The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by AndyPandy »

This post by Hercule Parrot (28 May 2015) is uncanny in its accuracy, not that it wasn't blindingly obvious what was going to happen, but you even got the arrest, cordon, security guards, dogs and helicopter !!

Postby Hercule Parrot » Thu May 28, 2015 8:03 pm

Hence; it is now only simply a matter of time before you get an early morning unwanted wakeup call from High Court Bailiffs; with a HC Writ and probably a penal notice to arrest you if you try to stop them. They will most likely cordon off the cul-de-sac where you live and empty the house within a couple of days. Then install security guards with dogs and no doubt deploy the local force helicopter in the process.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
YiamCross wrote:TBH, I've been wondering much the same myself. They have nothing left to say, the next steps are

a) Attempt to achieve vexatious litigant status to mach Ebert (optional)

b) See what happens when the final bill arrives on whatever doormat the Crawfords are borrowing for the moment.
a) unlikely. They need to do a lot more silly things in court to get to that level.
Tom is being rather unhelpful with regards to gauging where he is on that slippery slope by no longer reporting on his trips to the courts, or his results there.

One assumes by the lack of feedback that the results have been of a nature that even the usual circus can't spin into a success.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NG3 wrote: One assumes by the lack of feedback that the results have been of a nature that even the usual circus can't spin into a success.
Or that Tom isn't being told if he has or hasn't won by his Guru's who are hoping that he will just quietly fade into the ether. Remember Tom didn't think he had won at court until Mr Ebert told him he had (until then Tom thought what everyone else (of a rational disposition) who read the order knew, that he had lost).

I think it entirely possible that Tom has been dropped by his guru's either because they've realised his case is impossible or because they've milked him dry and he isn't in a position to pay them for any more help.
Warning may contain traces of nut
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

There is also the possibility that Tom can't or won't bring a court case without the help of his gurus. Add bail conditions into the mix, gurus not wanting to be involved any longer and Tom is out to dry. This is also circumstantial evidence in my mind that he already has the final bill. He doesn't know what to do without a so called grown up to help, so he's going round in circles reading contradictory advice on the internet and not daring to talk to people because it may break his bail conditions.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:There is also the possibility that Tom can't or won't bring a court case without the help of his gurus. Add bail conditions into the mix, gurus not wanting to be involved any longer and Tom is out to dry. This is also circumstantial evidence in my mind that he already has the final bill. He doesn't know what to do without a so called grown up to help, so he's going round in circles reading contradictory advice on the internet and not daring to talk to people because it may break his bail conditions.
If I might chuck a bit of wild speculation in to the mix... There's always the possibility that he's come to his senses sufficiently to have taken some genuine legal advice from somebody who genuinely knows what they are talking about and they have been able to talk some sense in to him.

I don't think Tom and his family together are so stupid that it hasn't occurred to at least one of them that persisting with their crap could very well cost them The Late Granny Crawford's property as well. They are dumb but at least one of the family brain cells must have considered the possibility that they have lost and there are no longer any opportunities to reverse that loss and the loss is final and irrevocable.

But that's just speculation... Maybe they are stupid enough to carry on regardless.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

In the meantime of waiting for these cranks to puke up their next video (forget Haining's latest 'police exposed!!!!!!!!!' video as it's rubbish, are there any other cranks out ther challenging evictions on the doorstep and uploading the failures? Or has everyone learned that what they are trying does not work against the fraudulent, unlawful yadder, yarrder, yadder, courts?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

IDIOT wrote:In the meantime of waiting for these cranks to puke up their next video (forget Haining's latest 'police exposed!!!!!!!!!' video as it's rubbish, are there any other cranks out ther challenging evictions on the doorstep and uploading the failures?
That's the thing about these sorts of people, there's always another one along before to long.

There's one or two non-Crawford things bubbling under at the minute that I suspect might become a bit more public and entertaining in the near future.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

YiamCross wrote:Should I inflict more Amanda on you? Oh, why not, I've suffered it.
Michael Ough - Has Master McLeod's order been complied with yet, Amanda?

Amanda Pike - Michael Ough in a word.....no

Michael Ough - Oh dear, Amanda. That means they're in contempt. Whose name(s) need to go on the Committal Order?

I wonder whether they will ever understand what the High Court Order from Master McLeod means, I mean it was simple and clear so why do they continue to pretend it gives them any power outside of going to the County Court and getting copies of documents they're entitled to get with or without the damned thing?
Utter idiots. They surely know that McCloud's Order was only as you describe it. But they continue to pretend that it grants them the power to imprison chief constables.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Michael Ough. Anyone got any background intel on him that can be backed up?
Sponge
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Sponge »

IDIOT wrote:Michael Ough. Anyone got any background intel on him that can be backed up?
Goes by the name oldbill on bailiff advice forum consumer action group although rarely makes an appearance now.

Claims to be a retired police officer.
I always remember him as someone who would give OTT advice when he had none of the facts.

For example a poster may say "got bailiffs round and i called the police".

And he would reply asking for the police force and tell the debtor how they are corrupt and they are aiding the bailiffs and to complain and theres a big private prosecution coming their way - you get the jist. But like a full essay from the original 1 sentance quoting rubbish he couldnt possibly know about.

Apparently now admin on BTBATB. Dont think he is a FMOTL as far as i know.

Side note - anyone been on BTB lately? Its pretty much all memes about polititians and chemtrail conspiracy crap and no actually advice.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

IDIOT wrote:Michael Ough. Anyone got any background intel on him that can be backed up?
Michael Ough is an ex CID officer that retired due to ill health

He is admin on several Facebook groups, including BTBAB and Jay Brad's group Bailiff Advice and Watch

He claims to be studying law and he bangs on about The Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015

Michael Ough
April 19
On 13 April 2015, the Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015 came into force. It is a significant piece of legislation in that it now makes corrupt or improper exercise of police powers and privileges an indictable offence, carrying with it the penalty of a fine, a term of imprisonment not exceeding 14 years or both for those who transgress.
What is concerning is that many police officers are unaware of and, certainly, appear to have received no training in Section 26 of the Act, the provision that address police corruption and improper exercise of powers, and when informed of it, their reaction is one of shock.
We are going through difficult and testing times and we need to have Section 26 in our personal armoury to address and defeat police corruption, malpractice and misconduct. Because if we do not, the corruption and improper exercise of police powers and privileges will continue and reach the point where it gets out of control. We must not let that happen, for our own sakes and those of generations to come.

So now, anything the police do, that someone doesn't like, they all scream The Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015 at them, telling them they are going to prison for 14 years
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Meant to post this last night....

Amanda is now also allowing different opinions. Your entitled to them but she writes this in the comments section about a post she deleted!!!!
Amanda Pike Marie Winchester Perry he actually lied about us. he full out lied thats why im not happy with him but why? yes he is entitled to his own opinon we've never once said people are not. However he s spouting is opinon as fact and i am catagirically telling you he is incorrect and has been told so numerous times. Yet he continues. i feel for the guy but hes lost my respect. and to lie about such little things has made me wonder about him.
20 hrs · Like
we've never once said people are not
No you just hurl abuse and threaten people with courts, private prosecution and Grand Jury's, not to forget removing any posts that display a different opinion.

Seriously, does she think before she posts or does she just think people are stupid.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What was the post that was deleted?
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Sponge wrote:
Goes by the name oldbill on bailiff advice forum consumer action group although rarely makes an appearance now.

Claims to be a retired police officer.
I always remember him as someone who would give OTT advice when he had none of the facts.

For example a poster may say "got bailiffs round and i called the police".

And he would reply asking for the police force and tell the debtor how they are corrupt and they are aiding the bailiffs and to complain and theres a big private prosecution coming their way - you get the jist. But like a full essay from the original 1 sentance quoting rubbish he couldnt possibly know about.

Apparently now admin on BTBATB. Dont think he is a FMOTL as far as i know.

Side note - anyone been on BTB lately? Its pretty much all memes about polititians and chemtrail conspiracy crap and no actually advice.
From the comments that I have read of his he believes that most police officers are corrupt. Isn't he good buddies with Brian Gerrish (UK Column)?

BTB has changed out of all recognition. The page is just all links to political rubbish are barely any advice is now provided. That's what happens when you allow FMoTL to invade the site.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

The post that was deleted, was about Mark Gillards video, and the things that have happened to him
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Colin123 wrote:The post that was deleted, was about Mark Gillards video, and the things that have happened to him
Ok i never saw it, i assumed it was, thanks for confirming.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Skeleton wrote:
Colin123 wrote:The post that was deleted, was about Mark Gillards video, and the things that have happened to him
Not sure if it was this one, which has appeared on another channel, or another version which may have mentioned how he fell out with the Crawfords when he realised they'd lost and said so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sduFkCwVJY8

They, as we know, don't take kindly to anyone telling them they're in the wrong so Mark Gillard was banned from the group. Now, in line with thier policy of allowing any opinion so long as it's in line with their own, the link to his video was deleted too.

No idea why the video was removed from Mark Gillard's channel, I assume by Mark Gillard himself.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

YiamCross wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
Not sure if it was this one, which has appeared on another channel, or another version which may have mentioned how he fell out with the Crawfords when he realised they'd lost and said so.

They, as we know, don't take kindly to anyone telling them they're in the wrong so Mark Gillard was banned from the group. Now, in line with thier policy of allowing any opinion so long as it's in line with their own, the link to his video was deleted too.

No idea why the video was removed from Mark Gillard's channel, I assume by Mark Gillard himself.
He made some pretty direct accusations, he was wise to remove it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

YiamCross wrote:
Skeleton wrote:

BTBATB now offering FMOTL answers, arrest the Judge, arrest the Bailiff etc.

EFOTB now offering the Crawfords, think about us and only us, no other opinion allowed.

I doubt either group was set up with that intention.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

The trouble is that groups like BTBAB and CA3 have changed so much since the Crawfraud case started, that unless you agree with the Crawfrauds, you are considered an outsider.

The groups no longer want to help individual people as such and I've noticed a big swing to the FMOTL agenda. There is no such thing as free speech in these groups and they have become a closed shop.

Personally I don't think I have encountered so much abuse in my life since I spoke out against the Crawfruads. The Crawfrauds and their supporters are the most deluded group of people I have ever encountered in my life, but the scary part is that their supporters take Tom Crawfords word as gospel and don't ever dare to question him.

If I was in their position and I knew I had proof that I had paid my mortgage I would be showing it everywhere I possibly could without hesitation. All the Crawfrauds keep saying is that we have this and we have that, but as of yet have failed to provide one single piece of evidence to even suggest that they are in the right.

BTBAB and CA3 will just follow the GOODF route eventually, and end up helping no one!
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions