Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hyrion
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Hyrion »

NG3 wrote:& there's no movement, ideology, or any other obligations over here. You don't have to believe anything, or change your views, or life choices in any way.
Of course.... if current views/life choices/beliefs have gotten you into serious financial troubles that's causing too much of the bad kind of stress:
  • perhaps you should consider the direct connection between those views/life choices/beliefs, how you apply those in your actions with others, and the direct effect those are having - even if you decide to continue, at least you'll have thought about it and chosen to accept the associating costs
There was a saying while I was growing up:
  • If you can't do the time, don't do the crime
As one Judge put it (my paraphrasing):
  • You can hold any belief you want, but when you act on that belief and commit an act deemed wrong, that's when you'll get in trouble
To help clarify that point:
  • You can believe all you want that you have a right to murder anyone - it's when you actually commit murder that you'll be thrown in prison - punished not for your belief, but acting upon the belief to the detriment of Society
rpenner
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by rpenner »

Hyrion wrote: There was a saying while I was growing up:
  • If you can't do the time, don't do the crime
Also, the second line of “Keep Your Eye on the Sparrow,” the opening theme song for the 1970's TV series Barreta. Which is unfortunately irony, in the case of actor Robert Blake, who would later be put on trial for the alleged murder of his wife in a story involving drugs, a misplaced pistol, bodyguards and alleged hitmen. Must have been a lot of cognitive dissonance for that jury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HNWhVXcjV8 (As sung by Sammy Davis, Jr.)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072471/
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/17/us/ba ... .html?_r=0
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

AiusLocutius wrote:I just hope that members now start to see Haining for who he is.
Robswifts thread was getting very interesting, and he has to be given credit for his about turn, it takes guts. people are now feeling happier to come forward, so it gets locked down and moved out of plain sight.
This is a great demonstration of Hainings narcissistic nature. He is losing support in droves now.
I too would give credit to RobSwift and I think that it is deplorable that the thread has now been hidden away in a part of the GOODF forum that the public cannot find. He did the very same with threads regarding Tom Crawford.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The beautiful thing about this scam, is the fact it's scammers getting scammed by a scammer in their quest to scam others.
I really doubt any 'innocent people' fell for this one. The WeRe memorial post doesn't much bemoan the loss of the community, but the loss of £150k of free money, free driving insurance and the horror that they may now be done for fraud.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Firstly, a big thank you to the posters covering the denouement over on Goofy as the "troof" finally sinks in that they've all been had for fools these many months.

The thread has now been locked and parked away in the WeRe Bank folder - typical bloody Goofy mods, stamping down on free expression or anything straying from herd orthodoxy. Baa! Baa! I'm not usually given to profanity but in this case I'm fucking fuming at them for their sheer hypocrisy - as if burying the issue will allow business as usual. They've brought to and promoted on their site a scheme which results in financial suicide and when it finally all tumbled down - as we noble Quatloosians knew it would from the get go and have been repeatedly saying over hundreds of posts on this matter - no apology, no statement on this, just the sound of the carpet being lifted as the rubbish is brushed under it. Bastards I say the lot of them.

The mad and ultimately depressing thing here is the human wreckage left in the wake of this, those folk greedy or desperate enough to 'buy in' (literally buy in - the money has only ever moved from sucker to Peter' ale fund) and launch a short-lived candescent delay to the inevitable increased costs, bailiffs, horrible pay-as-you-go meters for utilities, closed bank and credit card accounts and ruined credit ratings.

Worst of all no-one NO-ONE has "got out of debt free", in fact quite the opposite, the adopters will have mostly INCREASED their overall debt, in some cases exponentially and in extreme cases as we have seen are now out on the street wondering why the magick failed them. Typically before the thread was snuffed out (it was a rare but beautiful moment of Goofy die-hards facing the fact that nothing in life is free) some truly entrenched freetards were still clinging on to the tatters of Peter's folly, claiming that it was a great idea which might still work. No sign of or contribution from that gobshite Jimmy I note.

That said, and in the true spirit of cognisant dissonance for me the cheerful schadenfreude has been a guilty pleasure reading the usual apologists queuing up to throw Peter under the bus, finally and with some *ahem* enthusiasm in certain quarters.

For those sighted on it, has the Goofy faithfuls' realisation spread to the members-only WeRe forum yet or are they still bang on course for Shit Creek?

What am I going to fill my evenings with now?

Please someone throw another Guru on the fire, it's getting cold in Sovereign-Land.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

NG3 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Next time I'm there I plan to have a pint at the Elwes Arms to commemorate Tom's saga.
Seeing as we have 4 or 5 members from the sunny city of Nottingham you should let us know in advance and we can have some form of meet up.

It would be a perfect chance for me to tell everyone about this new project I'm lining up - Bare Bank. It runs on the principal of universal bullshit, and as the name suggests we not only empty your pockets but we'll even take the shirt from your back.

I'll bring my friend "East Pakistan" along to give a speech too, then afterwards we can all get drunk and shout "Paedophile protectors" at any passing police cars (or at anyone else for that matter).
My drinking friend and I are currently planning our next trip to the UK. Tentatively a month from mid-June to Mid-July next year. We much prefer May or September but those damn grandchildren are an issue nowadays. Closer to the date when we have things firmed up and we have a tentative itinerary I plan to start a new discussion on this forum titled "A Beer With Burnaby?" to see who's interested in swilling a cask or two.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Some utter knob called quantum3d wrote this in the GOODF thread (now locked)
I have seen no evidence that issuing cheques has got anyone into trouble
Tell that to the people about to get evicted! Maybe he means criminal trouble, but jeez, some people on the WeRe forum are about to lose everything, with no way back, because of their blinkered idiocy and belief in the lies of a conman.

But kudos to Robswift for acknowledging he was wrong about WeRe, although he doesn't actually understand why it's a con, as he's too stupid to apply critical thinking to the FOTL woo.
Bones

Post by Bones »

on the were forum

Bones

Post by Bones »

Sterling & Re Balances

Report this post

Postby admin » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:02 am
Dear Re-Member.

Over the coming days there will be a few changes made to your online account to bring both Re and Sterling together.

During the early phase of launch there was a lot of confusion about which currency is being credited or debited.
It was felt that with all the other issues going on at that time, it was best to leave alone, in the knowledge that any payments in the near future would not impact the overall balances on your account once all movements were properly aligned.

To try and explain the complexity of running two accounts simultaneously with difficult triggers and exchange rate, without at least a couple of months transactions would have been an unnecessary burden on an already overloaded workload. Basically it can wait.

NEW HISTORY & BALANCE SCREEN.

When you log in you will notice that your history screen has changed to show two columns, Sterling & Re T.
Until now we have only used the Re T and debited from that ledger, whilst tracking the Sterling in the background.

Now when you issue your payments it will be debited from your £ Sterling Balance @ 1:1 and from your Re Balance 1:0.5
All local currencies are converted back to sterling as normal before being debited

Paying down your balance.

There are a number of ways this can be achieved.
1. Claiming hours worked in Public (Public Work); this includes any work you have obtained via an employee, including unemployment benefits. Simply post a copy of your Pay Slip, Pay cheque, Giro and the corresponding amount will be credited to your Sterling account. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PUBLIC ID (NI or SS etc) NUMBER IS INCLUDED.
2. Claiming hours worked in Private; this has a limit of 8 hours per day, based upon the 3rd rule of 1/3 work, 1/3 sleep, 1/3 leisure. Simply post a certified statement of activities undertaken. This is claimed in hours and charged at £12.00 per hour. This will be posted to your Re balance. For some selective skilled work, members will be able to claim a higher rate. ( a list will be provided shortly along with rate)
3. Monthly Membership Fee are credited to your Re T account @ 1:2 ratio i.e

The attached example shows how account 999999AB pays in $60 dollars membership fee, his monthly Giro cheques for $2,800 and claims 30 hours painting his house. At the same time issues various cheques, one for $1500.00 in his local currency and one for €4560.00 to a company in Germany and so on. Obviously most members will only be paying in their local currency, but in this example we want to demonstrate the variables.

columns.pdf
New History & Balance Screens
(122.69 KiB) Downloaded 14 times

When claiming Private Work and to avoid unnecessary multiple entries, record your activities on a separate monthly ledger and get each activity signed off. Then post one entry to your account. There will be an online form in the receipt section which you will be able to download and fill out for those who want a ready made form..

NEW BALANCE
Member can now view the available balance across multiple currencies.
Please note the spending power of Re is 2:1.
This will become more relevant with the launch of the forthcoming trading /exchange platform.

CORRECTIONS
Any transactions which you believe are listed incorrectly please send an email to administration@werebank..com

WeRe Bank.

Bones

Post by Bones »

Now Tom has faded away and Peter is on the back foot, what is Mark Haining going to use for an income stream now.

I wonder how long it will take the Goofer's to work out that their lord and master ceylon has for a while now been making money on the back of their misery. He doesn't want them to get out of debt free, he needs them to stay in debt and just get suckered into the next snake oil salesmans to come along and give him a back hander (no sexual reference is intended or implied)
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I have a sneaking suspicion, given the slight leaning towards USD that this fantastical spreadsheet is copy-pasta from somewhere in the US of A.

At this late stage in the game (it is a game for Peter, surely they must see that) the rules are being changed, goalposts are off on their travels and new hoops set up for the 'sheeple' to jump through.

So, to recap.

The basic recipe for a WeRe loaf must be;

a dollop of rabid anti semitism,
a pinch of FOTL woo,
a smidge of the occult,
a conspiracy of Zionism
fold in aliens (to capture the US market, they LOVE aliens)
top up with general mysticism,
a teaspoon of inventive book-keeping,
bake without customer service,
serve with no money and a side of failed promises,
wash down with a nice Chateau Rothschild.

Don't forget to fail to answer emails or phone calls whilst cooking. Or....erm....ever.

All this from a bakery run by just ONE man (who refuses all offers of assistance as "you won't or can't understand what I'm doing" for which read "because you'll tumble my scam").

Thanks Bones. Nice to glimpse what's going on over the fence.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I won't quote Bones whole post but jeez £45.69 to extinguish a debt that will have cost more in brown envelopes to smug **** of England. How desperate are these numpties. At least aim high or get a free car to prove it works like Chongy. What have you got to lose goofs? The system loaned you nothing & is corrupt along with every Corporation so get that energy transfer maxed up. Dazza Darling has proof so what are you waiting for :sarcasmon:
Pox

Post by Pox »

Losleones wrote:I won't quote Bones whole post but jeez £45.69 to extinguish a debt that will have cost more in brown envelopes to smug **** of England. How desperate are these numpties. At least aim high or get a free car to prove it works like Chongy. What have you got to lose goofs? The system loaned you nothing & is corrupt along with every Corporation so get that energy transfer maxed up. Dazza Darling has proof so what are you waiting for :sarcasmon:
I suspect that the £45.69 relates to the minimum monthly fee on a credit card, the weird cheque will probably have been to pay off the whole debt and would have been for considerably more.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

SteveUK wrote:The beautiful thing about this scam, is the fact it's scammers getting scammed by a scammer in their quest to scam others.
That is exactly what I have been saying since the scam began. It is amusing that the GOOFs have been scammed out of real money. It is even more amusing they are now beginning to realise they have been conned and they have lost their money. They are scammers themselves so they deserved it.
Well done, PoE. They never suspected a thing while you fleeced them.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

PoE wrote:Now when you issue your payments it will be debited from your £ Sterling Balance @ 1:1
Question for PoE:
  • When the amount is debited from the £ Sterling Balance, is real £ Sterling money then paid out to the recipient of said cheque?
Of course, I know what the answer is and I know PoE is not going to openly answer it in straight fashion. The answer he would supply - if he responded to the question - is:
  • PoE - paraphrased from a much more confusing answer: NO, real £ Sterling money will NOT be paid to the recipient of the cheque
Of course, that should raise a serious question in the minds of those who are even considering paying for the cheques:
  • Why am I paying real £ Sterling money to PoE who will not apply real £ Sterling money to the recipient especially when I know that's the only form the recipient will accept?
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:It is even more amusing they are now beginning to realise they have been conned
The self-destructing amusing humor will continue.... sadly. Yup, it's both amusing and sad to find someone deliberately self destructive.

They'll be continuing primarily because they have not yet connected the con with their faulty beliefs/views of reality - but instead are choosing to think PoE was some kind of plant from the Banks themselves. They'll be feeding that right back into their conspiracy beliefs as confirmation of those beliefs. Even though there are many clear facts to prove that PoE is not part of the Banks and so they were conned - not by the big bad banks, but by a loan rogue operating outside the very system that works to protect them.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Simply post a copy of your Pay Slip, Pay cheque, Giro and...
...then I'll know which of you have more money for me to scam with other ventures, whilst I happily ignore the poorer amongst you, and the ones I've already bled dry?
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

I scent a new scam;

He has;

Name (first and last)
Address
Date of birth
And he now wants an NI or Social Security number.

Identity theft anyone?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Footloose52 wrote:I scent a new scam;

He has;

Name (first and last)
Address
Date of birth
And he now wants an NI or Social Security number.

Identity theft anyone?
A potential worry, but those fu@@nuts have nothing of worth to swipe
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Actually that's not a half bad idea. Get a list of candidates who have made pointless arguments against banks and credit companies. Whose going to believe them that they didn't actually sign up for the cards and aren't faking amnesia to avoid paying their debts again?

ALSO, when they get the bad news, they'll just blame the corrupt bank per their training, so the scammer won't be hunted.