Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Post by Burnaby49 »

Petter Popoff, the fraudulent American televangelist, once staged a fake break-in of his own headquarters. He filmed himself weeping outside pointing at the window that the burglars had thrown a rock through to gain entry. Then he of course begged for money to rebuild his headquarters that had been devastated by the one broken window. Skeptics watching the film pointed out that all of the broken glass was outside of the building.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Skeleton »

He appears to be having some sort of breakdown. One of the few that has never made any secret of who he is and where he lives, that is a big risk to take and it looks like he is paying the price, naming Mark as a possible attacker with absolutely no proof whatsoever seems a particularly stupid stupid thing to do though.

Whatever is going on, he does not look a well man.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Who or what does Gillard allegedly do when he's not getting busted for taking pictures in court?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pox

Post by Pox »

notorial dissent wrote:Who or what does Gillard allegedly do when he's not getting busted for taking pictures in court?
He says he has health problems so maybe he is in receipt of disability payments.
Don't know how old he is, but maybe has a state pension?
Also, he has something to do with this -

https://www.facebook.com/riversidewindyharbour
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

IDIOT wrote:Look at Gillard's video again from one minute in.

The window is smashed and there's a lump of rock on the sofa some distance away.

Where the hole in the glass is the curtain appears to be immediately behind it that would indicate the trajectory of the rock (Mark calls it a brick in his narration) would be slowed or disrupted on its trajectory towards the sofa. The curtains could have been wide open at the time of course and the blinds could have been up but he lifts the blinds to reveal the hole in the glass.

The rock is seen on the sofa with glass in the immediate vicinity, look close and you'll see glass on the sofa as well.

Can anyone tell me that a rock going through what looks like quality framed glass travels that far and takes shards of glass that size with it all the way to the sofa and ends up resting on the rock itself?

I'm calling BS on this 'attack' as his narrative is full of pauses and gatherings of the next thing to say as well as the rock/glass anomaly.
It's 9/11 all over again.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pox wrote:He says he has health problems so maybe he is in receipt of disability payments.
Don't know how old he is, but maybe has a state pension?
Doubt he's old enough for a state pension, being on disability fits with some details I noticed in some of his videos.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hardcopy wrote:It's 9/11 all over again.
Did anyone else notice that there were no Jews in his house when this happened? Mossad had obviously circulated a warning in advance, like they do... :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

The window is smashed and there's a lump of rock on the sofa some distance away.

Where the hole in the glass is the curtain appears to be immediately behind it that would indicate the trajectory of the rock (Mark calls it a brick in his narration) would be slowed or disrupted on its trajectory towards the sofa. The curtains could have been wide open at the time of course and the blinds could have been up but he lifts the blinds to reveal the hole in the glass.

I'm calling BS on this 'attack' as his narrative is full of pauses and gatherings of the next thing to say as well as the rock/glass anomaly.

Hang about a minute.

During the daytime the household has the venetian blinds half way down (as is the usual case). From the many homes that I have been in with such blinds, then usual practice is to pull the blinds all the way down during the evening and nightime to provide privacy.

If the blinds were fully down and a rock of that size has been thrown through the window, the blinds would have almost certainly have been badly damaged. They are not.

Another thing is that if this rock was thrown through the windoow as claimed then how was it possible for somebody to gain entry into the small backyard space?

Last point...the windows appears to be double glazed. Anyone throwing such a rock would need to have super strength. It all seems mighty weird. Perhaps it was a meteor. Stranger things have happened.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
#six

Post by #six »

Bungle wrote:

Hang about a minute.

During the daytime the household has the venetian blinds half way down (as is the usual case). From the many homes that I have been in with such blinds, then usual practice is to pull the blinds all the way down during the evening and nightime to provide privacy.

If the blinds were fully down and a rock of that size has been thrown through the window, the blinds would have almost certainly have been badly damaged. They are not.

Another thing is that if this rock was thrown through the windoow as claimed then how was it possible for somebody to gain entry into the small backyard space?

Last point...the windows appears to be double glazed. Anyone throwing such a rock would need to have super strength. It all seems mighty weird. Perhaps it was a meteor. Stranger things have happened.
I live in a house similar to that. I never put my blinds down unless I'm watching a movie.

To be honest, I think we risk venturing into freeman conspiracy territory If not careful. The facts are simple. A window has been put through and normally that would be an act of vandalism. There is no reason to conclude that this is not the same.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

siz the facts are not that simple once the video has been forensically analysed.

Glass traveling to the sofa with the rock? No way.
Rock going through that kind of glass in a pvc frame? No way.
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

OK, the size of the hole left by the rock.. well that could be.. I've broken a lot of glass windows in my life.. and how it breaks is rather .. inconsistent..

That being said.. the glass and rock on the chair.. could have been what he collected up / cleaned up and he placed it there to show parts of the mess..

Personally, what he claims could well have happened, and in general I would give them the doubt. I don't know if he cleaned up/moved the glass around as an example to show in his video.. the rock shown, was large enough to go through the very tough reinforced glass on a vehicle, so unless windows there are made with lexan :P ... (done that before also to a vehicle window... man, we were rotten kids... at least it was in the wrecking yard.).. Having said that.. it would take a good arm to throw a rock/brick/whatever you wanna call it .. any major distance..
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

IDIOT wrote:siz the facts are not that simple once the video has been forensically analysed.

Glass traveling to the sofa with the rock? No way.
Rock going through that kind of glass in a pvc frame? No way.
It looks like an oldish double glazed pvc framed window, it would take considerable force to put a brick through that.
Bricks are usually light in weight, I once watched a builder hit D/Glazed patio doors with a sledge hammer and the frame came away on the third blow the glass held.
Just sayin' :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
longdog

Post by longdog »

In my experience double glazed windows are, as Llwellyn said, inconstant when it comes to breaking. I've bounced a longbow arrow off mine from the inside (don't ask :D ) which resulted in a bent arrow and nothing else but my neighbour's girlfriend accidentally put an identical first story window through with a pebble no bigger than your thumbnail trying to attract said neighbour's attention.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

[quote="IDIOT"]siz the facts are not that simple once the video has been forensically analysed.

Has Ebert watched it? :shrug:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

What we know is someone broke a window in Mark Gillards house. We know that because we have seen the window broken. Mark Gillard claims the window was broken by a rock, he points to a rock, sited amongst the debris of his broken window as being the rock that broke the window. I see no reason to disbelieve him for claiming that the rock he points too was the same rock that broke his window.

It remains to be seen as to who threw the rock at Mark Gillards window, it might (though it would be unlikely and unlucky for Mark be the result of a falling meteorite), it might also be an act of vandalism, or Mr Gillard could have thrown the rock through his own window.

We don't know and we don't have anything to go on other than a video which shows a broken window and a rock and claims that the propulsion of the latter fractured the former. Could this have been Ceylon? While it could, after all he is certainly physically capable of throwing a rock it also could have been any number of others, in fact it could have been anyone capable of throwing a rock - which would be a large proportion of the population.

Mark Gillard might like to speculate on who it might have been, but without any substantive proof this can only remain speculation, rock breaks window is hardly breaking news.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Pox

Post by Pox »

PeanutGallery wrote:What we know is someone broke a window in Mark Gillards house. We know that because we have seen the window broken. Mark Gillard claims the window was broken by a rock, he points to a rock, sited amongst the debris of his broken window as being the rock that broke the window. I see no reason to disbelieve him for claiming that the rock he points too was the same rock that broke his window.

It remains to be seen as to who threw the rock at Mark Gillards window, it might (though it would be unlikely and unlucky for Mark be the result of a falling meteorite), it might also be an act of vandalism, or Mr Gillard could have thrown the rock through his own window.

We don't know and we don't have anything to go on other than a video which shows a broken window and a rock and claims that the propulsion of the latter fractured the former. Could this have been Ceylon? While it could, after all he is certainly physically capable of throwing a rock it also could have been any number of others, in fact it could have been anyone capable of throwing a rock - which would be a large proportion of the population.

Mark Gillard might like to speculate on who it might have been, but without any substantive proof this can only remain speculation, rock breaks window is hardly breaking news.
Amen.
Let's rise above the conspiracy theorists and false flag proponents.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:What we know is someone broke a window in Mark Gillards house. We know that because we have seen the window broken. Mark Gillard claims the window was broken by a rock, he points to a rock, sited amongst the debris of his broken window as being the rock that broke the window. I see no reason to disbelieve him for claiming that the rock he points too was the same rock that broke his window.

I don't know what else anyone can say, if the allegation is true it is an awful thing to happen to a family. I hope they remain safe and some protection is put in place.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

All I'm saying is, Nazi's have a history of breaking windows, and one of Gillard's antagonists recently outed himself as Nazi:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

It's Kristallnach all over again.
They'll be burning his Harry Potter books next..
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

vampireLOREN wrote:
IDIOT wrote:siz the facts are not that simple once the video has been forensically analysed.

Has Ebert watched it? :shrug:
Yes....his conclusion is ......
The rock was thrown by a right handed man with a pony tail.