The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Bones »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Amanda Pike... just because a court and 1 man make a decision does not make them lawful.
No, actually that process is exactly what makes it lawful, Amanda.
But didn't that court and 1 man say that Tom had won !!!1!!!!

I am sure that it what was claimed. Tom did a number of video's about how he won

Tom even thanked that court and that 1 man

Tom and Guy even explained to that reporter 15 TIMES !!!1!!!! that Tom had won !1!!!!!

Amanda and the Crawford Fan Club have been hurling abuse at anyone claiming that Tom won in that court and that 1 man said Tom had won.

Is Amanda actually confirming that TOM LOST !!!!!!!!!!!!! (please note no 1) :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Bones wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
Amanda Pike... just because a court and 1 man make a decision does not make them lawful.
No, actually that process is exactly what makes it lawful, Amanda.
That court was irrelephant... The People's Grand Jury of the Indigent Indigenous People of Nottingham "unanimously nullified the judgment and all related orders made against Tom and Sue; and declared that they must be fairly compensated for their losses and restored to their property without delay, under the protection of the Treaty of Universal Community Trust"

http://universalcommunitytrust.net/peop ... -crawford/
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:
Allow me to explain. When the court and one man says the things the Amandas of this world want to hear it is one hundred percent lawful. When the court and one man says the things the Amandas of this world do not want to hear it is one hundred percent unlawful. When the court and one man says the things that the Amandas of this world do not understand and are unsure if it is what they want to hear, the Amandas of this world reserve the right to be able to flip-flop from declaring it to be lawful then unlawful then lawful and then backwards and forwards again and again.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Just for clarification wasn't that one man, & one court upholding the verdict of a previous man, and court, and denying him right to appeal?

Technically isn't it the case that several men, and several courts, and hundreds of people employed to uphold, and enact court rulings, and to protect the peace, and the majority of people who have examined the facts, and the written letter of the law itself, that decided Tom hadn't paid his mortgage and therefore should stop squatting in a house he had no intention of paying for?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

The thing that struck me when reading the Judgement was how through the Judge was and how much time he'd taken in making sure he understood the issues, but the main thing was that came across was that he actually had sympathy with Tom & his wife. He understood they had made serious errors of judgement, he was neither scathing of them nor dismissive, if anything he wrote in an almost kindly way.

It was clear he didn't want to raise the suspension of the possession order but under law, he had no option, as he said stopping paying the mortgage at the end of the 25 year period was fatal to them.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Just been pointed out to me that the ginger reporter and Craig were both bailed to appear at court yesterday.

Ginger phone man is all over the place case dismissed but nothing from or about Craig. I wonder what's going on.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Isn't Craig out on vacation, out of the country, etc.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Sod the courts, then I guess.

But I think he's back, surely he would have thought it best not to just bugger off on hols and not bother with his court appearance? Wouldn't he?

Or myabe the Nottingham post got it wrong again. Reporting local news accurately is not their strong suit from what I've seen.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

YiamCross wrote:Sod the courts, then I guess.

But I think he's back, surely he would have thought it best not to just bugger off on hols and not bother with his court appearance? Wouldn't he?

Or myabe the Nottingham post got it wrong again. Reporting local news accurately is not their strong suit from what I've seen.
Yes, they even got Toms judgement arse about face.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

BREAKING NEWS....

Amanda Pike has never been horrible to anyone once........................ :Axe: :Axe: :Axe: :Axe: :Axe: :Axe: :Axe: :Axe: :Axe: :Axe: :Axe:
Amanda Pike

i totally agree Claire Booker weve never once been horrid about anyone (bar the odd silly comment regarding the hard core trolls who have been bashing us for so long and that is only by me and is never malicious ) but if your good to people you get far far further in life. calling people out as liars or name calling to people who've litrally done nothing wrong and are an innocent party will get you nowhere in life. for thoes types i pity them. to be full of so much hate doubt and loathing must be horrid really frown emoticon
1 hr · Like
Not horrible and not malicious? I think they have been to the Police and been told to tone down the replies or something similar. So stand by for rants now that contain just as much bile but they will not be malicious or horrible because Amanda says so.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Amanda Pike wrote:
bar the odd silly comment
Amanda's world is a strange delusional world.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It's the Freeloader-On-The-Land equivalent of saying "...but I'm not a racist" just after you've said something appallingly racist :roll:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Amanda Pike wrote:
bar the odd silly comment
Amanda's world is a strange delusional world.
Unfortunately being part of this sort of stuff is proven to be bad for your mental health (as is being part of any similar cult movement).
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

the crawfords seem to be on the charm offensive now, they have threaten to sue people and people are saying go on then, tom has claimed the police are investigating trolls, which turns out to be lies, he claims the police are investigation fraud and BB, when they aint, craig claims to make money all the time, but cant/wont help his parents out,

everything that comes out of there mouth is a lie

I am going to make a statement now, for the record

"Tom will try and claim that the criminal prosecutions he has started have been stopped by the CPS, this shows that the powers that be, know he is on to something, and are trying to stop him"
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

fat frank wrote:I am going to make a statement now, for the record

"Tom will try and claim that the criminal prosecutions he has started have been stopped by the CPS, this shows that the powers that be, know he is on to something, and are trying to stop him"
If TC commences a private criminal prosecution then CPS will inevitably take it over and abandon it, but they will do so on the grounds that the allegation is unprovable nonsense.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
fat frank wrote:I am going to make a statement now, for the record

If TC commences a private criminal prosecution then CPS will inevitably take it over and abandon it, but they will do so on the grounds that the allegation is unprovable nonsense.
You forget one thing, If the CPS were to take over and then as you say abandon any prosecutions they will have joined TC happy band of organisations that are corrupt and unlawful.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Should I inflict more Amanda on you? Oh, why not, I've suffered it.
Michael Ough Has Master McLeod's order been complied with yet, Amanda?
6 hrs · Like

Nita Benfield neil williams was the tall fella, there was also the inspector who was the small guy with attitude
6 hrs · Like

Amanda Pike Michael Ough in a word.....no
6 hrs · Like · 1

Amanda Pike yes nita he had a cap on don't think he was a chief though xx
6 hrs · Like · 1

Michael Ough Oh dear, Amanda. That means they're in contempt. Whose name(s) need to go on the Committal Order?
4 hrs · Like · 1

Amanda Pike dads doing stuff but i cant say what right now things will be revealed as soon as we're able x
4 hrs · Like

Michael Ough If it was me, Amanda, I'd be dragging Chris Eyre, chief constable of Nottinghamshire before Master McLeod, along with the other cretins involved.
4 hrs · Like · 1
I wonder whether they will ever understand what the High Court Order from Master McLeod means, I mean it was simple and clear so why do they continue to pretend it gives them any power outside of going to the County Court and getting copies of documents they're entitled to get with or without the damned thing?

The only way the County Court can comply with the order is if they go there and ask for the documents. Which I thought they'd done as they said they'd got the warrant. It's not the County Court's or the Hight Court's fault if the warrant doesn't say or fail to say what they were hoping for. We know there's no fault with the warrant because we've seen it before and it's no surprise to anyone here that the Crawfords have gone very quiet about it since obtaining their, what, 3rd or 4th copy of the thing and finding it says the same as it ever did.

It's getting kind of sad now, like watching care in the community candidates thrashing around in a painful delusion which they refuse to be helped out of but no one has the power to restrain them so they don't keep on wasting time & money which could be better used elsewhere.

I imagine the only thing Tom Crawford should be doing now is sobbing his heart out, especially with idiots like Orm spouting such useful advice.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote: It's getting kind of sad now, like watching care in the community candidates thrashing around in a painful delusion which they refuse to be helped out of but no one has the power to restrain them so they don't keep on wasting time & money which could be better used elsewhere.
This is why, as I've said before, once the court proceedings are done, barring any new genuine developments, I'll be leaving this one behind, because this sort of thing can go on forever, and you could easily find yourself copying & pasting the exact same conversation, ten years from now, as Amanda continues to spin in the same delusional circles.

It's not healthy to follow some of these cases for to long, as you just end up feeding your brain the same repetitive mush, and that's not good for it.

We've a few months left yet, until all the loose ends are tied up & the Crawford's are essentially neutered by both the criminal & civil courts, but after that it's probably best to pull the plug & and allow them to yammer their delusions to themselves.
longdog

Post by longdog »

YiamCross wrote: TBH, I've been wondering much the same myself. They have nothing left to say...
That's pretty much my view. This is just getting boring now.

I've lost interest in anything Amanda "Don't tell 'em the truth" Pike has to say as it's clearly nothing more than bluster and bullshit. I'll start to get interested again if any of these multiple court actions the Clan McCrawford have been threatening ever happens, which they wont, and tune in for the Rooftop 6 trial but otherwise this is rapidly coming to a watching paint dry level.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

YiamCross wrote:TBH, I've been wondering much the same myself. They have nothing left to say, the next steps are

a) Attempt to achieve vexatious litigant status to mach Ebert (optional)

b) See what happens when the final bill arrives on whatever doormat the Crawfords are borrowing for the moment.
a) unlikely. They need to do a lot more silly things in court to get to that level.
b) This will be the next big thing in the Crawford saga. Unless they already have it and are sitting on it, which I suggest is a possibility. If the house was sold back in the end of July or beginning of August a final settlement/account letter can't be long in arriving.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self