The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Jeffrey wrote:At what point does Tom get the bill saying how much he owes the bank?
Any time - there's no specific time line but you would expect UKAR to finalise it promptly, especially as they are still owed money. Mind you, it might take time to get to Tom as the address:

T Crawford
NFA
probably somewhere in or around
Nottingham

isn't as specific as the Post Office prefers.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Tom's response to all the nice comments

Tom Crawford Thanks everyone for all your great comments on this thread I think you will agree there is most certainly some brilliant information coming through which I think is a good start, we have been approached by other people like ourselves experiencing or have experienced this blatant attempt to thieve their property from the same Bank and as we have had great publicity in our case and the help of so many wonderful people they have suggested that we take part in a class action against UKAR, Bradford & Bingley, Northern Rock, Nram, Mortgage express etc etc. I am interested in peoples thoughts regarding this and also a way forward in contacting others who might like to become involved who are currently unaware that there is support here if they need it and want to become involved in this class action if that is decided. So thoughts please folks and would be very grateful even if you are not involved directly we would be grateful for any help in tackling this....
23 mins · Like · 1

And a nutter called Clair who clearly has no understanding of things

Claire Booker‎Eviction the fraud of the bank
2 hrs · Edited ·
I would love to know how Bradford and Bingley can claim that they offered Tom and Sue the very best advice when they actually sacked all their mortgage advisors in 2008 and replaced them with debt chasers? To me this was all premeditated and orchestrated years ago to offload anyones mortgage that had been fudged behind the scenes away from their customers. It's all in the public domain and available to research. How anyone can doubt that this is not only fraudulent but darn right malicious is beyond me. I'm sick of seeing people say "but he didn't keep up the endowment policy" well even if that was the case (no way do I believe the doubters after the months of research I've done for myself). If that were the case one of the sacked mortgage advisors would have been able to advise him sooner before it got to the point of no return. I wish a good solicitor had the balls to stand up to the lawsociety and go after these banker crooks once and for all. My rant for this month
— feeling motivated.
Like Comment
18 people like this.

Tricia Gearing Very well said claire.
1 hr · Like · 1

Henry Kellie Perfect Claire x
1 hr · Like

Claire Booker Hey Henry Kellie hope you and yours are keeping well x
1 hr · Like

Tom Crawford Thanks for all your help Claire x
22 mins · Like

Write a comment...
Last edited by Colin123 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

It's a sad picture, all those Tom supporters lying dead on the ground after being gutted.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

I'm sick of seeing people say "but he didn't keep up the endowment policy" well even if that was the case (no way do I believe the doubters after the months of research I've done for myself). If that were the case one of the sacked mortgage advisors would have been able to advise him sooner before it got to the point of no return.
So shes saying they should have tried to change the mortgage to a repayment mortgage before it was too late... :haha:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Just when you think Tom has used up every ounce of deceptive and bare fare lying posts one man can make, he manages somehow to outdo himself.
does anyone know about secret auctions/sealed bids being held ?
Yes you do Tom as do the rest of your family. You forced that situation because you and your rent-a-mob forced the house to be withdrawn from a more conventional public sale.
Why are they held behind closed doors so to speak ?
You know why Tom, if you knew where the auction was going to be held, you and rent-a-mob would have tried to disrupt it, remember the farm? You know exactly why it was held behind closed doors.

Tom you can cry foul all you want about the price the house was sold for, if you had backed off and not whipped up your mob the house would surely have sold for far more, Blame yourself and the bad advice you took, that is what caused it, simple as.

I dread to think what he will come up with when he gets the final bill.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

bagman wrote:
hardcopy wrote:
SoLongCeylon wrote:Anyone want to see Amanda Pike doing ballet in a Onesie ? posting.php?mode=reply&f=52&t=10722# Enjoy but I must warn you at 8 secs in the view is enough to put you off ya dinner!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTDORrOCSRk

Perhaps someone could post this on EFATB? ( after saving a copy onto a hard drive.

You can now all complete the vision of where dear Amanda sits and what she wears whilst composing her delightful, informative facebook entries.

I'm off for some fresh air.
"Video removed by user" .....you didn't happen to save it ?

I DID, IT WILL BE ON YOUTUBE, LIVE LEAK LATER.. heres it on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB4o10c ... e=youtu.be AND LIVELEAK http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=afe_1441121747
I can see why she removed it but I'm still stunned by the fact that she voluntarily put it out on YouTube for the world to see. She barely moves but she still wheezes all the way through.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Also agree that a charge on Granny Crawford's is the sensible way forward, so it is unlikely to happen. We could be looking at a pair of bankruptcy petitions as the next step by UKAR.
I'm not sure this will happen. My prediction is that UKAR will put together a large enough schedule of costs that it can't be argued that they owe the Crawfords anything, the bulk of which will be from indisputable facts rather than things "the computer says". Once they've done this, they'll simply tell the Crawfords that they're not getting any money and let it lie. If the Crawfords try to dispute the matter, UKAR will have a straightforward body of documentation that they can rely on without having to explain where every last penny of the historical payments went.

They've also made the point to any reasonable person looking on that obstructing the debt collection process will make things worse not better.

I think trying to make the Crawfords bankrupt is a difficult one. It's a possibility, but it's no longer a secured debt so if any money is owed to anyone else then they won't necessarily get a fair cut even then, and it's likely to start another long, slow, expensive process. From a PR situation, they've already won. The only people who don't believe this won't be convinced by a scorched earth policy now.

Putting a charge against any inherited property, but without forcing the sale, would (as I understand it) be much easier than bankruptcy. The real question for me is how seriously UKAR take their responsibility to recover as much money as possible and how expensive it would be to go further. As mentioned before, they're NOT a normal company and don't have to care too much about their public image, but they will still incur costs for going further forward and I suspect they won't go this far.

Personally, if I was working for UKAR I think I'd suggest sending them a final account of all the (indisputable) costs, and offering to write off the outstanding sum in return for a signed agreement from the Crawfords that this would settle all matters arising from the mortgage and the eviction. If they don't agree then the debt could be allow to lie fallow for years before making a final decision about pursuing it. If the Crawfords try and take revenge by taking action for items claimed lost in the eviction or similar, then an attempt to collect the full amount owed could be revived.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Amanda says:
Amanda Pike shared AJ+'s video to the group: Eviction the fraud of the bank.
Notts police and any others shipped in to commit a crime. take note. i feel so so sad watching this and then thinking about what our force has become. A bunch of nasty bullys fetching in property for a bank. a private corporation. not taking FACTS into account. not upholding THE LAW and physically assisting in a civil matter. its so awful. whatever plonker took the decision to assist a bent judge court and bank without the correct documentation has alot to answer for.
The video is of Police Officer Jamie Miller of Springettsbury speaking from the heart about his views on policing. So obviously he's a very nice man. And I'm sure he is.
But what would Amanda have been saying if the information about Miller had included this:
He was one of two officers who fatally shot Todd William Shultz.
In Amanda's world, people are lovely as long as they are saying things that Amanda agrees with. And now, it was a 'bent judge' - obviously not the same one that Tom thanked.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Oh jeeze, just Googled that case. Don't click the shooting video, it's rough stuff.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Burnaby49 wrote: She barely moves but she still wheezes all the way through.
That sounds like it should be a line from a love song.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Bankrupting tom and sue is easy, issue a demand for payment, and if not received file for bankrupty
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

letissier14 wrote: but there is is absolutely no need to show a video of her which was taken in private.
Did someone else film it, star in it and post it on a public forum other than Amanda and her cameraman?
You seem to have lost sight of what kind of person her and her family are. They courted publicity andBOOM. !!!!!1!!!! they got it.
#six

Post by #six »

wanglepin wrote:
letissier14 wrote: but there is is absolutely no need to show a video of her which was taken in private.
Did someone else film it, star in it and post it on a public forum other than Amanda and her cameraman?
You seem to have lost sight of what kind of person her and her family are. They courted publicity andBOOM. !!!!!1!!!! they got it.
Is that Ceylons laugh?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

JonnyL wrote:£55k :haha: :haha: :haha:
Yes,they managed to get the top price for it's value and another SUCCESS!!!!1!!!! for Taylor and Ceylon Mark Haining. I hope Crawford has thanked them.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Forsyth wrote:I'm not sure this will happen. My prediction is that UKAR will put together a large enough schedule of costs that it can't be argued that they owe the Crawfords anything....
The issue is that it is not that they might owe the Crawfords something, it is that the Crawfords owe UKAR tens of thousands. Sue Crawford has apparently inherited a house. See my earlier comments but a bankruptcy petition costs several hundred quid then it is all the receiver's problem. B&B were bailed out by the taxpayer, UKAR won't want to be seen to be writing off £50k of taxpayer's money when it's sat there in a property they can have for a cost of about £1k-£1.5k. The matter would be different if there was no inheritance. They'd be chasing two unskilled, NFA, near pensioners for £50k. That would be a waste of resources.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

as a british tax payer, I demand that they chase tom and sue for every penny they own

they are con men and liars
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

There's not a chance in hell the Crawfords will be left with any valuable asset they own. I somehow doubt the bank will accept a charge on their property for the outstanding amount either unless they receive interest on it, which would likely be about the same amount or more that the Crawfords could have paid them to stay in their own house. I don't see that happening.

UKAR will be duty bound to recover the costs where possible and the way the Crawfords have behaved must ensure they're pursued for every penny that can be taken from them. The costs are entirely of their, and their so-called supporters, making and they should be made to pay. Simples.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I see someone posted a David Wynn Miller video up, possibly on the premis his claims to have won in court so many times , arrested judges, that kind of thing, holds water. I'm going to guess not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=254&v=hby0uzYYyQA

Great example of the convoluted crazyness of these people is 3:30 in, he says does 2+2=4? How many of think 2 + 2 = 4? Then he writes it up on the board as TO + TOO = 4, TU + TO =FOR, TU + TO= FOUR & goes into som ekind of speil about "Did you hear what I said what I meant what I said what I said what I meant what I said

He can do that 150 ways before he can get it right. Don't ever presume what you think he said because if his lips are moving he's lying to you. That's what DWM was told by a judge, so it must be true. I mean, really, what kind of idiot do you have to be to swallow this crap? Oh, right, a Crawford or a Haining or a Taylor...

So many stupid people in the world, it makes you wonder how the human race has managed to survive so long. That's 4 minutes of my life I won't get back and I wonder if it hasn't brought me just a little closer to those stupid people. Watch enough of this stuff and I imagine you could cut your IQ in half, which is a worry when you realise those who do gobble up this crap are starting from a very low base.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I am no expert on these matters but surely if Tom stops rushing around trying to find some reason, any reason to get back at the people who legally took his house, stops posting the allegations that he continues to, stops threatening legal action against anyone who dares to disagree with him and distances himself from Goofyland tactics UKAR would be far more helpful, or does it not work like that??
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Skeleton wrote:I am no expert on these matters but surely if Tom stops rushing around trying to find some reason, any reason to get back at the people who legally took his house, stops posting the allegations that he continues to, stops threatening legal action against anyone who dares to disagree with him and distances himself from Goofyland tactics UKAR would be far more helpful, or does it not work like that??
That would mean admitting to himself that he's the cause of his own downfall, doesn't strike me as the type of person that can do that. He's lost too much now and all he's got left (to keep up the illusion that he didn't do anything wrong) is the sympathy of the uneducated.