Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:So this woman is about to get herself thrown out of low-income housing, and will have to find a home somewhere else on a salary of less than $33,240, which is less than £20K.

As ArthurWankspittle says, there's no softly-softly in the States where evictions are concerned. She'll come home tomorrow to find her belongings on the street and the locks changed.

It's what she deserves. Note the final line of her comment above - still trying to cheat the landlord with a fake cheque. Lots of smileys, thinks it's a grand joke to lie, steal and cheat others. Throw the bum out...!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Someone needs to get a message to him to visit this thread and take its content very seriously.

"Another sucker on the way -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 1&start=10

Check out page 2 where 'claw hammer' is pointing the sucker in the direction of POE.

By default GOODF is promoting this scam."
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Him is a her & she is getting thrown on the streets tomorrow all down to GIDF & PToE. Sympathy? Nah.....How can you expect a debt to be extinguished with a dud cheque from a fake bank set up by a nutjob that needs sectioning. A half educated 14yr old could work that out.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Here's another idiot who's about to jeopardise his/her mother's home via WeRe Bank.

YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

And that's why you don't guarantee a loan for anyone for any reason. Not unless you can afford to pay it off without hurting too much. Maybe his mum can afford to lose $35,000 without too much damage. Then again maybe she'll be homeless with her offspring who will no doubt be unable to put her up.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The advice from clawhammer was back in May 2015. By June he wasn't so keen as a judge had told him WeRe cheques were dud. See upthread.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

longdog wrote:
Werebank's legal attorney
:haha:
Please do. Once you start a lawsuit, you open the door to a lot of scrutiny. I am not a fan of US corporate lawyers, but in this case-- bring them on!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

The only way you'd get Poe anywhere near a court these day would involve a white van with black windows and a natty pair of bracelets.

He's not that stupid.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
guilty

Post by guilty »

Hmmm. Interesting. I look forward to seeing who is on the new register....
The City regulators will launch a new Financial Services Register to make it easier to find information on those they regulate - including scam firms for the first time.
Firms that the FCA has been told are providing regulated products or services without the required authorisation - or are knowingly running a scam - will be included in the register for the first time.
These firms will be highlighted in search results by red text and a warning symbol to make clear the FCA thinks the public should avoid dealing with them or individuals involved.
http://www.professionaladviser.com/prof ... l-register
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

mufc1959 wrote:Here's another idiot who's about to jeopardise his/her mother's home via WeRe Bank.

"I hate this system and want no part of it"

Well, except for the part where they gave you the money. You were all over that bit.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote: "I hate this system and want no part of it"

Well, except for the part where they gave you the money. You were all over that bit.
"I want what was taken from me"

What exactly was that? Intelligence? Common sense? Responsibility?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

An update from the single mother in Illinois who came home the other day to find an eviction notice on her door after her attempts to pay her rent with WeRe cheques were rejected by the landlord.

She says she needs advice and some documents that apply to the US. The only documents that apply to the US that can help this woman look like this.

PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

mufc1959 wrote:
She says she needs advice and some documents that apply to the US. The only documents that apply to the US that can help this woman look like this.
Somehow I suspect that if she had ready access to those pretty little pictures of Mr Franklin, she wouldn't have been taken by WeRe bank and PoE's scam. She's going to be kicked out of low income housing in the states, that is going to be rough and depending on the state law (I don't know much about how evictions work in Illinois) it will be a short sharp shock. My best advice would be to start looking to see where the local homeless shelters are and what time you need to get to them to be sure of having a bed for the night. I'd also remind her that they do charge and probably won't take WeRe cheques either.

I'd also consider moving south, the winters in Illinois can be quite fierce from what I have heard and you wouldn't want to be out on the street for them at least I wouldn't.
Warning may contain traces of nut
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

guilty wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote: "I hate this system and want no part of it"

"I want what was taken from me"

What exactly was that? Intelligence? Common sense? Responsibility?
Wonder what she spent her student loan on? Not education obviously.
#six

Post by #six »

I really don't know how PoE can sleep at night. He defrauds people out of their money and loses them their homes. Classy.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

#six wrote:I really don't know how PoE can sleep at night. He defrauds people out of their money and loses them their homes. Classy.
He may actually be thinking that he is helping them, or that they are making a sacrifice so that he can bring about the change WeRe has promised. I would also suggest that if Peter knows this to be a scam and is happy to be scamming people through it, that he probably sleeps very soundly because he's a ****.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

A letter posted on the werebank forum. Those victories are coming in thick and fast

Bones

Post by Bones »

Great advice, Karl has had so much success !1!!!!!!

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

36 hours ago this lady was laughing about cheating her landlord with another worthless pretend cheque, now that it's fallen through she's suddenly pleading for help. But she doesn't want help to raise the money, negotiate a repayment plan or find emergency accommodation - she still wants ideas to rip-off the landlord.

I think a harsh lesson is necessary for the best interests of the whole community, especially the less wealthy or intelligent people who might be tempted by such stupidity. People who blatantly try to cheat and steal should be seen to pay a price for it. I'm sorry, call me a heartless bastard by all means.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

What i can't my head around is why these suckers are still trying to extinguish debts when they know by now it's a scam & weary bank isn't registered & has no legitimacy. Jeez, these freetards are so far gone it's beyond comprehension to any civilised human being. Smell the coffee goofs!!!1!!!! We here are trying to help you out of the ever deepening rabbit hole :shrug: