Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

SirHarryShagnasty
Stowaway
Stowaway

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by SirHarryShagnasty »

I don't question Dean's construction skills. He sure knows how to keep digging a hole.
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

SirHarryShagnasty wrote:I don't question Dean's construction skills. He sure knows how to keep digging a hole.
Good enough to deserve its own meme !!!

DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Wake Up! Productions

Bill Lumbergh wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:Tonight Dean did another live internet broadcast. Long story short, Justice Chris Martin was unimpressed with Dean's lack of co-operation in his presentencing report. So much so that Justice Martin emailed Dean himself. Dean emailed back in his usual anarchistic manner, to which Justice Martin demanded an emergency hearing for tomorrow at 1pm. Dean emailed back stating that he could get there because he is not allowed to drive. Justice Martin yielded, and set the "emergency hearing" for Monday. The rest you can watch for yourself:

Dean Clifford to Justice Chris Martin: "FUCK YOU" !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHqJwyBu3Io
Do you have a link for the entire show? CCN doesn't appear to be putting them on YouTube.
Found a "dropbox" copy of the show - but you need a dropbox account to view the entire video. Without an account you only get the first 15 minutes. https://www.dropbox.com/s/c08am1pvwxjpe ... N.mp4?dl=0
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

This little video reminds me of dean and his rubes..
https://youtu.be/uk5HT7loZyI

So close to the guy it makes me chuckle.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

http://deanclifford.info/ Has gone from this:

To this in 24 hours:
Wake Up! Productions

100% PROOF Dean Clifford is INSANE !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeifwDHyxyg
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

He does seem a bit agitated.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

when does he get to the acceptance stage of his mourning for his freedom?

peace,
ninj
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:100% PROOF Dean Clifford is INSANE !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeifwDHyxyg
Now it's getting to the point of being unreasonable and the forum management is allowing spliced videos to shown as "PROOF".

This forum is a joke. Carry on I've typed it. That's it. Take me off the childish moderation as I won't post here any more.

Sycophants and children. :shrug:

A note from Burnaby49 for you non-moderators - Pigpot has still been trying to post since he was placed on moderated status. Nothing like the past volume or craziness but crazy and irrelevant nonetheless. I deleted most of them, but I let a few, very few, through. However if this is Pigpot's goodbye who am I to deny him the right to bid adieu to us?
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Dean made reference to some threats/promises in the first part of the video. Does anybody know what those threats were?
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

I can't understand why Dean is so upset about the prospect of returning to jail. Didn't he say it was fine, with everyone hanging on his every word and the guards bringing him fresh fruit on silver trays?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

schismatrix wrote:I can't understand why Dean is so upset about the prospect of returning to jail. Didn't he say it was fine, with everyone hanging on his every word and the guards bringing him fresh fruit on silver trays?
If he ends up getting sentenced to two years or more as he has the potential for, he would most likely spend his time at Stony Mountain which is a whole different place than Remand. Hmmmm.... white guy, abrasive personality, Stony Mountain - not a pleasant situation, I would advise him to make friends quickly.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You forgot big mouth to go with the abrasive personality, a big plus in his favor. NOT!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

pigpot wrote:Now it's getting to the point of being unreasonable and the forum management is allowing spliced videos to shown as "PROOF".
Haven't watched it, but I read that as a sarcastic "proof".

Does anybody who watched it here take that to be a literal "this is proof"?

Probably meets Freeman standards of proof... The header says so it must be 100% true.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

pigpot wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:100% PROOF Dean Clifford is INSANE !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeifwDHyxyg
Now it's getting to the point of being unreasonable and the forum management is allowing spliced videos to shown as "PROOF".

This forum is a joke. Carry on I've typed it. That's it. Take me off the childish moderation as I won't post here any more.

Sycophants and children. :shrug:

A note from Burnaby49 for you non-moderators - Pigpot has still been trying to post since he was placed on moderated status. Nothing like the past volume or craziness but crazy and irrelevant nonetheless. I deleted most of them, but I let a few, very few, through. However if this is Pigpot's goodbye who am I to deny him the right to bid adieu to us?
LordEd wrote:. . . Haven't watched it, but I read that as a sarcastic "proof".

Does anybody who watched it here take that to be a literal "this is proof"?

Probably meets Freeman standards of proof... The header says so it must be 100% true.
I think pigpot, who is unable to post here in the manner he chooses was taking a cheap shot at Burnaby49. Knowing that Burnaby would see the attempted post pigpot hoped he could insult him.

It didn't work. We all know Burnaby is a mighty fine moderator and that this forum is one of the best on the web.

As for Dean's alleged insanity, I think the word "insane" is used rather broadly in this case since, IMHO, to put a finer point on it Dean has a rage disorder which is being brought to the fore under the stress of his impending jailing.

Going through the pre-sentecing interviews is only going to bring the whole matter to a head.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Deans problem is he can't accept that the world does not revolve around him and fails to accept that his actions have consequences.

His last video will get him more time. I'm guessing 48 to 60 months on the global sentence.

He earned it.
Peace
Ninj
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Got a chance to watch.

I've said before that freemanism is an interesting theory but living it is nothing short of insanity. So yes, evidence of insanity. No sane person would believe that making that making that video and not attending your own sentencing hearing will have any positive result.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't help wondering if the pre-sentencing people and the judge have seen some of his droolings? I certainly think they should.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

That video tilted my opinion from obnoxious asshole to possible mental illness. That self-destructive rant was pathological.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

Ninja, cheers for making the effort to try and reply to what was actually a genuine question, albeit one that seems to frighten some of the good folk here (“It’s a troll! It’s a troll!” they squeak).

Certainly you’ve described a despicable creature of low moral character, but I’m still not at all convinced that the people who support Clifford are being scammed or duped and that’s because I simple can not see them as genuine victims. Those people aren’t gullible dupes at all; they’re wilful sons-of-bitches is what they are.

Geez man, you’ve been exposed to enough of the Freeman mentality to know what sort of people would be supporting Clifford -- people like magpie, Xabre, VNTT, terr-y, Meat. It’s those sorts of people we’re talking about here. And you know as well as I do that you could lay before them all manner of solid evidence that their hero has lied to and deceived them and it still wouldn’t make a blind bit of difference as far as they’re concerned. Indeed, what happened when you tried to tell magpie what a mongrel Dean Clifford is; how did she respond to that? I saw you posting this stuff over at WFS, and what did that achieve apart from earning you a kick in the guts and a spit in the eye?

People here may well have taken some effort to reveal Dean’s deceptions but I’d say it’s largely been a wasted effort because the only people who probably took any notice of it are those who it doesn’t matter to anyway -- it’s like preaching to the converted.

I wouldn’t concern myself with anyone who chooses to support Dean Clifford in any way. They know exactly what they’re supporting, and if that’s what they believe is best at the time for them then that’s their own business. Frankly, there’s just no accounting for the perversity of human nature. But those people will only wake up to themselves, you can’t tell them anything, they actually have to experience the crap first-hand before they’ll come to their senses, just like that bleeding heart Cari-Lee who’s now trying to say someone was pulling the wool over her eyes when in actual fact she was always doing that to herself -- the signs were always there, she says so herself, but she wilfully refused to see them. She has the audacity to say she’s taking responsibility and ownership of her bad decisions and subsequent misfortune but all the while tries to portray herself as the ultimate victim -- the enabler. Pft! The only thing she enabled was herself, and the only innocent parties in her case are her kids, and they’re victims of the piss-poor decisions their parents wilfully made on behalf of the family.

As for whether or not Clifford is posing as a contractor, one thing we can be certain of is that he wasn’t posing as an accountant or a lawyer (even with his puny arms he still wouldn’t pass for one of those white collar weaklings, eh, Burnaby) so we can be assured no one has a reason to believe he is in any way qualified to give legitimate legal advice about tax or anything else.

LordEd, Clifford was arrested at a seminar, not because of it. Trying to imply otherwise is just feeding into the Freeman nonsense that he’s some sort of political prisoner who is being prosecuted for expressing an opinion against the system. You should try not to do that, eh.

I think you sorely misjudge the sort of people who would attend a Dean Clifford seminar and what they might expect to get for their money. I’d say Dean gives them exactly what they expected and I doubt many would go away feeling disappointed or ripped off -- not even if they witness him getting arrested outside.

The people who attend those sorts of seminars aren’t gullible, innocent children; they’re cognisant, functioning adults. They know perfectly well that everyone pays income tax and that if they don’t they’ll probably get in trouble; they know perfectly well that everyone has to have a drivers licence and registration etc. to drive on the roads and that if they don’t they’ll probably get in trouble; they perfectly well that everyone has to obey the laws of the land and that if they don’t there are certain adverse consequences -- they don’t need Dean to demonstrate any of that for them. And when they leave a seminar where some dude has just told them they don’t have to do any of that, has just told them that they don’t have to pay income tax or have a drivers licence etc., etc., they don’t leave now believing that’s how the system does work, but rather they would leave thinking that’s how the system should work -- everything they knew before didn’t just fly out of their heads. And if they then go off and decide to try and force something to happen the way they think it should rather than they way they know it actually does, they won’t be acting under any sort of illusion; they’ll be acting as wilful sons-of-bitches is what they’ll be doing.

Again, don’t feel sorry for them or how they decide to spend their own money. Or at least, don’t try and make me feel sorry for them.

And arayder, maybe if you didn’t sensationalise these common criminals you wouldn’t feel like they’re being trivialised when bought down to earth. You may like referring to them in fanciful, emotive and ultimately meaningless terms like “lawless gurus” but I think common criminal suits much better since that’s all they are. Trying to portray Clifford as a special sort of criminal is no better than what the Freeman crowd do when they try to claim he’s a political prisoner -- both nothing more than sensational nonsense.