Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by vampireLOREN »

YiamCross wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:......
Everything was "downstairs" in Fearn Chase, apart from Craig's room that was in the loft. :violin:
Erm, wasn't that where the "tissues" were found???

Always thought it odd that security guards would come to work for a bit of quick hand relief but then I've never been part of the security guard community.
Pure deduction Old Chap, Two bed roomed bungalow....one little man, one slightly plump wife, Two pleasantly plump daughters, Three cocker spaniel type dogs, six chickens, several fish and a strapping great gazooo of a son....just figure where he spent his nights. :thinking: (freezing all winter roasting all summer....lovely :( )
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
longdog

Post by longdog »

YiamCross wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:......
Everything was "downstairs" in Fearn Chase, apart from Craig's room that was in the loft. :violin:
Erm, wasn't that where the "tissues" were found???

Always thought it odd that security guards would come to work for a bit of quick hand relief but then I've never been part of the security guard community.
It's not widely known but the whole security industry is controlled by the gay mafia. You know the ones... The extremists who think equal rights might be a good idea... and in reality ALL security guards are at it like knives shift in and shift out.

This may not be true but I'll make a YouTube video on the subject and then it will be 8)
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote:It's not widely known but the whole security industry is controlled by the gay mafia. You know the ones... The extremists who think equal rights might be a good idea... and in reality ALL security guards are at it like knives shift in and shift out.
I was going to say this was silly, but on reflection the Fearn Chase team do seem to have spent most of their time keenly watching a tightly-secured, sh1tty entrance. And their interest did clearly heighten whenever one or more dicks approached that entrance. I think you might be onto something here, longdog.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I thought it was Ceylon that left the deposit in the tissues, after all he is a ...... (put your own word there) :whistle:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:I thought it was Ceylon that left the deposit in the tissues, after all he is a ...... (put your own word there) :whistle:
Just one word? :shrug: really.....just one?
BOIL! ( on the Arse of Humanity).
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

There you go, Tom loves you all :D :D

Tom Crawford
6 hrs
Hi all,
I have had a great day to day and I will tell you all about it soon, but this is the weekend and I hope you all have had a great day to.
But here is the thing I was thinking about all those dark souls who live of other people's misery, they are known to us all ether as trolls or agents but what ever they are I have a message to them, it's your weekend to, Cheer up !!!! life will get better for you but only when you realize you are not only harming others with you actions but mostly yourself, we all really love you so give yourself a chance
smile emoticon
help others and you will find you will help yourself.
Here is my song for the weekend to you and this is the way I live my life
smile emoticon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=14&v=VDEi5hJ76-A
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Colin123 wrote:There you go, Tom loves you all :D :D

Tom Crawford
6 hrs
Hi all,
I have had a great day to day and I will tell you all about it soon, but this is the weekend and I hope you all have had a great day to.
But here is the thing I was thinking about all those dark souls who live of other people's misery, they are known to us all ether as trolls or agents but what ever they are I have a message to them, it's your weekend to, Cheer up !!!! life will get better for you but only when you realize you are not only harming others with you actions but mostly yourself, we all really love you so give yourself a chance
smile emoticon
smile emoticon

hes prob been told, start being nice to people they hate it, its simple tom, SHOW US THE WARRANT
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Colin123 wrote:So the silly old fool realises that they were de-valuing their house further, but kept on at it

Tom Crawford
12 hrs

The property's are sold at a knock down price and too whom ? In Paula's Jayne Campbells case the auctioneers were informed that the Farm had been stolen and the auction was halted however it went onto to be sold for a pittance as an internet sale ?
Surely in the cold light of day Pa Crawford must know that the reason WHY the Campbell and the Crawford properties were only sold for a pittance was purely because of their own silly actions in advising the auction that the properties had supposedly been 'stolen'. This daft claim led to their values dropping like a stone. The properties were then removed from the mainstream auction sites and sold to 'investors'.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Tom Crawford
6 hrs
Hi all,
smile emoticon
smile emoticon
They're just words aren't they. I think they're more for his benefit than anyone else's as they don't address reality. The whole troll/shill/agent thing is a joke, all these cults use similar memes. It can never be "normal" people voicing their opinions, because that shatters their illusions, so they have to demonize people with silly titles and by making them part of a sinister conspiracy.

On the other hand it does help normal people identify the crazies.

I have to laugh at the "help others" line though, given that if Tom had listened to these evil troll/shill/agents he'd have helped himself and would still have his home.

The whole comment demonstrates he's a very weak minded and deluded individual and as has been demonstrated, numerous times, his delusions and silly fantasies don't really help anyone, thus my conclusion the comment is more for his own benefit than anyone else's.

By projecting his fantasies into print it gives him a second voice (albeit an extension of his own voice) that he uses to confirm his delusions. He's basically lying to himself to convince himself he's right and that the people who were really right and offering genuine help are somehow evil and working to some agenda, because he's not man enough to accept the truth of his own gullibility and stupidity.

He's fraggling himself (protracted denials and delusions only serve to damage the mind and increase incidents and extent of mental health issues if sustained over periods of time).
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

I get the feeling tom wished he never found GOODF and all the crap that has happened since
Bones

Post by Bones »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Bones wrote:I thought it was Ceylon that left the deposit in the tissues, after all he is a ...... (put your own word there) :whistle:
Just one word? :shrug: really.....just one?
BOIL! ( on the Arse of Humanity).
I was about to say, limit yourself to the context of the deposit in the tissue but even then, so many words come to mind
Bones

Post by Bones »

Colin123 wrote:There you go, Tom loves you all :D :D

Tom Crawford
6 hrs
Hi all,
smile emoticon
smile emoticon

Thanks Tom, I am going to have a great weekend.

Today, I woke up in my own bed, in my own home. Later today, I am going to go into my own garden and have a bbq with a nice cold beer or two.

Hope you have a nice weekend too Tom, after not waking up in your own home. Being unable to go into you own garden and have a bbq with a nice cold beer or two :whistle:

Just think, if you had done things differently and listened to the real advice you was offered and the explanations you were given about endowment mortgages before the last hearing, maybe just maybe - you could be doing the same as me today, even if that meant downsizing.

You know what they say Tom, something is better than nothing - which is what you have been left with nothing but your deluded claims about your mortgage which in the end have cost your home
Bones

Post by Bones »

fat frank wrote:
hes prob been told, start being nice to people they hate it, its simple tom, SHOW US THE WARRANT
How long has it been now, got to be at least a couple of weeks

No sign of the warrant
No sign of the video promised by Tom
No sign's of Guy Taylor with a pint in his hand talking about fraudulent instruments
No video's from Ceylon calling people crack whores for saying Tom lost

I am also curious to know why Tom was at the Queens Bench the other day. It was said he was there to find out about his cases. That doesn't sound right, firstly all he would need to do is pick up the phone and not travel all the way from Nottingham. Secondly, what cases ? No injunctions in terms of the sale have been granted - if they had, we would have heard about it by now. Tom has not won any other case either, as we would have heard about that by now too.

I wonder if he was there because someone is bringing proceedings against him and he went there to claim it is all fraudulent and demanding to see the mole on the judges left cheek
biglee
Swabby
Swabby

Post by biglee »

With all the 'love you all' lines sounds like it was writen by the ponytailed ones sidekick KaK
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bones wrote:
Tom Crawford
6 hrs
Hi all,
smile emoticon
smile emoticon

So the tactic of all guns blazing, the Police are involved now and you will all face private prosecution, i want names and addresses of all those that post that i lied etc worked so well they have now been replaced with the good old Tom loves you all routine. It is obviously getting to him that if you court stardom you court criticism at the same time, and it is criticism you can not control.

Well time to don your Tin hats and stand by for incoming, because invariably where Tom posts Amanda is never far behind with her own version. I doubt hers will be quite so pleasant.

PS Tom, you did not mention the warrant, i hope Guy has not left it in a pub somewhere.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Well, Andy Pears is clearly starting to realize the poop he is in, and has to resort to begging

Marie Reade
5 mins
Hi all I have been speaking to Andy pears as I am a witness to what happened that day he says he has been evicted from the group so can't gather as many witness statements as he can to support his case .
Andy is facing prison and we need to help him he came to support Tom Crawford from the goodness of his heart and we all ought to be supporting him in return .
Please let him back in the group .
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

NG3 wrote:
Tom Crawford

But here is the thing I was thinking about all those dark souls who live of other people's misery, they are known to us all ether as trolls or agents but what ever they are I have a message to them, it's your weekend to, Cheer up !!!! life will get better for you but only when you realize you are not only harming others with you actions but mostly yourself, we all really
smile emoticon
Thanks Tom I'm so far having a great weekend and just about to buy a Nightclub(maybe i'll offer you tickets to the opening night as long as you promise not to try and move in :lol: ).

I'm not sure how your able to smile as your actions have caused at least one person to face the real prospect of a lengthy jail term and others to acquire a police/criminal record but if you call that helping people then as a troll/agent im happy to be "harming" people by offering them employment and genuine honest advice and help when i can.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Colin123 wrote:Well, Andy Pears is clearly starting to realize the poop he is in, and has to resort to begging

Marie Reade
5 mins
Hi all I have been speaking to Andy pears as I am a witness to what happened that day he says he has been evicted from the group so can't gather as many witness statements as he can to support his case .
Andy is facing prison and we need to help him he came to support Tom Crawford from the goodness of his heart and we all ought to be supporting him in return .
Tom was not particularly forthcoming with advice when questioned about Andy Pears recently, why has he been "evicted" from the group?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Skeleton wrote:
Colin123 wrote:Well, Andy Pears is clearly starting to realize the poop he is in, and has to resort to begging

Marie Reade
5 mins
Tom was not particularly forthcoming with advice when questioned about Andy Pears recently, why has he been "evicted" from the group?

He was ejected from the group for suggesting over and over, that the roof top 6 should use the defence of self defence at their trials
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Is Pears as dim as some of this would suggest? Self defense??? Really???? for what was essentially trespass and breaking and entering. How do these people dress themselves each day?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.