FACEBOOK:
:snicker: :haha:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
FatGambit
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by FatGambit »

To be fair there are a very large number of people completely clueless about the banking system, so if someone handed them a chequebook and said pay your bills with these, they likely would believe it since they've never been given a cheque book before in their lives.

Plus let's not forget there is a whole generation or two who have never even seen a cheque, let alone know what one is, all they know is their wages/benefits magically appear in the bank account once a week/month and wave the bit of plastic over the terminal and the bill is paid instantly, the concept of a cheque or clearance is totally alien to them.

So I'm not really surprised these people remain convinced these cheque books are good, the only thing that may convince them otherwise is when Peter is rotting away in Pentonville.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Which I guess is a bit odd to us over here as checks are still quite common, although not near what they were years ago. What I don't understand is how they manage with even with a card, as it still requires that you have money in the account and keep track of the balance, it is just the manner of payment that is different.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I've had the misfortune to have to change bank accounts a few times and the one common question I've always been asked is 'how much overdraft do you want?', also been present when friends/family have done the same and they get the same question, literally all the banks over here are interested in is getting you to signed up for an overdraft. My present bank, Santander, don't even send out cheque books anymore, you have to go into the branch and order one, the girl was also really pushy over the overdraft, but I stood firm and politely declined lol.

Cheques are as rare as rocking horse shit here.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

They are indeed a rarity these days. I think I've still got 2 cheque books from years ago that are still pretty full (unlike Jimmy & Chongs fake equivalents) but the difference being when i fill out in i make sure there is sufficient funds in sterling to honour the payee.

I'm pretty sure PToEs suckers are pretty much clueless about cheques but they know full well no funds will be transferred cos a) there is no funds to transfer & b) PToE has stated that nothing will be sent to payees because basically, there is nothing to send to said payees.

Usual freetard garbage where a letter, a few stamps, an A4V, Bank giro & now a piece of worthless paper with no sort code are able to extinguish all debts. Deserve all they get the thieving bottom feeding low life
Pox

Post by Pox »

I am sure you are right that many don't know what a cheque is.

If I remember correctly, didn't POE have to issue fairly detailed instructions as to how to write a cheque?

I appreciate that he also issued some other woo about what to write on the back or some other odd instructions that wouldn't be required on a 'proper' cheque which maybe confirms the theory that the suckers know sod all about cheques.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

FatGambit wrote:...
So I'm not really surprised these people remain convinced these cheque books are good, the only thing that may convince them otherwise is when Peter is rotting away in Pentonville.
Nope, it will just be proof he was on to something and the criminal bankers were frightened so they paid the corrupt police and judges to lock him up before he exposed their fraud. Isn't that how the story always goes?
Bones

Post by Bones »

"It's something Peter told me on the phone but couldn't explain as he had another call and had to go. knowing nothing of the estoppal process i thought it best to ask here."

Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Bones wrote:"It's something Peter told me on the phone but couldn't explain as he had another call and had to go. knowing nothing of the estoppal process i thought it best to ask here."

That's pure class thanks Bones. :haha: :haha:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones! We need your assistance. :D
Chong has claimed proof of a WeRe success has possibly been posted on the WeRe forum.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... fHYUsR4WrU
A post has been put on WeRe Bank forum that shows that someone has paid off their mortgage using a WeRe cheque.
Its hard to make out at moment as photos looks like taken from mobile but the member says he will scan them to pc and upload that way.
Looking good.
Peace out all
Mind you, Chong has claimed success himself so why he is relying on proof of somebody else's claim and not his own is a bit strange.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Bones! We need your assistance. :D
Ching has claimed proof of a WeRe success has possibly been posted on the WeRe forum.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... fHYUsR4WrU
A post has been put on WeRe Bank forum that shows that someone has paid off their mortgage using a WeRe cheque.
Its hard to make out at moment as photos looks like taken from mobile but the member says he will scan them to pc and upload that way.
Looking good.
Peace out all
Mind you, Chong has claimed success himself so why he is relying on proof of somebody else's claim and not his own is a bit strange.
As it is impossible for a WereBank cheque to clear - not unlikely but impossible I don't believe all is as meets the eye with this one. Especially given the poster who is claiming the success - Peace Keeper lol

Don't blame me, this is the quality of the pictures he has uploaded

Last edited by Bones on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I will make an official call to First Plus, when I am at work tomorrow about this and if I get time the Land Registry

Cough I wonder if his name could be Mr D Darling :shrug:

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What do them letters say.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Camera phone? He's taken those picture's on a toaster.
'Putin's left hand man'
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Bones wrote: Image

None of these show up, is it because they are hosted on the WeRe Bank Forum?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Bones wrote:I will make an official call to First Plus, when I am at work tomorrow about this and if I get time the Land Registry

Cough I wonder if his name could be Mr D Darling :shrug:

Is first plus still trading, I thought Barclays shut it down years ago for rampant mis selling (they bought it when they bought the Woolwich, it was the 2nd secured loan division of the Woolwich).
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

First plus certainly need to be called
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Chong wrote:A post has been put on WeRe Bank forum that shows that someone has paid off their mortgage using a WeRe cheque.
This is a claim by Chong. It isn't a claim by the person who posted the photos, which are almost entirely unreadable.

The claims made by the OP are:
110375DD wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:13 pm

As you can see the charge is not on my land registery.

Also pay close attention to who First Plus are a subsidiary to! Barclays

I've also just had confirmation from barclays partner finance that my loan with them is also cleared and a letter of confirmation is in the post.

Once received I will be posting that as well.

This works keep up the fight.
110375DD has only had WeRe cheques since August 6th. I suppose 110375DD sent cheques, which were (in the usual way) provisionally credited to accounts while they waited for money to arrive from WeRe. When it doesn't come, they will reverse the transactions.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

You just try telling old Chong that :lol:

Yiam, yes I realised that was the answer after posting hehe!
rpenner
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by rpenner »

Some assorted snarky voices responding to earlier posts:

2015-08-28:
Skeleton wrote:If you keep getting banned, you need to practice your "oick" phraseology and how not to spell. :)
Orthography connotes principled ideology. First you say there's a right way to spell the capital of Canada†, next you'll be suggesting that there is a right way to run a bank or to pay off debts.

† O-t-t- what? No the T goes at the beginning, right?
rumpelstilzchen wrote: they pay me five pounds a month as long as I stay in credit.
I think I need a balance of approximately 120,000 before my consumer bank will pay that much in interest on a checking account. 0.05% per annum. Or they offer the option of a 0.5% rate if I agree to tie up the money for 58 months. Other online banks offer considerably better rates, but they lack a brick-and-mortar infrastructure and I fear I would not break even when cash machine fees eat into my “profits”.

2015-09-09:
Pox wrote:210368GP says -

'I know I can use the letter to my advantage but I don't exactly know the best way to proceed'
See — the banking system and the legal system are just games. I play tic-tac-toe, so I understand games, so I understand the banking system and the legal system. Sure they might have had the first three moves, but fairness dictates none of those spaces are adjacent to each other, so I have a fair chance of winning. Right? Anyway I know I am right, just don’t know how.

I really don't know what to think about the recent report that someone paid their mortgage, but I suspect that when they finally get their books in order, some more letters are coming.