Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by NYGman »

Jeffrey wrote:The naming convention merely confirms this is not a serious endeavor.
To me It just confirms his contempt for real financial institutions. He has a real problem with real banks, I wonder if there is something in his past that happened to cause this?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Bones wrote:205 Pretending to be recognised
I wondered about that, but the "Latest available" shows this as "Prospective" which generally (but not always) means it isn't yet in force. So I had to hunt around for the order that brings it into force.

So it appears that I was wrong upthread somewhere about whether Peter had broken any banking laws. His claim that:
Peter wrote:SWALLOW IS NOW THE PLANETARY AUTHORISED SUBSTITUTE FINANCIAL ENCODE-MENT SYSTEM FOR ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER [EFT] UNILATERALLY IMPOSED UPON THE GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCIAL CARTEL ...
... is not only a lie, but probably also an illegal lie.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

I love the delusions they inflict upon themselves and attempt to inflict upon others.
PoE wrote:... planetary authorised ... unilaterally imposed upon the global banking & financial cartel ...
Editing for friendlier readability mine.

Planetary authorised? By whom? Not by any elected body that I'm aware of. And most likely authorized by Peter himself which I definitely vote is not an elected representative of mine.

PoE: Good luck enforcing that! Like the banks that are refusing to accept your false cheques, I choose, as a private citizen, to also refuse your cheques. Which, of course, means that anyone attempting to use that as a payment of any sort will automatically find that I am unwilling to enter into any agreement with them as they prove to me - by the very use of those dud cheques - that their clear intent is to defraud. Of course - I'll suggest they withdraw the funds from their WeRe account and pay me directly as an alternative that I would be willing to accept while making it clear it has to be in those funds the bulk of Society deems acceptable and not in Re unit notes no matter how much real gold might be interlaced in the paper.

In the form of those payments - that is the only form you accept - that you take to pay for the account, monthly fee(s) and cheques would be wholly acceptable.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NYGman wrote:
To me It just confirms his contempt for real financial institutions. He has a real problem with real banks, I wonder if there is something in his past that happened to cause this?
Almost certainly, and the reason I would guess he lives in a camper van. He has lost "real" money somewhere along the way, a failed business, leading to bankruptcy would be my guess.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Hmmm!
The situation in Europe is also coming to a head. The massive refugee crisis that is in the news there is being engineered as part of the long term P2 plan to use a conflict between Islam and Christianity to force a unification of the monotheist faiths. The plan calls for an escalation of the refugee crisis and the arrival of large contingents of “armed ISIS fighters” to speed up the process, according to German “second Reich” sources. According to these sources, NATO forces reached a secret agreement to begin going ahead with their New World Order on September 25th. Some sort of accord will be then signed on December 25th, the sources said. The overall plan is to collapse the entire present system in order to be able to rebuild from scratch, they said.
The arrival of Pope Francis, Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping and other power brokers in the US at the end of September, supposedly to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the UN, may well be a sign some sort of world treaty is about to be signed.
Another sign that something highly unusual is going on is the fact the US air defenses on the US East coast are going to be shut down during the last half of September even as Chinese and Russian naval forces are stationed near the US coast. The last time such a thing happened was on September 11th, 2001.
Oh good, looks like he forgot to take his medication again this morning...

... or maybe, just maybe, he's onto something? After all, he lists some fairly ironclad sources to back all this up. :sarcasmon:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
...according to German “second Reich” sources.
Well that proves it then. Otto von Bismarck (1 April 1815 – 30 July 1898) was considered an expert on ISIS (founded in 1999) & NATO (formed 1949).
Bones

Post by Bones »

Another idiot trying to pay his rent with a were cheque

Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I would have thought that PToE inability to send funds was more of an issue than the Sort Code being the invalid. :shrug Yes, the first cheque failed but surely the 2nd will succeed & the nice lady will see to it personally & sign off in wet ink a covering letter to this fine specimen. What a crock of s**t. :naughty:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bones

Post by Bones »

vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:Image
Good !!!!!!1!! this swine deserves everything coming their way :haha: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Pox

Post by Pox »

vampireLOREN wrote:
210368GP says -

'I know I can use the letter to my advantage but I don't exactly know the best way to proceed'

What he really means is -

I have painted myself into a corner and haven't got a clue what to do next so can someone please point me in the direction of another garden path to walk up.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I wonder how many times MM was dropped on the head as a baby

Bones

Post by Bones »

Good to see some people posting about previous successes which have turned into failures - jimmyw, chong and maurkee should take a lesson from this guy about honesty

IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Pox wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
210368GP says -

'I know I can use the letter to my advantage but I don't exactly know the best way to proceed'

What he really means is -

I have painted myself into a corner and haven't got a clue what to do next so can someone please point me in the direction of another garden path to walk up.
And as if anyone on PissTakes forum is going to be able to anything to help. Numpty!

If I'd have signed up to this scam and had cheques bounced I think I'd be too embarrassed to advertise the fact let alone ask for help from the same conman that got me into the mess in the first place.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The thing is, at least as I see it, is that most of this lot are far too stupid, and probably so desperate, to ever see what a hole they've implanted themselves in. From having read a great deal of this stuff, most of them really don't have a clue at all. They have bought in to the scheme, because 1) the are really dumb and/or ignorant, and 2) they want something for nothing, and 3) they're probably in too deep to get out now, but mostly they're just damn dumb.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

some fraud department are dealing with them
Hopefully.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

WeRe Scam idiot wrote:
"How can it be fraud, it's a cheque"
:haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:WeRe Scam idiot wrote:
"How can it be fraud, it's a cheque"
:haha:
You're just too conditioned by the banksters / NWO / TPTB / Jooz to understand the magical... Dare I say "rune-like" power of the cheque!!!11!!!!!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

WeRe Scam idiot wrote:"How can it be fraud, it's a cheque"
Oh. My. Dawg. The stupit it burns!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.