is contributing to the discussion on hate speech and helpfully posted the meme. He is something of an expert on what is acceptable. This is Rhys telephoning McDonalds in Hampstead during the height of the Hampstead Satanic Ritual Abuse hoax: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GGYKJ2xkdQ
Followed by Rhys' girlfriend, Amanda calling Christchurch at Hampstead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8JK_3tlSnE

She, in particular, was lucky not to be prosecuted as I know that her details were passed to the police. Both of them went into a panic of their own when they were identified and called on their "bit of fun".
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

The Crawfords have made a couple of mistakes in their claim that they have made a complaint to the police.

1. This would not be handled by an inspector, it would be a pc
2. they say it wont be long until people are under a criminal investigation, so this means they havent actually made a complaint so no one is being investigated
3. They mention a private prosecution, you cant run both of these at the same time, you could bring your own ,but its highly unlikely as its VERY expensive and unlikely to happen.
4. They wouldnt have access to anything like IP addresses, which even if they got they would have to get subscriber details, this takes court orders, something the crawfords are ignorant of

So it sounds like bull shit to me.

Tom,if you really are doing the above please provide the crime reference number.....
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Tom has shot himself yet again in the foot again if he has contacted the Police because for clarity they will look at both sides. I have seen nothing vile and disgusting, with veiled threats on this site but i have read posts from his own daughter among others from that page aimed at sites such as this, that definitely would fall into that category. He also has a choice as in he could chose not to visit sites/pages such as this one.

The Police are not looking at this or any other site, if they were, to obtain IP addresses etc would mean getting warrants, having got the info it most certainly would not be passed onto to the Crawfords. Tom is rattled and angry because again he is used to Goofyland and FB pages that are closed off and where any criticism is firmly stamped on. He can't do that to outside sites, hence this pathetic attempt to shut people up. Private prosecution? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Last edited by Skeleton on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

So the Crawfords are seeking justice and in order to do that they have employed the assistance of a police force that they themselves have said is corrupt.
Cool.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

The Crawfrauds are absolutely deluded and detached from reality.

I have so many screenshots of them and their supporters being vile and abusive that I welcome any involvement from the police
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

letissier14 wrote:The Crawfrauds are absolutely deluded and detached from reality.

I have so many screenshots of them and their supporters being vile and abusive that I welcome any involvement from the police
Tom would expect the Police just to look at the evidence he has provided and then will get very angry when they refuse to and they will go back to being corrupt and useless. Funny how he goes to them for help after all the trouble he caused them.

He is just a cranky old man who likes to dish it out but does not like taking it.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Latest from Amanda

Amanda Pike just because these people have deep rooted psychological issues does not mean they should be permitted to incite hate.

the levels I been made aware of that these degeneratives are stooping to is alarming. Cyber bullying is a crime. they spout (and I truly believe some have convinced themselves )that they are only speaking the truth. when the reality is they know nothing about what they profess too.

spinning tall tales to make people angry with us (which even if they succeeded and we only had one of you believing us would be fine because WE have the FACTS and the EVIDENCE. these baffoons have scratted together afew odds and sods...the judgment included that is jam packed with incorrect information and come up with alsorts of carbage, so its fruitless anyway) but its the hate crimes being committed thats the issue.

my mother being turned into a child murderer and being compared with Mira Hindley and rose west. My childs image beinf stolen and my father being turned into a paedophile peoples address being published. people being incited to actively destroy peoples livelihoods and thats just the tip of the iceberg .

Some trolls wiill be saying to themselves I don't say the really bad stuff. But they join in with it laughing liking commenting even being on thoes pages. NO ONE needs to be. For thoes being nosey you dont need to join them you can see enough from the outside whether you realise it or not it's just encouraging them.

The people doing this are sick depraved and lacking any moral compass spending their entire day all day everyday searching for what they think is evidence commenting of various sites and groups and making deplorable hate filled and abusive pictures about us. Not ok. if this was in the street and you were witnessing this would it be ok? of course not. we've taken enough and they've collectively dropped themselves in it enough.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions