The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Possession Order? Let me see. Was that the one you made a YouTube video about when you received it 9:00 am one morning or is it the one in the Court Bundle that got left in 3 Fearn Chase when you were evicted?
Forgot to mention the restraint order too, Tom, or is that another one of those fact things that you seem careless at remembering. Hey, maybe that's deliberate? If you pretend there isn't a restraint order you can keep filing useless crap with the courts and no one will notice. Mind you, I'm not sure how that helps you, after all, you couldn't understand Justice Godsmark's ruling so how will you understand the ruling from your next court hearing, if there is one?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
IDIOT
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by IDIOT »

The bloke seriously needs to be physically grabbed, shouted at and given a proper dressing down that the stuff he is trying is never going to work.

Every avenue he goes down is a dead end. As entertaining as this saga is to view from the outside it's very sad to see a man do this to himself repeatedly.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

IDIOT wrote:The bloke seriously needs to be physically grabbed, shouted at and given a proper dressing down that the stuff he is trying is never going to work.

Every avenue he goes down is a dead end. As entertaining as this saga is to view from the outside it's very sad to see a man do this to himself repeatedly.
Very well said, someone needs to get hold of him before he has a breakdown.

"TC"
and because we are dealing with crooks
TC ...Fraud...Fraud ....Fraud & ...more Fraud....
which has enabled thieves to rob us of our home ?
allowed his legal mates to enter their crooked documentation into court [/quote
We won the case hands down today
on the brighter note Bradford & Bingley and their legal team looked in a very uncomfortable position today having listened to our final comments which we will talk about later smile
Its classic Tom, despite another Judge delivering the mother of all slap downs he actually won in court, and I have no doubt tomorrow off he will trot to the High Court to see what his options are now. His performance today has changed my mind on one thing, i didn't think he would be stupid enough to do it, but today has convinced me that he will risk being evicted from SMH. He seriously needs to be slapped and brought back to the here and now.
Last edited by Skeleton on Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bones wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:
the judge begins laughing at him basically taking the piss
Could one of our friends from the U.K. please explain to this American what that slang expression ("taking the piss") means? I see it a lot on the U.K. threads and it's not an expression I'm familiar with.
Is means taking the michael
We say putting the boots to him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

IDIOT wrote:The bloke seriously needs to be physically grabbed, shouted at and given a proper dressing down that the stuff he is trying is never going to work.
An intervention would be in order. But, that's not going to happen. The family isn't going to help there. My guess is that Tom has managed to cut himself off from anybody who might talk sense to him or get him some sound counseling.
IDIOT wrote:Every avenue he goes down is a dead end. As entertaining as this saga is to view from the outside it's very sad to see a man do this to himself repeatedly.
Tom's going to run himself into the ground. People wonder if he's going to snap and lose it, but I think he already has. The show he put on at the eviction was a text book break from reality.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Tom Crawford Today I went into court and the press reported it, TV, Radio and Papers, well this is very unusual for them to do this, by the way please excuse my spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes as I am very tired.
The thing is the press never follow up on stories, local or national in this type of case NEVER!, BUT in our case they do, WHY! Because of you lot!!!!! watching all this on the internet, there masters have now to put down everything that happens to the Crawford’s in our case, and WHY?, this is to show we are not succeeding in beating the banks , but they don’t know the British public who will always back the underdog against all odds, and they couldn’t get much bigger against my family than the criminals who are THE COURTS, THE BANKS AND THE GOVERNMENT, and this is whichever Government is power, THEY MUST NOT LET THE Crawford’s win or the house of cards come DOWN.
So thank you all standing with my family against EVIL.
God bless Tom
2 hrs · Edited · Like · 7
Yes Tom, your housing situation was discussed by Cameron and the Home Secretary yesterday and order's were issued to the Court's that you were not to be given a house that no longer belongs to you back. I know you like the limelight Tom which is part of the reason you continue with this, but the Government do not discuss you. The press report on you because of the sheer stupidity of your continued actions.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

TImely news item about how many people in the UK have no means of paying off their interest only mortgage!!!!1!!!!

I have emailed the BBC to correct the figure down to 933,999.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-34144333

It amazes me people don't make proper plans for repaying the actual amount borrowed ( er " electronically created by the fraudulent banks" ) I have always kept a close eye on how my mortgage is going to be repaid - initially it was the good old endowment policy route but when that proved to be a joke I decided to cash them all in, use the proceeds to reduce my mortgage amount, take out a life only policy and make over payments to the mortgage Co as often as possible. That route is much much less stressful than the road to oblivion Tom decided to set his Freeman Satnav to.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

I think there is another Crawford son who so far has been kept in the background. However after yesterdays amazing Court success he has been moved to record a song for Tom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyTzmhFQt2o
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

SoLongCeylon wrote:I think there is another Crawford son who so far has been kept in the background. However after yesterdays amazing Court success he has been moved to record a song for Tom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyTzmhFQt2o
Kind of ironic his newly found "son" played the part of a Policeman in a long running British TV series. :haha: :haha: :haha:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Pox wrote:It's a hat trick -

Not a good day in court for Tom
Not a good day in court for Craig
And not a good day for this one -
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=91587
Oh dear, oh dear :violin:
Time for saturday morning cartoons, starting with Action Man Andy!

In today's episode, "Ordered to be Quite!", Andy boldly enters the Den of Depravity, determined to confront the tyrants that have been threatening to take his money for having the temerity of driving as he pleased.

Andy attempts to explain the very real possibility that he was merely asleep at the wheel while the van drove itself. But when he tries to explain that he is, Dun! Dun! Dun!, ordered to be quite!

"Quite what?", wonder his two sidekicks Sonny Boy and Girl Friend.

"It's time for Action!", declares Andy, leaning forward dramatically, one hand on his hip, the other stretched out ahead. He attempts to summon a Witness, to vouch for him, and a Whiteness, to counter the forces of darkness.

But a pair of evil minions, impervious to his magic, touch him, overwhelming him with a swarm of Illuminacooties!

He battles his way through, and finds himself outside again. He is quite. Quite stymied, that is.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tom, or is that another one of those fact things that you seem careless at remembering. .. If you pretend there isn't a restraint order you can keep filing useless crap with the courts and no one will notice. Mind you, I'm not sure how that helps you, after all, you couldn't understand Justice Godsmark's ruling so how will you understand the ruling from your next court hearing, if there is one?
Oh come on Arty, he has Ebert and Taylor in his corner not to mention O'Berk.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Colin123 wrote:Tom's take on things

Tom Crawford‎Eviction the fraud of the bank
10 mins ·
Hi All

We won the case hands down today the only thing that beat us was a bunch of criminals (Fact).
We 'won hands down' but we were beaten?

Words fail me. :beatinghorse:
longdog

Post by longdog »

10 mins ·
Hi All
Very interesting Day at the High Court today very educational and Judge Green who was supposed to be overlooking the case was conveniently replaced by Judge Phillips and because we are dealing with crooks just went on to prove that achieving justice in this country is nigh on impossible because he put hearsay the same as Godsmark in-front of the undeniable facts.
Am I right it thinking that this 'hearsay' evidence is actually the (probably off a computer) documentation from the B&B that shows Tom didn't pay the mortgage and that he thinks he can demand to hear evidence from the person who entred the data / opened the envelopes / programmed the computer or some other shit?

In any event... This is a civil case and hearsay evidence is admissible which you'd think he or his 'legal team' would know as they are experts on CPR rules...
We brought facts onto the table today and those facts consisted of 10 facts which must be carried out in the Courts own process the CPR rules and Common Law and these facts have been ignored and something we have been asking for proof of for a considerable time and something that they have used in the wrong way which has enabled thieves to rob us of our home ?
I assume the things they have been "asking for proof of" are the same fantasy documents they have been whining about since god knows when.

Those thieves today enabled by a judge never produced one scrap of evidence that we brought them to court for in order to prove their claim that they could lawfully take our house, and would you believe it he also allowed his legal mates to enter their crooked documentation into court without filing it into court, they was just allowed to administer it there and then ?
No Tom... They have already proven their claim that they could lawfully take your house... They did that at the case when you lost your house... You remember... You were telling everybody you had won and thanked the judge at the time.

Judge Phillips refused today to address the fact that there was never ever a Possession Order ...Fraud...Fraud ....Fraud & ...more Fraud....

That would be the possession that was suspended on the condition that you kept up the payments you were discussing only yesterday would it? The one you failed to keep up the payments on.

We won the case hands down today the only thing that beat us was a bunch of criminals (Fact).
What is it with these f**king idiots that makes them incapable of admitting they lost and, as often as not, lost badly. We hear the same thing from the 'freemen' over and over again. "We won but the judge was corrupt", "We won but TPTB have made it look like we lost to protect the system", "We won but blah, blah, blah.." It's the same delusional bollocks over and over again.

More info about today to follow as I have had a long day but let it be known that this is one skirmish in this particular battle there are many more turns and twists to come smile emoticon
Not without getting permission from the court first there won't be.

and on the brighter note Bradford & Bingley and their legal team looked in a very uncomfortable position today having listened to our final comments which we will talk about later smile emoticon
They were probably looking uncomfortable because they had to witness you making a complete fool of yourself again Tom.

Does anybody know if the judgement will be 'published' in full like the famous judgement Ebert 'forensiced' or is this more of a "You don''t have a case now f**k off!" sort of affair? I can't see the judge writing a 40 page judgement but it would be nice to see the actual case that Tom and his legal team put together in its full legal majesty :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
guilty

Post by guilty »

Amanda says:
are they buddies? old Godsmark and Philips?
there is much more we're able to try this blip obviously will not stop us.
People like you give us so much hope
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

guilty wrote:Amanda says:
are they buddies? old Godsmark and Philips?
there is much more we're able to try this blip obviously will not stop us.
People like you give us so much hope
I wonder if the Civil Restraint Order includes Mrs Crawford, if it doesn't they could continue under her name until she receives a CRO :beatinghorse:

When a CRO is issued they do tend to publish the hearing associated with the CRO as being 'in the Public Interest'.
Last edited by AndyPandy on Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

10 mins ·
Hi All
Very interesting Day at the High Court today very educational and Judge Green who was supposed to be overlooking the case was conveniently replaced by Judge Phillips and because we are dealing with crooks just went on to prove that achieving justice in this country is nigh on impossible because he put hearsay the same as Godsmark in-front of the undeniable facts. We brought facts onto the table today and those facts consisted of 10 facts which must be carried out in the Courts own process the CPR rules and Common Law and these facts have been ignored and something we have been asking for proof of for a considerable time and something that they have used in the wrong way which has enabled thieves to rob us of our home ?

Those thieves today enabled by a judge never produced one scrap of evidence that we brought them to court for in order to prove their claim that they could lawfully take our house, and would you believe it he also allowed his legal mates to enter their crooked documentation into court without filing it into court, they was just allowed to administer it there and then ? Judge Phillips refused today to address the fact that there was never ever a Possession Order ...Fraud...Fraud ....Fraud & ...more Fraud.... We won the case hands down today the only thing that beat us was a bunch of criminals (Fact). More info about today to follow as I have had a long day but let it be known that this is one skirmish in this particular battle there are many more turns and twists to come smile emoticon and on the brighter note Bradford & Bingley and their legal team looked in a very uncomfortable position today having listened to our final comments which we will talk about later smile emoticon
I may be very slightly adrift with my figures so please excuse me.

EFOTB has over 4,200 members.

Over 600 'supporters' attended the first attempted eviction of Crawfraud Manor.

Following this attempt many became "I am Tom Crawford' supporters.

Three days ago Tom broke the news to the public that Crawfraud Manor had been sold for £55k

Yesterday he went to the High Court to try to 'win back his house'.

He posted a heartfelt update on EFOTB yesterday and so far, he has received just 35 comments (from 21 different posters). Of those 21, just three of them are 'I am Tom Crawford' ones (and one of those is Amanda). There have only been just 68 'likes' (almost all of which are from either Amanda or Tom).

WHERE HAVE ALL HIS SUPPORTERS GONE?
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:I wonder if the Civil Restraint Order includes Mrs Crawford, if it doesn't they could continue under her name until she receives a CRO :beatinghorse:
I wondered that earlier. I suspect it depends how carefully the order is written. If you think about it the best way would be to say the mortgage holders, the less sensible way would be to name Tom.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Tom is working on the delightful theory that the case against a defendant must be made to that defendant's satisfaction.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It would only take one more hopeless case in Sue's name to get the CRO extended to her if it doesn't already apply.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Surely he is now the definition of insanity he keeps trying the same thing over and over and expects a different result.

For someone who whole heartedly believes that the courts are corrupt he sure does like attending them doesn't he,and if they are so corrupt why does he expect them to suddenly role over and show their belly just because he want them to and declare him right.

This is a message for Tom,his family or any of the supporters of his cause who frequent here but don't post,Please stop you have lost and have no chance of overturning the judgements it been proven you lied(or omitted the truth)about paying your mortgage(the capital anyway)and as such have had your home repossessed,yes its sad and your angry but it is lawful what has happened to you.Please stop the frivolous court action as the stress caused by the constant hearings and failures must be taking a toll on your health so stop before the worst happens and you deprive your children of not just their home but you aswell.

Your Bungalow was just a possession it can be replaced (and from what I've read Sue's mums house has replaced it)your health cannot be replaced and is far more valuable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.