jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Skeleton »

Typically nutty thread running over on Goofy about moving abroad and living off the land or "off grid" as they put it. The OP mentions he could afford to buy the land but would need someone to fund putting the buildings on it, why then is he posting on Goofy?

Jimmy arrives at the bottom of page one and thinks its a great idea but he would want to rent the land and move every 3-6 months. Safe to assume then Jimmy is going to carry on being Jimmy, not pay the rent, and move when the Landlord comes a knocking. By page 2 Jimmy as usual has managed to fall out with someone and is put firmly in his place once again :)
Re: Give Your Opinions Please

Postby UKPR » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:07 pm

jimmyw wrote:
here we go, another new recruit telling us what to do and about to flood the board with shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite.

You don't look that new to me
Swifty is in among the lunacy as well, guess what he has been working on this idea for years................. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
It is something I have been working on personally for a fair few years and having developed and still developing technologies around this arena your thread here is of great interest
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gYrKTYVh2E
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I think Jimmy has no idea what living off the land would entail, it would mean growing your own crops a la Tom and Barbara in The Good Life. If they moved every three to six months, then they wouldn't ever be able to actually harvest the crops. Jimmy's grand plan would mean that they would either starve or have to go back on the grid in order to buy food.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeanutGallery wrote:I think Jimmy has no idea what living off the land would entail, it would mean growing your own crops a la Tom and Barbara in The Good Life. If they moved every three to six months, then they wouldn't ever be able to actually harvest the crops. Jimmy's grand plan would mean that they would either starve or have to go back on the grid in order to buy food.
Jimmy's idea of living off the land would be no doubt entail living rent, gas and electric free, simply because he won't pay the bills and in a house which is well within range of the local Pizza/chip shop and a discount supermarket. A given is obviously the local benefit office must be within range, i assume living off the land and away from all society offers will not entail Goofy member's cutting themselves off from their benefits.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

So he's confusing living off the state with living off the land. Quelle surprise, as they say in foreign parts.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

My own view of Jimmy is that he is full of it to be honest.

He posts about Peter being a Jesuit, then posts about the dangers of the Jesuit's but also posts in support of WeRe bank.

He has made so many claims of success that when anyone looks closer at, can be seen to have been failures.

He claims to have dropped / lost his name yet appears to be posting it everywhere.

He has no qualms about encouraging and even telling people to commit fraud in his posts on GOODF

The only thing Jimmy has ever in his life been successful at, was that he was the sperm that won the race to fertilise the egg.
Ever since that sad day, I am sure both his parents wish that his Mum had just said she had a headache
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote:By page 2 Jimmy as usual has managed to fall out with someone and is put firmly in his place once again :)
I've lol'd at a couple of ukrp's put downs, but who is he?

Looks like some kind of land council type except he denounces freetards.

New guru on the block?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:By page 2 Jimmy as usual has managed to fall out with someone and is put firmly in his place once again :)
the replies on this thread to some of woody eds questions are riddled with stupidity.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gZvPDTF98E
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:My own view of Jimmy is that he is full of it to be honest.

He posts about Peter being a Jesuit, then posts about the dangers of the Jesuit's but also posts in support of WeRe bank.

He has made so many claims of success that when anyone looks closer at, can be seen to have been failures.

He claims to have dropped / lost his name yet appears to be posting it everywhere.

He has no qualms about encouraging and even telling people to commit fraud in his posts on GOODF

The only thing Jimmy has ever in his life been successful at, was that he was the sperm that won the race to fertilise the egg.
Ever since that sad day, I am sure both his parents wish that his Mum had just said she had a headache
I still wonder if this person is up to date with his WeRe monthly subscription? if I was POE I would call in his PN pronto.
Pete, if you see this please check.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The thing that keeps coming to mind is that this group/culture which seems to be
who seem to be adamantly opposed to paying for anything, is keeping up their monthly dues to PoE? It would certainly be more in keeping with tradition and prior bad acts if they were stiffing him as well on his beer money. I think there would be a certain symmetry in that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
I've lol'd at a couple of ukrp's put downs, but who is he?

Looks like some kind of land council type except he denounces freetards.

New guru on the block?
Dunno mate, first time i have come across him, he was straight into Jimmy though so he may well be a reincarnation of a previously banned goofy member. His put down of Jimmy smacks of "and you can do one for a start"
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Bones wrote:My own view of Jimmy is that he is full of it to be honest.

I still wonder if this person is up to date with his WeRe monthly subscription? if I was POE I would call in his PN pronto.
Jimmy just recently admitted he paid for his cheque book and that was it, if i could drag myself away from World of Warships i would post the link, if no one has when i get bore I will dig it out.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote: Dunno mate, first time i have come across him, he was straight into Jimmy though so he may well be a reincarnation of a previously banned goofy member. His put down of Jimmy smacks of "and you can do one for a start"
You may be right, he's slapped down a couple as if to say "I know you, you're nobody, get lost"
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote: Dunno mate, first time i have come across him, he was straight into Jimmy though so he may well be a reincarnation of a previously banned goofy member. His put down of Jimmy smacks of "and you can do one for a start"
You may be right, he's slapped down a couple as if to say "I know you, you're nobody, get lost"
He was also a little "off-hand" when Swifty arrived, i have a feeling their is a thread locked down somewhere where the three have clashed before, He certainly has no worries calling them Freetards, he keeps that up he wont last long this time around either.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

vampireLOREN wrote:
He bragged on GOODF a week ago that he's only paid the initial £35, but now intends to use his remaining WeRe cheques (he was one of the early ones to get the 50 cheques in a book) to pay off debts for his mates, a sort of try-before-you-buy taster of the good things to come via WeRe Bank. You know, the sort of unique benefits that come with being a WeRe Bank account holder - defaults on credit files, CCJs, repossession, bailiffs, etc. He said there's no need for anyone to pay any subscriptions to WeRe Bank once you have the cheque book and that, if he feels like it, he'll make a donation to PoE.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 11#p418111
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Great entertainment is wee Jimmy, though not the sharpest tool in the box. He enthusiastically endorses the lose the name bollox & then posts a winunsuccessful video with British Gas where his full name is repeatedly heard by the operator.

Does anyone know if he has any offsprings? Recipe for disaster. :shrug:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote: He was also a little "off-hand" when Swifty arrived, i have a feeling their is a thread locked down somewhere where the three have clashed before, He certainly has no worries calling them Freetards, he keeps that up he wont last long this time around either.
After reading more of his posts I'm fairly sure he's not an old member, and even more sure he'll be gone soon, no way is Ceylon going to let a bigger fish swim around his pond like he owns the place, but by his attitude I think he doesn't care, which suggests an agenda.

Whatever's going on it'll probably be over by way of a ban soon and we'll probably never know the secret agenda.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

mufc1959 wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
He bragged on GOODF a week ago that he's only paid the initial £35, but now intends to use his remaining WeRe cheques (he was one of the early ones to get the 50 cheques in a book) to pay off debts for his mates, a sort of try-before-you-buy taster of the good things to come via WeRe Bank. You know, the sort of unique benefits that come with being a WeRe Bank account holder - defaults on credit files, CCJs, repossession, bailiffs, etc. He said there's no need for anyone to pay any subscriptions to WeRe Bank once you have the cheque book and that, if he feels like it, he'll make a donation to PoE.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 11#p418111
Good old Jim! at least he remains constant in the way he treats financial commitments.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Good old Jim! at least he remains constant in the way he treats financial commitments.
jimmy is being shrewd. He knows there is nothing Peter can do. jimmy can continue to write cheques without sending Peter any more money. What is the worst thing that can happen? Peter refusing to clear any more cheques? He doesn't clear any cheques anyway so it would be an empty threat.
I do hope jimmy pays off his first monthly bill from his new Vanquis card with a WeRe cheque.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Apologises if already posted but I've found this;

At 50secs he says paedophilia means love children. No Jimmy ol son, it means abuse children. Later on in the video he rants on about the working man being shafted by TPTB. Doesn't affect you Jimmy does it? In fact the only thing educational about this video as far as i could see was that the bollock brain wore his seat belt.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aI2QiGEzMdw
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote: He was also a little "off-hand" when Swifty arrived, i have a feeling their is a thread locked down somewhere where the three have clashed before, He certainly has no worries calling them Freetards, he keeps that up he wont last long this time around either.
After reading more of his posts I'm fairly sure he's not an old member, and even more sure he'll be gone soon, no way is Ceylon going to let a bigger fish swim around his pond like he owns the place, but by his attitude I think he doesn't care, which suggests an agenda.

Whatever's going on it'll probably be over by way of a ban soon and we'll probably never know the secret agenda.
Agreed and having just caught up on that thread it has gone exactly where I thought it was headed. When he is talking about going off grid what he actually means is removing yourself from society but keeping all of the benefits from society such as Health care, your car etc. He is not interested in building houses etc and living off the land, far from it. He wants to be the master and not the slave, in other words I am no longer part of your society so any services etc i use are free. Jimmy got what he actually meant with his first post but i doubt Jimmy knows it.

Wooden Top has also waded in to that thread and he is straight into Swifty, also going by their first encounter, I can see him and UKPR locking horns very quickly. Good on you Wooden.

Your right though, going by his posts so far on this and the 911 thread UKPR is not going to be a member of that forum for long.