The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by YiamCross »

Uh oh guys, we'd better watch out mailboxes, I think they're coming for us.
Amanda Pike
16 hrs
Morning everyone I've been letting things slip abit post wise in here recently we've just been so busy (still are smile emoticon but PLEASE NO MORE OFF TOPIC POSTS this group is ONLY for eviction court and banking fraud posts please. Its just such an important topic we don't want to dilute it down. thankyou so much x
Like Comment
32 people like this.

Laura Jane Kelby I've had so much going on hun thee last few weeks that I havnt been taking much notice of anything how are things x
16 hrs · Like · 1

Amanda Pike yeah ticking along busy busy hopefully my folks im the coming weeks can fill you all in. its so hard not being able to tell you but we can't give the scumball other side any heads up they certainly don't deserve it! x
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

its so hard not being able to tell you but we can't give the scumball other side any heads up
What are they gonna do? Kick you out the house?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

And having thought about it, can you get a proper whore for 5 quid? I mean, that is dirt cheap even in South America and I'd never have thought you find them that cheap in the UK. Do you have to pay VAT on that?

They must be some considerably rough looking girls, and by rough I mean girls who can't make dinner around navy yards the night the fleet comes in.

What does Amanda do for a living?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Gregg wrote:And having thought about it, can you get a proper whore for 5 quid?
I would be willing to sell my services for a fiver.
Ladies step this way. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote: Amanda Pike yeah ticking along busy busy hopefully my folks im the coming weeks can fill you all in. its so hard not being able to tell you but we can't give the scumball other side any heads up they certainly don't deserve it! x
Isn't this the same gas leak we've been seeing for weeks?

Heads up?

I suppose she's right, you should never telegraph the punchline to a joke...

& it's going to be comedy if they do anything.

Because Tom didn't pay the mortgage if they go via the courts it'll just be stupidity, after stupidity, for us to laugh at until they become vexatious litigants.

If they return to direct action we can laugh as the police drag them away.

The only other options are excessive bull on the internet, which Amanda does already, to the sounds of laughter, or accepting the reality of the situation, & the Crawford's, & their assembled motley crew of assorted village idiots, appear almost allergic to reality.
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Gregg wrote:And having thought about it, can you get a proper whore for 5 quid?
I would be willing to sell my services for a fiver.
Ladies step this way. :lol:
My gran says can you pm her your number?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
YiamCross wrote: Amanda Pike yeah ticking along busy busy hopefully my folks im the coming weeks can fill you all in. its so hard not being able to tell you but we can't give the scumball other side any heads up they certainly don't deserve it! x
Amanda's way of saying their is nothing to say but i feel i need to say something, for her to say nothing says something..

Seriously i now believe the Crawfords finally believe the house has gone and are moving onto pastures new and have found something else to bitch about.

Tin hat anyone???
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Gregg wrote:And having thought about it, can you get a proper whore for 5 quid? I mean, that is dirt cheap even in South America and I'd never have thought you find them that cheap in the UK.
You can't. It's an absurdly low price, even in very the nastiest corners of UK the menu starts at £20 (and that's hors d'oeuvre level, not the full dinner). I can't explain the professional circumstances of why I know this, but it also stands to reason by simple logic. If a desperate woman can earn more by shoplifting, why would they resort to much riskier prostitution?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Skeleton wrote:Seriously i now believe the Crawfords finally believe the house has gone and are moving onto pastures new and have found something else to bitch about.
That's assuming they are allowed to 'move on'. Any day now, UKAR will send them the final paperwork showing the remaining debt after sale of the property. They are entitled to add £10-20k of legal fees, and a lot more in security costs. UKAR may decide to swallow those costs, but after the behaviour of the CrawFraud Supporters it is hard to see why they would want to be charitable.

Unless of course a quiet word has been had, and the Awfull Crawfulls are now toeing the line in hope of some debt forgiveness. If not, the next chapter of this story will be likely be bankruptcy or possession proceedings against Granny CrawFraud's bequeathed house.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

I guess Jay Brads time inside will go so much better now the nutters are writing to him

Danny Nicholson
2 hrs · Lytham St Annes · Edited
Ah well as promised the other day I sent Jay a letter and didn't really know what to write about so I wrote about my garden and stuff... Also sent him 2 first class stamped envelopes which no doubt the screws will not pass on but hey ho!! I don't know whether he will have got my letter but hope he did... Oh and if someone knows him and hears of the content this will make sense, David Cameron is still a ****......... Thanks folks... That is all...
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Colin123 wrote: Danny Nicholson
2 hrs · Lytham St Annes · Edited
Ah well as promised the other day I sent Jay a letter and didn't really know what to write about so I wrote about my garden and stuff...
I would imagine that knowing the difference between a Naked Lady & Love in a Puff is probably quite useful in some prisons.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Gregg wrote:And having thought about it, can you get a proper whore for 5 quid? I mean, that is dirt cheap even in South America and I'd never have thought you find them that cheap in the UK.
You can't. It's an absurdly low price, even in very the nastiest corners of UK the menu starts at £20 (and that's hors d'oeuvre level, not the full dinner). I can't explain the professional circumstances of why I know this, but it also stands to reason by simple logic. If a desperate woman can earn more by shoplifting, why would they resort to much riskier prostitution?
#

:haha: :haha: (and that's hors d'oeuvre level, not the full dinner) :haha: :haha:
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

NORM WISDOM, someone likes your video https://youtu.be/8jhuWdr-NzA :P
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

bagman wrote:NORM WISDOM, someone likes your video https://youtu.be/8jhuWdr-NzA :P
I like Bradley, however, I so wish he'd do less 'Um's errrrs, ummm's' etc on his videos :!:
'Putin's left hand man'
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Hollie Naughton
13 hrs · Edited ·

was feeling a bit bored lol and I was inspired from the earlier #iamtomcrawford post where it was wrote on a bank note. So decided to do this. £300...3 different things on each £100. I would of done more but i ran out of money lol i don't think my poxy £300 is going to make much difference but if we all did it.... people in general are naturally inquistive and its a good way to spread the message.

Liz Swain Lend us a score lol
13 hrs · Like · 1

Betty Berkeley i need a pay rise!!! hahahah xxx
13 hrs · Like · 2

Craig Crawford Where's the #iamtomcrawford???? Hahaha
12 hrs · Like · 5

Hollie Naughton sorry Craig LOL its going to be a regular thing i do from now on so don't you worry wink emoticon
12 hrs · Like

Amanda Pike attachment unavailable x
12 hrs · Like · 2

Craig Crawford Ahhh thought you shared it to our group because you put it on there. Haha.
12 hrs · Like

Claire Booker Wonder how they would react if all the notes purchasing stuff at the 999 emergency services day had #iamtomcrawford written on them lol
12 hrs · Like · 3

Hollie Naughton just made it public so you will all be able to see it now (sorry i forgot you would only be able to see if your my FB friend). I will make some i am tom crawford ones too Craig. Just sharing to inspire others to do the same weather it be "i am tom crawford" or whatever "conspiracy" lol
12 hrs · Edited · Like

Hollie Naughton Wrote it on the other side haha
Hollie Naughton's photo.
12 hrs · Like · 3

Claire Booker https://en.m.wikipedia.org/.../Currency_and_Bank_Notes... I wrote on a bank note that I loved my first crush and was told it was a crime so set it on fire cos I thought I was going to the dungeons lol
Currency and Bank Notes Act 1928 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Currency and Bank Notes Act 1928[1] (18 & 19 Geo. V c.13) is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom relating to banknotes. Among other things, it makes it a criminal offence to deface a banknote[2] (but not to destroy one).[3]
EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG
12 hrs · Like · 2

Matthew Tovey yeh ill do this as well for lolz
12 hrs · Like · 1

Brett Western-Jones I really like this idea and that you have chosen to write
12 hrs · Like · 1

Andrew Hinman Doing tit on 5 pound note would be mo0re effective as 20s go back to the bank pretty often 5s stay in circulation longer better chance of them being seen,
12 hrs · Like · 6

Joe Dunn Good idea, you can be prosecuted for it though so it might be worth only writing on £5's and £10's. It's not very often you get given a £20 in change so you can't really deny doing it.
12 hrs · Like · 3

Claire Booker Tell em the dog did it Joe
http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/.../dama ... notes.aspx

Damaged and Mutilated Banknotes | Bank of England
Application FormAll claimants must complete a...
BANKOFENGLAND.CO.UK
11 hrs · Like · 2

Brett Western-Jones When you think about it, you often get notes with writing on. When I managed I shop and cashed up I used to write the amount on the top note of the pile without thinking. I think people could refuse then but probably won't .
11 hrs · Like · 2

Hollie Naughton yes exactly its one of those silly laws that never gets enforced, don't let put you off peeps x
11 hrs · Like · 3

Phil Bestwick i dont consent
11 hrs · Like · 1

Natalie Lamont I've done this too, 'there are cures for cancer Google Chris Beat Cancer. Great idea:)
10 hrs · Like · 2

Hollie Naughton cannabis cures cancer FACT! all this shit about well no actuality its cannabinoids etc well what the fuck have Cancer research and the pharmas being doing all these years?!?! sorry i know its a bit off topic from the group ethos but the msg still needs to be spread x
10 hrs · Like · 2

Natalie Lamont They've been doing their best to make lots of money whilst at the same time doing their best to discredit actual cures such as cannabis, laetrile, gerson therapy, the budwig protocol, the list goes on....
10 hrs · Like · 2

Marty Worm wow now thats a good idea!!! spreading the message,however the message would go a long
way on £5 notes
9 hrs · Like
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Pox

Post by Pox »

Someone else who lost but won -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 41&t=91366

Obviously more details to come when he/she gets back from celebrating the loss/win.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

Pox wrote:Someone else who lost but won -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 41&t=91366

Obviously more details to come when he/she gets back from celebrating the loss/win.
Nick Berry – Every Loser Wins Lyrics
WE NEARLY MADE IT
WE NEARLY FOUND THE PERFECT COMBINATION
THE ROAD WAS RIGHT,WE MUST HAVE READ THE SIGNS WRONG
AND NOW IT'S ALL GONE

BUT IF WE'D MADE IT
COULD WE BE SURE THAT IT WAS FOR THE BETTER
WHO COULD SAY WE WOULD HAVE STAYED TOGETHER
NOTHING IS CERTAIN
IN A CHANGING WORLD

EVERY LOSER WINS
ONCE THE DREAM BEGINS
IN TIME YOU'LL SEE, FATE HOLDS THE KEY
AND EVERY LOSER KNOWS
THE LIGHT THE TUNNEL SHOWS
WILL SHINE ON YOU
AND ALL THOSE WHO KNEW
THAT WE COULD MAKE IT

BUT SUDDENLY WE SEEMED TO STOP AND LOSE OUR WAY
BUT DID IT REALLY MATTER ANYWAY
FOR THAT WAS YESTERDAY
AND WE MUST LIVE FOR NOW

EVERY LOSER WINS
ONCE THE DREAM BEGINS
IN TIME YOU'LL SEE, FATE HOLDS THE KEY
AND EVERY LOSER KNOWS
THE LIGHT THE TUNNEL SHOWS
WILL SHINE ON YOU
AND ALL THOSE WHO KNEW
THAT WE COULD MAKE IT

STAND UP AND COUNT ME
I KNOW YOUR ON MY SIDE
SHINE DOWN ON ME
AND THOSE WHO BELIEVE
THAT WE COULD MAKE IT :thinking:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

More trouble for Tom then, as it looks as though he's been defacing bank notes by writing on them 'I AM TOM CRAWFORD' what a set of numpties! :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Who in their right mind reads random graffiti on bank notes? At best I give them a cursory glance when I put them in my wallet and choose by colour when taking them out of my wallet. :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

longdog wrote:Who in their right mind reads random graffiti on bank notes? At best I give them a cursory glance when I put them in my wallet and choose by colour when taking them out of my wallet. :shrug:
Lot's of campaigns have done it over the last 50 or 60 years & the fact you're unaware of that really shows the minimal effect it's had.

The average lifespan of a £5 note is less than a year, & there are about 3 billion British bank notes currently in circulation, so it's a poor way to spread a message, especially given it's a crime (I remember the band KLF being fined for it) & the fact banks are encouraged to swap notes defaced with slogans out of the system.

These notes will probably be ignored by as little as 2 or 3 people before being incinerated.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Even if people did notice the writing on the notes, so what? What message are they trying to convey? Some bloke up in Nottingham refused to pay his mortgage and lost his house. Nothing spectacular there. Most people would say: "So?"

Amusingly watsonsdog appears to believe defacing the notes is a suggestion made by Quatloos.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... d3HZ8R4WrU
If his reading comprehension skills really are that atrocious then maybe it is best that he stays where he is amongst the other illiterates.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.