Pirate
Pirate

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by timcurgenven1 »

SoLongCeylon wrote:
NG3 wrote:
guilty wrote:From PoE Facebook:
End game being played out here then...

Aren't there some mobile numbers PoE uses for " clearing " that someone could pass on to the chap at the Grauniad?

In the distance ( somewhere in France ) a lone piper plays the last post............
A certain someone has already passed the numbers on and has a reply from the guardian i do believe, !
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

NG3 wrote:
Rupert Jones at the Guardian would urgently like to speak you about WeRe Bank. Please call him on 0203 353 3587. Thanks
http://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/s ... -were-bank
Looks like the Guardian my read Quaterloos after all :)
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

NYGman wrote:
NG3 wrote:
No doubt that will be deleted soon enough....
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Deleted
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Peter is in high spirits today. He posted this fifteen minutes ago on his Facebook page:
IT IS WITH GREAT JOY THAT TODAY I THANK THE FCA AND ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN THE INTRICATE [AND TO DATE] "fair and impartial" MANNER IN WHICH WeRe Bank HAS BEEN TREATED BY ALL AUTHORITIES CONCERNED SINCE IT'S MAY LAUNCH IN A PERIOD OF PROROGATION OF PARLIAMENT. A WARM AND FRIENDLY NOD ALSO GOES OUT TO ALL AT THE SFO AND THE CITY OF LONDON SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS SECTION, OUR FRIENDS IN VERY HIGH PLACES WITHIN THE BOE AND TREASURY TOO DESERVE A THANKS. I MUST NOT FORGET THOSE AT MISCHON DE REY AND OTHER SENIOR LAW FIRMS WHO HAVE HELPED US STEER A PATH OF HONOUR THROUGH A POTENTIALLY MOST TREACHEROUS NAVIGATION CHANNEL.
FINALLY I WOULD LIKE EXTEND A THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE SHILLS TROLLS AND NAYSAYERS WHO HAVE TRIED TO DE-RAIL THE TRAIN BY/ FOR PROVIDING THE PROOF NOW THAT WHATEVER WeRe is ONTO IS SOUND, HAS BROKEN NOW LAWS OF MAN AND IS CERTAINLY NOT A SCAM, A FRAUD OR A PONZI SCHEME. NO SUCH WORDS HAVE BEEN USED IN THE FCA NEWS WARNING AND THEY HAVE BEEN AS AS TOUGH AS THEY NEEDED TO BE - I'D LIKEN IT TO BEING SAVAGED BY A SHEEP! THE KEY TO THE FCA ANNOUNCEMENT IS WHAT WAS NOT SAID AS OPPOSED TO WHAT WAS ACTUALLY SAID - ReAd between the lines.
So to all those doubters out there - and fence sitters too, come now and JOIN with us and we'll begin the more serious next part....as this, to date, is only the "hors d'oeuvre!" Bon appetite to all those in the City tonight - WeRe footing the bills from now on! It's great when a Plan of The Order comes together! RC
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

It's game over now The Guardian have reported on it, other papers will pick this story and follow up themselves. I do expect POE will be pulled in for a chat by the police, whether any charges are brought remains to be seen, but I personally think it's inevitable. He might get to share a cell with Jay Brad, which would be nice.
'Putin's left hand man'
Pox

Post by Pox »

Colin123 wrote:Deleted
The link to the FCA article posted by Sally is still there.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Why does Peter Come out which such tripe, making grand announcements......

Still waiting on the were gold notes! and car insurance! that reminds me i need to get the car insurance quotes done
Pox

Post by Pox »

Burnaby49 wrote:
hardcopy wrote:@ burnaby Oi !....the only bitter that interests YOU comes in a glass !!
Anyway, it was just a simple statement of fact.
And I anticipate quaffing a lot of those bitters next year. My stalwart drinking companion and I will be coming over to the land of real cask ale June 6th to July 12th. We boast how we've been to over 1,000 different British pubs but, in an honest audit of the list, this isn't really true. I have 1,027 boozers on the list but some are hotel bars and, the ultimate horror, a few night clubs. Excise those from the list and we have 985. If I'm even pickier the list includes 74 from the Republic of Ireland which, while fine pubs, don't count as British. So we need 89 more entirely new pubs to legitimately top the 1,000. I'm quietly confidant that we can do it.
If you want to venture into Cheshire, try the Helter Skelter in a small market town called Frodsham (about 8 miles outside Chester) or to get the numbers up in one night, what about this -

http://www.realaletrail.net/
NG3

Post by NG3 »

JonnyL wrote:It's game over now The Guardian have reported on it, other papers will pick this story and follow up themselves.
Highly possible, especially given that it's open to sensationalism via telephone number style figures, eg. 750 forum members x £150,000 promissory notes = £112m

Of course that's all assuming every members sent one, and ignoring it's nothing but promises and hot air, but might do for a good headline on a slow day.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I hope Peter thanks Darren for posting his "claim" of a success with First Plus for today :naughty:
rumpelstilzchen

timcurgenven1 wrote:Why does Peter Come out which such tripe, making grand announcements......
A conman's glass is always half full.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
NYGman wrote:
No doubt that will be deleted soon enough....
Peter Of England wrote: Hi Gavin - It's a tempting offer but we know the Presstitutes never, ever, never, ever report it how it is just how their Editors and their corporate owners say it MUST be reported! Unless of course - he's been given CODE WHITE
Edited · Like · Reply · More · 9 minutes ago
What the heck is Code White
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Bones

Post by Bones »

My favourite FCA quotes
Why we are concerned

Although WeRe Bank refers to itself as a bank, based on the information currently available to us, it does not appear to be carrying on any activities that would require it to be authorised by the FCA. Regulated activities carried out by authorised firms include accepting deposits or providing advice on regulated investments
So the FCA has confirmed that per s.2 of the Banking Act 2009
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/200 ... /2/enacted

As Were Bank is not providing services that would define it as a bank (accepting deposits etc), it is not in fact classed as a bank after all.
We are concerned that vulnerable consumers may be attracted to WeRe Bank’s claim that they will be able to pay off their debts ‘for free’ using RE cheques, even though they have not had to pay any money into an account.
True but the idiots just don't get it do they. They think they can pay £25 for a cheque book and then £10 per month and it means they can write cheques out for £150,000 :haha:
We have received numerous reports from financial institutions, councils, utility companies and other businesses that have been presented with WeRe cheques by consumers attempting to pay off their debts. None of these institutions has accepted the cheques as legitimate payment.
This is especially for the benefit of the GOOFer's and WeRe Members who read this thread

None of these institutions has accepted the cheques as legitimate payment.

None - kind of sinks all those "claims" of success doesn't it :lol:

JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

NG3 wrote:
JonnyL wrote:It's game over now The Guardian have reported on it, other papers will pick this story and follow up themselves.
Highly possible, especially given that it's open to sensationalism via telephone number style figures, eg. 750 forum members x £150,000 promissory notes = £112m

Of course that's all assuming every members sent one, and ignoring it's nothing but promises and hot air, but might do for a good headline on a slow day.
:haha: :haha: :haha: can just see it, man commits £112m fraud from unregistered camper van.
'Putin's left hand man'
Bones

Post by Bones »

He has gone into full melt down mode on his fb page and has edited his post

SAVAGED BY A KINDLY SHEEP - WHICH WAS TOLD TO GROWL A LITTLE

IT IS WITH GREAT JOY TODAY THAT I THANK THE BOE, FCA, THE PRUDENTIAL REGULATORY AUTHORITY AND ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN THE INTRICATE [AND SO FAR TO DATE] "fair and impartial" MANNER IN WHICH WeRe Bank HAS BEEN TREATED BY ALL AUTHORITIES CONCERNED SINCE IT'S MAY LAUNCH IN A PERIOD OF PROROGATION OF PARLIAMENT.

IT HAS BEEN A TRIAL OF PATIENCE FOR THEM I KNOW TO HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE ABOUT TO ACT WHEN IN FACT THERE WAS NEVER EVER GOING TO BE ANY ACTION TAKEN - We WeRe YOU SEE ON HOLY GROUND ..... and so few even knew the type of vehicle we WeRe using let alone its destination.

ALL THE NASTY PHONE CALLS AND THE THREATS TO US ALL HAD TO BE IGNORED AND WE PLOUGHED ON ReGARDLESS - AND THE RESULT IS NOW ...WHAT EXACTLY?

YES - WHAT IS THE POSITION NOW OF WeRe Bank on the global financial stage?

WE HAVE NOT EVEN REVEALED OUR ASSET BASE YET - THIS IS COMING VERY SOON ie the real money and the real tonnage which we have in bullion 99.99% fine. These amounts are so vast that the floors of the London Bullion Exchange would not hold them.

A WARM AND FRIENDLY NOD ALSO GOES OUT TO ALL AT THE SFO AND THE CITY OF LONDON SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS SECTION AND THE MET AND OUR FRIENDS IN THE SECURITY SERVICES, OUR FRIENDS WITHIN THE LIVERY COMPANIES WITHIN THE CITY, OUR FRIENDS IN VERY HIGH PLACES WITHIN THE BOE AND TREASURY TOO DESERVE A THANKS. I MUST NOT FORGET THOSE AT MISCHON DE REY AND OTHER SENIOR LAW FIRMS WHO HAVE HELPED US STEER A PATH OF HONOUR THROUGH A POTENTIALLY MOST TREACHEROUS NAVIGATION CHANNEL.

THIS WAS THE HOTTEST POLITICAL POTATO OF THE PAST 200 YEARS AND IT WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE HARDER ALMOST TO SWALLOW THAN TO HOLD - NEVERTHELESS WeRe Bank IS NOW FIRMLY ESTABLISHED ON THE FINANCIAL,COMMERCIAL BANKING LANDSCAPE OF BRITAIN AND THE WORLD. NO MEAN FEAT FOR A LONER

FINALLY I WOULD LIKE EXTEND A THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE SHILLS TROLLS AND NAYSAYERS WHO HAVE TRIED TO DE-RAIL THE TRAIN BY PROVIDING THE PROOF NOW THAT WHATEVER WeRe is ONTO IS SOUND, HAS BROKEN NOW LAWS OF MAN AND IS CERTAINLY NOT A SCAM, A FRAUD OR A PONZI SCHEME.

NO SUCH WORDS HAVE BEEN USED IN THE FCA NEWS CONSUMER WARNING AND THEY HAVE BEEN AS AS INTELLIGENT AND POLITE AS COULD BE IMAGINED SHORT OF GIVING US A 100% INCLUSION....WHICH IS ALREADY TABLED FOR ....{no comment just yet} I'D LIKEN THEIR NEWS COMMENTARY TO LIKE BEING "SAVAGED BY A SHEEP!"

THE KEY TO THE FCA ANNOUNCEMENT IS WHAT WAS NOT SAID AS OPPOSED TO WHAT WAS ACTUALLY SAID - REad between the lines.

So to all those doubters out there - and fence sitters too, come now and JOIN with us and we'll begin the more serious next part....as this, to date, is only the "hors d'oeuvre!" Alors, "Bon appetite ce soir! to all those in the City tonight - WeRe footing the bills from now on! It's great when a Plan of The Order begins to come together! RC

http://www.fca.org.uk/news/consumer-notice-were-bank
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

"WE HAVE NOT EVEN REVEALED OUR ASSET BASE YET - THIS IS COMING VERY SOON ie the real money and the real tonnage which we have in bullion 99.99% fine. These amounts are so vast that the floors of the London Bullion Exchange would not hold them.
Like everything he has claimed to be coming soon!!!!
Bones

Post by Bones »

For those of us, me included that were banking (pun intended) on being blown to the four corners, it doesn't look like it is now going to happen :shrug:
Last edited by Bones on Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumpelstilzchen

"WE HAVE NOT EVEN REVEALED OUR ASSET BASE YET - THIS IS COMING VERY SOON ie the real money and the real tonnage which we have in bullion 99.99% fine. These amounts are so vast that the floors of the London Bullion Exchange would not hold them.
So where are you storing it at the moment, Petey Boy? In the back of your camper van?
Can you only see it when you close your eyes?
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
Like everything he has claimed to be coming soon!!!!
It has to be mined first, and for anyone interested in getting in on the ground floor he just happens to have found a lost treasure map that he can sell them?