Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by arayder »

I think it is worth considering that even if Dean gets off with time served (less likely the more he misbehaves) he will, in all likelihood, continue to break the law with impunity and end up right back in jail.
Last edited by arayder on Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Dean's been a busy boy.

Not only is Bates Youtube currently down but he's also taken down the Doazic YouTube channel. Seems they did manage to get under his skin.

https://www.youtube.com/user/WakeUpToTheNWO2
https://www.youtube.com/user/Doazic
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

All in a day's work for the muscular freeman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH9W6rEGWLk
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Jeffrey wrote:Dean's been a busy boy.

Not only is Bates Youtube currently down but he's also taken down the Doazic YouTube channel. Seems they did manage to get under his skin.

Isn't copyright statutory law?

Surely can't be Dean then?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:All in a day's work for the muscular freeman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH9W6rEGWLk
I hate to me cynical, but I have to wonder how much of the Youtube is for show. I think of Dean's pronouncements in the same way as I think of Bobby Menard's. . .every word is meant to enhance the image of the guru and just about every statement is questionable.

Who in the world is going to contract with Dean's "contruction company" to do anything?

That's his truck? The one he got back from the government? With government issued plates on it?

And we see that Dean was careful to wear his work clothes this time.

And wait. ..Dean who says one day that he can't get to the court house because the court won't let him travel says a few days later that he has his truck back and is ready for business. How does that work?
Last edited by arayder on Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

was the truck seized from dean a ford? i thought it was a dodge. and dean still cant be driving it. anyone know who that plate is registered to?

would he not have unpaid fines rendering his ability to use the dmv nill until the fines are paid? (thats how it works in alberta)

and where oh where is the documents freeing the truck from the wrecking yard?

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I guess we could run the plates and figure out that he's lied to us.

Or we could just let it slide.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Getting back to that PSR issue, here is a case that I think backs up my point and makes me question the accuracy of the news story. There is no way that refusing to participate in a PSR could derail sentencing.

R. v. Squires http://canlii.ca/t/22m7w
1. On January 19, 2009, I filed reasons for convicting the accused of four offences: common assault, assault causing bodily harm, and two counts of sexual assault. Those reasons have since been reported in the Quicklaw system, at [2009] N.J. No. 9. A pre-sentence report was ordered, and sentencing set over to February 23, 2009, to await preparation of the report.

2. In the interim, the Court received a letter from Renee Groves, a probation officer with the Corrections and Community Services division of the Department of Justice. The letter, dated February 9, 2009, advises that the writer is unable to complete a pre-sentence report because the accused was “unwilling to participate in the interview process”.

3. Section 721(3)(a) of the Criminal Code provides as follows:
“Unless otherwise specified by the court, the report must, wherever possible, contain information on the following matters:
(a) the offender’s age, maturity, character, behavior, attitude and willingness to make amends;

4. If an accused person in unwilling to participate in the preparation of a report, then it may be difficult for the Court to gauge the offender’s maturity, character, attitude and willingness to make amends. However, such refusal to participate in the process cannot derail the sentencing. Nor does it result in an inability to prepare a report: instead, it requires the probation officer to set out why information was not directly available from the accused, and puts the probation officer to using other sources of information, if available.

5. In the case at Bar, counsel opted not to require a pre-sentence report prepared using sources other than the accused. Had that not been the case, then, as indicated above, the Court would have expected a report compiled by the probation officer using secondary sources of information.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Citation wrote:Unless otherwise specified by the court
I'd suggest in this instance that this is the key phrase being applied at the moment.

Looks like the Judge involved wants Dean to play a role.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

NG3 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Dean's been a busy boy.

Isn't copyright statutory law?

Surely can't be Dean then?
You guys don't know the half of it !!! Not only did Dean take down mine and Doazic's pages, he also filed copyright claims on my 2 other channels.

Doazic copied and edited the Global News broadcast and uploaded it. I uploaded his copy, only matting it within a photo of an LED tv. Dean filed copyright complaints against BOTH mine and Doazic's video, has them removed - and then has the NERVE to upload Doazic's original upload as his own !!! No honor amongst thieves I suppose.

What pisses me off is, the Global News story clearly falls under the "FAIR USE" exemption of the Copyright Act. Legally, Dean should have no right to have that video removed, as it is "fair use", and he is not the copyright owner.

Long story short, with one channel down, and 2 others with copyright strikes, I was forced to start a brand new channel.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Wake Up! Productions wrote: Doazic copied and edited the Global News broadcast and uploaded it. I uploaded his copy, only matting it within a photo of an LED tv. Dean filed copyright complaints against BOTH mine and Doazic's video, has them removed - and then has the NERVE to upload Doazic's original upload as his own !!! No honor amongst thieves I suppose.
Can Doazic get his video pulled from Dean's channel?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Wake Up! Productions

NYGman wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote: Doazic copied and edited the Global News broadcast and uploaded it. I uploaded his copy, only matting it within a photo of an LED tv. Dean filed copyright complaints against BOTH mine and Doazic's video, has them removed - and then has the NERVE to upload Doazic's original upload as his own !!! No honor amongst thieves I suppose.
Can Doazic get his video pulled from Dean's channel?
Probably not his channel was removed. I haven't heard from him since. I am waiting to see if he starts a new channel.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

There is also the possibility that Wake Up Productions or doziac could try and counter Dean (and Menard for that matter) by going through some of their videos and finding out who has a copyright on the music and video clips and report each individual use to YouTube and the copyright holders. Particularly the music, even if used as background. Music performance rights are rigidly enforced. I doubt the owners of the rights to music would be enthusiastic to find loons like Clifford/Menard using it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I doubt you could file a copyright claim against Dean for posting an edited version of a Global News broadcast anyways.

Has he bragged online about his copyright shenanigans or is he staying quiet about it?

I wouldn't take the bait, this is clearly designed to draw attention away from the court orders, not to mention the updates were clearly hurting his fund raising efforts.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

go through all deans (and others) videos. there is a app on your phone to identify songs. identify as many as you can. report each one individually. that will return the favor and get rid of their channels. if i had better net where i am i would do it. it dosent take much to get them removed. news is generally fair use. but intros background and outros require permission.

douche unto others as they would douche unto you or something like that. its time folks like this get exactly what they deserve.

i would also suggest a well narrated video showing court docs from the very start of cliffords first appearance on the scene with a general narration of the lies in his updates and such against the actual court docs. never use more than 30 seconds of deaner vids without stopping to say something. that is fair use. do not have any soundtrack. the truth does not require a soundtrack. expose everything right down to his old racist days on the aryan nations forums.

remember anything that has been said before can be said again. only more clearly and with greater precision.

give them hell.
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Has he bragged online about his copyright shenanigans or is he staying quiet about it?
FACEBOOK:
Everyone, I have some terrible news to share. Earlier today, Stephen Bates and Wake up Productions were terminated from youtube for breaking the law during his war against Dean Clifford. *gasp* I know, I'm shocked as well. So feel free to go to his backup account where he has declared a new war on Dean Clifford (snicker) and let him know how much he is loved and missed in his really pathetic efforts to "take me down". LOLOLOLOLOL
Everyone. ...... I have more sad news to announce this week. It seems that our good friend "Doazic" has also had his account on YouTube terminated for defamation, copyright infringement and violations of the terms of use policies. Apparently this individual and his friend Mr. Bates have no regard for the very laws they profess to love, respect and would force upon us. Another hypocrite and adversary vanquished. *sigh* I guess more threats against me will be issued shortly threatening to "go to war" with me....... "for real this time." They just don't get it do they? A special thanks to my wicked awesome Web guy who remains anonymous for his protection. I'm the target, come get me fuckers, however.....watch your sides and your backs.... I have friends. wink emoticon Awesome ones. Toodles. Don't let the FAIL hit your ass on the way out.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Don't let the FAIL hit your ass on the way out.
A comment for Dean to remember in November.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:
Don't let the FAIL hit your ass on the way out.
A comment for Dean to remember in November.
I must remember this - I intend to end my video with that quote when I report on his sentencing, and how much rison time he gets !!! :snicker:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

In the face of his impending jailing Dean's activities seem limited to cussing at the judge, attacking his Youtube critics and trying to make it look like he's prospering in the construction business.

Well, at least we know what gets Dean's goat and what it is he'd like to be when he grows up.

One might wonder why, just weeks away from his sentencing, Dean is playing this game.

Going after Bates and Doazic gets him nothing. They'll still find a way to criticize Dean, who has loads of critics anyway.

Cussing the Judge is just plain self-destructive, especially considering the fact that Dean showed up in court as ordered, despite having shouted he'd have nothing to do with the courts and the judge. Freemen ought to wise up and realize that Dean really just talked big and then caved like the scared school boy he is.

And Dean's sad attempts to make himself look like a successful freeman are, I believe, nothing more than a transparent and pathetic ruse put forward by a rage filled life long loser.

Why is Dean following this course?

Is it a foolish misdirection in the face of a trip to the big house?

Is it a mental health problem?

Is he just ignorant, stupid and badly over matched by a few lawyers and a judge who really know the law?

Or all the above?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Gotta give Dean some credit. With his little DMCA abuse tantrum he's managed to take down all copies of the Cari-Lee video off of YouTube and all copies of his threats to shoot cops off YouTube and an assortment of other embarrassing content off YouTube.

If Bates is feeling litigious there are options:

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015 ... ight-case/

Counter-flagging his videos wouldn't be smart and might backfire.

And let's point out that Dean is up to these shenanigans instead of filing that Federal lawsuit he's been threatening to file for 3 months, or instead of working on his magic Freelandia, or simply working over-time to pay back his step-dad for the bail moneys.