Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hardcopy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by hardcopy »

Losleones wrote:
fat frank wrote:am sure that Ceylon had a travel company ie mini buses
You could well be right about that Frank, i seem to recall a post from Bones along those lines but definitely ran a travel company & a driving instructor business. Slightly obvious why the driving tutorage went belly up given his advise on how to deal with PCNs, Road Traffic Law & overall obedience of the law. Recipe for disaster. "Why have you stopped at a red light?" "Because the Highway Code States so Mark". " That's an act, not a law & you dont consent to Statutes & Acts so floor it, I'm late for Toms eviction"
Now that literally made me laugh out loud !....thank you.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

fat frank wrote:am sure that Ceylon had a travel company ie mini buses, and have council contracts, perhaps he lost these and he went bust,
That would be A & A Minibuses.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
SirHarryShagnasty
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by SirHarryShagnasty »

He has said that a change in law put him out of business. Anyone know what law?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Bungle wrote:
fat frank wrote:am sure that Ceylon had a travel company ie mini buses, and have council contracts, perhaps he lost these and he went bust,
That would be A & A Minibuses.
Pity not still in business, would have made a killing transporting freeloaders to hand over brown envelopes to PTOE at those lucrative venues where Pete spouts his woo that goes straight over their heads.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

How appropriate Ceylon is linked with producing a little weed!!!!!1!!!!!

I would guess the Avatar "Mark1963" a few posts into the thread is our one and only pony tailed guru.

Even though these posts dated from 2011 Ceylon was referencing Nazi's even then:

". In the Bible God gave man all the plants of the Earth. The fact some jumped up Nazi's made it illegal is neither here nor there."

Further into the thread ( before I got bored with the drivel ) someone wisely tries to warn people from the consequences strawman nonsense :

"if i was kirk i wouldn't want a load of freemen in the court pretending they are helping me when i'm gonna be sent down for having 43 plants. Sure, kirk should be able to smoke whatever he likes but like all the recent cases of freeman help it's going to end badly and kirk will suffer a longer sentence.
I've been looking at the freemen now for two months and this seems a common outcome for those who try the freeman magic, maybe kirk will be different, i hope for his sake that he is."

The freeman stuff seems to be repeated over and over by newly indoctrinated losers
NG3

Post by NG3 »

SoLongCeylon wrote: I would guess the Avatar "Mark1963" a few posts into the thread is our one and only pony tailed guru.
I believe that's possibly Mark Davies
SoLongCeylon wrote: The freeman stuff seems to be repeated over and over by newly indoctrinated losers
It's like a wave, someone stirs it up, profits from the surge, then steps back in to the shadows before the inevitable crash, when reality doesn't deliver what was promised.

They then move on to the next target.

The joy for the puppet masters in the freetard movement is that there's usually an extended period between the promises being made and the realisation it's a fraud eg. Tom started buying into this a couple of years ago, the promise of his house for "free", but it's only now it's proven to have been a lie, which gives those with sense plenty of time to depart, cash in pocket, and avoiding a backlash.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Here's a vid from his Mark Seylon channel couple of days back or so. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjGMj7-4p08

The video appears to be bigging up those who challenge the bailiffs. Features Crawford's long lost home plus other failures.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

IDIOT wrote:Here's a vid from his Mark Seylon channel couple of days back or so. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjGMj7-4p08

The video appears to be bigging up those who challenge the bailiffs. Features Crawford's long lost home plus other failures.
Another Haining repeat.

There's been no new material for a long time now.

It's almost like he's trying to turn back time to his "glory days", ignoring the failures and the fact it was all built on lies.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Must be getting desperate, surely he re-released this one a couple of weeks back?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEs7Ff8 ... ploademail
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I don't know how we can claim GOODF is some nickel and dime operation when they can afford such slick graphics for their videos.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Jeffrey wrote:I don't know how we can claim GOODF is some nickel and dime operation when they can afford such slick graphics for their videos.
I think they got that done on credit. Then again we don't need flashy graphics ('cept Burnaby whose new avatar is probably the most Canadian thing I've ever seen) we have facts and law and reality on our side.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:I don't know how we can claim GOODF is some nickel and dime operation when they can afford such slick graphics for their videos.
I think they got that done on credit. Then again we don't need flashy graphics ('cept Burnaby whose new avatar is probably the most Canadian thing I've ever seen) we have facts and law and reality on our side.
If I had the technical abilities I'd have made it even more Canadian by having Eager Beaver holding a bottle of Labatts Blue in one hand and a Molsons Black Label in the other. Not that I'd drink either of those disgusting swills.

However, if you want the most Canadian thing you've ever seen I'll give you a bonus. Here's a pair of them;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

The lip sync issue when Haining speaks. :naughty:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Still no proof or reply from Ceylon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ2rEfky6tY

Just to correct the above Tin aka Tin Stark is nothing more than a foolish idiot that jumps on any band wagon and thinks he a member of anonymous
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

He says "the good name of John Witterick" but Witterick is a believer of the Mary Croft bullshit.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Bones wrote:Still no proof or reply from Ceylon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ2rEfky6tY

Just to correct the above Tin aka Tin Stark is nothing more than a foolish idiot that jumps on any band wagon and thinks he a member of anonymous
So who is 'trialbysocialmedia' and what idiotic advice did this numptie follow #yourownstupidfault.com ? Does anyone know ?? :Axe:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

TBSM is that idiot who posts videos either drugged up or pissed up. Mark Gillard.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Losleones wrote:TBSM is that idiot who posts videos either drugged up or pissed up. Mark Gillard.
Right, that's the one that started a libel action but then didn't turn up for the hearing, now wants to start a Class Action, they're all as bad (barking) as each other. :brickwall:
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote: Right, that's the one that started a libel action but then didn't turn up for the hearing, now wants to start a Class Action,
No doubt he will be asking for donations for his class action suit just like Roger Hayes (Mortgages) and Poe (Oil companies)... It will never happen of course like theirs didn't and the money will disappear into the aether.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?