Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:
hardcopy wrote:
It's a bit eletist to keep it away from us paupers.
With the audio, will it be possible to hire an expert to "listen between the lines" ?
We shill troll banker illuminati types are the elite of the elite so what do you expect?

If the Ebert transcript which was posted on FB the other day is anything to go by, there's plenty to find between the lines.

It was long but worth the time to read it. Hilarious. I can't see Tob Crawford being able to match that but I live in hope.
Those who have chipped in have every right to do what they wish with the transcript IMO.

But I would love to read Ebert's version if someone could get it from Facebook for me?

I imagine it will be like watching a film and then reading the book afterwards and comparing what bits have been added/deleted/sensationalised or just made up.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Pox wrote: Those who have chipped in have every right to do what they wish with the transcript IMO.
Tell me why should those who have given their blood, sweat and tears to earn the money to pay for this transcript be given some sort of privilege over those of us who didn't?

I hearby issue a commercial lien of £10million against YiamCross for his dishonour in this matter and his intransigent position of insisting that a mere freeloader, such as myself, should wait a whole 24 hours to see something he and others have paid for.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

NG3 wrote:
Pox wrote: Those who have chipped in have every right to do what they wish with the transcript IMO.
Tell me why should those who have given their blood, sweat and tears to earn the money to pay for this transcript be given some sort of privilege over those of us who didn't?

I hearby issue a commercial lien of £10million against YiamCross for his dishonour in this matter and his intransigent position of insisting that a mere freeloader, such as myself, should wait a whole 24 hours to see something he and others have paid for.
Hold on, don't you need a Grand Jury before you can decide whether to issue a Commercial Lien, I volunteer my services, should be a laugh !! :snicker:
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

I can't help it if my WeRe cheque for the transcript wasn't honoured can I ?
#six

Post by #six »

YiamCross wrote:Tom Crawford Transcript update for those who made a contribution.

I'm hoping to hear today or tomorrow that the audio is with the trascriber! Then we should get an estimate of when the trasncription will be ready and I'm hopeful, if not confident, that we should have the words in our inboxes fairly soon.

I suggest the transcript is sent to subscribers as soon as it arrives after which we all agree not to release it for, say, 24 hours so those who've paid can read an digest it before the non-paying public get their chance to see it.

As Tom would say, thoughts please....
I'm in full agreement. May I add though that I think you should have the honour of releasing it post embargo since you went to the trouble of arranging it all. :)
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

I think it should be released first of all to all of us who DIDN'T pay.
That way you would avoid accusations of elitism and running a two tier system in favour of the wealthy in society.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

As a freeloading illuminati shill banker with no rights to the document other than your tacit agreement by not performing the task below, I'd suggest holding it longer than 24h, but to enlist somebody with video skills to take particularly good clips and taunt the Tom supporters.

Do it movie trailer format with a release date.

Voiceover of the "Tom won" explanation, zooming video of the document where the judge says something opposite.

Etc.
Pox

Post by Pox »

LordEd wrote:As a freeloading illuminati shill banker with no rights to the document other than your tacit agreement by not performing the task below, I'd suggest holding it longer than 24h, but to enlist somebody with video skills to take particularly good clips and taunt the Tom supporters.

Voiceover of the "Tom won" explanation, zooming video of the document where the judge says something opposite.

Etc.
Excellent idea.

It would be easier for them to understand if released in small chunks and not in joined up writing.

We also need a Haining type 'coming soon BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' type trailer

I don't have the skills to help - sorry.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

YiamCross wrote:Tom Crawford Transcript update for those who made a contribution.

I'm hoping to hear today or tomorrow that the audio is with the trascriber! Then we should get an estimate of when the trasncription will be ready and I'm hopeful, if not confident, that we should have the words in our inboxes fairly soon.

I suggest the transcript is sent to subscribers as soon as it arrives after which we all agree not to release it for, say, 24 hours so those who've paid can read an digest it before the non-paying public get their chance to see it.

As Tom would say, thoughts please....
I agree, it should be certainly the case that those who have paid for it get first Dibs

And when its released to the great unwashed, we must get on the eviction face book page!!!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

LordEd wrote:As a freeloading illuminati shill banker with no rights to the document other than your tacit agreement by not performing the task below, I'd suggest holding it longer than 24h, but to enlist somebody with video skills to take particularly good clips and taunt the Tom supporters.

Etc.
Kind of ironic that us illuminati don't have the budget for slick videos and animations that GOODF has.
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

Etc.
give me 30 minutes and i will knock a "epic intro" up :D
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I'm half tempted.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

bagman wrote:

Etc.
give me 30 minutes and i will knock a "epic intro" up :D

HERE IS THE PROMO FOR THE UPCOMING MOVIE "THE CRAWFORD FILES" https://www.facebook.com/10001004001958 ... _processed
Pox

Post by Pox »

Excellent bagman - looks good.

The odd BOOM wouldn't go amiss but I appreciate that this would depreciate from the gravitas of the trailer and the irony would be lost on the GOOFERS.
Pox

Post by Pox »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
And when its released to the great unwashed, we must get on the eviction face book page!!!
Tim, how do I do that? I'm not that savvy!

I am not on Facebook but happy to start an account. Is that what I need to do?
And after that, how do I get on the ETFOB page?
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Pox wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:

They wont accept someone who has a new account, although they will proberly see it on here, it could always be emailed to craig lol
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Can you add this explosion at the end bagman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgQIO8zaM88
Pox

Post by Pox »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
Pox wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:

They wont accept someone who has a new account, although they will proberly see it on here, it could always be emailed to craig lol
But Craig won't make it public I am sure.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I think that was a prairie dog, but they are determined little critters, too.
Here is a picture that's definitely a Canadian Beaver, it screams Burnaby!

Unfortunately, because of circumstances, I experience the most Canadian part of that picture last night, a Molsons Canadian beer. My first in probably 20 years. I'm still recovering from the experience. I wrote it up here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10492&start=1080#p208589
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs