Van Meter's Account of Reno's hearing

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Looks like another classic TP example of not being able to differentiate the "way things are" with the "way things ought to be."

Here are two taxes and some important information about them:

Tax A: If you don't pay this tax, law enforcement does not investigate you. You don't get arrested, and you don't go to jail. If, by some reason, you do end up in court, the judges have ruled for decades that this tax does not exist.

Tax B: If you do'nt pay this tax, law enforcement investigates and arrests you. When your trial comes, the judges have ruled for decades that this tax does exist.

Which tax is real?

Income Tax is real. It's not BS. It sucks, but Congress passed it, the Executive branch enforces it, the Judicial Branch upholds it, the People convict, and the Executive does not pardon it. It passes through FIVE checks and balances. That's how our government works.

If you don't like it, there are plenty of ways to change it. But pretending that the law doesn't exist or pretending that you're a new-age God doesn't change anything.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:Not Cirinos child, and its none of your business how old my child is, you sick pervert.
No stripping either, lol i dont give care what your opinions are of me, but you really should check out some of Cirinos ex girlfriends before you start making fun of me.
Not that I owe any of you losers an excuse or anything but my grammar is due to total laziness and lack of time to editing.
Your the ones whom are paying into the Federal Income Tax scam, i may not always be the brightest person, but at least im not stupid enough to believe the government and the IRS BS that they feed you all.
How is the child? Do you intend to go back and visit at some time, or are you planning on a vigil outside the courtroom while your child wonders where mommy is?
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Not that I owe any of you losers an excuse or anything but my grammar is due to total laziness and lack of time to editing.
I never doubted that. Given the educational opportunities available to Americans, laziness and haste are the only excuses for bad grammar and twisted logic.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Harrison Bergeron

Post by Harrison Bergeron »

By the way, what are Ed and Elaine doing to help Reno? Are they funding his defense, or are they paying for VanMeter to go there and support him? If not, why not? After all, Ed said they have the cash to pay over a half million in back taxes, if only someone would "show Ed the law".

Reno and three other men are looking at more time in prison than Ed and Elaine are facing, and based on the charges they will probably get more time in prison than Ed and Elaine put together. What's wrong with this picture? Do any of the Ed and Elaine supporters realize yet that they've been used by a man who doesn't care about anybody but himself?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Harrison Bergeron wrote:By the way, what are Ed and Elaine doing to help Reno? Are they funding his defense, or are they paying for VanMeter to go there and support him? If not, why not? After all, Ed said they have the cash to pay over a half million in back taxes, if only someone would "show Ed the law".

Reno and three other men are looking at more time in prison than Ed and Elaine are facing, and based on the charges they will probably get more time in prison than Ed and Elaine put together. What's wrong with this picture? Do any of the Ed and Elaine supporters realize yet that they've been used by a man who doesn't care about anybody but himself?
Excellent point. And it is even more ironic that Ed treated most of these arrested people with contempt and anger, kicking them out of his house because they dared to disagree with him.

But this can be the only result you can expect among TPs. Since the belief is founded on greed and selfishness, you will never see Ed Brown coming to the rescue of Reno or Riley by offering to pay for their legal defense. He will trot out a rationalization that they were traitors and don't deserve a dime, that getting arrested was their mistake and punishment for not listening to him, and that he never really liked them anyway.

For some strange reason, the phrase "No honor among thieves" keeps popping into my head.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Ed said they have the cash to pay over a half million in back taxes
Yet they are begging for nickels and dimes via PayPal.
they will probably get more time in prison than Ed and Elaine put together
Maybe not after obstruction and associated charges have been litigated against E&E, although they will no doubt serve more time than E&E because of their much longer life expectancy.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

. wrote:
Ed said they have the cash to pay over a half million in back taxes
Yet they are begging for nickels and dimes via PayPal.
Not exactly. Shaun Kranish has admitted that none of the funds he's been raising are going to the Browns. Kranish needs money to run the website...

Ed Brown didn't just kick Reno out of the house, but he's been telling people that Reno is a thief who stole from him.
Demo.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Demosthenes wrote:
Ed Brown didn't just kick Reno out of the house, but he's been telling people that Reno is a thief who stole from him.
That last part is really going to cause poor Reno a number of sleepless nights in his cell. Not only is Reno going to do some serious time for helping Ed, but Ed stabbed him in the back afterwards.

Will Reno have any loyalty to Ed? Will Reno cooperate with the .gov in an effort to get his sentence reduced or will his hatred for the .gov preclude this?

An anxious world awaits.
Harrison Bergeron

Post by Harrison Bergeron »

Ed is saying Reno stole from him? :shock:

I don't believe that for a minute. Reno is a true believer(tm). He would no sooner steal from Ed, than Ed would turn himself in. I'm sure his words are very hurtful to Reno, though, considering the position he's put himself in to protect Ed and Elaine.

What is Ed saying that Reno stole?

Does anyone here think that Jose made a deal with Monier with regard to whether Reno would still be arrested if he left Ed's? Jose strikes me as an honest man, and I think he would try to make a deal to save his son. So I'm wondering if he misunderstood the conversation with Monier, or if Monier made a deal he didn't have authority to make.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Harrison Bergeron wrote:Ed is saying Reno stole from him? :shock:

I don't believe that for a minute. Reno is a true believer(tm). He would no sooner steal from Ed, than Ed would turn himself in. I'm sure his words are very hurtful to Reno, though, considering the position he's put himself in to protect Ed and Elaine.

What is Ed saying that Reno stole?

Does anyone here think that Jose made a deal with Monier with regard to whether Reno would still be arrested if he left Ed's? Jose strikes me as an honest man, and I think he would try to make a deal to save his son. So I'm wondering if he misunderstood the conversation with Monier, or if Monier made a deal he didn't have authority to make.
My guess is that Reno did indeed steal something. That Jose is not a dependable source of information and is generally untrustworthy and that Monier did not need to make a deal with him, but rather told him to get in and out of Ed's place pronto.

But, I could be wrong.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Posted by Joe Haas, a frequent visitor to the Brown home.
regards Reno, Ed says about him that unlike what the newspapers report of what the indictment read that he left a gun there, Ed said just the opposite happened as Reno is a thief who took/stole something(s) from there, and Ed doesn't like Reno's father either.
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:Posted by Joe Haas, a frequent visitor to the Brown home.
regards Reno, Ed says about him that unlike what the newspapers report of what the indictment read that he left a gun there, Ed said just the opposite happened as Reno is a thief who took/stole something(s) from there, and Ed doesn't like Reno's father either.
My hypothesis is that one of the guns that Reno bought while at the Brown's house was paid for with Ed's money (probably the Serbu). When Reno left the Brown house, he took that gun with him and since Ed paid for it, Ed feels that Reno stole it.

But maybe Reno took some Randy Weaver memorabilia that Ed thought was his. :wink:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Dezcad wrote:My hypothesis is that one of the guns that Reno bought while at the Brown's house was paid for with Ed's money (probably the Serbu). When Reno left the Brown house, he took that gun with him and since Ed paid for it, Ed feels that Reno stole it.
That's the way I've been leaning.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Does anyone here think that Jose made a deal with Monier with regard to whether Reno would still be arrested if he left Ed's?
No. I can imagine the Marshal saying something along the lines of, "You want to help your son? Get him the hell out of there."

Jose and his son Romeo went up to join his Reno. Ed and Jose got in a fight. Ed kicked all three Gonzalez men out of the house. Reno begged Ed to stay but only lasted a day or two longer than his father and brother. By no stretch of the imagination did Jose meet the terms of any imaginary deal with the feds when Ed forced Reno to leave.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

October 2, 2007 - Tuesday

7:47 AM - FREEDOM FOR THE FREEDOM FOUR....NOW!

Hello, My Name is Donna VanMeter.
on September the 12, what i now reffer to as the Last Day of Freedom, 4 men were arrested for helping protect the lives of an elderly couple at their home in Plainfield New Hampshire, the couple is Ed and Elaine Brown. Ed and Elaines lives are being threaten by US Marshals because Ed and Elaine did not and refuse to pay the illegal federal income tax. The US Marshals have proven they are willing to use deadly force, over the summer they had shot at Danny Riley while he was walking their dog one early morning while visiting the Browns. Not only did they shot at Mr. Riley, they jumped him beaten him tazered him but detained him as well.
These men were arrested for protecting these two people, in hopes of advoiding another Waco Texas, where many innocent lives were taken by such " authorities " claiming they were only doing thier jobs.
These men are now being charged with ridiculous charges where there has been no crime committed by them or their roles as defenders of life and our Constitutional Rights. Those Rights under the Constitution have been trampled on by the US MARSHALS, the FEDERAL GOV. as well as the ATF, and serveral local sherifs departments nationwide. those whom are suppose to follow the letter of the law have broken the law and disreguard our Rights on so many levels.
Being falsely and wrongfully arrested, now faced with trials, these men have been given Public Defenders, which are paid by the court system that had them wrongfully and unConstitutionally detained, these men deserve a fair fight, and decent representation, please help with what you can to make sure they will have a chance, even with the frivious charges, when it is plainly and so easily seen the System is in the wrong, where these charges wont stick, we know that the System has a way to do injustice. Justice may be blind, but lets pray she isnt deaf and dumb as well.
thank you very much
FREE THE FOUR
Donna VanMeter

Date: Oct 1, 2007
By popular demand (& to my surprise) donations for Cirino (& The Freedom Four) have already begun to mound at the following site:

http://www.sjopromotions.com/freereno.html

US Postal Service money orders are also being accepted at:

POB 4183
Alice, TX
78333-4183

Donations will be applied to Cirino's defense fund unless otherwise specified.

Please, check with Jose or Donna VanMeter for legitimacy before using any fund-raising sites.
Freedom Fighters need not be victims of scammers.

STAND FOR FREEDOM
keep the faith

:{ jmg

JOIN THEM IN THE FIGHT FOR ALL OUR FREEDOMS

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d ... F0cmlvdHM="> http://www.myspace.com/4_arrested_patriots>
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Date: Oct 1, 2007
By popular demand (& to my surprise) donations for Cirino (& The Freedom Four) have already begun to mound at the following site:

http://www.sjopromotions.com/freereno.html

US Postal Service money orders are also being accepted at:

POB 4183
Alice, TX
78333-4183

Donations will be applied to Cirino's defense fund unless otherwise specified.

Please, check with Jose or Donna VanMeter for legitimacy before using any fund-raising sites.
Freedom Fighters need not be victims of scammers.

STAND FOR FREEDOM
keep the faith

:{ jmg
Check out Jose's email addres on that site - sirhandsome@hotmail.com.

I always knew he was deluded about the Brown/Reno situation , but clearly it extends much further than that.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Van Meter said:
4 men were arrested for helping protect the lives of an elderly couple at their home
...while providing this protection, they stole from the rich and gave to the poor, saved England from rule by the evil sheriff, and provided a place of sanctuary to those who would live in freedom......No, wait....that was Robin Hood........These idiots just holed up in a booby-trapped house with two tax cheats and convicted felons, made pipe bombs, threatened the local and federal authorities, and had redneck festivals. I get them confused a lot.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Disilloosianed wrote:Van Meter said:
4 men were arrested for helping protect the lives of an elderly couple at their home
...while providing this protection, they stole from the rich and gave to the poor, saved England from rule by the evil sheriff, and provided a place of sanctuary to those who would live in freedom......No, wait....that was Robin Hood........These idiots just holed up in a booby-trapped house with two tax cheats and convicted felons, made pipe bombs, threatened the local and federal authorities, and had redneck festivals. I get them confused a lot.
I did too. But remember, one revolts for the good of the people and dreams of a woman while the other is just plain revolting and dreams of Randy Weaver.