Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by mufc1959 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: He promised that we were going to be blown to the four corners of the earth weeks ago. Looks like he is incapable of following through with his threats. He's all mouth. Bring it on, Petey Boy.....if you can.
He can't follow through with his promises either. I'm still waiting for my WeRe Car Insurance (which Peter promised would be available in July) and my gold-impregnated Re banknotes (promised 1 August).
FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

JOIN ReMovement NOw - The bind rune is loaded.
It is charged with the most neutralizing energies imaginable
The Clerk - The Judge (so called) and the Plaintiffs/ claimants legal team will all be "runed!"

All you have to do is ASK -
And an ASK = Archetypal Symbol Code and there are 8 of them encoded into the 1 BIND [Re] Rune...You wanted a FOE DESTROYER...well man up and get on board. Here it it!
Welcome to Bizarroworld. Population: Peter
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

longdog wrote:Oh... I was right... :haha:

THIS IS MOST EXCELLENT NEWS [IF YOU SEE WHAT IS BEING COMMUNICATED HERE] - THE ADMINISTRATIVE COURTS ARE BEING TORN DOWN AND WE REQUIRE ReMembers to ReBuild them....if you want to be a part then JOIN ReMovement!

The International Common Law Court of Record 750181 - [yes the same number on the WeRe Bank cheques SORT CODE],is the very same court that will be looking after the "trials of accountability" for the shills and paid lackeys" of the SServices trying to derail us...so that's just a "heads up on the dialing code for them!"

OPERATION JUDGE'S DREAD HAS BEEN INVOKED
DO NOT ALLOW THE JUDGE/MAGISTRATE TO HOOD-WINK YOU- YOU ARE NOT IN A COURT - YOU ARE IN A KANGAROO COURT RUN BY COMPROMISED RENT COLLECTORS.

DO NOT ALLOW HIM/THEM TO CONVENE THE COURT - USE CREATIVE DISSENT FOR ALL YOU'RE WORTH

THEY MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE TO STITCH YOU UP VIA THEIR PRESUMPTIONS FOLLOWED BY YOUR AQUIESCENCE

The Clerk - The Judge (so called) and the Plaintiffs/ claimants legal team will all be "runed!"

And an ASK = Archetypal Symbol Code and there are 8 of them encoded into the 1 BIND [Re] Rune...You wanted a FOE DESTROYER...well man up and get on board. Here it it!
What a puzzling statement.
Anyone know what it means ?
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

longdog wrote:Oh... I was right... :haha:

...All you have to do is ASK -
And an ASK = Archetypal Symbol Code...
For Cthulhu's sake, the idiot can't even spell his own acronym.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Well, now I just can't tell anymore. Either PoE is completely barking mad, or else he's realised that these numpties love a bit of portentous Lord of the Rings/Game of Swords blather.

The Unveiling of the Bind Rune, charged with the most neutralizing energies imaginable and "loaded" with a karmic energy field to destroy Quatloos... FFS! :haha: :haha: :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hardcopy wrote:What a puzzling statement.
I fear it can only mean that PoE has found The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, and we are doomed.

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ...

Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out.

Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

https://youtu.be/xOrgLj9lOwk
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

I think it means a good example of Dunning-Kruger, with a silly power fantasy and apparent love of British comic anti-heroes, is encouraging his witless acolytes to obstruct legal proceedings and processes. Apparently because he has a drawing of a rune and he's not afraid to pretend to use it.
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

Well, I think the fact that three of us have bothered to write silly answers and they are all different kind of answers the question.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Well, now I just can't tell anymore. Either PoE is completely barking mad, or else he's realised that these numpties love a bit of portentous Lord of the Rings/Game of Swords blather.

The Unveiling of the Bind Rune, charged with the most neutralizing energies imaginable and "loaded" with a karmic energy field to destroy Quatloos... FFS! :haha: :haha: :haha:
I'll give the man credit. He has a sense of humour.

The past tense indicating non-existence

The translation of the rune - ride, as in they are being taken for a ride

The sort code being a reversal of his date of birth

The backing of currency with energy is my favourite. I mean how do you pay for your mortgage? You use energy, which you convert to labour, which you exchange for wages.

He's flaunting reality in front of their eyes, telling them they are being taken for a ride, explaining the bank isn't for real and laughing at the fact he can be so brazen and they'll still give him money.

He does have sociopathic tendencies and will enjoy the fact he's breaking rules and in danger of capture.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
I fear it can only mean that PoE has found The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, and we are doomed.

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ...

Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out.

Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

https://youtu.be/xOrgLj9lOwk
classic Monty, but not as good as the " guard the prince" sketch that still has me in stitches
Bones

Post by Bones »

mufc1959 wrote:The meeting was apparently a TOTAL SUCCESS!!
Have to you correct you there mufc... it was a TOTAL SUCCESS !!!1!!!! - the 1 and additional exclamation marks are very important :wink:

But sadly no one, despite all that attended, recorded it

Take from that what you will - me, I think PoE is talking bollox
Last edited by Bones on Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: He promised that we were going to be blown to the four corners of the earth weeks ago. Looks like he is incapable of following through with his threats. He's all mouth. Bring it on, Petey Boy.....if you can.
Didn't you know we have been ruined already :haha:

And we have been loaded with Karmic energy.. Is that like Red Bull ?
longdog

Post by longdog »

So that's what it was... I thought it was trapped wind... Image
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Peter of England fantasised:
They have been "loaded" with karmic energy field which will drop them all
Peter you should watch where you point that karmic energy field. The only one to have dropped since you issued your threat was your number one fan bertiebert.
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:
Simple rule applies. If there is no video it didn't happen.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Silence echoes, a timbre on the edge of forever
Bones

Post by Bones »

Whilst Peter has proclaimed the meeting a success !1!!!!!

Over on the were forum, all that has been said about it is this

Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:The meeting was apparently a TOTAL SUCCESS!!
Have to you correct you there mufc... it was a TOTAL SUCCESS !!!1!!!! - the 1 and additional exclamation marks are very important :wink:

But sadly no one, despite all that attended, recorded it

Me too - the few that commented on his public FB page said that they couldn't make it - bar one.

Think it was probably a non meeting with zilch brown envelopes.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

One has to notice that Peter has manipulated the the "narrative" facts such that he has control of the story.

He's the only one who knows this and that about the meeting and so can portray it any way he wants.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

PoE wrote:JOIN ReMovement NOw - The bind rune is loaded.

My fiat currency is on Peter offering a braclet with a holographic biro drawing of the rune, for a very reasonable £25 £50 (real money only - dollars, pounds or euros - no Re, please, that would, uhhh, interfere with flow of money energies from the customers to Peter). Only available to the committable committed paid up members, of course, to prevent the shills, trolls and agents from tapping in to the untold depths of excrement power that he is releasing.

In seriousness, computerised engraving or even 3D printing is so cheap these days that the idea of Peter selling some form of representation of the Rune of Binding to the gullible is far from a joke. Having lured people in who have committed themselves psychologically by spending small - but, thanks to the subscription, ever increasing - amounts of money makes them a prime target for a gradual escalation of both mental and financial commitment. The more someone commits to a system of belief, the harder it becomes to admit that they are wrong and back out. In the case of Werebank the commitment is twofold as it is both the money spent and also the tangled mess of the debt that is to be repaid that is creating the true binding in the minds of the believers.