Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Bones »

bagman wrote:
JonnyL wrote:Get a load of this....

CANT SEE IT SOME HOW,,,,I BIT OF PROOF WOULD NOT GO AMISS, OR ARE WE TURNING INTO THE CRAWFORDS :sarcasmon:
I think even Stevie Wonder can see Tom is not a millionaire
Bones

Post by Bones »

letissier14 wrote:Chris has had his charges dropped

https://www.facebook.com/claire.nicholl ... 896660134/
Very touching to see all of the crawfords and ceylon there to support him :sarcasmon:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Bones wrote:[

Very touching to see all of the crawfords and ceylon there to support him :sarcasmon:
In his defence (I can't believe I am typing this), I think Ceylon's bail conditions prevent him from associating with anyone who was charged arising from the rooftop protest.
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:Chris has had his charges dropped

https://www.facebook.com/claire.nicholl ... 896660134/
Sorry I hadn't seen your post and posted the Ceylon version on the Ceylon section.
Pox

Post by Pox »

bagman wrote:

CANT SEE IT SOME HOW,,,,I BIT OF PROOF WOULD NOT GO AMISS, OR ARE WE TURNING INTO THE CRAWFORDS :sarcasmon:
Looks like billsykes is stirring it a bit to make trouble for the Crawfords ( not that they need any help, they are clearly very capable of getting themselves into shit loads of it)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:As all he was likely doing was filming, the CPS don't have much of a case. Think about what he might have been filming and it isn't the person holding the camera who is in trouble.
Exactly. By arresting and charging him, they've made sure that all his recorded video is before the court for the other defendants. I wouldn't suggest that charging him was entirely a cynical facade for that purpose, but...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:As all he was likely doing was filming, the CPS don't have much of a case. Think about what he might have been filming and it isn't the person holding the camera who is in trouble.
Exactly. By arresting and charging him, they've made sure that all his recorded video is before the court for the other defendants. I wouldn't suggest that charging him was entirely a cynical facade for that purpose, but...
But his USP is live streaming isn't so why would they need to do that as all was in the public domain at the time?
Other phone records maybe, I can go with that.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

HOLY SHIT,,,,,,,,TOM`S ON CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER......I WONDER IF THEY CAN STAY IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE LONGER THAN THERE LAST HOUSE.. :haha:

AND WHEN HE GETS EVICTED, WILL HE CLAIM THE VOTE WAS RIGGED, AND WANT TO SEE A WARRANT...AGAIN :whistle:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

bagman wrote:HOLY SHIT,,,,,,,,TOM`S ON CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER......I WONDER IF THEY CAN STAY IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE LONGER THAN THERE LAST HOUSE.. :haha:

AND WHEN HE GETS EVICTED, WILL HE CLAIM THE VOTE WAS RIGGED, AND WANT TO SEE A WARRANT...AGAIN :whistle:

They're getting so desperate on Celebrity BB that it wouldn't surprise me at all if Tom C was called up. Trouble is, he comes with a bunch of tossers who sit on the roof until they need a poo.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pox wrote:But his USP is live streaming isn't so why would they need to do that as all was in the public domain at the time?
Other phone records maybe, I can go with that.
I think the Police / CPS may have needed time and data checks to see that all he did was the live streaming and that there wasn't any other evidence that he recorded. Having established all he was allegedly doing was filming others and it was all on the live stream and nothing else, the CPS have probably decided they are wasting their time trying to continue with a case against him.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I see the lovely Amanda is mellowing. Not. All they have left is poor me, poor us, we've done nothing wrong. More of the same but it's interesting to see how their mentality hardens and so of course they have no way to ever come to terms with what they've done and how there's no going back.

Oh, this was her comment on the latest breaking news shocking video from Tom that, apparently, was nothing new.
Amanda Pike They hand on heart were the weirdest human beings ive ever had the misfortune to be in contact with. seriously....in my little life ive been in contact regularly with every single walk of life you can imagine from the very poor to the uber rich and everything in between. ive been in volatile situations manys a time too. these people were dead inside id assume to tell themselves what they were doing was ok? afew shed tears (thank god. some real genuine police exsisted) but the rest were monsters. thats whats effected me personally the most. We desperately needed help and to be listened too. but they all chose to help criminals. a criminal investigation waa going on by the met already.....the notts police had a 2 week meeting with the head of the criminals involved in our case to organise our eviction. its like going to a mugger and asking him if hed just mugged an old dear he answers no and they believe him over 200 pairs of real eyeballs who were there in the flesh witnessing it. its mental. its madness. its scary. and every single one of them regardless if they were/are sitting in an office....pulling strings from afar were on OUR street involved on the day and after or been spoken to after have aided and abetted in a crime. no matter what they tell themselves. just because a court and 1 man make a decision does not make them lawful. they effected innocent people. they all robbed an innocent family and I hate every single one with a passion not one stood on their crappy oath it means nothing to them they only answer to banks and criminals. not you. not me not the innocent. its all so painfully awful
24 August at 21:59 · Like · 1
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

YiamCross wrote:I see the lovely Amanda is mellowing. Not. All they have left is poor me, poor us, we've done nothing wrong. More of the same but it's interesting to see how their mentality hardens and so of course they have no way to ever come to terms with what they've done and how there's no going back.

Oh, this was her comment on the latest breaking news shocking video from Tom that, apparently, was nothing new.
Amanda Pike They hand on heart were the weirdest human beings ive ever had the misfortune to be in contact with. seriously....in my little life ive been in contact regularly with every single walk of life you can imagine from the very poor to the uber rich and everything in between. ive been in volatile situations manys a time too. these people were dead inside id assume to tell themselves what they were doing was ok? afew shed tears (thank god. some real genuine police exsisted) but the rest were monsters. thats whats effected me personally the most. We desperately needed help and to be listened too. but they all chose to help criminals. a criminal investigation waa going on by the met already.....the notts police had a 2 week meeting with the head of the criminals involved in our case to organise our eviction. its like going to a mugger and asking him if hed just mugged an old dear he answers no and they believe him over 200 pairs of real eyeballs who were there in the flesh witnessing it. its mental. its madness. its scary. and every single one of them regardless if they were/are sitting in an office....pulling strings from afar were on OUR street involved on the day and after or been spoken to after have aided and abetted in a crime. no matter what they tell themselves. just because a court and 1 man make a decision does not make them lawful. they effected innocent people. they all robbed an innocent family and I hate every single one with a passion not one stood on their crappy oath it means nothing to them they only answer to banks and criminals. not you. not me not the innocent. its all so painfully awful
24 August at 21:59 · Like · 1
What a surprise, not. The ever increasing dire threats from Amanda were being ignored or even ridiculed, so like Tom's retreat from he was having all the trolls arrested, Amanda has also chosen to go down the "poor me" route.

Won't work Amanda, far to many vile and hate filled previous posts threatening dire consequences for anybody that held a different opinion. You have actually made yourself look even more ridiculous and stupid with this post.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Slightly O/T but Gillard has put out a video re the whole Crawford sideshow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edsXehY ... e=youtu.be
Pox

Post by Pox »

SoLongCeylon wrote:Slightly O/T but Gillard has put out a video re the whole Crawford sideshow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edsXehY ... e=youtu.be
Seems a bit counterproductive to take out an injunction and then to invite the subject of the injunction to your house.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Amanda Pike

.....the notts police had a 2 week meeting with the head of the criminals involved in our case to organise our eviction. its like going to a mugger and asking him if hed just mugged an old dear he answers no and they believe him over 200 pairs of real eyeballs who were there in the flesh witnessing it. its mental. its madness. its scary. and every single one of them regardless if they were/are sitting in an office....pulling strings from afar were on OUR street involved on the day and after or been spoken to after have aided and abetted in a crime.
And why was it necessary for Notts police to spend so much time planning the eviction? The simple answer Amanda is because when the previous eviction (aborted one) was to take place, Facebook requests were made for 'Boots on the Ground' and this led to 500 or so nutters descending on the small close. On a health and safety basis Notts police had a duty to make sure that the eviction was carried out with the least disturbance.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Amanda Pike

just because a court and 1 man make a decision does not make them lawful.
What planet is this girl on?
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

bagman wrote:

Which part can't you see? The part about Tom being a millionaire...or the house being a tip?
TUCO said to me:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bungle wrote:
Amanda Pike

just because a court and 1 man make a decision does not make them lawful.
What planet is this girl on?
An entirely different one to the one you and I live on. We can only hope that she return's to the one she lives on sooner, rather than later.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bungle wrote:
Amanda Pike

.....the notts police had a 2 week meeting with the head of the criminals involved in our case to organise our eviction. its like going to a mugger and asking him if hed just mugged an old dear he answers no and they believe him over 200 pairs of real eyeballs who were there in the flesh witnessing it. its mental. its madness. its scary. and every single one of them regardless if they were/are sitting in an office....pulling strings from afar were on OUR street involved on the day and after or been spoken to after have aided and abetted in a crime.
And why was it necessary for Notts police to spend so much time planning the eviction? The simple answer Amanda is because when the previous eviction (aborted one) was to take place, Facebook requests were made for 'Boots on the Ground' and this led to 500 or so nutters descending on the small close. On a health and safety basis Notts police had a duty to make sure that the eviction was carried out with the least disturbance.
There were two aborted evictions, both were aborted for the same reason as you have posted. Hence why the Police had to do what they did
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Amanda Pike... just because a court and 1 man make a decision does not make them lawful.
No, actually that process is exactly what makes it lawful, Amanda.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.