The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Cock up, mistake or lies? The Nottingham Post story doesn't seem right.
Crawford junior had originally been charged with criminal damage, but the charge has been withdrawn and changed to conspiracy to commit criminal damage, along with four other people.

These are Martin Atkin, 42, of Parkland Mews, Long Eaton, James Bradley, 42, of Petticoat Lane, Wigan, Mark Hawkins, 51, of Goathland Close, Bestwood Park and Christopher Morgan, 39, of Albany Street, Ilkeston.
So is this a second set of conspiracy to commit criminal damage charges against five people?
What happened to Betty Shier, Henry Killie and Mark Haining (aka Ceylon) if this is the original six rooftop protesters?
Didn't Christopher Morgan (aka SgtGingerChris) have the charges against him dropped?
Knowing the Post it could well be a cock up, but it my also be right.

He may be charged with conspiring with those individuals eg. he only exchanged texts with a, b & c, whereas d conspired with b & c

It would also explain ginger there, if their using his texts, or whatever, as evidence against Craig. Although ginger isn't charged it doesn't mean Craig didn't send him texts, or something, as part of the conspiracy.

All speculation of course

ETA: If that is right then the prosecution just laid the grounds to make ginger a potential witness for the prosecution.
Pox

Post by Pox »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Cock up, mistake or lies? The Nottingham Post story doesn't seem right.
Crawford junior had originally been charged with criminal damage, but the charge has been withdrawn and changed to conspiracy to commit criminal damage, along with four other people.

These are Martin Atkin, 42, of Parkland Mews, Long Eaton, James Bradley, 42, of Petticoat Lane, Wigan, Mark Hawkins, 51, of Goathland Close, Bestwood Park and Christopher Morgan, 39, of Albany Street, Ilkeston.
So is this a second set of conspiracy to commit criminal damage charges against five people?
What happened to Betty Shier, Henry Killie and Mark Haining (aka Ceylon) if this is the original six rooftop protesters?
Didn't Christopher Morgan (aka SgtGingerChris) have the charges against him dropped?
here is the link to Notts Post, seems 6 November is the date for the rooftop 6 -

http://www.nottinghampost.com/dock-face ... story.html
longdog

Post by longdog »

I assume the 'papers' they were after were the same ones they have been after for months. The ones that say "Tom won the case and the bungalow is definitely his"... You know the ones... The ones that must don't exist because Tom won lost the case. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

the judge begins laughing at him basically taking the piss
Could one of our friends from the U.K. please explain to this American what that slang expression ("taking the piss") means? I see it a lot on the U.K. threads and it's not an expression I'm familiar with.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Bones

Post by Bones »

amanda 'loves a onesie' Crawford wrote:Hi guys....We were in court today. The royal courts of justice. We went in and asked for the bank to produce all the documents the ones they keep refusing to to prove their claim.
Cancer survivor Tom Crawford has had his bid to regain possession of his home kicked out by a senior judge.

First he was kicked out of his house and now his pathetic claims have been kicked out of Court. At least Tommy is consistant
amanda 'loves a onesie' Crawford wrote:As ever this is not the end.
Yes it is
Mr Justice Phillips wrote:
Mr Crawford's complaints had already been rejected by the judge who made the possession order.

Any challenge to that order should have gone to the Court of Appeal, where he would face "insuperable difficulties" as well.
He granted an application by Bradford & Bingley for a civil restraint order, which prevents repeat litigants from making further hopeless claims.
Mr Justice Phillips wrote:"I am entirely satisfied that Mr Crawford has persistently issued claims or made applications which are totally without merit,"
Bones

Post by Bones »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Could one of our friends from the U.K. please explain to this American what that slang expression ("taking the piss") means? I see it a lot on the U.K. threads and it's not an expression I'm familiar with.
Is means taking the michael
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I missed this gem from Amanda Pike:
(talking about the judge) he said he cannot make them produce the evidence paperwork etc we are asking for (which is everything thats missing that PROVES we are innocent and HAVE been robbed)
:brickwall: So, let's try to explain this to a Crawford (who all seem to have difficulties with complex sentences). The paperwork, which is everything that proves the Crawfords are innocent (innocent of what I'm not sure) and have been robbed, is "missing". The judge can't make them produce this paperwork. Now, and this is really weird I know, how about this theory: the paperwork DOESN'T EXIST. Wow! That would explain everything that has happened so far wouldn't it?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

I am guessing the unicorn had a horn after all

Amanda, Tom and nice but dim Craig are free to post the warrant now the hearing has been concluded
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
It's a general purpose slang term depending on context, it generally means a person is joking, or acting in such an unbelievablly unreasonable manner that it is assumed they are not being serious.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Taking the piss or extracting the urine (in polite circles) -

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taking_the_piss

I am sure there is an American equivalent, if so, please share.

Am sure there are loads more local/national interpretations.
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://www.nottinghampost.com/images/lo ... -large.jpg

just asking for a meme

Grey hair at the back, looks like Guy Taylor - not sure if it was
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
it means, the judge tickles you until you piss your pants, then he pulls down your pants and rings them out in to a glass, and drinks the piss......i am "taking the piss" :snicker:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

It's basically what PoE is doing to his suckers, what Goofy & it's mods are doing to their legion of freeloaders & what GT & co have done to Tommy & Sue. Ironically, these idiots think only TPTB "take the piss". :shrug:
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:http://www.nottinghampost.com/images/lo ... -large.jpg

just asking for a meme

Grey hair at the back, looks like Guy Taylor - not sure if it was
See above comments - already suggested lol.

I recognise the wrinkles of his furrowed brow - def him IMO.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Looks like guru Guy for sure - shouldn't he be painting railings & removing graffiti instead of scrounging a free gallon of ale at Tom's expense? Just curious :shrug:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Pox wrote:It's a hat trick -
Not a good day in court for Tom
Not a good day in court for Craig
And not a good day for this one -
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=91587
Oh dear, oh dear :violin:
After a very long and hard day at work, this trifecta of GOOFy disasters has brightened me up. Thanks to all for the research & reporting.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

It's a general purpose slang term depending on context, it generally means a person is joking, or acting in such an unbelievablly unreasonable manner that it is assumed they are not being serious.
Thanks. I'm learning a lot on these UK threads!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

So Ebert was in court with Tom today then???
'Putin's left hand man'
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Tom's take on things

Tom Crawford‎Eviction the fraud of the bank
10 mins ·
Hi All
Very interesting Day at the High Court today very educational and Judge Green who was supposed to be overlooking the case was conveniently replaced by Judge Phillips and because we are dealing with crooks just went on to prove that achieving justice in this country is nigh on impossible because he put hearsay the same as Godsmark in-front of the undeniable facts. We brought facts onto the table today and those facts consisted of 10 facts which must be carried out in the Courts own process the CPR rules and Common Law and these facts have been ignored and something we have been asking for proof of for a considerable time and something that they have used in the wrong way which has enabled thieves to rob us of our home ?
Those thieves today enabled by a judge never produced one scrap of evidence that we brought them to court for in order to prove their claim that they could lawfully take our house, and would you believe it he also allowed his legal mates to enter their crooked documentation into court without filing it into court, they was just allowed to administer it there and then ? Judge Phillips refused today to address the fact that there was never ever a Possession Order ...Fraud...Fraud ....Fraud & ...more Fraud.... We won the case hands down today the only thing that beat us was a bunch of criminals (Fact). More info about today to follow as I have had a long day but
let it be known that this is one skirmish in this particular battle there are many more turns and twists to come smile emoticon and on the brighter note Bradford & Bingley and their legal team looked in a very uncomfortable position today having listened to our final comments which we will talk about later smile emoticon
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Tom Crawford wrote: Thanks everyone for all your great comments on this thread I think you will agree there is most certainly some brilliant information coming through which I think is a good start
Gosh, yes. I think the tide is starting to turn now, Tom! Why not gamble your other house on an attempt to overturn the UK banking system? With all this support behind you, how can you possibly lose?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.