The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by bagman »

"Amanda is telling everyone that it is not over yet."......i agree with Amanda, it isnt over, the sale price will no way cover all the costs, so the "its not over" is not what she wants to hear, but it will come in the form, of aether her and Craig, stumping up the difference, or sue ;loosing her mothers house....simple........
THE BATTLE OF CRAWFORD CASTLE II
(the lunacy continue)
coming this summer
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

letissier14 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:While Pike has made particularly vile comments and has incited people to break the law, I don't think it's fair game to be sharing that video.
I agree.

It is one thing responding to someone for their stupid and rude comments, but there is is absolutely no need to show a video of her which was taken in private.
video of her which was taken in private :thinking: - but was uploaded to a public platform?????? not set as private, but set as public,???????? :snicker:
AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AndyPandy »

Colin123 wrote:So the house has definitely been sold

Tom Crawford
3 mins
Hi All
So we now have confirmation that our home was sold on 31st July 2015 for £55,000 and from what we understand the title deed changed on the12th August 2015, if you can remember that was the day I appeared in Court and all the security and fencing came down around our house.
Now our house I believe never came up for public auction or as a usual internet sale, does anyone know about secret auctions/sealed bids being held ? What information do we have regarding them? how does someone get into these private auctions? Why are they held behind closed doors so to speak ? I would be grateful if anyone knows anything regarding this matter no matter how big or small so we can start to unravel what is really going on also any comments that you think would help generally would be very much appreciated.
Hope you are all well, hope to see you soon we have a meeting coming up in the not too distant future, will let you all know the details soon.
Tom
Brilliant, it was all going a bit flat on the Crawford front, if only they'd listened to the genuine advise being offered instead of the woo woo, or let it be properly sold at auction they might have salvaged something from this fiasco. What a family, everything they touch turns to dust ! :shrug:
Pox

Post by Pox »

bagman wrote:
letissier14 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:While Pike has made particularly vile comments and has incited people to break the law, I don't think it's fair game to be sharing that video.
I agree.

It is one thing responding to someone for their stupid and rude comments, but there is is absolutely no need to show a video of her which was taken in private.
video of her which was taken in private :thinking: - but was uploaded to a public platform?????? not set as private, but set as public,???????? :snicker:
I can see both sides but advice to Amanda (and my own child) is NEVER put anything in the public domain that you don't want the public to see - it may come back to bite you!
The user may now have deleted it but the damage was done when it was first uploaded.
Perhaps keep any comments on the 'onesie gate' video to 'what a silly girl' as opposed to derogatory personal comments?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

So, Tom tried a bunch of GOOFy stunts to avoid paying what he owed, about £43k.

The stunts cost his him his house and he will end up owing, oh dear oh dear, probably around £43k. Oh, the irony.

I don't knock people for their physical appearance. It has nothing to do with Quatloos. Linking to that video was a cruel thing to do. I feel very guilty for sniggering, and someone owes me for a new keyboard after a coffee-splattering.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

letissier14 wrote:
I agree.

Well..... these folk used "Social Media" as their best bet, so if it bites their 'fat arses' it is only right and proper :haha: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Tom's deluded supporters just don't get it

Phil State Gutted for you. I can't wait until you can gain your house back, with every person charged and compensation given to you, your family and many friends that have helped. I won't hold my breath for any of this. I just hope for victory for you. We are all Tom Crawford
2 hrs · Like · 16

Sally Crocker Sarkozi frown emoticon
2 hrs · Like

Sally Crocker Sarkozi Rebecca Moody may be able to assist
2 hrs · Like

Sharon Sturgess When a car is stolen..... Lets remember the purchaser gets jack.....!!
2 hrs · Like · 4

Rachel Richards ☹ ...so sorry tom to hear u confirm this....unfortunately i wouldn't know were to start in helping or getting info for you...as ever you remain so dignified ....much love and support to you all fella xxxx
2 hrs · Like · 1

Rebecca Moody Someone could approach them directly anything can be withdrawn from sale at anytime x
2 hrs · Like · 4

Nita Benfield silly handshakes and knowing winks more likely than a secret auction : (
2 hrs · Like · 4

Brian Read WOW All i can say is the Person or the Company that has purchased it will 100% be a Freemason ! wink emoticon or The companys owner if purchased by a Co. will be owned by a freemason....
2 hrs · Edited · Like · 6

Mark Williams Sorry for the bad language..........Bastards !!!
2 hrs · Like · 1

Nita Benfield did you find the name of the person or entity that 'purchased' it? Remember it is only in our deceived world that 'money' exchanges hands.
2 hrs · Like · 3

Norah Mary Ryan Tom this is from 2006 concerning sealed bids
http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/.../Murky-world-of-sealed...

Murky world of sealed bids
The London property market is spiralling with a quarter of properties going to ‘sealed bid’ auctions. Why is this...
THISISMONEY.CO.UK
2 hrs · Like · 1

Paul Mitchell New owners details will be recorded at the LR for all to see. As for the sale, the mortgagee in posession can sell it for what they like to who they like for how they like. BUT they are bound by the mortgage T & Cs to sell for market value/ best price. Quite clearly that has not happened. Probably done to make sure absolutely No equity money is/can be passed on. Terrible state of affairs im afraid.
2 hrs · Like · 3

Andrew Peppin http://www.telegraph.co.uk/.../Sealed-bids-deal-or-no...

Sealed bids: deal or no deal in a secret seller's market
As competition gets tougher for house-hunters, are...
TELEGRAPH.CO.UK
2 hrs · Like · 1

Brian Read NO WAY Look at the Seal on the letter
Brian Read's photo.
2 hrs · Like · 1

Brian Read ISIS sun god ie SATURN Worship....
2 hrs · Like · 1

Brian Read The EL-ite do worship saturn tho....
2 hrs · Like · 1

Tricia Gearing I'm so sorry I can't help with this as I know nothing about the murky work of sealed bids. It's disgusting what has happened, just want you to know I'm 100% behind you. Such a dignified family, sending love to you all.
2 hrs · Like · 1

Duncan Gill Thought they have a duty to obtain the best price for the property. Surely by doing it "secretly" they have failed to do so as it has prevented a wider audience from bidding. http://www.walkermorris.co.uk/duty-mort ... ssion-sale

The duty of a mortgagee in possession on a sale | Walker Morris
Like most websites, our website uses cookies. These...
WALKERMORRIS.CO.UK
2 hrs · Like · 1

Claire Booker I'll have a gander into the murky world when I return home. Battery is almost run out on this contraption I'm on x
2 hrs · Like

Siobhan Howells So sorry for you all. Don't understand how they can do that. Hope you all find the answers. You are all still in my thoughts .X
2 hrs · Like

Colin Foster As far as I understand they can only sell to recover the supposed outstanding debt and not make a profit I could be wrong .
2 hrs · Like

Doleen Kluczynski My heart is breaking for you and Your family.xx
2 hrs · Like

Mark Hedges Sorry to hear this Tom frown emoticon
2 hrs · Like · 1

Angus B McGuiness £55,000?? are they taking the piss? I'm gutted for you !
2 hrs · Like · 1

Pete Thompson Absolute wankers!
OUR time is NOW?
2 hrs · Like · 1

Jon Dow This is a travesty. And are they giving you the change? I doubt it. We need to get this past the Circus Clowns and into Supreme Court.
2 hrs · Like · 2

David Robert Haynes Gutted for you Tom... !! However this may be of interest...

http://www.lawpack.co.uk/files/sample-c ... C_B670.pdf
2 hrs · Like · 1

Jon Dow There will be hell to pay. Millions of humans versus 200,000 robots!!
2 hrs · Like · 1

Pete Thompson Wendy Jenkins
2 hrs · Like

Wendy Jenkins I've just read it Pete furious that they have his the auction / sale and got pea nuts for the home !
2 hrs · Like

Wendy Dick surely the bank should pay back the money that Tom has already paid this is nothing more than theft
1 hr · Like · 1

Aidan Smith Do we know who brought it?
1 hr · Like

Phil Wilkins Sorry to hear Tom
1 hr · Like

Kay Williamson Gutted doesnt come close to how I feel for you n ur amazing strong loving family ,,,,looking forward to the meeting let's not let this happen for no reason we have to fight on xxxxlove n light xx
1 hr · Like · 1

George Vella Because of the problems that have persisted with this property the seller has to give the buyer disclosure and if that has happened the buyer bought the property knowing what has gone on in the past. Very brave or a complete idiot.
1 hr · Like · 2

Tamara Adair So So Sad to read above, Please a Stay Strong, We Are All Tom Crawford , Love to you & yours
1 hr · Like

Amanda Pike its not over yet dudes x
1 hr · Like · 12

Pete Thompson Rise up people.
1 hr · Like

Handley Karen The Nazis thieving shit houses, robbing bs,
1 hr · Like

Paula Kalik below value proprieties (BVP) I cant prove it but I believe there are back hander deals for them, my buy to lets went for less than half value. Sadly someone profits at our loss, so sorry Tom I feel your families pain as my own
1 hr · Edited · Like · 1

Leeza Jackson Can't believe it, so sorry,tom and family stay strong and fight on
1 hr · Like

Handley Karen STEEL IT BACK
1 hr · Like

Amanda Pike funny how they did it in 3 and abit weeks eh?
1 hr · Like

Amanda Pike anyone ever sold and exchanged in 3 and abit weeks??
1 hr · Like · 5

David Robert Haynes Another 'great read'... it may pay to get in touch with Kieth Tom, he's a victim of UKAR too...

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/.../Repossession-sales...

'I lost seven properties': Cut-price repossession sales 'are cheating the...
THISISMONEY.CO.UK
1 hr · Like · 2

Amanda Pike please also understand that this is no shock, we were expecting this so no need yet for feeling sad, it really is not over yet x
1 hr · Like · 9

David Robert Haynes Regulations...

Take note of: 13.6 Repossession

A firm must ensure that, whenever a property is repossessed (whether voluntarily or through legal action) and it administers the regulated mortgage contract in respect of that property, steps are taken to:

(1) market the property for sale as soon as possible; and

(2) obtain the best price that might reasonably be paid, taking account of factors such as market conditions as well as the continuing increase in the amount owed by the customer under the regulated mortgage contract.

http://www.propertylawuk.net/mortgageregulation.html

Property Law UK
The Property Law website for aspects of law relating to property in the UK
PROPERTYLAWUK.NET
1 hr · Like · 2

Claire Booker https://www.sosmartmoney.co.uk/.../what ... ed-to-know.../

What you need to know about buying a repossessed property
It's a sad fact that many homes are being...
SOSMARTMONEY.CO.UK
1 hr · Like · 1

David Robert Haynes Here's an 'insider', sorry conveyancer explaining how repo's work... pay close attention to where she says,

"They are often seen as a way of buying property cheaply, since it is assumed that the lender will want to get rid of the property quickly and recover the mortgage loan, rather than holding out for the best price"

I see this as a clear 'breach' of regulation 13.6... it's obviously rife within the industry....

http://www.homewardlegal.co.uk/.../conveyancing...

Conveyancing a repossessed property - the facts | Homeward Legal
There are a number of key differences when buying a...
HOMEWARDLEGAL.CO.UK
1 hr · Like · 1

Ann Occupier Stirzaker 3 and half weeks exchange and possibly no survey to inspect all that damage they caused.... vultures is all they are
1 hr · Like · 2

Joe ODonnell that is really low and must be a 1/3 of the real price if not less and out of that 55 they will take 40 plus interest and then expenses you will be left with nil
1 hr · Like

Joe Dunn I'm certain it was sold by Roger Hannah & Co, potential bidders would have found it on Rightmove before we got it taken down. The ad clearly stated they would only accept bids by post. The ad wasn't up for long but still long enough for some people to find it, they advertised it as land only, which I imagine they will use to justify not selling it for market value.
1 hr · Like

Mark Westbury Gutted
58 mins · Like

Catherine Cullen Wow tom I am so sorry for you and your family. I bet one of their cronies buys itfor 60k and rents it out at 700 a month and then avoids paying tax on it. Daylight robbery for you and the whole country.
55 mins · Like

Serena Munro-Coombe I think Tom that it may well go up for Sale before they have got you out and it is usually developers or companies looking for a quick turnover and rental income..that's what happened with us but I'll go and look back and come back to you
54 mins · Like

Rob Metcalfe Some big corporation house shifters with connections to those at ukar have houses for sale " which we can't show you" assetz ltd was one of them, they have to vet you before they give details. I'm sure they're one of many.
It wouldn't surprise me if the "buy to let" scheme run by the other "ukar" is using our houses. They want people in quick and with minimal fuss and checks.
53 mins · Like · 2

Nita Benfield The Guiness Trust.
47 mins · Like · 1

Dave Witcher Wow that stinks of fraud some what, this country is properly steeping to some new all time lows, the scumbags, I hope. They choke on a meat bone
47 mins · Like · 4

Nita Benfield I am also checking for any planning applications at Gedling Borough Council in case they have the nerve to apply for any. But I would not be surprised if stuff gets done by these barstewards that does not go through normal channels that we serfs use.
46 mins · Like · 2

Claire Booker Was the name Nevins attached to the query on the land registry?
45 mins · Like

Dave Witcher If we own homes then how can these courts and council have any claim over our private things, seems something fishy is going on that's not disclosed information
44 mins · Like · 1

Claire Booker Already done that Nita Benfield they claim no planning applications have been put in for that area let alone address EVER...
40 mins · Like

Nita Benfield yeah you can go online and check from week to week for applications. https://pawam.gedling.gov.uk/online-app ... timeout.do
Simple Search
PAWAM.GEDLING.GOV.UK|BY GEDLING BOROUGH COUNCIL
35 mins · Like

Claire Booker Their records department are either pants or trying to hide something. They claim to have nothing not even the original planning application for when first built. Was emailing them back and forth a few weeks ago
32 mins · Like · 2

Amanda Pike oh thats interesting clare x
27 mins · Like

Claire Booker I found it odd too Amanda Pike
20 mins · Like · 1

Claire Booker Another to keep an eye on cos they deal with Gedling also http://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/.../s ... sults.aspx...

Nottinghamshire County Council - Development Planning
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE.GOV.UK
15 mins · Like · 1

Amanda Pike yeah our council is Gedling x
1 min · Like
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Bones

Post by Bones »

letissier14 wrote:
I agree.

Besides which I have only just had my dinner :mrgreen:
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

letissier14 wrote:
I agree.

she should have kept it private then, instead of plastering herself all over YouTube.
Still, she's only having a bit of fun, nothing terrible in that.
As for the gaff going for 55k, I assume there will be sellers or auctioneer fees ?
I can't see them being chased for additional costs, security etc. Looks like he'll clear his debt then, he owes Ceylon and Guy a drink for making good on their promises.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Amanda Pike yeah our council is Gedling x
1 min · Like

No Amanda, present tense just won't do, that should be 'our council WAS Gedling'.

Also, loving the 'STEEL it back' comment :haha: :haha:

Not one of them recognising their vigilante actions on the roof, phoning / emailing the auction house is responsible for this. They can take it to which ever Court they like to complain about not getting the best price, all Walker Morris has to do is present the evidence and then it's CASE DISMISSED :beatinghorse:
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

letissier14 wrote:The deluded Amanda is telling everyone that it is not over yet.

Amanda - it is OVER, you're not getting the house back, ever!

Unless of course the millionaire son bought it :haha:
Shhhhh....don't put em off.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

OMIGOD, it's Vicky Pollard.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

All the Quatloosians who put so much work into accurately predicting, step by step, the outcome in this case should now send Tom a bill.
If he had listen to Q instead of GOODF he would be in a much better position than he is now.
What a silly, stupid man.
The new surge of support for Tom is tremendous, I thought they had come to their senses, but oh no , not a bit of it, the same lunacy rearing its head once again.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

So we now have confirmation that our home was sold on 31st July 2015 for £55,000
If that really is true I would like to take this opportunity to say:
Ha ha ha ha LOL ha ha ha LOL.
You stupid muppets only have yourselves to blame.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Tom Crawford wrote:So we now have confirmation that our home was sold on 31st July 2015 for £55,000...
Good grief, that's a sobering number. TC has wasted around £70,000 of his own equity by obstructing the possession and sale. So from the sale price of £55,000, the bank will firstly deduct the mortgage debt (approx £50,0000). They will then be entitled to recover around £20,000 in legal and bailiff costs, plus a probably greater sum for pre-sale security costs.

By my arithmetic, the result of this will be that the bank has a lawful claim for about £40-50,000 against the Crawfrauds. If they have any shred of sense, they will agree to a Charge upon Granny Crawford's inherited property so that they can live out their retirement in peace. Unfortunately, I suspect they won't be sensible and we'll see the whole cycle repeated. Craig & Amanda will cheer wildly as their £250,0000 inheritance is wasted on TC's grandiose vanity.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Tom Crawford wrote:So we now have confirmation that our home was sold on 31st July 2015 for £55,000...
Good grief, that's a sobering number. TC has wasted around £70,000 of his own equity by obstructing the possession and sale. So from the sale price of £55,000, the bank will firstly deduct the mortgage debt (approx £50,0000). They will then be entitled to recover around £20,000 in legal and bailiff costs, plus a probably greater sum for pre-sale security costs.

By my arithmetic, the result of this will be that the bank has a lawful claim for about £40-50,000 against the Crawfrauds. If they have any shred of sense, they will agree to a Charge upon Granny Crawford's inherited property so that they can live out their retirement in peace. Unfortunately, I suspect they won't be sensible and we'll see the whole cycle repeated. Craig & Amanda will cheer wildly as their £250,0000 inheritance is wasted on TC's grandiose vanity.
Mr. Ebert really needs to be recalled to sort this mess out.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

So "Wendy Dick" in her message says, " surely the bank now have to pay back all the money Tom has paid?
No, really, tell me this is a wind up
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hercule Parrot wrote:By my arithmetic, the result of this will be that the bank has a lawful claim for about £40-50,000 against the Crawfrauds. If they have any shred of sense, they will agree to a Charge upon Granny Crawford's inherited property so that they can live out their retirement in peace.
Agree with the above. Think it might be nearer £40k than £50k but nothing would surprise me now. Also agree that a charge on Granny Crawford's is the sensible way forward, so it is unlikely to happen. We could be looking at a pair of bankruptcy petitions as the next step by UKAR.
Theoretically Tom does have a claim that the property was not sold for the best price. However, he will have to convince a judge that the deal done by the estate agent offering it around known developers and speculators would be worse than paying £2k a week for security, having people crap in the loft and the occasional bit of demolition by the local Police until it was sold. Note to the Crawfords and anyone not aware of English law and procedure in this situation - the Crawfords don't get the house back in any outcome I have ever heard of, ever. At best UKAR might have to shave a few grand off Tom's bill. At worse, UKAR may "revise upwards" the bill before it comes to court and look for Tom to pay costs when he loses. (He's still on the hook for all costs don't forget.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
OMIGOD, it's Vicky Pollard.

holy moly bagman,,,,, the live leak video has had Views: 1490 in 5 hours...lolololo :haha: :haha: :haha:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

At what point does Tom get the bill saying how much he owes the bank?