"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

fat frank wrote:GOODF claims to be entertainment, so gets away with it
If it ever got to a court that won't work. However, as most GOODFers are reluctant to use courts, wouldn't know how to use court procedures properly and generally feel it is all a plot by TPTB, it is unlikely to happen.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Footloose52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Footloose52 »

Losleones wrote:A very bitter, angry wart on the arse of humanity. :naughty:
That is being too kind - boil or even piles on the arse of humanity is more like it - a wart does not always cause hurt, this guy causes hurt wherever he has believers.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Losleones wrote:When you think about it, that rooftop protest by Haining was to gain sympathy for himself & pander to his ever decreasing followers of the freeman woo. He couldn't care less if Tom lost his home & neither does he care about his forum members with their debts as all he posts is a smiley face or chastises anyone for not doing their research, deletes anything not to his taste locks threads & bans anyone who dares question a topic on woo.

A very bitter, angry wart on the arse of humanity. :naughty:
I won't bore you with the reasons why the GOODF site first came to my attention in 2012 but at that time, Ceylon seemed to have an almost god like presence. The followers seemed to worship him.

Recently, with the Tom fiasco and the were bank debacle, things have changed.

He is no longer the guru that he thought he was, he is/has lost the respect of many - not that he deserved it in the first place.

He is hurting, is wounded, others are trying to take his fictitious crown.

This is why he stood on the rooftop, but failed again - he crumpled in court with his lose the name nonsense.

He will be plotting his next move to regain his status in the loony freetard land but given his IQ level, this will take some time.

In the meantime, and just so he can still feel powerful, he has the delete/ban/thread lock button in his armamentarium.

Whatever turns you on Haining, bet you feel really, really powerful, you dipstick.

To call him a wart is an offence to warts.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Ceylon wants attention/adulation, and if it isn't about him, then he really isn't interested, unless he can find some way to twist the focus on to him. I think that is what the rooftop episode was ultimately all about, except that it didn't go the way the thought it would, or else didn't think they'd "dare" arrest him. Otherwise, I think your description of him is pretty good. He must be awfully insecure to go to the lengths he does.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

notorial dissent wrote:Ceylon wants attention/adulation, and if it isn't about him, then he really isn't interested, unless he can find some way to twist the focus on to him. I think that is what the rooftop episode was all about, except that it didn't go the way the thought it would, or else didn't think they'd "dare" arrest him.
I suspect, in his head the rooftop protest would play out with hundreds turning up to support him, some mainstream news coverage, massive exposure, minor celebrity status, thousands of new subscribers, with increased revenues, then after a gallant stand off he comes down, is arrested for trespass, then at the station points out that Tom's name is on at the land registry and that he had permission to be there so they better release him now, and then they let him out to a crowd of hundreds cheering him because he'd fought the law and won.

If he did expect something like that it would appear he was wrong.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I have no doubt that in time, Ceylon will surface again. The most likely vehicle will be resumption of hostilities with Nottingham County and City Councils on some local, completely misunderstood or invented issue. My favourite is this one in which I believe he misinterprets the use of the word "gateway" in the local development plan (to denote an access point to the development area) to mean that there will be real gates erected: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1zYDiafmwo

Of course, in the past, when things got a bit "eggy", he always had Mickey Summers' paedophile allegations in reserve. Mickey could be easily wound up and pointed at the local councils and would provide good video for Ceylon's YouTube channels. However, Mickey seems to have struck out on his own and be attempting (no doubt equally unsuccessfully) to fry his own and bigger fish than Ceylon has offered. Ceylon has been reduced to reposting other people's material ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILmatZ8GRjw ) and Mickey may be less inclined to be the clown for Ceylon's own videos in future.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I have no doubt that in time, Ceylon will surface again.
I won't be surprised to hear that he has passed away.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

wanglepin wrote:
I won't be surprised to hear that he has passed away.
That's an odd thing to say, unless you've heard a rumour that something's afoot in the land of the disgruntled.

I would not be shocked to hear Tom Crawford has topped himself because he suddenly woke up & realised what he's done to his family but that's never going to happen to Haining, he doesn't give a flying fuck for anyone else and believes he's the second coming.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

YiamCross wrote:That's an odd thing to say,
that's never going to happen to Haining, he doesn't give a flying fuck for anyone else and believes he's the second coming.
My point is that once these freemen goofers have painted themselves so tightly into a corner as a lot of them have done of late, they seem to just BOOOOOOM drop down dead!!!!1!!!! maybe it’s a way of walking away from it all without ridicule?
You may be right about Ceylon though. He may just disappear instead of going for the full goofer martyrdom.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Ceylon has posted this youtube video and fallen back to old income stream of promoting Bali Mann

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKgL48sSuEM

Also says he has been "discharged"
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Another victory !!!!1!!!! & even Tom was there to share the elation & keep himself in the public eye.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

First I've heard of this "drunk and disorderly" charge.

What happened to the roof shenanigans.
ArthurWankspittle

Bones wrote:Ceylon has posted this youtube video and fallen back to old income stream of promoting Bali Mann

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKgL48sSuEM

Also says he has been "discharged"
He's not telling what case he's talking about. Plus, as you say, the use of the word "discharged" not "dismissed" is intriguing. "Discharged" would normally refer to a debt. This could be something as simple as a Council Tax debt cock-up with Ceylon going all freeman before coughing up the money before getting dragged into court.
Oh and I hope that's an old picture of Tom Crawford, Mark Haining and Bali Mann.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

Jeffrey wrote:First I've heard of this "drunk and disorderly" charge.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/dock-face ... story.html

Carlton: Six people have appeared in court following a rooftop protest at evicted Tom Crawford's former home. Mr Crawford, 64, was charged last month with assaulting a police officer after a large demonstration against the bailiffs who repossessed his home Fearn Chase. His trial is on November 18.

Those before Nottingham Crown Court yesterday were: Martin Atkin, 42, of Parkland Mews, Long Eaton; Mark Hawkins, 51, of Goathland Close, Bestwood Park; Mark Haining, 51, of Stamford Road, West Bridgford; Henry Kellie, 48, of Lubenham, Market Harborough; Elizabeth Shier, 41, of Ramsey Drive, Arnold; and James Bradley, 42, of Wigan. They all deny affray and are due back in court on November 6.
ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey wrote:First I've heard of this "drunk and disorderly" charge.

November hearing for that. Mark Haining just trying some diversion tactics and getting himself noticed again.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

According to the Nottingham Post of 11th August, the rooftop 6 were not due back in court until November 6th

Carlton: Six people have appeared in court following a rooftop protest at evicted Tom Crawford's former home. Mr Crawford, 64, was charged last month with assaulting a police officer after a large demonstration against the bailiffs who repossessed his home Fearn Chase. His trial is on November 18.

Those before Nottingham Crown Court yesterday were: Martin Atkin, 42, of Parkland Mews, Long Eaton; Mark Hawkins, 51, of Goathland Close, Bestwood Park; Mark Haining, 51, of Stamford Road, West Bridgford; Henry Kellie, 48, of Lubenham, Market Harborough; Elizabeth Shier, 41, of Ramsey Drive, Arnold; and James Bradley, 42, of Wigan. They all deny affray and are due back in court on November 6.

Link below

Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/dock-face ... z3m6Wv2Sby
Follow us: @Nottingham_Post on Twitter | NottinghamPostOnline on Facebook
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
ArthurWankspittle

Has he got a "conditional discharge" from a drunk and disorderly charge maybe?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Well either way, and correct me if I'm wrong, made weekly Cak and Mak videos for months but conveniently leaves out his drunk and disorderly case?
ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey wrote:Well either way, and correct me if I'm wrong, made weekly Cak and Mak videos for months but conveniently leaves out his drunk and disorderly case?
I'll wait until we know what is going on for certain, but, in the mean time, anyone have full details of Tom Crawford's bail conditions? :whistle:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

He describes it as a "GOODF trial". I don't know if that is significant but to be honest I would be surprised if it is D&D. I also note that Bali says that the judge accepted "that we are of a different belief system". It's a pure guess but I wonder if it stems from the video he did Nottingham Town Centre one night when he clashed (verbally at least) with several police.Unfortunately that video is lost to posterity since his SriLankerC channel was taken down by YouTube. If it wasn't that then I am willing to bet it'll be some other occasion when his mouth got him into trouble.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”