"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by NG3 »

I bet that's another one Tom doesn't tell us about.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

NG3 wrote:I bet that's another one Tom doesn't tell us about.
Do you think he'll arrest the Judge for High Treason when his application is denied, I do hope so !! :wink: :mouthshut:

Great find btw Bungle !
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

YiamCross wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNsxDexcgYQ 13:46 in, doesn't he look different without his shades and his car?
Is that another of those "what have the Romans ever done for us" videos,YiamCross? I don't want to waste my time when I can watch the original version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foi342LXQE
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Bungle wrote:
Pox wrote:It's the injunction case tomorrow, deferred from when he said he hadn't received the paperwork.
I thought that I would just have a little peep before bedtime on the Cause List for the Royal Courts of Justice for hearings for tomorrow and I see that the Gillard v Haining case is indeed listed to be heard in Court 37 after 2pm. But what a small world.....look at who just so happens to be in the same court, on the same day, and before the same Judge.

INTERIM APPLICATIONS COURT
COURT 37
Before MR JUSTICE PHILLIPS
Thursday, 3rd September 2015
At 10 o’clock
UNROBED
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE

Not before half past 10
APPLICATION NOTICES
IHQ/15/0503 Crawford v Bradford & Bingley Plc
IHQ/15/0521 Same v Same

Not before half past 11
APPLICATION NOTICE
IHQ/15/0515 Utopia Food Ltd v Bakers Food & Allied Workers Union

At 2 o’clock
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE

Not before 2 o’clock
APPLICATION NOTICE
IHQ/15/0507 Gillard v Haining
If I had known sooner I would have made the long trip into the City. Rare opportunity to get this much entertainment on the same day. The following is from the RCJ website:

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE

CHANCERY DIVISION

COURT VACATION NOTICE

For those of you unaware August & September is court vacation.  Mondays and Thursdays are the only formal listed days for interim applications and unless the matter is an Administrative application or a Summary Judgment directions hearing all applications will require a certificate produced and signed by counsel explaining why it is suitable for vacation business.  The other 3 days are reserved for without notice applications only, if you have a without notice application you will need to liaise direct with the clerk in the usual way.  The below link as of tomorrow will show who is the Judge each week.

Q: Can I go and sit in a court or walk around the building?

A: The RCJ complex is open to the public. Courts are open to members of the public over the age of 14, unless there is a notice on the doors saying 'In Camera' or 'In Private'. Large groups of more than 12 people are asked to split up into smaller groups and go into different courts so as not to cause too much disturbance.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

wanglepin wrote:
YiamCross wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNsxDexcgYQ 13:46 in, doesn't he look different without his shades and his car?
Is that another of those "what have the Romans ever done for us" videos,YiamCross? I don't want to waste my time when I can watch the original version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foi342LXQE
It is almost entirely unwatchable but it does contain the wonderful sight of Tom in one of his early public speaking appearances stumbling and bumbling his way through an explanation of his case and some general nonsense including the suggestion that the word insurance is evidence of the influence of maritime law (in-shore-ance). That is still my absolute favourite freetard comment.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:That address rings a bell, wasn't it where Tom Crawford wanted his goods delivering too, we were trying to decipher what was under the marker pen
I've just checked and I don't think it is.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

I'm guessing Crawford v B&B is the super-fantastic-fix-everything application to get their house back, that the Crawfords have been working on and Amanda has been hinting about. My prediction is a res judicata outcome and the Crawfords complaining about the corrupt courts and the judge not wearing a gown.
Unless, as I suggested earlier, Tom already has the final bill and this is a complaint about the sale price, proceeds and who owes what. In which case the "how much Tom and Sue owe everyone" will be interesting and the case will get deferred while everyone gets their arguments together.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pox

Post by Pox »

Does anyone know why the Gillard injunction case is being heard at the RCJ?

Surely it should be heard in Gillards local area?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Pox wrote:Does anyone know why the Gillard injunction case is being heard at the RCJ?

He lodged the Injuction in the Queen's Bench Division of the High Court, I think that's sole location is the RCJ in London.
ArthurWankspittle

Pox wrote:Does anyone know why the Gillard injunction case is being heard at the RCJ?

I think it has something to do with the nature of the claim that it can only be heard at a High Court. You don't hear of libel cases in County Courts IIRC.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

It's because the Queen's Bench, possibly without the apostrophe, is the magical room marked on the treasure map, and it's the only court that is ruled by Common Law and ignores statutes, and Masters are superior to everyone else, and they are very tactful at telling Tom he is entitled to what he is entitled to, and ...

In other words, it is because Tom [EDIT: I meant Gillard] is burrowing deeper into the rabbit hole.
Last edited by littleFred on Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Were there any court cases yesterday involving our favourite comedians ?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Interesting as the preceding theories are, the simple truth is that Bradley Knight was helping Mark out and that's where he tends to operate. I also believe that to get an injunction quickly it's by far the best place to go. #

I was tempted to go along but busy this morning and I'm pretty sure Haining won't turn up, in fact not sure if Mark Gillard will be well enough to attend, so I decided against it. Seems like I missed a good day out.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

From Bradley Knight

So gilards injunctive relief application has now been dis continued against colon. Neither party turned up, my only observation was that colon yet again lied to the courts that he had no knowledge of the case by email today of this yet he called the courts last week and said he said the same then, i know this as the courts told me this. Anyone want to buy the transcript it was in court 37 at 2pm today and will be cheep to obtain. Mark has the right when he feels better to re apply, he can simply use the same template and no doubt colon will provide furthur evidence down the line. Leaving the court John Hurst said to me my days are numbered and he now knows who i am, and that i am going to be sued for libel. Wait for the notes from there hearing and the press release, john, ebert and crawford are deluded. The lady and older chap perhaps not so deluded but the old boy said mark is not ill because he meet him at toms eviction. I can assure everyone he is ill and who nut jobs are attacking a venerable person.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

Shame neither turned up.
I was looking forward to hearing about how much Pey'on squirmed.

This also may reinforce his belief that he is untouchable by mere mortals
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I'm guessing Crawford v B&B is the super-fantastic-fix-everything application to get their house back, that the Crawfords have been working on and Amanda has been hinting about. My prediction is a res judicata outcome and the Crawfords complaining about the corrupt courts and the judge not wearing a gown.
Your mystic powers of prediction have delivered, once again. It was as foretold. Except that Tom Crawfraud now has an Order restraining him making further (hopelessly stupid) applications without prior judicial consent.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

I see Haining's getting further down the far-right rabbit hole

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... eqx5ygViko

Hitler wasn't bad, just misunderstood...
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

NG3 wrote:Hitler wasn't bad, just misunderstood...
Just when you start thinking that they're all just idiots, they remind you that a lot of them are idiotic scum.
longdog

Post by longdog »

What a vile bunch of hypocritical, lying, historically illiterate, racist scum that lot are but I suppose it's to be expected. The whole Crawford's Cottage / WeaRey Bank fiascos haver caused massive damage over there and it's only the truly insane hard-core left as far as I can see.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

longdog wrote:What a vile bunch of hypocritical, lying, historically illiterate, racist scum that lot are but I suppose it's to be expected. The whole Crawford's Cottage / WeaRey Bank fiascos haver caused massive damage over there and it's only the truly insane hard-core left as far as I can see.
There is nothing left wing about that lot. Supporting Hitler might give you a clue.