The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:Apparently he is an immunology scientist

Going by the defaced ID card and his facebook status of "self-employed", I suspect that his unusual perspective upon reality wasn't wholly appreciated in a responsible clinical workplace.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Pox

Post by Pox »

PeterPan wrote:Surely a biomedical scientist wouldn't have a medicine degree....?
He uses the words 'medical degree'.

Seems to me that 'medical degree' can cover a multitude.

A medical degree, to me, suggests that someone is a medical doctor but maybe I am old fashioned?

A few years ago an acquaintance told me that his son was 'doing medicine at uni'. I congratulated him but was a tad surprised because the son didn't get the grades required for a medical intake at uni.
Turns out that son was at uni to be a paramedic - nothing wrong with that and a profession with considerable skill and I admire all the paramedics out there - they do a fine job.
Point is, the 'spin' that can be placed on a 'medical degree' and those who try to make out that they are something that they are not.
Perhaps this is his problem, he wanted to be a medic but didn't make the grade and now feels the whole world is against him.
I have seen this before with a friend's son who didn't and never would IMO live up to family expectations - totally mixed up 26 year old now and a misfit, to be honest
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm suspecting more in the lines of some kind of technician or researcher, whose unique shall we say outlook wasn't appreciated by TPTB thus his self employed status. I'm sorry, Medical Scientist could be almost anything but doesn't necessarily mean much, and particularly not in an organization prone to what we call over-inflation of titles.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

One quick little thing here. Along with all the other things the Crawford's are keeping secret, they still haven't said what housing arrangement they have.

If all this time they had somewhere else to live, then what was the purpose of having 6 people go to jail on their behalf to protect a house they didn't need.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Pox wrote: Point is, the 'spin' that can be placed on a 'medical degree' and those who try to make out that they are something that they are not.
Nothing wrong with that Pox if you are among the Taylors' or Eberts or O'bernicia's of this world. They all have some sort of degree in law and forensics and is all it took was not being able to read what was in front of them while at the same time have the incredible capability of making things up as they go along.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jeffrey wrote:One quick little thing here. Along with all the other things the Crawford's are keeping secret, they still haven't said what housing arrangement they have.

If all this time they had somewhere else to live, then what was the purpose of having 6 people go to jail on their behalf to protect a house they didn't need.
Tom was that wrapped up in himself, the Freeman woo and listening to Guy Taylor etc, that he had utterly convinced himself that their was no way he was going to be evicted. In fact it was going to work the other way round, he was going to be calling the shots and B&B were going to be charged with Fraud, once Tom had told the Judge he was keeping his house. His shock and angry reaction when he was evicted were based on those beliefs, he simply could not take in or cope with the fact that he was not going to be calling the shots and he was going to be evicted. He spent a large part of that day trying to get anyone in authority to listen, they less they listened, the angrier he got. He also remains utterly convinced that house was stolen off him and still belongs to him.

For those reasons i doubt they had a "go-to" property planned, it simply would not have crossed Tom's mind, even if they did, then the fight for his "own" home would continue.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Jeffrey wrote: If all this time they had somewhere else to live, then what was the purpose of having 6 people go to jail on their behalf to protect a house they didn't need.
"Need" doesn't come into it. Owning two houses is better than owning one.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

So when Amanda said that she would post a copy of the warrant for all too see, did she lie ? :shrug:

No sign of warrant A man da, the fact that after so long she has not posted it, speaks volumes
Bones

Post by Bones »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Apparently he is an immunology scientist

Going by the defaced ID card and his facebook status of "self-employed", I suspect that his unusual perspective upon reality wasn't wholly appreciated in a responsible clinical workplace.
Strange that after being kicked from the group, andy wears his I am tom crawford with pride. Funny and pathetic at the same time because none of the crawfords are wearing I am andy pears. Strange that he feels such a sad need to belong to a group that have so publicly dumped him
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Is that before or after the 5 days required for Service ?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Yeah, whatev's. Does it have an embossed seal and a wet-ink signature?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Our friend and deluded Crawford supporter 'Ady Drip Drip Sutcliffe' is now passing the begging bowl around, it seems 'go fund me' accounts are suddenly popping up everywhere on these anti bailiff pages on facebook. Get a load of this one!

Ady Sutcliffe:
22 August at 19:34
Sanctions and benefit cuts are leaving many women with no choice, but to sell themselves to feed their children and their gas and electricity meters.
Desperation leads them to put themselves at risk for a fiver a time. This could be someone you know, someone from your own family....an aunty, a cousin, a sister, your daughter, too embarrassed to ask for help. You can make a difference, click the link and make a donation
http://gogetfunding.com/stop-sex-traffi ... t-up-fund/
'Putin's left hand man'
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

LocalResident wrote:
PeterPan wrote:Surely a biomedical scientist wouldn't have a medicine degree....?
Level of education
Biomedical scientists typically obtain bachelor of science usually take postgraduate studies diploma, master or (PhD, DSc, DPhil, etc.) This degree is necessary for faculty positions at academic institutions, as well as senior scientist positions at most companies. Some biomedical scientists also possess a medical degree (MD, DO, MBBS, etc.) in addition to an academic degree.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomedical_scientist
I honestly don't believe Andy Pears could obtain a degree of any kind from any properly accredited educational establishment in the world. He has never demonstrated the slightest ability to reason, think critically or comprehend simple facts let alone shown a glimmer of an intellect capable of successfully complteing a degree course.

HIs lies are pretty unconvincing too. I sincerely hope the NHS ID card he uses on Facebook is something he had photoshopped up, I would hate to think he could ever have been in a position where his abilities could have consequences for other people's health.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

JonnyL wrote:Our friend and deluded Crawford supporter 'Ady Drip Drip Sutcliffe' is now passing the begging bowl around, it seems 'go fund me' accounts are suddenly popping up everywhere on these anti bailiff pages on facebook. Get a load of this one!

Ady Sutcliffe:
Sanctions and benefit cuts are leaving many women with no choice, but to sell themselves to feed their children and their gas and electricity meters.
Desperation leads them to put themselves at risk for a fiver a time. This could be someone you know, someone from your own family....an aunty, a cousin, a sister, your daughter, too embarrassed to ask for help. You can make a difference, click the link and make a donation
So is he offering to be gentle with his aunty, sister, daughter or whoever he's going to be buying services from for a fiver?
Bones

Post by Bones »

YiamCross wrote: So is he offering to be gentle with his aunty, sister, daughter or whoever he's going to be buying services from for a fiver?
I was reading the thread and was thinking of this joke... you beat me to it.. He doesn't make it clear if he is raising money for himself to "help" these women selling themselves for a fiver or not.

Please no one make any comments about Amanda any of the crawfords :naughty:
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Bones wrote:
YiamCross wrote: So is he offering to be gentle with his aunty, sister, daughter or whoever he's going to be buying services from for a fiver?
I was reading the thread and was thinking of this joke... you beat me to it.. He doesn't make it clear if he is raising money for himself to "help" these women selling themselves for a fiver or not.

Please no one make any comments about Amanda any of the crawfords :naughty:
:haha: :haha: :haha:

These gofundme things are getting a worry, there was one earlier (trying to find link) using the BTBATB name (they genuinely had nothing to do with it) asking for money to pay a..... wait for it.... a solicitor lololololol yep! to help people with legal costs???????????
'Putin's left hand man'
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Desperation leads them to put themselves at risk for a fiver a time. This could be someone you know, someone from your own family....an aunty, a cousin, a sister, your daughter, too embarrassed to ask for help.
Er....if they are too embarrassed to ask for help how come Mr Sutcliffe knows there ladies are doing it?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

JonnyL wrote:Our friend and deluded Crawford supporter 'Ady Drip Drip Sutcliffe' is now passing the begging bowl around, it seems 'go fund me' accounts are suddenly popping up everywhere on these anti bailiff pages on facebook. Get a load of this one!

Ady Sutcliffe:
£5, cancel the trip to Thailand, its time I help the british economy along lol