Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by PeanutGallery »

060572MW wrote:Therefore all I expect to hear from you henceforth is confirmation of settlement of my account, which you will send to me within 10 days of the date on this letter if you have not done so after the cut-off point then I shall take it that you wish to stand in dishonour and unfortunately I will therefore have to instruct my bank not to release any funds to you beyond this date.
Am I right in thinking that their position is:

"I have sent a cheque, so the balance is cleared and I demand that you confirm it's been settled. But if you don't confirm i's settled, because you haven't got the funds, I'll tell my bank not to release the funds I sent by cheque to you." That logic is so, well I'm not even sure if it is logic. It's not rational at any rate.

Also when you pay a bill with a dodgy cheque, it really isn't a threat to say they won't get any money out of you. They've likely already figured that bit out, which is why they sent the eviction notice.
Warning may contain traces of nut
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:
060572MW wrote:Therefore all I expect to hear from you henceforth is confirmation of settlement of my account, which you will send to me within 10 days of the date on this letter if you have not done so after the cut-off point then I shall take it that you wish to stand in dishonour and unfortunately I will therefore have to instruct my bank not to release any funds to you beyond this date.
Am I right in thinking that their position is:

"I have sent a cheque, so the balance is cleared and I demand that you confirm it's been settled. But if you don't confirm i's settled, because you haven't got the funds, I'll tell my bank not to release the funds I sent by cheque to you." That logic is so, well I'm not even sure if it is logic. It's not rational at any rate.

Also when you pay a bill with a dodgy cheque, it really isn't a threat to say they won't get any money out of you. They've likely already figured that bit out, which is why they sent the eviction notice.
And with those words you have my dear Peanut summed up the whole WeRe Bank concept :shrug:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

hardcopy wrote:I like the way because the first cheque failed, she sent a second cheque, I wonder why she thought the second cheque would work ?
I take it that is a rhetorical question??? But really really S T U P I D would suffice as an answer and pretty much cover it all, don't you think? i don't know what she went to school for, but it obviously WASN'T critical thinking/finance/accounting or if it was, she got taken there as well.

Come to it, I don't think banks even do certified funds on a check anymore, they insist on a cashiers check being issued. Mostly because the receiving bank has no way of knowing whether it is good or not.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

It seems she hasn't been evicted yet. On Saturday 5 September, she wrote:
060572MW wrote: Hello Everyone.

Well looks like the leasing manager said If I don't pay I will be speaking to a lawyer in court about being evicted!

after receiving yet a 2nd cheque the assistant leasing manager told me that the company doesn't accept payments in advance and she just found out! But I asked a current employee in July before I mailed the !st cheque if a payment could be made in advence and was told yes :lol: :lol: :lol:

But All on voicemail; the Leasing Manager stated how she absolutely wasn't going to accept my WeRe Bank cheque, and from her extensive youtube research WeRe Bank is a scam. She also mentioned how The laws don;t apply to the United States only in England and sent everything I sent to her to a detective in this county for further investigation! :roll: :roll: :roll: Where is My 2nd Cheque???

Any words of advice as to how to present my case in Court after all the false claims they made?
Peanut's summary is accurate. The woman has obviously missed Peter's honest admission that he won't pay any money for cheques, but believes his lies that, nevertheless, payees are obliged to accept his dud cheques.
notorial dissent

She just obviously doesn't get it, and I'm not sure she even has a clue when it comes right down to it. The landlord DOESN'T have to take a check, any kind of check from her or anyone else, and particularly one drawn on a foreign and more importantly fake bank. She hasn't paid her rent, they are taking her to court, she is going to lose and lose hard. I doubt if she'll even get to present much at the hearing since it will be about her having paid or not paid the rent, and when she can't show that she has, except with a bent check, she's "outta dere" to use a NYism. They'll tell her the same thing I have said, that she either comes up with good funds right here and now or it's buh bye cheap apartment. I wonder if the dim bunny has paid anything else with her WeRenotta checks, as I recall, Il is one of the states with really nasty bad check laws. Her stupid may end up costing her a great deal before this is all over and it looks like she is going to end up sitting by the side of the road still trying to figure out what happened, and at this point I'm not sure she'll ever figure it out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I wonder how many of these types of cases are actually going on. I imagine some people got into this scheme knowing damn well that it would not work, but with their credit ratings shot to pieces used it as Jimmy put it "as a payment break." The simply stupid must have realised the same when cheques started bouncing and apparently did, as post's about protest letters were quickly followed by they are taking me to Court, Help!! Now it appears we are left with the terminally stupid, this woman's case being a fine example. Undoubtedly her own fault but Peter if you do read these forums, you should be proud of yourself, a former Military Officer who served the Queen now involved in a scheme that is costing people their homes, Good going.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Skeleton wrote:I wonder how many of these types of cases are actually going on. I imagine some people got into this scheme knowing damn well that it would not work,
I agree and have said so in the past that some of these goofers and freemen will do it simply out of mischief.JimmyW being a perfect example.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

wanglepin wrote: I agree and have said so in the past that some of these goofers and freemen will do it simply out of mischief.JimmyW being a perfect example.
Some of these goofers and freemen will SAY they're doing it simply out of mischief.JimmyW being a perfect example.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

YiamCross wrote:
wanglepin wrote: I agree and have said so in the past that some of these goofers and freemen will do it simply out of mischief.JimmyW being a perfect example.
Some of these goofers and freemen will SAY they're doing it simply out of mischief.JimmyW being a perfect example.
Yes agreed definitely some goofer's and Freemen to keep in with the crowd will say they have used these dud cheques. Both Organizations live on lies and deceit so no surprise they lie to each other, and at the end of the day that is all Ceylons marvelous GOODF site is, a place to gather information on who how to deceitfully avoid paying your bills. I am convinced that is why they bang on about "what I am doing is both legal and lawful" whenever they come with their latest and greatest idea that is doomed to be another sure fire failure, it makes them feel better. They all know they are lying and why they are doing so.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
notorial dissent

It would seem, at least from my remove, that the goofer and Freemen contingent seems to be made up largely of liars and conartists as much as anything else, and some of them are really really dumb.

One of the differences between here and the UK is that banks and most institutions are far less forgiving about bad checks, it is usually one shot and that is it. I would suspect that by now that WeRe has rated a Circular notice and most banks security departs are warned and on the look out for them, probably get outsorted before they ever hit the main sort any more. I also don't really expect it to be that big of a thing here either, just because. I can see some of the sovcit types latching on to it, but they do that periodically to similar things all the time, seems to run in cycles. The last thing I noted here was the EFT thing, where instead of sending a dud che ck through you sent a dud EFT and all was wonderful and unicorns and puppies and they couldn't do anything about it, except they were wrong, and those bounce just as quickly and just as high as the checks used to. The stupid is never ending, it just keeps morphing along.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

littleFred wrote:It seems she hasn't been evicted yet. On Saturday 5 September, she wrote:
060572MW wrote: Hello Everyone.

Well looks like the leasing manager said If I don't pay I will be speaking to a lawyer in court about being evicted!

after receiving yet a 2nd cheque the assistant leasing manager told me that the company doesn't accept payments in advance and she just found out! But I asked a current employee in July before I mailed the !st cheque if a payment could be made in advence and was told yes :lol: :lol: :lol:

<Snip>
I'm pretty sure I can interpret this. I'm not sure what city/state Ms.0605 lives in but the will/will not accept advance payments issue makes sense if the property owner has decided to evict. Say your rent is $1K/month and you are a tenant in good standing, the property owner would have no problem at all with you handing them a check for $10K and paying months in advance. But in my jurisdiction if you are being evicted for failure to pay and the landlord accepts a payment that brings you not only current but in advance on rent then they can not evict you for failure to pay.

I'm pretty sure that Ms.0605's property managers have decided that if they need to pay an attorney to handle the eviction then ThEy'Re going to put her out on the street, even if she pays enough real cash to bring herself current to the beginning of the billing period.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

From the thread "first NOTICE OF PROTEST....HELP", she is in Hinsdale Lake Terrace, county of DuPage. This seems to be in Illinois. http://www.hinsdalelaketerrace.com/will ... race-apts/
Bones

Post by Bones »

If you want to use that argument where is there mention of spit or swallow ?
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/200 ... /2/enacted

2Interpretation: “bank”

(1)In this Part “bank” means a UK institution which has permission under Part 4 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 to carry on the regulated activity of accepting deposits (within the meaning of section 22 of that Act, taken with Schedule 2 and any order under section 22).

Looks like Werebank isn't a bank after all :haha:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Spit & Swallow

http://werebank.com/issues/upload/kb/faq.php?id=46

What is SWALLOW?

SWIFT versus SWALLOW (Public) Last updated Fri, May 22 2015 6:00am
WeRe Bank's Clearing Protocol:

We have two clearing protocols: SPIT for smaller amounts and SWALLOW for sums over £10,000.00
1: SPIT: [Secure Protocol Internet Transaction] and:-
2. SWALLOW [Secure Waygate - Allow]

SWALLOW
In effect this is what the criminal,usurious,clandestine war-funding, genocidal, drug and money laundering Private Banking Cartel are going to be asked to do - nay forced to do: That's either SPIT or SWALLOW

SWALLOW is the clearing facility whereby WeRe Bank transmits funds, electronically to the PAYEE's bank in a highly secure format when compared with the security aspects of SWIFT as it was, when set up in 1973, in Belgium.

SWIFT is no more than a telecoms company owned by around 250 global banking franchisee holders.
It allows for a secure traffic link for the "corrupt and criminal, money laundering and weaponization and drug dealing and political pay-off's" & slush fund transactions "to be kept securely under wraps" and away from "transparency, diligence and open-ness". Their lies therefore continue to remain hidden and their nefarious deeds therefore remain unseen.

WeRe Bank however, has nothing to hide and so sends the CREDITS of its Members to the PAYEE's bank over a relative secure network called the internet - which did NOT exist in 1973, as such.

SWALLOW is an acronym for Secure Waygate - ALLOW

A waygate is the tail race of a mill or mine.
A tail race of a mill or mine is a chute or channel for the floating away of "the tailings, refuse and rubbish and other poisons and debris" due to the processing of the product. Quite apt, don't you think?

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/200 ... 05/enacted

205Pretending to be recognised

(1)It is an offence for the operator of a non-recognised inter-bank payment system—

(a)to assert that the system is recognised, or

(b)to do anything which suggests that the system is recognised.

(2)A person guilty of an offence is liable—

(a)on summary conviction, to a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum, or

(b)on conviction on indictment, to a fine.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

The whole SPIT and SWALLOW are really just PoE's way of saying to all other banks, that they can "Suck it." I think it is his "clever" way of saying go Blow Me, when a bank asks for its money... SPIT and SWALLOW are not anything real, like WeRe Bank. And SWIFT is just a message system, it isn't how money is transferred, it just sends the bank the message with the instruction to transfer.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The naming convention merely confirms this is not a serious endeavor.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:From the thread "first NOTICE OF PROTEST....HELP", she is in Hinsdale Lake Terrace, county of DuPage. This seems to be in Illinois. http://www.hinsdalelaketerrace.com/will ... race-apts/
Modern, attractive apartments, in a nice area. On-site olympic swimming pool, sports and amenities. Have to say that a lot of low-income families in UK would be glad to live there. I wonder what her next home will look like?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

NYGman wrote:The whole SPIT and SWALLOW ....
It's a sniggering, dirty-minded schoolboy thing. He really just doesn't have any class or dignity, despite his purported experiences in high levels of corporate business and military etc.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
littleFred wrote:From the thread "first NOTICE OF PROTEST....HELP", she is in Hinsdale Lake Terrace, county of DuPage. This seems to be in Illinois. http://www.hinsdalelaketerrace.com/will ... race-apts/
Modern, attractive apartments, in a nice area. On-site olympic swimming pool, sports and amenities. Have to say that a lot of low-income families in UK would be glad to live there. I wonder what her next home will look like?
Warning may contain traces of nut