"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by NG3 »

CommonOrGarden wrote:Not much of a shock to see the FMOTL/GOODF movement turning off into far-right hitler worship in my view
FMOTL originated from the far right, so it's never far away from them.

It's not always sold as such, and there are non-white freeman, but it is originally a far right movement, and still dominated by that source.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Kak & Mac videos are becoming a rarity these days or are we getting a little tired of sitting through the garbage they spout. Edit : Slaphead spouts.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Losleones wrote:Kak & Mac videos are becoming a rarity these days.
Lost their bottle since Ceylon was nicked.

If you look the only thing he's said since then is that he went to watch the fireworks at the riverside festival.

Everything else is filler, or re-runs, distractions in the hope that no one notices his yellowish tint.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NG3 wrote:
Losleones wrote:Kak & Mac videos are becoming a rarity these days.
Lost their bottle since Ceylon was nicked.

If you look the only thing he's said since then is that he went to watch the fireworks at the riverside festival.

Everything else is filler, or re-runs, distractions in the hope that no one notices his yellowish tint.
Plus of course his Hitler homage but he pulled that pretty quickly. Now he just posts a few things in EFOTB as Mark Haining.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote: Plus of course his Hitler homage but he pulled that pretty quickly. Now he just posts a few things in EFOTB as Mark Haining.
He's really quite the loser, I bet he didn't even have a guru. Someone like Dean Clifford has had years of indoctrination leading him to where he is now, but I bet Ceylon managed to do most of it to himself via YouTube.

I don't even think he's full on with the Hitler stuff, it's just part of where he's let himself be lead to. He probably had no clue about the far right stuff when he started. In fact he's probably learned more real stuff about the whole fmotl stuff from reading here than anywhere else.

None of them ever do the proper research, that's why their so easy to suck in, then when they're stuck there they just churn out whatever junk they're fed.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Hey, give him his due, he has gone all clairvoyant now -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=91546

See the second post by Ceylon.

Mystic Meg, step aside, there is a new kid on the block.

Roll on the first week of October (he didn't say what year though),

Egg and face springs to mind :lol:
CommonOrGarden
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by CommonOrGarden »

There's been a marked decline in Colon's activities since the following events ;
1. Non attendance at the Crawfraud eviction in July and his pathetic excuse for not going.
2. Going up on the roof of Crawfraud Castle, getting arrested and subsequently bottling it (when threatened with remand) and not following his own advice of "lose the name".
NG3

Post by NG3 »

The way things are going for him he'd possibly jack it in tomorrow, except he probably has no other friends, and no other hobbies, so it's possibly his life.
Pox

Post by Pox »

CommonOrGarden wrote:There's been a marked decline in Colon's activities since the following events
A 'marked decline' - I see what you did there :lol:

I agree, he does seem to be below the radar at the moment, wonder why?

Perhaps -

His lady has put him on house arrest or maybe he is persona non grata in his own little circle - for those with any memory (which excludes the GOODFers) he is a lying, two faced, cowardly, attention seeking, vacuous entity, with a very false sense of his own importance.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Pox wrote: he is a lying, two faced, cowardly, attention seeking, vacuous entity, with a very false sense of his own importance.
Not overly fond of the bloke then? :haha:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Pox wrote:Hey, give him his due, he has gone all clairvoyant now -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=91546

See the second post by Ceylon.

Mystic Meg, step aside, there is a new kid on the block.

Roll on the first week of October (he didn't say what year though),

Egg and face springs to mind :lol:
Isn't this the same sort of disaster the PoE has been predicting "hopefully by the end of the week" for the last month or so? This will just be quietly forgotten or the date pushed back when it doesn't happen. Come to think of it, Ceylon has been predicting the collapse of "the system" and victory for FoTLers every year for at least the last 2 or 3 years.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I wonder if Haining's failed business ventures were partly down to his Freeman antics : trying to fob off bills with the 3 stamps & giro credit slips garbage or just basically down to his incurable stupidity?

He must surely be requiring a job soon as i predict the goofy site car crashing & his videos drying up.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Losleones wrote:I wonder if Haining's failed business ventures were partly down to his Freeman antics : trying to fob off bills with the 3 stamps & giro credit slips garbage or just basically down to his incurable stupidity?
Perhaps someone pulled the three letters /stamps / A4V / wet ink signature / Mexican Prancing Llama trick on him and he went bust :lol:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

longdog wrote:
Losleones wrote:I wonder if Haining's failed business ventures were partly down to his Freeman antics : trying to fob off bills with the 3 stamps & giro credit slips garbage or just basically down to his incurable stupidity?
Perhaps someone pulled the three letters /stamps / A4V / wet ink signature / Mexican Prancing Llama trick on him and he went bust :lol:
Or sent him a WeRe cheque perhaps?
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Ceylon states in a few of his early videos that in 2008(?) the Govt brought in some legislation that meant his business failed virtually over night. He ran a travel agency at some time but I don;t know if it was this business that was killed off by the Govt. Whatever it was, it was obviously not HIS fault the business failed!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!! He also has been a driving instructor but for someone who can't go more than 10 minutes without saying "Paedophile" there probably weren't many customers wanting to spend too long alone in a car with him.

Judging by what I have seen and heard of him since following all of this from May 2015, I would imagine his business was a shabby, corner cutting little set up.

Well done HM Govt - without whatever you did we may never have had Ceylon the Slug on our PC's!!!
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

SoLongCeylon wrote:Ceylon states in a few of his early videos that in 2008(?) the Govt brought in some legislation that meant his business failed virtually over night. He ran a travel agency at some time but I don;t know if it was this business that was killed off by the Govt. Whatever it was, it was obviously not HIS fault the business failed!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!! He also has been a driving instructor but for someone who can't go more than 10 minutes without saying "Paedophile" there probably weren't many customers wanting to spend too long alone in a car with him.

Judging by what I have seen and heard of him since following all of this from May 2015, I would imagine his business was a shabby, corner cutting little set up.

Well done HM Govt - without whatever you did we may never have had Ceylon the Slug on our PC's!!!
If I recall in 2008 didn't the world have that little financial crash and in reaction the government cut a lot of public spending, I've noticed that when Ceylon talks about any public spending, he's very bitter about Austerity measures, and would suspect that this was why his business failed. He was likely providing a non-essential but desirable service that the government decided was ripe to be chopped off.

I would suspect that he was a victim of Austerity and has become irrationally jealous of any organisation left suckling at the teat of government funding.
Warning may contain traces of nut
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Well as Jewish bankers , financiers directors etc were high profile in organisations that crashed, perhaps that explains Ceylon's feelings towards them.
The fact that governments all over the globe managed to find billions upon billions to salvage the banks, with no benefit to any of us who were left with austerity to pay for it, might explain some of his other attitudes..
I'm beginning to warm to the guy. Peace
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

SoLongCeylon wrote:Ceylon states in a few of his early videos that in 2008(?) the Govt brought in some legislation that meant his business failed virtually over night. He ran a travel agency at some time but I don;t know if it was this business that was killed off by the Govt. Whatever it was, it was obviously not HIS fault the business failed!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!! He also has been a driving instructor but for someone who can't go more than 10 minutes without saying "Paedophile" there probably weren't many customers wanting to spend too long alone in a car with him.
I think he was a director of two businesses, M D A (Nottingham) Limited ("Driving School Activities") and Nottingham Travel Ltd. https://www.duedil.com/director/9068520 ... hn-haining

Nottingham Travel Ltd
https://www.duedil.com/company/05770277 ... /documents
01 Dec 2006 Second Notification Of Strike-off Action In London Gazette (section 652)
18 Aug 2006 First Notification Of Strike-off Action In London Gazette (section 652)
15 Jul 2006 Application For Striking Off
25 May 2006 Notice Of Change Of Particulars In Directors Or Secretaries
05 Apr 2006 New Incorporation Documents

M D A (Nottingham) Limited
https://www.duedil.com/company/03911531 ... /documents
01 May 2002 Second Notification Of Strike-off Action In London Gazette (section 652)
10 Jan 2002 First Notification Of Strike-off Action In London Gazette (section 652)
27 Nov 2001 Application For Striking Off
21 Jan 2001 Annual Return
23 Feb 2000 Notice Of Appointment Of Directors Or Secretaries
21 Jan 2000 New Incorporation Documents

Of course, there may be other businesses run as a sole trader, or other trading names for the above businesses. Not to mention mistakes! I'm not sure if Nottingham Travel Ltd have any association with the currently trading Nottingham Travel (UK) Ltd, who appear to also use the name Nottingham Travel Ltd - they do not seem to have had any directors in common.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

am sure that Ceylon had a travel company ie mini buses, and have council contracts, perhaps he lost these and he went bust,
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

fat frank wrote:am sure that Ceylon had a travel company ie mini buses
You could well be right about that Frank, i seem to recall a post from Bones along those lines but definitely ran a travel company & a driving instructor business. Slightly obvious why the driving tutorage went belly up given his advise on how to deal with PCNs, Road Traffic Law & overall obedience of the law. Recipe for disaster. "Why have you stopped at a red light?" "Because the Highway Code States so Mark". " That's an act, not a law & you dont consent to Statutes & Acts so floor it, I'm late for Toms eviction"