jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Bones »

Looks like Jimmy is trying to set himself up as a parking ticket guru and head recruiter at GOODF

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 12#p414144

Would not be so bad if the idiot didn't even struggle to spell his own name
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

Bones wrote:Looks like Jimmy is trying to set himself up as a parking ticket guru and head recruiter at GOODF

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 12#p414144

Would not be so bad if the idiot didn't even struggle to spell his own name
I pity the poor sods who take his "advice".
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote: Would not be so bad if the idiot didn't even struggle to spell his own name
Well, he does say that he has lost it so perhaps he forgets what it looks like. No doubt one day he will find it.....when it suits him.....financially that is.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Re: http://www.ilovefreegle.org/

Postby jimmyw » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:58 pm
Most interesting, thanks....

i've just joined, looks a good way to meet and help people.
Help people? Dig a deeper hole with a shovel supplied by Jimmy he means.

Whatever happened to his "Mortgage strike" scheme? He appeared to be very proud of that idea.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

He claims to be offering advice on parking tickets... This is against the rules of Freegle and will get him banned in short order.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Ole' Jimmy, he never fails to amuse.
Re: Condemnation of the Quatloos crew
" That is why I object to PoE. He is a fraud, a conman and a charlatan and he is directly hurting the most vulnerable."
by jimmyw » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:26 am
Please provide evidence to support this claim....you have decide to take it upon yourself to save us from peter because were not clever enough to look after ourselfs.... you must have some good proof that he is hurting us? i've spent £35 and saved nearly £4k please share your evidence and wisdom oh enlightened one.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... eqnpTTF98E
I see no evidence of his claim as to "saving £4K" !!!!1!!!!
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Of course, what Jimmy says exposes the flaw in PoE's grand money-making plan. If the majority of WeRe Bank users have debts of just a few thousand pounds (council tax, credit card, a few other bills), all they need to do is buy one cheque book, write cheques for all their debts that first month and then pay no more subscriptions.

I wonder how many WeRe Bank members have done just that, ensuring PoE's dream of a steady income stream of tenners is nothing but pie in the sky.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

mufc1959 wrote:Of course, what Jimmy says exposes the flaw in PoE's grand money-making plan. If the majority of WeRe Bank users have debts of just a few thousand pounds (council tax, credit card, a few other bills), all they need to do is buy one cheque book, write cheques for all their debts that first month and then pay no more subscriptions.

I wonder how many WeRe Bank members have done just that, ensuring PoE's dream of a steady income stream of tenners is nothing but pie in the sky.
I am sure that's what most have done, can you actually imagine them sending off every month their subscription :thinking: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

vampireLOREN wrote: I am sure that's what most have done, can you actually imagine them sending off every month their subscription :thinking: .
Nice scenario, but this bunch is just too damn dumb to ever get that far, after all they bought in to this scheme in the first place, really kind of puts them on the very lowest rung of the Darwinian ladder to start with, or maybe in the foot bath at the wading pool.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Peter's strategy doesn't rely on customer loyalty. He knows they will become disillusioned and pay no more subs.

He hasn't posted on the private forum for nearly a month. He doesn't even logon every day, so he doesn't even read his suckers' problems, let alone resolve them. Instead, he goes on a jaunt to Ireland to drum up new suckers who, themselves, won't stick around for long.

I don't know how long an average sucker pays subs, but I strongly doubt it is longer than three months.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

littleFred wrote:..

I don't know how long an average sucker pays subs, but I strongly doubt it is longer than three months.
Except for those who take the special particularly stupid discount and pay for a year up front in gold. Chong for instance.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

I strongly doubt that the average is longer than three months.

Jimmy is currently the loudest cheerleader on GOOFy for WeRe. I doubt it will take more than a couple of months for him to lose enthusiasm, as all the other cheerleaders have.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

littleFred wrote:I strongly doubt that the average is longer than three months.

Jimmy is currently the loudest cheerleader on GOOFy for WeRe. I doubt it will take more than a couple of months for him to lose enthusiasm, as all the other cheerleaders have.
I strongly doubt you are wrong. I just thought I'd highlight the facilities created for the especially stupid.

The last cheerleader for Wearybank on Goodf didn't so much lose enthusiasm as, well, die. Not that I'd wish that on JimmyX but you have to wonder if there's some kind of curse. Werebank, werewolf????
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

After Bertie came RobSwift, 150976SR, promoting on both GOODF and the private forum eg thread "How to pay off all your bills" 30 June:
150976SR wrote:Time to come together people…….Time to stand up and fight………WeRe Bank is a weapon with so much potential, you need to start believing and you need to start saying no to the system………No to refused cheques (it is my wealth that is paying this bill, you know it and I know it so do one)……They have been poisoning “you” for way to long……WeRe” is the start to the remedy.
He finally admitted on GOOFY 14 August:
RobSwift wrote:I do not use PoE cheques nor follow the man blindly, but that is not to say that I do not see the merit in his cheques as his method is legitimate.
Chong was enthusiastic in the middle of August, but is now strangely quiet. Jimmy seems more stupid so will probably be keen for longer. He has posted only twice (310574JW) on the private forum.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

littleFred wrote:After Bertie came RobSwift, ...
Chong was enthusiastic in the middle of August, but is now strangely quiet. Jimmy seems more stupid so will probably be keen for longer. He has posted only twice (310574JW) on the private forum.
You may have a point, I kind of took it that they were all jockying for position and some have fallen by the wayside, probably because they have realised there's nothing in it for them and only the incredibly stupid are left in the race. Either way it does take a special kind of stupid to stick with it even when there's nothing in it and, if Jimmyw really has used the things to try and pay his debts, to pretend that it all works.

I can only assume that most, if not all, of what Jimmyw says is complete bollocks or he'd be inside by now. It does beg the question of why he's there at all, the only answer I can come up with is attention seeking twat.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

littleFred wrote:Chong was enthusiastic in the middle of August, but is now strangely quiet. Jimmy seems more stupid so will probably be keen for longer. He has posted only twice (310574JW) on the private forum.
I think one reason is that if Chong were to post, and if he were to give an honest account of his 'success' following PoE's path, then he'd be admitting that we were right. He doesn't want to do that because he thinks we would remind him that he was an idiot. It is of course equally possible that the 'successes' he's had with his cheques have left him unable to post, he may well have tried to cover all his outgoings with these 'cheques' and as such may have had his internet, phone and other services disconnected. Equally he might have been remanded into custody for fraud, I believe he was the idiot who was planning on using a WeRe cheque to get a brand new car.

Jimmy however strikes me as being so used to failing in his schemes that it no longer puts him off trying the next one (or the same one again) he'll just ignore failures and concentrate on whatever his latest most ill thought out scam is.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

He fought the council and the council ran away. He won ages ago, apparently. Luckily he's prepared to do time before he pays the scum one penny but then again, they can't put him in prison if they don't have his name. Well who knew? I look forward to the next installment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSM9pMm ... ture=share

Edit Ooops. Just spotted that this is from April so probably already been posted here. Oh well, worth a laugh for those who have come along after and not read all the old posts.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

jimmy keeps telling us that he has "lost the name" but now he tells us he has just applied for a Vanquis credit card:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... f1nbVp4WrU
I suppose the credit card must have a blank space where the name would normally be.
He intends to pay the bill each month. How can he when Vanquis don't know who to bill? The reason behind his scheme is that he intends to improve his credit score. But jimmy does not have a credit score.....he has no name... He hopes they will eventually increase his credit limit and then, well you know what. How can they when they don't know who he is?
Later in the thread he talks about using the card to go to Thailand. That will be a good trick, jimmy....flying to Thailand with no name and no passport.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:...
Later in the thread he talks about using the card to go to Thailand. That will be a good trick, jimmy....flying to Thailand with no name and no passport.
Isn't that where all the paedophiles go for their holidays??? Just sayin'...