pigpot's Pot

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
hardcopy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by hardcopy »

YiamCross wrote:Who left the pigpen open again? I'm all in favour of free speech but honestly, I'd be tempted to show pigpot the door. He brings nothing positive, or even entertainingly negative, to the table and frankly gives me a headache any time I find myself accidentally reading one of his posts.
Plus its time consuming trying to dicepher what the hell point he is trying to make.
Still, his ramblings do have a bit of comedy value so its worth keeping them on.
As for his earlier claims that he 'helps' people, well all I can say is he directed me to a parking ticket expert when I asked for advice on Rail Penalty Fares, quoted something from the American Constitution then bafflingly asked me how he was supposed to know it was a UK issue, despite the fact my query was posted on the UK thread of the Sov. CIT. site.
So no help at all, and no evidence that he has helped anyone for that matter
NG3

Post by NG3 »

pigpot wrote:
Care to answer the whole thing IN IT'S WHOLE?
I've answered the relevant parts, informing you the information is contained in previous posts. If you want that information you'll have to do what everyone else here does, read the thread.

As for your off topic meanderings you have your own thread for that so they'll be ignored.

Grow up. We're not interested in your desperate cries for attention.

That's your last answer on the matter, so don't try and troll the thread by carrying on. The moderators have better things to do with their lives than separating and moving your inane drivel.
Backo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Australia: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Post by Backo »

pigpot wrote:
Backo wrote:
That one day Santos will get out of jail. Clear win for Santos, utter humiliation for the powers that be :roll:
Check out my post and have another think:

viewtopic.php?f=48&p=204143#p204143

Ok, I read your post. I take it to mean that the win you envisage is that the freeman will bring the system down by what amounts to civil disobediance by clogging the courts and the jails. If that is the aim, it is certainly more likely to be achieved than by an actual win in court on freeman principles. Of course, the chances of a win in court are zero so a higher likelihood of success is not particularly impressive.

That is to my mind an honourable course of conduct if you are prepared to do the time yourself. What I find to be abominable in the freeman movement is promoters trying to convince others, usually those who are desperate, vulnerable and less highly educated, to be their cannon fodder by giving them hope that freemanism will keep them out of jail/in their houses when it must be clear to those promoters that it will do no such thing. And some charge the marks for the privilege.

It seems to me that one of the principles of this community is for the 'cannon fodder' to have at least some online resources to make an informed choice (although I point out that is merely my own opinion).
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Australia: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Post by pigpot »

Backo wrote:
pigpot wrote:
Backo wrote:
That one day Santos will get out of jail. Clear win for Santos, utter humiliation for the powers that be :roll:
Check out my post and have another think:

viewtopic.php?f=48&p=204143#p204143
Ok, I read your post. I take it to mean that the win you envisage is that the freeman will bring the system down by what amounts to civil disobediance by clogging the courts and the jails.
Firstly you use the word "Freeman" to try and label me. WRONG. Don't go down that route. Ask "bmxninija357" about that crap as that's what it is... CRAP. Freeman-on-the-land is rubbish. Common law this and common law that... :haha:

Further to your points, NO, not at all. These people sense / have proved in umpteen cases such as in the book written by Martin Short, "Inside the Brotherhood" (take a read eh!) that the system is corrupt. Next follows my last point...

Of course, the chances of a win in court are zero so a higher likelihood of success is not particularly impressive. I phoned the Police about a complaint ABOUT the Police and did you think it got dealt with.
That is to my mind an honourable course of conduct if you are prepared to do the time yourself.
That is to my mind an honourable course of conduct if you are prepared to do the time yourself.
Well for your information "backo", I have been taken a couple of times without charge or conviction and have been harassed by the local "5-0" a number of times. SO, I'm DOING what you are asking. So by virtue of this if I'm disagreeing with you and doing what you're asking that makes you out to be WHAT.........
It seems to me that one of the principles of this community is for the 'cannon fodder' to have at least some online resources to make an informed choice (although I point out that is merely my own opinion).
I for one couldn't care less about people who (by their own choice don't care whilst having the ability TO care, even about themselves) can't determine "right" and "wrong" for themselves. Due diligence for those that can.

Moral principles such as rape are not illegal. They are immoral. Morality is about what lies in people hearts, not what the majority want. Rape can be made legal IF, IF the majority want to VOTE for it. Argue that one!

EVERYTHING "Hitler" did (from his time as Chancellor and onwards) was "legal" but not LAWFUL as it had no morality to it. If legality was lawful then there would be no point to describe each others concept. Argue that one. I feel a feeling in the force soon, to shut me down because no-one here has a logical response to my points.

Still.... I'd like to stay........
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

NG3 wrote:
pigpot wrote:That's your last answer on the matter,
Slapped hand. I must be moved in the right direction . By you.........
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

pigpot wrote:By you.........
I confess, I used my mad skills to hack the site, appoint myself mod, move your inane off topic comments, hypnotise the other mods so they wouldn't know I'd done it, and think they had, altered the database logs to falsify the IP records of the incident, de-modded myself, and then logged out, and...

Either that or you were just trolling again, so a mod stepped in?

We'll maybe never know...
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: pigpot's Pot

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

So now, pigpot has moved to the late stage of Quatloosian trolldom by saying something along the lines of "if you ban me, you'll have proven that I am right and that you do not have any answers for my fantasies." Given that he has yet to say anything worthwhile, and moves the goalposts when someone DOES give an answer to his fantasies, I won't miss him.

He did just give me a laugh, though, by saying "[h]ow many people have, over the years, said to me I'd be a great 'lawyer' (law person in solicitor / or barrister capacity) that could have crossed the "Bar" due to my abilities and/ or intellect but I said that I wouldn't." Given how poorly he has performed here, I would have to guess that he hangs out with a crowd of people who are no smarter than he is; so of course they will say something like this about pigpot.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:So now, pigpot has moved to the late stage of Quatloosian trolldom by saying something along the lines of "if you ban me, you'll have proven that I am right and that you do not have any answers for my fantasies." Given that he has yet to say anything worthwhile, and moves the goalposts when someone DOES give an answer to his fantasies, I won't miss him.

He did just give me a laugh, though, by saying "[h]ow many people have, over the years, said to me I'd be a great 'lawyer' (law person in solicitor / or barrister capacity) that could have crossed the "Bar" due to my abilities and/ or intellect but I said that I wouldn't." Given how poorly he has performed here, I would have to guess that he hangs out with a crowd of people who are no smarter than he is; so of course they will say something like this about pigpot.
I can't imagine anyone would say he would make a great lawyer after he fed me a load of codswallop over Train Penalty Fares. He knows nothing, offers no evidence of his grandiose claims, a massive dissapoint if I'm honest, total waste of time.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

pigpot wrote:
Moral principles such as rape are not illegal.
Rape is illegal.
Rape can be made legal IF,
Er, you just claimed that rape is not illegal. Can you make your mind up please?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

hardcopy wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:So now, pigpot has moved to the late stage of Quatloosian trolldom by saying something along the lines of "if you ban me, you'll have proven that I am right and that you do not have any answers for my fantasies." Given that he has yet to say anything worthwhile, and moves the goalposts when someone DOES give an answer to his fantasies, I won't miss him.

I can't imagine anyone would say he would make a great lawyer after he fed me a load of codswallop over Train Penalty Fares. He knows nothing, offers no evidence of his grandiose claims, a massive dissapoint if I'm honest, total waste of time.
He/she/it had a dig at me about a subject he clearly knew nothing about (The Military) shortly after i arrived here. I called him out and have since then ignored his meaningless ramblings.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

NG3 wrote:
pigpot wrote:By you.........
I confess, I used my mad skills to hack the site, appoint myself mod, move your inane off topic comments, hypnotise the other mods so they wouldn't know I'd done it, and think they had, altered the database logs to falsify the IP records of the incident, de-modded myself, and then logged out, and...

Either that or you were just trolling again, so a mod stepped in?

We'll maybe never know...
I moved him. If the other mods disagree with my decision nobody's said so. If piggy and the rest of you want to get involved in off-topic squabbles go for it but you can do it here.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Burnaby49 wrote:If piggy and the rest of you want to get involved in off-topic squabbles go for it but you can do it here.
Thanks "Burnaby49". 8)

So have a look at this. Beyond naughty these cops eh! :naughty: Lower than a snakes ass in a wagon rut.
Rights Violated During Police Interrogation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM1bVvPTL6g

Well played the young fellow! :D

And no wonder no-one likes them. Well played Gavin Seim. Watch the two muppets :roll: just after half way... Seim reduces them to a steaming pile of turds that go to make even better yootubing! Fantastic thanks guys. Go and read the for and against thumbs up or down. Laughed my ass of at the ass clowns. :haha: :haha: :haha:
Cop RUNS from Citizen - Citizen Gives CHASE - Goons Arrive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GG-DPnHLTg

Then more here below:
land of the free home off the scum bag cops
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPSzZOkHszo
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Some people here want evidence of change well here it is. "We the people versus the Fed".
Historic! Feds Forced to Surrender to American Citizens
What a hoot! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD61YFxUga4
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

So this: It seems that some people need to be put in their place.
INFOWARS - How to Outsmart the POLICE - SECRETS REVEALED
What a hoot! :lol: :haha: :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdMH1i61YjU
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

If pigpot truly believes that self-serving YouTube videos constitute sound and verifiable evidence, he is beyond the reach of human help.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:If pigpot truly believes that self-serving YouTube videos constitute sound and verifiable evidence, he is beyond the reach of human help.
It might be just another instance of early senility, but I seem to recall that SwineGuy was the one who was the one who was pounding his shoe on the electronic table, demanding EVIDENCE for any statement challenging his assertions.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by pigpot »

notorial dissent wrote:There's a whole great lot that hasn't dawned on our boy Deano yet.
This IS STILL all mouth! Let's wait until TRIAL eh! :shock: I know some enjoy the speculative aspect of it but I reckon Dean doesn't "get" (lack of sentence) as to what most here predict. I reckon Deano wins. If "The Crown" had it all sewn up they would have shafted him by now. I know virtually all here are clambering for a conviction but if it doesn't happen or even go the way those here would like it to then I'll laugh my ass off.

Either Dean's got something to fend off "The Crown" or "The Crown" has something Dean doesn't. Either way..........
Gooooooooooooo Deannnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo!

For "The Crown" it'll be the biggest EMBARRASSMENT ever if they lose in their "Court". "Blacks", "Whites", "Blues", "Yellows" and "Reds" etc will all be laughing at the most laughable "Idea" EVER.

That idea is "The Crown".

If you are a fan of "The Crown" you need to rehash your thoughts upon the matters at hand. It'll catch up with you and eat you (metaphorically speaking) alive (but not in it's most absolute sense).

It's being deconstructed as we type! FANTASTIC! 8)
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

pigpot wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:There's a whole great lot that hasn't dawned on our boy Deano yet.
This IS STILL all mouth! Let's wait until TRIAL eh! :shock: I know some enjoy the speculative aspect of it but I reckon Dean doesn't "get" (lack of sentence) as to what most here predict. I reckon Deano wins. If "The Crown" had it all sewn up they would have shafted him by now. I know virtually all here are clambering for a conviction but if it doesn't happen or even go the way those here would like it to then I'll laugh my ass off.

Either Dean's got something to fend off "The Crown" or "The Crown" has something Dean doesn't. Either way..........
Gooooooooooooo Deannnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo!

For "The Crown" it'll be the biggest EMBARRASSMENT ever if they lose in their "Court". "Blacks", "Whites", "Blues", "Yellows" and "Reds" etc will all be laughing at the most laughable "Idea" EVER.

That idea is "The Crown".

It's being deconstructed as we type! FANTASTIC! 8)
. . .and your friends say you'd have made a great lawyer, pigpot?

Your post reminds me of my old days at Ickies when the uninformed, the delusional and the just plain stupid provided entertainment by exhibiting their complete inability to grasp reality.

There is no "clambering for a conviction", pigpot. You said, "Let's wait until TRIAL eh!".

Flash news bulletin. . . Dean has already been convicted. His sentencing is set for November 5th, provided he doesn't manage to get himself sent away early. It's not clambering you see, but amazement at Dean, the walking train wreck, using every method at his disposal to ruin his life.

Pigpot, perhaps you can find an adult to read the threads to you and go over your posts before you put them up?

An elderly aunt? A kindly neighbor?
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

pigpot wrote:
This IS STILL all mouth! Let's wait until TRIAL eh! )
Aaaah - what you don't seem to realize the trial is already over and they are awaiting sentencing. Now how could you not know that if you knew anything about DC and his case???

...or are you referring to where DC is 'planning' to sue just about everyone in Canada?

lol
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

arayder wrote:
Pigpot, perhaps you can find an adult to read the threads to you and go over your posts before you put them up?

An elderly aunt? A kindly neighbor?
Surely pigpot must be having us on? He must be feigning ignorance? Even pigpot can't be that stupid to not know that Dean's trial has been and gone and Dean lost. Or maybe he can?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.