The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by AndyPandy »

letissier14 wrote:The trouble is that groups like BTBAB and CA3 have changed so much since the Crawfraud case started, that unless you agree with the Crawfrauds, you are considered an outsider.

The groups no longer want to help individual people as such and I've noticed a big swing to the FMOTL agenda. There is no such thing as free speech in these groups and they have become a closed shop.

Personally I don't think I have encountered so much abuse in my life since I spoke out against the Crawfruads. The Crawfrauds and their supporters are the most deluded group of people I have ever encountered in my life, but the scary part is that their supporters take Tom Crawfords word as gospel and don't ever dare to question him.

If I was in their position and I knew I had proof that I had paid my mortgage I would be showing it everywhere I possibly could without hesitation. All the Crawfrauds keep saying is that we have this and we have that, but as of yet have failed to provide one single piece of evidence to even suggest that they are in the right.

BTBAB and CA3 will just follow the GOODF route eventually, and end up helping no one!
I've looked on CA3 and the advice given (particularly when people have received a Court Claim) is nothing short of ludicrous, the lack of knowledge of these so called advisors on the Civil Procedure Rules is particularly frightening.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Sponge wrote:
IDIOT wrote:Michael Ough. Anyone got any background intel on him that can be backed up?
Goes by the name oldbill on bailiff advice forum consumer action group although rarely makes an appearance now.
Ah, now that makes sense. I've been involved in topics where he posted there, and his style was always somewhat overblown and bombastic. No surprise to find he's matured into a full-fat, moon-howling OPCA type.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Anyone want to see Amanda Pike doing ballet in a Onesie ? posting.php?mode=reply&f=52&t=10722# Enjoy but I must warn you at 8 secs in the view is enough to put you off ya dinner!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTDORrOCSRk

Perhaps someone could post this on EFATB? ( after saving a copy onto a hard drive.

You can now all complete the vision of where dear Amanda sits and what she wears whilst composing her delightful, informative facebook entries.

I'm off for some fresh air.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

SoLongCeylon wrote: I must warn you at 8 secs in the view is enough to put you off ya dinner!
I think I saw what she had for breakfast.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

SoLongCeylon wrote:Anyone want to see Amanda Pike doing ballet in a Onesie ? posting.php?mode=reply&f=52&t=10722# Enjoy but I must warn you at 8 secs in the view is enough to put you off ya dinner!

Perhaps someone could post this on EFATB? ( after saving a copy onto a hard drive.

You can now all complete the vision of where dear Amanda sits and what she wears whilst composing her delightful, informative facebook entries.

"Video removed by user" .....you didn't happen to save it ?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I fear Bagman has a copy. When I say I fear, I mean I fear for the lovely Amanda. He's a creative fellow.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

hardcopy wrote:
SoLongCeylon wrote:Anyone want to see Amanda Pike doing ballet in a Onesie ? posting.php?mode=reply&f=52&t=10722# Enjoy but I must warn you at 8 secs in the view is enough to put you off ya dinner!

I DID, IT WILL BE ON YOUTUBE, LIVE LEAK LATER.. heres it on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB4o10c ... e=youtu.be AND LIVELEAK http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=afe_1441121747
Last edited by bagman on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

So the house has definitely been sold

Tom Crawford
3 mins
Hi All
So we now have confirmation that our home was sold on 31st July 2015 for £55,000 and from what we understand the title deed changed on the12th August 2015, if you can remember that was the day I appeared in Court and all the security and fencing came down around our house.
Now our house I believe never came up for public auction or as a usual internet sale, does anyone know about secret auctions/sealed bids being held ? What information do we have regarding them? how does someone get into these private auctions? Why are they held behind closed doors so to speak ? I would be grateful if anyone knows anything regarding this matter no matter how big or small so we can start to unravel what is really going on also any comments that you think would help generally would be very much appreciated.
Hope you are all well, hope to see you soon we have a meeting coming up in the not too distant future, will let you all know the details soon.
Tom
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

So the final bill will be coming to Tom and Sue very soon now. That will give them something to talk about at their meeting.

I bloody well would like to know where the secret auction was held too, I'd have gone up to £60k for that place.

Never mind, I'm sure there will be another one along soon. Plenty of morons out there ready and willing to throw themselves under the FOTL bus.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

And so the comments come in.
Paul Mitchell New owners details will be recorded at the LR for all to see. As for the sale, the mortgagee in posession can sell it for what they like to who they like for how they like. BUT they are bound by the mortgage T & Cs to sell for market value/ best price. Quite clearly that has not happened. Probably done to make sure absolutely No equity money is/can be passed on. Terrible state of affairs im afraid.
Do they not realise that the stupid stunts with bailiffs, all the phone calls and emails to the agents absolutely guaranteed the place would never get close to what it could have made if it had been presented properly and sold through an agent without the threat of violent occupation?

If the Crawfords had asked for time they could have put it on the market themselves, achieved somewhere around £100k+ for it, paid off their debt and had a fair old wedge in the bank to do up Sue's mum's or take a world cruise and had a retirement to look forward to.

Now all they have on the horizon is another repossession battle and bankruptcy followed by a struggle to find a place to live and money to live on.

This is a tragedy on the scale of War & Peace. Unfortunately I have come to believe it couldn't have happened to a more deserving couple.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

hardcopy wrote:....

No, but I know a man who did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB4o10c ... e=youtu.be
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:
hardcopy wrote:....

No, but I know a man who did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB4o10c ... e=youtu.be
Was that video shot before or after the tissues appeared under Craig's bed?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

While Pike has made particularly vile comments and has incited people to break the law, I don't think it's fair game to be sharing that video.
£55,000
Quite low, what was the collective guesstimate from this thread?
Now our house I believe never came up for public auction or as a usual internet sale, does anyone know about secret auctions/sealed bids being held ?
Okay Tom, you don't get to complain about it being auctioned off privately when you BLOCKED ATTEMPTS TO AUCTION THE HOUSE PUBLICLY.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

£55k :haha: :haha: :haha:
'Putin's left hand man'
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Jeffrey wrote:While Pike has made particularly vile comments and has incited people to break the law, I don't think it's fair game to be sharing that video.
I can see where you're coming from but then again I think she deserves all the consideration she's shown anyone who dared to disagree with her or her dad. None at all & I think that's what she's going to get.

Okay Tom, you don't get to complain about it being auctioned off privately when you BLOCKED ATTEMPTS TO AUCTION THE HOUSE PUBLICLY.
I bet he will, though. Loudly, at length and possibly in the courts too. But that will be nothing to how much he whines when he gets the final bill.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Jeffrey wrote:
£55,000
Quite low, what was the collective guesstimate from this thread?
A quick look back and most were going in the £55k-£60k bracket, after the Crawford's thwarted the initial sales attempt

Not bad guesses considering we've been labelled trolls who don't know anything
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

[quote="Jeffrey"]While Pike has made particularly vile comments and has incited people to break the law, I don't think it's fair game to be sharing that video.

The video was posted on Youtube which is open for anyone in the World to look at. :naughty:
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Some Helpful advise posted lol

David Robert Haynes Gutted for you Tom... !! However this may be of interest...

http://www.lawpack.co.uk/files/sample-c ... C_B670.pdf

Now go and buy someone else's repossessed home cheaply ?? :shock: :shock:
Last edited by Colin123 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Jeffrey wrote:While Pike has made particularly vile comments and has incited people to break the law, I don't think it's fair game to be sharing that video.
I agree.

It is one thing responding to someone for their stupid and rude comments, but there is is absolutely no need to show a video of her which was taken in private.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

The deluded Amanda is telling everyone that it is not over yet.

Amanda - it is OVER, you're not getting the house back, ever!

Unless of course the millionaire son bought it :haha:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions