Elaine posts another letter

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Elaine posts another letter

Post by Demosthenes »

Cherishing the Gift of Freedom?
Wednesday, 26 September 2007
By Elaine Brown

Two weeks ago, four men were arrested by federal marshals for coming to the assistance of Ed and Elaine Brown. These are four fine men who love this country and are willing to fight for the freedoms for which America stands.

The old saw that freedom isn’t free stands as true today as it ever did. Being a true American is not an easy task. It means standing firm against injustice and not backing down when the going gets tough. Our founding fathers put it all on the line when they “pledge(d) our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor” when they stood against English tyranny. Many of them did lose their lives and their fortunes; but not one of them lost their sacred honor. Because of those brave men and women two hundred and thirty years ago, you and I have been given the great gift of liberty.

What are we doing with this gift? Are we cherishing it, or are we taking it for granted? Are we working to keep it whole, or are we squandering it? Are we standing brave against tyranny and official oppression, or are we bending as whimpering children when confronted with injustice? Do we stand for our neighbor’s justice, or do we turn away, grateful that this is not happening to us?

All that is needed for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing. My friends, we have all done nothing for far too long; that is why we are today living under tyranny in a police state. Injustice to one is injustice to all. When they come to your neighbor’s house, it will not be long before they come to yours. Then who will stand with you?

We are living in an Orwellian time, make no mistake about it. Look around you at all the surveillance, the efforts for the national ID without which eventually you will be unable to get a job, have a bank account, or even purchase items at a store. The list goes on.

These four men are accused of helping two people who have never yet been shown any law we were convicted of violating. Ask yourself how anyone could be tried for breaking a law that does not exist. How far do injustice and corruption in the courts go? Due process is a thing of the past; if you are brought into court for any reason, do not expect justice or fair play. Marshall Moinier yesterday said that they would be coming after us. That means that they plan on killing us for the sake of some money they have never proved we owe. We have not changed our position, and will not bend to their tyranny. Remember, the marshal also said on at least two occasions that they know we have broken no laws, but they will come for us anyway. If this is not convincing you that we are in a police state, what will?

Danny, Jason, Bob, and Reno need the support of us all. We need to get in the faces of these unlawful agents, prosecutors, judges, police, sheriffs, etc. and let them know they will not be allowed to break the law. Stand firm for these men; they are fighting for you.

Elaine Alice: family Brown
Demo.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Re: Elaine posts another letter

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Elaine wrote:Cherishing the Gift of Freedom?
Being a true American is not an easy task.
No it isn't. You have to contribute to society, pay your taxes and if you don't like what your legislators are doing: lobby them.
Our founding fathers put it all on the line when they “pledge(d) our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor” when they stood against English tyranny. Many of them did lose their lives and their fortunes; but not one of them lost their sacred honor.
'Cept Gen Arnold.
All that is needed for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing. My friends, we have all done nothing for far too long; that is why we are today living under tyranny in a police state. Injustice to one is injustice to all. When they come to your neighbor’s house, it will not be long before they come to yours. Then who will stand with you?
Well, if they are coming for my neighbor's house he must be selling drugs or operating a meth lab.
We are living in an Orwellian time, make no mistake about it.
I live in Atomic time!
These four men are accused of helping two people who have never yet been shown any law we were convicted of violating.
No you were shown the law again and again, but like a tantruming child who didn't want to listen you covered your ears and yelled "There is no law."
That means that they plan on killing us for the sake of some money they have never proved we owe.
They are not coming to kill you. You commited a crime and were convicted of it. You do owe that money. By not paying it you are telling every citizen of the United States (and the UNITED STATES) that you are too selfish to participate in our democracy.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:
Wednesday, 26 September 2007
By Elaine Brown

Two weeks ago, four men were arrested by federal marshals for coming to the assistance of Ed and Elaine Brown. These are four fine men who love this country and are willing to fight for the freedoms for which America stands.

Elaine Alice: family Brown
Looks like she's a bit conflicted this whole, "colon name" thing. Seriously, it must be hard to keep straight, since it defies common sense.

Also, I thought that the colon was only there to replace the word "family". Thus, when you include the word, "family", the colon becomes unnecessary. Her name should read in proper paytriot speak, "Elaine Alice, family Brown". But what do I know of craziness?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Doesn't Elaine know that by writing her letter in English she is submitting herself to jurisdiction of Her Majesty???

- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Joey Smith wrote:Doesn't Elaine know that by writing her letter in English she is submitting herself to jurisdiction of Her Majesty???
I'm pretty sure that's why Ed never writes letters.....he's letting Elaine take the fall....
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Dezcad wrote:
Joey Smith wrote:Doesn't Elaine know that by writing her letter in English she is submitting herself to jurisdiction of Her Majesty???
I'm pretty sure that's why Ed never writes letters.....he's letting Elaine take the fall....
Actually, I thought it was because he was going for some girl-on-girl action.

(Apologies to the Queen)
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

webhick wrote:
Dezcad wrote:
Actually, I thought it was because he was going for some girl-on-girl action.

(Apologies to the Queen)
Elaine and the Queen

Randy and Ed

quite a group, but what about Ol Buck, where's he fit in?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Dezcad wrote:Elaine and the Queen

Randy and Ed

quite a group, but what about Ol Buck, where's he fit in?
Cameraman.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
rachel

Post by rachel »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:
Elaine wrote:Cherishing the Gift of Freedom?
No it isn't. You have to contribute to society, pay your taxes and if you don't like what your legislators are doing: lobby them.
Our founding fathers put it all on the line when they “pledge(d) our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor” when they stood against English tyranny. Many of them did lose their lives and their fortunes; but not one of them lost their sacred honor.
'Cept Gen Arnold.
Well, if they are coming for my neighbor's house he must be selling drugs or operating a meth lab.
We are living in an Orwellian time, make no mistake about it.
I live in Atomic time!
These four men are accused of helping two people who have never yet been shown any law we were convicted of violating.
No you were shown the law again and again, but like a tantruming child who didn't want to listen you covered your ears and yelled "There is no law."
That means that they plan on killing us for the sake of some money they have never proved we owe.
They are not coming to kill you. You commited a crime and were convicted of it. You do owe that money. By not paying it you are telling every citizen of the United States (and the UNITED STATES) that you are too selfish to participate in our democracy.
Elaine wrote:

A complete load of crap spews from your mouth!

Federal and state 1040 taxes are based on civil codes stemming from the 14th amendment.
In 1871 the feds adopted and statutorized the 14th amendment constitution. Later to be revised in 1874.
All 50 states have redefined themselves in their civil codes as equal to that of DC and the territories. Its the same definition of "state" found at 26USC 7701.
In fact, Iowa for instance, defines itself the same as any other 50 states, territory and including DC.
EQUAL across the board with DC as the head.
Florida by civil-law is the same as Idaho or Maine which establishes the federal juristiction nexus giving the federal government sovergnity over all 50 states.

The only liability found related to title 26 to pay 1040 taxes on labor is found in its associated regulations.
26CFR1.1-1(a) and who is a "U.S. citizen" can be found at 26CFR1.1-1(c) which is no different than the subject of the 14th amendment without a doubt was passed for the newly freed slaves and given civil code (1866) to conduct daily life by.
There is no law stating every person born in America has to be a 14th amendment "U.S. citizen". There is the option of being a common-law citizen (state citizen) under the common-law which every state preserves without it being mixed with civil-laws.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Rachel wrote:

Federal and state 1040 taxes are based on civil codes stemming from the 14th amendment.
In 1871 the feds adopted and statutorized the 14th amendment constitution. Later to be revised in 1874.
All 50 states have redefined themselves in their civil codes as equal to that of DC and the territories. Its the same definition of "state" found at 26USC 7701.
In fact, Iowa for instance, defines itself the same as any other 50 states, territory and including DC.
Florida by civil-law is the same as Idaho or Maine which establishes the federal juristiction nexus giving the federal government sovergnity over all 50 states.

The only liability found related to title 26 to pay 1040 taxes on labor is found in its associated regulations.
26CFR1.1-1(a) and who is a "U.S. citizen" can be found at 26CFR1.1-1(c) which is no different than the subject of the 14th amendment without a doubt was passed for the newly freed slaves and given civil code (1866) to conduct daily life by.
There is no law stating every person born in America has to be a 14th amendment "U.S. citizen". There is the option of being a common-law citizen (state citizen) under the common-law which every state preserves without it being mixed with civil-laws.
Dear Rachel: I have a big, orange bridge in San Francisco I would like to sell to you.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
rachel

Post by rachel »

Famspear wrote:Rachel wrote:

Dear Rachel: I have a big, orange bridge in San Francisco I would like to sell to you.
Sorry, it seems as though most on this forum have already claimed your bridge.
But anyway heres how Iowa defines itself.
Definition state

819.5 Definition of state .

The word "state" shall include any state or territory of the United States and the District of Columbia.

[C79, 81, §819.5]
rachel

Post by rachel »

And guess what?
Take a look at what California has to say about the common-law!
The rule of the common law… has no application to this Code. The Code establishes the law of this State respecting the subjects(U.S. Citizens) to which it relates, and its provisions and all proceedings under it are to be liberally construed, with a view to effect its objects and to promote justice. California Code of Civil Procedure §4.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Dear Rachel - And guess what! The Iowa and California materials you cited have no material bearing on the validity or application of Federal income taxes! Virtually everything you have written above is nonsense. Get a clue!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I woke up today with a sudden urge to go pigeon-shooting.
rachel wrote:And guess what?
Take a look at what California has to say about the common-law!
The rule of the common law… has no application to this Code. The Code establishes the law of this State respecting the subjects(U.S. Citizens) to which it relates, and its provisions and all proceedings under it are to be liberally construed, with a view to effect its objects and to promote justice. California Code of Civil Procedure §4.
What did you delete with the ellipsis? You deleted the words "that statutes in derogation thereof are to be strictly construed." That's right, section 4 does not say that the common law has no application to the Code of Civil Procedure, only that ONE rule of the common law has no application.

Your "quotation" is a LIE.

And let's look at what the substantive Civil Code of California has to say in section 22.2:
22.2. The common law of England, so far as it is not repugnant to or inconsistent with the Constitution of the United States, or the Constitution or laws of this State, is the rule of decision in all the courts of this State.
So you're ignorant, misinformed, delusional, and dishonest. That's an interesting combination of character defects. How's it working for you?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

rachel spouteth:
Damn... Another Irony-Meter blown to smithereens...
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

rachel wrote: But anyway heres how Iowa defines itself.
Definition state

819.5 Definition of state .

The word "state" shall include any state or territory of the United States and the District of Columbia.

[C79, 81, §819.5]
Yet, Iowa Code also has these things to say as well -

1. A tax is imposed upon every resident and nonresident of the state which tax shall be levied, collected, and paid annually upon and with respect to the entire taxable income as defined in this division at rates as follows:

I.C.A. § 422.5

and...

The term "net income" means the adjusted gross income before the net operating loss deduction as properly computed for federal income tax purposes under the Internal Revenue Code, with the following adjustments:

I.C.A. § 422.7
So the starting point for Iowa taxation (and the same for most states) is your AGI for FEDERAL purposes. Obviously, they intend a resident and citizen of Iowa to pay federal taxes. Trust me, the feds and state revenue agencies work together - a lot.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

rachel wrote: A complete load of crap spews from your mouth!
Most of the time when it pertains to the "deeper meaning" of my woodcuts: Yes. (Sometimes a crudely drawn mandolin player is just a crudely drawn mandolin player.)
No matter, the 16th amendment authorizes the income tax and the codes set up that tax.

This means nothing since Elaine was convicted in New Hampshire for evading FEDERAL income taxes.
And this these are what Elaine does not believe exists.
If you are not a citizen of the United States you still are required to (a) pay income tax (b) get permission to live and work in the United States.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

To Rachel:

You are terribly confused about Civil Codes and the 14th Amendment.

First, the "Code Civil" or Napoleonic Code was an attempt to codify and regularize the law of France. In a Civil Code system, the legislature and its statutes -- not the Judges -- are supreme. Legislation replaces judicial interpretation of practices and traditions. Judge's decisions on the meanings of statutes are not reported. The key person in interpretation is the law professor/commentator. There is generally no concept that Judges can declare a law Unconstitutional.

When we bought Louisiana, the area that became the State of Louisiana retained the Civilian Code of France. However, sitting in a sea of "common law," Louisiana has reported decisions of judges deciding what the Code means, etc.
The Codes of the Federal Government and the other States have a different evolution. In the 1840's, many wanted to limit the power of common law judges, so the laws began to be codified by the legislatures. While most states have now codified everything from commercial law (all states, including Louisiana) to Family Law, Criminal Law, Water Law, etc., the American system still makes the judges and their reported decisions supreme, until the legislature "fixes" a statute.

As to the 14th, all the 14th does is make sure that all American citizens have the same rights under the Constitution -- including the ex-slaves. It does not apply to any special class of citizens but includes those who were not citizens simply because of slavery. This business about 14th Amendment vs. other citizens is crap of the first water.

So, please read the 14th carefully. Then, please try to understand what a "civil" law code means and where the concept comes from.

Actually, only England, Canada, Australia, the US and a few other former British possessions or colonies use our mixed system of common and codified common law. The rest of the world (except the areas where there is not any real law), including even Scotland on the non-criminal side of the law, use the Civilian Code system.

Finally, in the US and the British areas, "civil" law refers to "non-criminal" law -- when I say I am a civil lawyer, it means I do not take criminal cases.
"My Health is Better in November."
Kimokeo

Post by Kimokeo »

If you are not a US citizen but you are a State Citizen, could you be an illegal alien within the US?

If Federal laws don't apply to you, what court is above your State Supreme Court that can overturn State law?

I don't remember seeing you, Evil Squirrel Overlord. How could I miss someone is quite delicious attire.
rachel

Post by rachel »

Prof wrote:To Rachel:

You are terribly confused about Civil Codes and the 14th Amendment.

First, the "Code Civil" or Napoleonic Code was an attempt to codify and regularize the law of France. In a Civil Code system, the legislature and its statutes -- not the Judges -- are supreme. Legislation replaces judicial interpretation of practices and traditions. Judge's decisions on the meanings of statutes are not reported. The key person in interpretation is the law professor/commentator. There is generally no concept that Judges can declare a law Unconstitutional.

When we bought Louisiana, the area that became the State of Louisiana retained the Civilian Code of France. However, sitting in a sea of "common law," Louisiana has reported decisions of judges deciding what the Code means, etc.
The Codes of the Federal Government and the other States have a different evolution. In the 1840's, many wanted to limit the power of common law judges, so the laws began to be codified by the legislatures. While most states have now codified everything from commercial law (all states, including Louisiana) to Family Law, Criminal Law, Water Law, etc., the American system still makes the judges and their reported decisions supreme, until the legislature "fixes" a statute.

As to the 14th, all the 14th does is make sure that all American citizens have the same rights under the Constitution -- including the ex-slaves. It does not apply to any special class of citizens but includes those who were not citizens simply because of slavery. This business about 14th Amendment vs. other citizens is crap of the first water.

So, please read the 14th carefully. Then, please try to understand what a "civil" law code means and where the concept comes from.

Actually, only England, Canada, Australia, the US and a few other former British possessions or colonies use our mixed system of common and codified common law. The rest of the world (except the areas where there is not any real law), including even Scotland on the non-criminal side of the law, use the Civilian Code system.

Finally, in the US and the British areas, "civil" law refers to "non-criminal" law -- when I say I am a civil lawyer, it means I do not take criminal cases.
I'm not sure what you mean by this, but...
As to the 14th, all the 14th does is make sure that all American citizens have the same rights under the Constitution -- including the ex-slaves.
Doesnt logic say that the "American citizens" would already have the same rights under the Constitution? So why would they need the feds to give them something that they already have?
That would be usurping a jurisdiction from the "American citizen" and replacing it with another lower jurisdiction of reversal soverignity. (See below in bold) A jurisdiction with only civil rights from the Civil Rights Act of 1866 which is codified in title 42 of today.
Why would I need title 42 when I would normally be guaranteed rights straight from the Constitution itself as a state common-law citizen!
Why would I be willing to give up the Constitutional guarantees and replace it with an image of those Constitutional rights that are codified in the civil statutes and billed for my labor.
What logic is there in that?......NONE!

“In the first place, we ask that they will agree to certain changes in the Constitution of the United States; and, to begin with, we want them to unite with us in broadening the citizenship of the Republic. The slaves recently emancipated by proclamation, and subsequently by Constitutional Amendment, have no civil status. They should be made citizens. We do not, by making them citizens, make them voters,—we do not, in this Constitutional Amendment, attempt to force them upon Southern white men as equals at the ballot-box; but we do intend that they shall be admitted to citizenship, that they shall have the protection of the laws, that they shall not, any more than the rebels11 shall, be deprived of life, of liberty, of property, without due process of law, and that “they shall not be denied the equal protection of the law.” And in making this extension of citizenship, we are not confining the breadth and scope of our efforts to the negro. It is for the white man as well. We intend to make citizenship National (over state citizenship). Heretofore, a man has been a citizen of the United States because he was a citizen of some-one of the States: now, we propose to reverse that, and make him a citizen of any State where he chooses to reside (nondomicile in other words), by defining in advance his National citizenship—and our Amendment declares that all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. This Amendment will prove a great beneficence to this generation, and to all who shall succeed us in the rights of American citizenship; and we ask the people of the revolted States to consent to this condition as an antecedent step to their re-admission to Congress with Senators and Representatives.” ERGO: All people in the United States are deemed citizens of the United States.

I agree with you here.
It does not apply to any special class of citizens but includes those who were not citizens simply because of slavery.

But what the 14th does is not only make the slaves a citizen, but switches the "state citizen" into a reversed lower "U.S. citizen" which is a whole new different jurisdiction (class) and as the writers of the 14th from the quote above say!
and our Amendment declares that all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside

You, like DBE, are the ones that need to read the 14th yourselves very carefully as you both get the 14th out of context. DBE especially when referencing cites.