The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

guilty wrote:http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html
But, of course, you can't believe what the Nottingham Post says, can you?
Of course not. That ruling was made entirely in legalese.

I anxiously await another "JUDGMENT EXPLAINED!!!!11!1!" post in goofieland telling everyone about TOM'S VICTORY!!111!!1! BOOM!!!!1!!!!!1
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Still, looks like it wasn't a total loss today

Amanda Pike‎Eviction the fraud of the bank
40 mins · Edited ·
Anyone want a real laugh. today Bradley knighty turned up at my dads court case as hes been stalking us. He thought it most funny to tell the world my dad lost today. hes even boasted that he went to the press office in the court to tell all the papers of our update to upset and embarrass us. lovely eh. Get this! Dad and afew awsome others have just watched the "great" (cough splutter) knighty in court right now against our Ceylon where they are trying to get an injunction on him for god knows what as there is zero evidence for what he's claiming . Gillard didn't attend. knighty went in without him with NO evidence saying hes acting on Gillards behalf. the judge was like. where is Gillard?. knighty explains hes not there.....the judge begins laughing at him basically taking the piss because you can't represent someone who isn't there! and even if they were he has no evidence. Told him off and told him to get out. Haaaaa to funny what "great" knowledge knighty has eh!? ha haaaaa eeeee you couldn't make it up! Prize plonker of the day goes toooooooo Bradley knighty for being a top douche bag all round. fancy trying to intimidate my dad and have a go/try to embarrass him. as if anyway regardless of what he trolls or anyone thinks its to funny!. But to come on here boasting about his law knowledge and then gets actually laughed at by the judge. awsomeness! update abit more info. knoghty was physically shaking. he couldn't find his papers the judge stated his behaviour was atrocious and he was certainly was not granted an injunction haaaaaaa!! and people PAY him to "help"them hahahahahaaaaaaa
NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Orly Taitz
An old "friend" of mine. On non-legal matters she's quite a personable character.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

nottinghampost wrote:Giving judgment, Mr Justice Phillips said Mr Crawford's complaints had already been rejected by the judge who made the possession order.
Res judicata folks, res judicata.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

NG3 wrote:
An old "friend" of mine. On non-legal matters she's quite a personable character.
OMG! I shall inform the head waiter immediately!
Tell us more on the Orly Taitz thread please.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NG3

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
NG3 wrote:
OMG! I shall inform the head waiter immediately!
Tell us more on the Orly Taitz thread please.
I didn't know she had one.

I will definitely go find that. I have fond memories of her crazy ways.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Great line from the Nottingham Post write up.

"And to cap off a disappointing day for Mr Crawford, the judge made an order which blocks him from making hopeless court claims in the future."

Craig has his charges upped.

The Crawford's are having a very bad day which will of course be chanted as another win :brickwall:
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

IDIOT wrote:Great line from the Nottingham Post write up.

"And to cap off a disappointing day for Mr Crawford, the judge made an order which blocks him from making hopeless court claims in the future."

Craig has his charges upped.

The Crawford's are having a very bad day which will of course be chanted as another win :brickwall:
I'm furious that Tom is being blocked from making a fool of himself in court in future.
However he has now achieved " Ebert " status and is qualified to help others in difficulty.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

I think it's pretty safe to assume that Taylor and Ebert have cast Tom to one side now, having that bonehead John Hurst in court simply smacks of utter desperation, that 'Koresh' like figure 'M O'bonkers' isn't interested in Tom anymore either, all Tom has left is empty threats, I can see him getting sectioned at some point over the next 12 months as he's not of this world that's for sure.
'Putin's left hand man'
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

letissier14 wrote:
"I am entirely satisfied that Mr Crawford has persistently issued claims or made applications which are totally without merit," he said.
Interesting comment. Do we know any more about these applications?
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Pox

Post by Pox »

It's a hat trick -

Not a good day in court for Tom
Not a good day in court for Craig
And not a good day for this one -
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=91587
Oh dear, oh dear :violin:
guilty

Post by guilty »

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

guilty wrote:http://www.newsrt.co.uk/news/tom-crawfo ... 51567.html
They just keep rollin' along.
YOU GOT TO LOVE THERE STUPIDITY "Crawford junior initially gave his address in court as 3 Fearn Chase" :brickwall:
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

Pox wrote: And not a good day for this one -
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=91587
Oh dear, oh dear :violin:
The replies to that thread are seriously nuts. One fruitcake is going on about Dobby the elf and Silly Nae is advising him to seal up his letterbox.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Is that the top of Guy (hic ) Taylor's head in the picture of internet tycoon Craig as posted on Nottingham EP tonight ?

http://www.newsrt.co.uk/news/tom-crawfo ... 51567.html

A criminal conviction is not a good thing to have. The thing Craig can't comprehend ( no suprise really) is that conspiracy to commit shows pre planned intent rather than spur of the moment. CPS probably have got all their single syllable text messages from their phones ha ha

The tills are probably still ringing at Weatherspoons

What a day. Nearly rivals the roof storming and the eviction day itself.
Last edited by SoLongCeylon on Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

bagman wrote:
YOU GOT TO LOVE THERE STUPIDITY "Crawford junior initially gave his address in court as 3 Fearn Chase" :brickwall:
Is that the hair cut of Guy Taylor behind 'junior' in that photo?
'Putin's left hand man'
Pox

Post by Pox »

JonnyL wrote:
bagman wrote:
Solongceylon noticed this above.

I agree with you and him that it is GT.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Pox wrote:
JonnyL wrote:
bagman wrote:
Solongceylon noticed this above.

I agree with you and him that it is GT.
Yes lol just spotted his comment, no doubt Craigee C has money to spend on his legal dream team... whereas Tom gets the bottom of the barrel with John Hurst.
'Putin's left hand man'
ArthurWankspittle

Cock up, mistake or lies? The Nottingham Post story doesn't seem right.
Crawford junior had originally been charged with criminal damage, but the charge has been withdrawn and changed to conspiracy to commit criminal damage, along with four other people.

These are Martin Atkin, 42, of Parkland Mews, Long Eaton, James Bradley, 42, of Petticoat Lane, Wigan, Mark Hawkins, 51, of Goathland Close, Bestwood Park and Christopher Morgan, 39, of Albany Street, Ilkeston.
So is this a second set of conspiracy to commit criminal damage charges against five people?
What happened to Betty Shier, Henry Killie and Mark Haining (aka Ceylon) if this is the original six rooftop protesters?
Didn't Christopher Morgan (aka SgtGingerChris) have the charges against him dropped?
Pox

Post by Pox »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Cock up, mistake or lies? The Nottingham Post story doesn't seem right.
Crawford junior had originally been charged with criminal damage, but the charge has been withdrawn and changed to conspiracy to commit criminal damage, along with four other people.

These are Martin Atkin, 42, of Parkland Mews, Long Eaton, James Bradley, 42, of Petticoat Lane, Wigan, Mark Hawkins, 51, of Goathland Close, Bestwood Park and Christopher Morgan, 39, of Albany Street, Ilkeston.
So is this a second set of conspiracy to commit criminal damage charges against five people?
What happened to Betty Shier, Henry Killie and Mark Haining (aka Ceylon) if this is the original six rooftop protesters?
Didn't Christopher Morgan (aka SgtGingerChris) have the charges against him dropped?
Ginger put up a video to say charges against him dropped but he had to wait to get his phone etc. back.
Craig was arrested at the same time as Ginger so Craig and Ginger have been dealt with separately to the rooftop lot. Maybe Craig wasn't in court at the same time as Ginger due to his holiday or maybe the police were still doing their analysis of phone records. I suspect the former though.

IIRC Haining ( and maybe the other three) Are due back in court in November.