The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Forsyth »

Skeleton wrote:I am no expert on these matters but surely if Tom stops rushing around trying to find some reason, any reason to get back at the people who legally took his house, stops posting the allegations that he continues to, stops threatening legal action against anyone who dares to disagree with him and distances himself from Goofyland tactics UKAR would be far more helpful, or does it not work like that??
I don't think it's a case of UKAR being helpful, there's really nothing they can help with at this point. The best the Crawfords can hope at the moment is that the angry lion that they've been poking with a stick will get bored and go away having gnawed off only one of their legs. If they carry on poking it, then yes, it might come back for another leg. Or it may do that anyway, it's difficult to tell. What I'm pretty certain of is that they're not going to get it to give them their leg back, nor are they going to stop poking it with a stick.
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Skeleton »

Forsyth wrote:
Skeleton wrote:I am no expert on these matters but surely if Tom stops rushing around trying to find some reason, any reason to get back at the people who legally took his house, stops posting the allegations that he continues to, stops threatening legal action against anyone who dares to disagree with him and distances himself from Goofyland tactics UKAR would be far more helpful, or does it not work like that??
I don't think it's a case of UKAR being helpful, there's really nothing they can help with at this point. The best the Crawfords can hope at the moment is that the angry lion that they've been poking with a stick will get bored and go away having gnawed off only one of their legs. If they carry on poking it, then yes, it might come back for another leg. Or it may do that anyway, it's difficult to tell. What I'm pretty certain of is that they're not going to get it to give them their leg back, nor are they going to stop poking it with a stick.
I shouldn't laugh because it is a serious matter, but i am having trouble holding it in, apologies :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Simply brilliant description of how things stand!! I thank you sir.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

wanglepin wrote:
JonnyL wrote:£55k :haha: :haha: :haha:
Yes,they managed to get the top price for it's value and another SUCCESS!!!!1!!!! for Taylor and Ceylon Mark Haining. I hope Crawford has thanked them.
THANKED THEM!!!! HE STILL HAS TO PAY THEM AS THEY REFUSES THE "WE-RE BANKS" CHEQUES :haha:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

bagman wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
JonnyL wrote:£55k :haha: :haha: :haha:
Yes,they managed to get the top price for it's value and another SUCCESS!!!!1!!!! for Taylor and Ceylon Mark Haining. I hope Crawford has thanked them.
THANKED THEM!!!! HE STILL HAS TO PAY THEM AS THEY REFUSES THE "WE-RE BANKS" CHEQUES :haha:
Serious point but I believe the reason the Taylor/Crawford act is over is because Tom simply no longer has the cash to pay him for his "advice." Taylor has never made it a secret his advice does not come for free.

Tom you have had a lucky escape, trust me.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

It's the sheer idiocy I can't get my head around, you pay the interest on a mortgage for 25 years and throw away possibly £100k's worth of equity due to taking piss poor advice! Just not getting it !! :shrug:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Colin123 wrote:A nutter called Clair who clearly has no understanding of things

Claire Booker ‎Eviction the fraud of the bank
2 hrs · Edited ·
I would love to know how Bradford and Bingley can claim that they offered Tom and Sue the very best advice when they actually sacked all their mortgage advisors in 2008 and replaced them with debt chasers? To me this was all premeditated and orchestrated years ago to offload anyones mortgage that had been fudged behind the scenes away from their customers. It's all in the public domain and available to research. How anyone can doubt that this is not only fraudulent but darn right malicious is beyond me. I'm sick of seeing people say "but he didn't keep up the endowment policy" well even if that was the case (no way do I believe the doubters after the months of research I've done for myself). If that were the case one of the sacked mortgage advisors would have been able to advise him sooner before it got to the point of no return. I wish a good solicitor had the balls to stand up to the lawsociety and go after these banker crooks once and for all. My rant for this month
— feeling motivated.
Like Comment
18 people like this.
Why would the mortgage advisor be advising Tom that he hadn't paid his endowment policy? The endowment policy wasn't anything to do with the mortgage company, it was with the Insurance company and the mortgage advisor would not have been aware that Tom & Sue had stopped paying the policy.

The insurance company would have written to Tom & Sue every single month that their payment failed to clear, until such time that the Insurance company would close the endowment policy and any remaining money left in the policy would be paid towards the mortgage.

Taking aside the fact of the endowment policy, Tom & Sue were also in arrears on the actual mortgage itself. People like Claire Booker and the rest of followers on EFOTB are as deluded and stupid as Tom and the rest of his family.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Update to Toms post yesterday re: house being sold

From EFOTB

Anna England-brice Not sure how true but apparently they can try to sell internally first before anything else , I'm so gutted for you guys and can't believe someone would actually buy it , fucking turds xxxx
19 hrs · Like · 3

Lindsey Smith Since when are house prices that low! I would bet my life on it that it is someone in authority or the "know" who has got it for that price!
18 hrs · Like · 3

Paul Grundy Another home stolen and sold unlawfully, disgusted to be british. Hope you and your family are ok Tom.
18 hrs · Like · 3

Sonia Palmer i would never buy a house like that due to whats happened, as i would not like to think of upto 4,000 supporters turning up at my door, if so i would give the house back to its rightful owner.
18 hrs · Like · 3

Rob Metcalfe I'd be surprised if Tom broke even, UKAR (grrrrr) pride themselves on being industry leaders at recovering "short fall" debt.
The reality is that they actually create this debt deliberately to create another profit stream.
Many people who were in equ...See More
17 hrs · Like · 1

Stuart Neal zionist scum for selling it at that price.that didnt cover the security bill they paid out
16 hrs · Edited · Like · 2

Paul Brittain Burn it to the ground
16 hrs · Like · 1

Joe Dunn What Paul? I'm certain that Tom and family will be back in that house.
16 hrs · Like · 2

Paul Brittain they certainly deserve to be..I have been folowing this story .Tom has exposed them and they dont like it.He has shown what a farce the media is and also who the police really work for.
16 hrs · Like · 4

Joe Dunn Exactly. There's a chance that the person who bought the house is innocent, although I'm doubtful. Regardless, they will find out the truth soon enough, that will be a true test of their integrity. If all other avenues fail I'll personally make sure that nobody else can benefit or profit from 3 Fearn Chase.
15 hrs · Like · 2

Judith Kelman What a travesty of justice!
15 hrs · Like

Julie Dunn I just wonder why it was sold for so little? I know that property there is quite expensive. WHO got it at that price as a 'backhander' eh? It makes me sick to the stomach, it really does........... frown emoticon
15 hrs · Like · 1

Joe Dunn It was sold as land only to get around various bullshit.
15 hrs · Like · 2

Tommy Penney How can there sell it when tom and sues names on the deeds?
15 hrs · Like · 1

Tom Crawford Thanks everyone for all your great comments on this thread I think you will agree there is most certainly some brilliant information coming through which I think is a good start, we have been approached by other people like ourselves experiencing or have experienced this blatant attempt to thieve their property from the same Bank and as we have had great publicity in our case and the help of so many wonderful people they have suggested that we take part in a class action against UKAR, Bradford & Bingley, Northern Rock, Nram, Mortgage express etc etc. I am interested in peoples thoughts regarding this and also a way forward in contacting others who might like to become involved who are currently unaware that there is support here if they need it and want to become involved in this class action if that is decided. So thoughts please folks and would be very grateful even if you are not involved directly we would be grateful for any help in tackling this....
15 hrs · Like · 5

Jayne Drayton Bloody brilliant idea!!!
15 hrs · Like

Julie Dunn Just been looking & found this: http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=489469
Who Really Owns My Land - PistonHeads
PISTONHEADS.COM
15 hrs · Like · 2

Joe Dunn Tom if you want a class action I'd seriously recommend finding a lawyer who is willing to go against everything they've been taught (they do exist) to represent you all, it's a mammoth task for anybody who isn't legally trained.
15 hrs · Like · 3

Tommy Penney Tom there is a judge called David Wayne Miller he mite help look at his vids on Youtube! Here his web site?

http://dwmlc.com/
:HOME
:JUDGE: David-Wynn: Miller :LANGUAGE-CLAIMS OF THESE UNITY-STATES OF OUR WORLD-CORPORATION
DWMLC.COM
14 hrs · Like · 2

Joe Dunn The only problem is he's American Tommy. There are thousands of lawyers over there who would take on a case like this but none of them know enough about the law/statutes here.
14 hrs · Like

Tommy Penney he dose travel to help people out!

http://youtu.be/hby0uzYYyQA

David Wynn Miller. For the lessons of the courts.
:David-Wynn: Miller. For the lessons of...
YOUTUBE.COM
14 hrs · Like · 1

Joe Dunn People suing corporations for big money and winning seems to be endemic in America, maybe you're onto something.
14 hrs · Like · 1

Rob Metcalfe You're totally correct Tom. UKAR was set up to asset strip, there was no intention of leaving people in their homes from the start. Is Erin brockothingy still around?
Oh and yeh, class action sounds brill, there are certainly plenty of us with very similar stories and always the same result!
Go tom, we are all Tom Crawford but his balls are bigger than most!
14 hrs · Edited · Like · 5

Dale Bowdry scum
11 hrs · Like

Norah Mary Ryan The same is happening in Ireland. For a 30,000 Euro debt a blind man, his disabled wife and screaming 10 year old child were evicted in their bare feet and pyjamas.
11 hrs · Like

Claire Booker What about doing a factual documentary type thing Tom? Get it out into the public domain. Be open, honest and sincere about the affect this has had on yours and your families lives. As you say there has already been people come foward with their own li...See More
2 hrs · Edited · Like · 2

Claire Booker http://www.worldfinance.com/.../battlin ... he-too-big...

Battling with the too-big-to-fail banks
Risky or reformed? Why the public still may not know the truth about large banks
WORLDFINANCE.COM
9 hrs · Like · 2

Nick Matthews Wow a black market for houses. How very professional of the banks
5 hrs · Like · 4

Amanda Pike they are professional. ....professional at robbing innocent people blind!
5 hrs · Like · 2

Jayne Drayton Repo's are sold at a price to just cover what the lender wants. They have no interest in doing the customer any favours in getting any profit from it.
5 hrs · Like

Steve Craddock I saw it up for sale on Right Move shortly after the repossession. I'm sure it was sold as land and open to offers. Sealed envelopes are quite often used to buy houses. It's not always the highest bid that gets it either. Sometimes somebody with a lower bid but in a better position ie cash or able to complete quickly gets it. Either way, this went cheap so somebody got a good deal.
3 hrs · Like

Wendy Dick they got a good deal knowing it was stolen so another one complicit
3 hrs · Like · 1

Mark P Conway UKAR sells the homes in large parcels on behalf of B&B then buys them back under UKARsc who then interns evicts and resells as the property is worth more none tennant/owner
2 hrs · Like · 1

Mark P Conway you will see the property will change hands 2 or 3 times over this year and next eventually landing into the developers hands
2 hrs · Like · 2

Russell Mcgarry Buyer beware,,,maxim in law Tom Crawford. ive still got mine in place m8.
2 hrs · Like · 2

Sylvie Benn There is a company in london caled allsop they deal in repo's plus bradfprd and bingley need reminding of the following obligation....................................After your lender takes your property into possession they have a legal duty to sell the property for the best price that can reasonably be obtained. The property will generally go on the market as soon as possible and your lender will get independent, expert advice on the price it should be sold for and the best method of sale.
1 hr · Like · 1

Sylvie Benn If a borrower believes that a mortgage lender has failed in their duty to get the best price they can for a repossessed property they may bring their own case against the lender for damages. These damages would probably be the difference between what the property should have been sold for and what it was actually sold for.
1 hr · Like · 1

Mark P Conway this is not the situation Sylvie Benn. B&B have been taken over by the Public purse and such comes under differant regs like they can ignor your human rights in the favour of the publics concern
1 hr · Like · 4

Mark P Conway its a crap way of turning us over
1 hr · Like · 1

Sylvie Benn Hi Mark.its still my understanding that regardless of who is 'captain of the ship' there is still a duty of care to its passengers.x
1 hr · Edited · Like · 4

Claire Booker Unfortunately and with the assistance of the TAU Sylvie Benn the bungalow was devalued anyway. If you look how many repossessed bungalows their are they are all selling for around the same price. The bank will just turn round and say it was theirs to sell for whatever the going rate was. They will have their bases covered with the assistance of the government claiming it was in the best interest of the taxpayer. The Crawfords and many others have deliberately been thrown to the wolves...
49 mins · Like · 1

Sylvie Benn i know Claire i understand just thought i would throw it in there for others.x
49 mins · Like

Lynda Martin Loads above just read this. Recently many are done by private treaty sale, that means no solicitors. There are ruling i thought that stated that had to sell as high as possible for a good return but they all seem to cheat these days. My dad would know FSA quaified, sold houses and ex-policeman. I believe he asked to join the group not sure if he did
44 mins · Like

Andrew Peppin ... it's a circle of deceit I expect.
44 mins · Like · 2

Mark P Conway Sylvie Benn the problem is you r correct but all the rules go out the window when it comes to "in the interest of the public"
41 mins · Like · 1

Mark P Conway once its in the publics iunterest they can squash all our rights regardless of what protection we had before under consumer rights and such
38 mins · Like · 1

Steve Craddock Sorry, please ignore that last picture thing. I accidentally caught it while reading this thread on my phone. I dont know how to delete it and I don't even know what it is. Apologies
27 mins · Like

Tracy Thomas done lol
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

It's like the blind leading the congenitally stupid, class action I ask you. Methinks he's been abandoned by his favourite gurus and now wants to join others as he's totally clueless about what to do next !!
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

They just don't get it do they?
Joe Dunn What Paul? I'm certain that Tom and family will be back in that house.
No they won't you idiot. It's not their house any more.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I'm not sure which idea I like best, the suggestion of the lawyer who practices in America or the 'burn it to the ground' - definitely, the prize has to go to the 'burn it' bozo :haha: :haha:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

AndyPandy wrote:It's the sheer idiocy I can't get my head around, you pay the interest on a mortgage for 25 years and throw away possibly £100k's worth of equity due to taking piss poor advice! Just not getting it !! :shrug:
Tom didn't want to pay the capital on his mortgage, £43k or so. He thought that by following the poor advice, UKAR would write off the debt. He gambled that he would win £43k.

I think Tom believed the GOOFy junk and thought he had a high chance of success. He might have thought that if he lost, worse case he would have to pay the £43k.

Instead, he lost about £100k and will still owe around (I reckon) £43k.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Tom wants a class action because he doesn't want /can't dip his hands too deep into his own pockets.(which are probably quite shallow),

Once again he wants something for nothing.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Apparently that group has no awareness of basic reality.
Lindsey Smith wrote:Since when are house prices that low! I would bet my life on it that it is someone in authority or the "know" who has got it for that price!
When a mob turns up threatening serious public safety over a property - the property value drops because.....
Sonia Palmer wrote:i would never buy a house like that due to whats happened, as i would not like to think of upto 4,000 supporters turning up at my door
Exactly - people fearing for their own safety. And yet, even as Sonia recognizes she'd fear for her safety in that situation she still voices her understanding the house was stolen rather than defaulted upon and lawful repossession occurring.
Stuart Neal wrote:scum for selling it at that price.that didnt cover the security bill they paid out
Again, recognizes security was in place due to the mob and yet no mental connection that was the direct cause for the drop in value.
Joe Dunn wrote:I'll personally make sure that nobody else can benefit or profit from 3 Fearn Chase
Ironic he recognizes he can cause the value to drop but does not recognize that the previous mob scenes did exactly that.
Julie Dunn wrote:I just wonder why it was sold for so little?
Look at the mob activities Julie.... the connection is right there.
Tommy Penney wrote:there is a judge called David Wayne Miller
And the proof of reality detachment keeps pouring in.
Steve Craddock wrote:I saw it up for sale on Right Move shortly after the repossession ... this went cheap so somebody got a good deal
Or not given, if I remember correctly, RightMove got calls claiming the property was stolen so it was delisted. Those claims would have devalued the property further.
Mark P Conway wrote:you will see the property will change hands 2 or 3 times over this year
If the mob continues to harass the new owners, that's an absolutely no surprise, no crystal ball required prediction.
Sylvie Benn wrote:your lender [has] a legal duty to sell the property for the best price that can reasonably be obtained ... If a borrower believes that a mortgage lender has failed in their duty to get the best price they can for a repossessed property they may bring their own case against the lender for damages.
It's easy to prove the drop in value based on the mob behavior - I wonder how Tom would prove their all-around harassing behavior did not result in the drop in value.
Claire Booker wrote:with the assistance of the TAU [snip] the bungalow was devalued anyway
Hmm.... Either she's calling the mob TAU - or she thinks an unstable subatomic particle of the lepton class devalued the property..... or she's referring to some conspiracy theory I've never heard of.
Tom Crawford wrote:I am interested in peoples thoughts regarding this
Except of course those thoughts that deal in reality.

I wonder.... if they were tested for self-awareness, I wonder how many of them would actually pass.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Don't forget kiddies, RightMove originally listed this at offers over £47k, so they were pretty close to the market.
TAU - Tactical Aid Unit, posh title for police riot squad in some areas. Don't actually think they were used at the eviction.
I also note Sonia Palmer believes in mob rule, Paul Brittain is a would be arsonist and Joe Dunn is apparently offering to commit criminal damage to the extent of making a building plot in Nottingham worth zero. It does make you wonder how many of them are only allowed shoes with Velcro fastenings.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Just when I thought Tom's supporters couldn't get any more stupid than they are, Tommy Penney proves me wrong. He recommends David Wynn Miller. :haha:
Miller is nuttier than all of Tom's supporters put together:

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=10451
Tommy Penney Tom there is a judge called David Wayne Miller he mite help look at his vids on Youtube! Here his web site?

http://dwmlc.com/
:HOME
:JUDGE: David-Wynn: Miller :LANGUAGE-CLAIMS OF THESE UNITY-STATES OF OUR WORLD-CORPORATION
DWMLC.COM
14 hrs · Like · 2

Joe Dunn The only problem is he's American Tommy. There are thousands of lawyers over there who would take on a case like this but none of them know enough about the law/statutes here.
14 hrs · Like

Tommy Penney he dose travel to help people out!

http://youtu.be/hby0uzYYyQA

David Wynn Miller. For the lessons of the courts.
:David-Wynn: Miller. For the lessons of...
YOUTUBE.COM
14 hrs · Like · 1
David Wynn Miller makes Mr Ebert look intelligent.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:David Wynn Miller makes Mr Ebert look intelligent.
David Wynn Miller appears numerous time in Quatloos, just have a look round.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I thought I was going mad and only dreamed I've already pointed out the DWM addition to the Crawford pot of madness.
YiamCross wrote:I see someone posted a David Wynn Miller video up, possibly on the premis his claims to have won in court so many times , arrested judges, that kind of thing, holds water. I'm going to guess not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=254&v=hby0uzYYyQA

I don't want to come over too whingey and whiney but I'm going whinge and whine a little.

I sometimes get the feeling that many who post here have no interest in what has been posted already, only in having their say.

I also concurr with previously expressed opinions that "me too" and "nice one" posts add nothing to the conversation and the number of posts quoting the whole mass of a previous long post, or combination of quotes, only to comment on one small part that's lost in the mass of irrelevant material in the quote is becoming more than a little irritating.

I don't suppose they're read this post either.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: TAU - Tactical Aid Unit, posh title for police riot squad in some areas. Don't actually think they were used at the eviction.
No, but they were apparently involved in the eviction of the rooftop dix. They poked scaffolding bars or something similar through the roof in an effort to dislodge the morons protesters. Alegedly.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I know Sue stated in the past that they have inherited their mums house so i wonder if they have paid inheritance tax on the estate(depending on if the estate is worth more than £325,000).

Regarding the potential for a charge on the inherited house is this something that UKAR could definitely do or would they have to bill the Crawford's and then go down the debt collection route being as the shortfall will be added costs(security ect) and not the original owed amount.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote: TAU - Tactical Aid Unit, posh title for police riot squad in some areas. Don't actually think they were used at the eviction.
No, but they were apparently involved in the eviction of the rooftop dix. They poked scaffolding bars or something similar through the roof in an effort to dislodge the morons protesters. Alegedly.
Allegedly from Manchester iirc

Not sure I'm 100% convinced, but we'll hear for certain in January.

Btw. Wasn't it "attempted murder" according to Ceylon?