Post by Colin123 »

I am sure he will get a few, weather they would help him, is debatable

Personally i think they could make things worse
NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote:O'Deira is back and he wants help, i think he himself needs help if the attach affidavit is anything to go by.
Michael O'Deira uploaded a file.
16 hrs

Re the events of 02 July 2015: if there is anyone who is sufficiently inspired to write their own personal account of what happened, what they witnessed and experienced first-hand for themselves, then please write it in the form of an affidavit (example attached) and contact me via personal message if you would agree to it being entered into the malicious proceedings against Tom and Monika as evidence of the unlawful actions of any and all those men falsely acting as constables. If you are willing to assist but unable to complete it by tomorrow, then please let me know.

Many thanks, good people
https://word.office.live.com/wv/WordVie ... I+word.doc
Is he a bit soft in the head?

The guy seems determined to make an idiot of himself.

That "affidavit" is a load of crap and would hinder any case rather than help.
guilty

Post by guilty »

NG3 wrote: That "affidavit" is a load of crap and would hinder any case rather than help.
Thank you for your signed admission of guilt. Please follow that uniformed person down to the cells.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Why does he believe that he had the right to see the warrant? The court case was nothing to do with him. No one had to show him anything. The man is deluded.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Given this, I wonder why we pay so much towards State education, it clearly doesn't work given the general level of illiteracy continually on displace.

PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Hey! I was state educated and think I operate at a decent level of wordyness. I don't think the problem is with the education system, it's more that among our entire species which is the most advanced form of hominid on the planet (including Canada - suck it Beavers) you are bound to get a few wrong'uns who not only have difficulty with the moral question of right from wrong, have to make a real effort to distinguish right from left.
Warning may contain traces of nut
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

Where does The Legend who is Guy Taylor fit in to all of this now?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:The man is deluded.
He is, the things a joke.

eg.
1. On 02 July, 2015, I was present outside the Elwes Pub just off Oakdale Road. Having first hand experience of what constitutes an unlawful eviction
There was an eviction at the pub?

The man (& I use the word loosely) is saying he wasn't at the eviction, but claims it as unlawful, without any supporting evidence, therefore making it an unsubstantiated and worthless claim.
I had gone there in the good faith that I may have been able to assist a family whom I knew for a fact were being subjected to a violent theft of their home and personal property.
See above
2. This assertion is made on the basis that:

(i) The judge Nigel Godsmark had confirmed in a written judgement that that the alleged amount owing on the original void possession claim against the family home could not be verified by the purported lender. Therefore, it was a false claim and the proceedings were void ab initio.
Dealt with in Godsmark's published judgement when he pointed out the proceedings were brought on the basis of failure to make mortgage payments in 2012.
(ii) On the day, I personally asked a man claiming to be Inspector Taylor and a ‘police liaison’ officer to confirm that there was a valid warrant. Neither had seen sight of it and on each occasion, despite assurances it would be investigated, they failed to do so. Throughout the day, I was witness to other members of the public, including Tom Crawford himself, repeatedly demanding of the police that the warrant be produced. At no point was it forthcoming.
However Tom has provided evidence he has seen it, and has subsequently received yet another copy.

The fact O'Deira hasn't seen it is irrelevant as there was no obligation to show him.
(iii) This failure to produce it gave rise to the reasonable view that a lawful warrant did not exist. The implications of which further rendered the entire eviction unlawful.
But we know it exists, and all sides have confirmed this.
(iv) Contrary to due process of the law, there was no legal notice of eviction issued to the Crawfords prior to events of 02 July, 2015.
Again a dishonest statement. Inaccurate and already dealt with.
3. Contrary to their oaths of office to serve and protect the people, the attendant police officers on that day were demonstrably in dereliction of their public duties on the simple basis they were aiding and abetting a crime.
Again, an unsubstantiated and worthless claim, without any supporting evidence.
4. Being outnumbered by the police, with a sizeable percentage of female members of the public
A sizeable percentage of female members of the public?

I don't think that's even what he means, because if it is it's pure nonsense.
the people who were there in support of the family, were angry at the police constables’ joint and individual failures to carry out their duty.

But they were carrying out their duty. They were there to prevent a breach of the peace, a position justified by O'Deira when he states "the people who were there in support of the family, were angry".
However, at no point, in my considered estimation, was there any threat of violence.

Not your judgement call, although your previous statement about an "angry" mob would tend to back up the police narrative.
The people were angry yet peaceable and justifiably challenging the constables to consider the implications of their actions.
Angry and challenging the constables?

Says it all really. An obvious indication of a potential breach of the peace.
5. The mood was further heightened when the people received news from Tom Crawford that all the family property had been stolen (i.e. taken without the owners’ consent) and loaded into the back of a removal van from Lytham St Annes, owned by a company run by a man who I know to be called Liam Fox.
6. In good faith and, in order to prevent the lorry from leaving the scene of the crime with the stolen goods, the people, though hopelessly outnumbered by the police, attempted to block the road.

An admission they were causing a disturbance as they had no right to hinder the movements of the van.
7. I was and remain faithfully of the view that the police’s actions were unlawful in every regard.
Firstly, the eviction was demonstrably unlawful.

Secondly, they failed to prevent a crime taking place by supporting it through what is known as ‘Operation Hooper’

and the final straw was when they assisted in the blatant theft of the family’s property. This was clear to all who were present.
8. Along with other members of the public, I was personally assaulted by the police as they lined up and pressed into the crowd, pushing, grabbing and shoving them in what is best described as a kettling move.
Then bring a complaint, this time with evidence.
9. I saw the van with the stolen goods
What stolen goods?
drive out and turn right onto Oakdale Road. Without the aggressive assistance of the police, it is fair to state that the theft would have been prevented.
What theft?
10. As the van drove past, I turned onto the road and witnessed (Name of cop) violently slam (Name) into the side of the van.
Coaching?
Concerned and instinctively angry at his rough treatment of her by his clear use of unreasonable force
Is this when the woman was arrested for clearly attacking an officer by spitting at him?

In which case you admit you didn't witness the original incident, and therefore your statement is made out of context.
I then witnessed him handcuffing her to the rear and his holding of her in front of him

It's not uncommon, and perfectly lawful, to restrain people during arrests, especially those acting in a violent or aggressive manner.
and called upon him to release her as I believed his arrest of her to be unmerited

But you admit you didn't see the offence, and therefore couldn't possibly judge it's merits.
When I asked why she had been arrested he alleged she had spat at him.
Again confirming you didn't see the offence, and therefore couldn't possibly judge it's merits.
11. (Name) was then led off by two ‘constables’, both unreasonably holding her arms, to a police van to be placed in its rear alongside (Name of cop).

Normal procedure.
I was witness also to the injuries she sustained to her knee and shoulder as well as the emotional distress caused by this incident, which has continued since that time.
and?

The only thing O'Deira's statement actually confirms is that he was not a witness to the offence, which doesn't really help anyone, except any prosecution wishing to dismiss his statement as drivel.
Last edited by NG3 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

mac wrote:Where does The Legend who is Guy Taylor fit in to all of this now?
hes too busy losing people there homes,
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:Hey! I was state educated and think I operate at a decent level of wordyness. I don't think the problem is with the education system, it's more that among our entire species which is the most advanced form of hominid on the planet (including Canada - suck it Beavers) you are bound to get a few wrong'uns who not only have difficulty with the moral question of right from wrong, have to make a real effort to distinguish right from left.
Any more of that lip and we beavers will take action. With extreme prejudice!

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:O'Deira is back and he wants help, i think he himself needs help if the attach affidavit is anything to go by.
Michael O'Deira uploaded a file.
16 hrs

Re the events of 02 July 2015: if there is anyone who is sufficiently inspired to write their own personal account of what happened, what they witnessed and experienced first-hand for themselves, then please write it in the form of an affidavit (example attached) and contact me via personal message if you would agree to it being entered into the malicious proceedings against Tom and Monika as evidence of the unlawful actions of any and all those men falsely acting as constables. If you are willing to assist but unable to complete it by tomorrow, then please let me know.

Many thanks, good people
Is he a bit soft in the head?

The guy seems determined to make an idiot of himself.

That "affidavit" is a load of crap and would hinder any case rather than help.
NG mate if you have not seen it, look up his own eviction video, he is fully trapped in the "this warrant is only valid if it is signed by a judge who has just dipped his penis in goats blood and deflowered 72 virgins" woo. He comes across as a polite type of chap but he talks total bollocks and that is being polite. If he keeps this up he will warrant his own thread, he is hilariously stupid at times.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Pox

Post by Pox »

More worrying, he used to be a teacher - head of English, no less.

A generation of scholars may have had his particular blend of woo added to their curriculum -

https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/michael-o-deira/8a/927/85
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Pox wrote:More worrying, he used to be a teacher - head of English, no less.
I wonder why he doesn't name the school...
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Does anyone know how Jay Brad got released yesterday ?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think that was a prairie dog, but they are determined little critters, too.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

notorial dissent wrote:I think that was a prairie dog, but they are determined little critters, too.
Here is a picture that's definitely a Canadian Beaver, it screams Burnaby!

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Pox wrote:More worrying, he used to be a teacher - head of English, no less.

A generation of scholars may have had his particular blend of woo added to their curriculum -

https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/michael-o-deira/8a/927/85
An English teacher and we're paying towards his wages, now I'm depressed ! :shock:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
The only thing O'Deira's statement actually confirms is that he was not a witness to the offence, which doesn't really help anyone, except any prosecution wishing to dismiss his statement as drivel.
Won't publish the whole thing again but an excellent explanation of his "affidavit." NG.

To tidy it up he definitely did not see what happened. On Derbs video which shows the incident he appears afterwards and asks her what she has been arrested for.

These videos they love to take catch them out again and again
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It's also worth noting that the affidavit doesn't actually deal with the question of whether or not she committed the offence of spitting on a police officer. The question that should be put to the court would be did she do this and was this a criminal offence. If provocation on the part of the Police were to be established that might mitigate matters when it came to sentencing but it wouldn't change the offence or her being guilty of an offence (should the charge be proven).

In short making your defence, I'm innocent because he was asking for it, isn't the best criminal defence tactic (it's far better to try "I accept I was wrong, but I was operating under extreme provocation, I'd like to apologise for my conduct and I recognise that what I did has no place in society").
NG3

Post by NG3 »

PeanutGallery wrote: In short making your defence, I'm innocent because he was asking for it, isn't the best criminal defence tactic (it's far better to try "I accept I was wrong, but I was operating under extreme provocation, I'd like to apologise for my conduct and I recognise that what I did has no place in society").
Which is why, if any of us had acted in a similarly inappropriate manner, we'd probably be released with a caution, and avoid the whole court business in the first place.

It's very akin to the drunk and disorderly charge that we were talking about with Haining.

This is another low level charge that neither the police or CPS would normally pursue beyond some form of verbal, or written warning at the police station, and would only be escalated due to non-cooperation.

Once again proving how the freeman way is snatching a defeat from the jaws of a common sense solution.