Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

NG3 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote: Quatloos does seem to have put a right burr up his behind though, fancy that, and here all this time I thought we weren't worth worryign about.
We do seem to get a mention every time he posts, although I don't think he's quite grasped the nature of this place yet. Still, he's none to smart so it's perhaps to be expected.
Amazing place Quatloos. We've been blown to the four corners of the earth and survived several recent ends of the world but we still are posting about Peter being a con.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bones »

Still waiting to be blown :snooty:
Bones

Post by Bones »

You can always rely on Jimmy to prove just how stupid he is
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10#p420215

"of all the cheques sent out, NONE of them have NOT cleared. ;)

if these creditors don't want to present them, and write of the debt instead.... that is up to them.

either way we win. get ur cheques out asap"

Jimmy fails to grasp that for a cheque to clear, it must first be presented for payment. Clearing a cheque involves the payment of cheques, which is pretty much the reason why not a single WeRe cheque as cleared.

Peter has told people that cleaing a cheque involves him in saying it has cleared. This proves Peter has no actual knowledge of banking.

Jimmy, you are a fruitloop
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Bones wrote:Still waiting to be blown :snooty:
I thought you were waiting to get a mention in a Ceylon production?
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

"AND WHEN THIS STORM HITS PORT YOU WILL THEN BE IN PARTIAL REALISATION OF THE WHY AND THE HOW OF "WHY" WeRe Bank was formed and "HOW" it was manifested to help you!"

It was sent up by a conman called Alan Smith to defraud and take advantage of those in desperate situations or like Jimmyw, spent 24 hours looking a juice carton because it had concentrate on it.

"THE QUATLOOSERS & Co. WILL REALIZE, TO THEIR PRONOUNCED EMBARRASSMENT, THAT THEY'VE BEEN HOOD-WINKED BIG TIME BY THOSE WHOM "THEY IMAGINED" TO BE OUR ENEMIES AND THEIR FRIENDS."

Dam you Financial Conduct Authority, Dam you Financial Ombudsman Service, Dam you Legislation, Dam you everything that has posted that Peter is a fraud, Dam you reality and Dam you the bleeding obvious you have all hood-winked me

"THOSE THEY IMAGINE THEY ARE HELPING IN TRYING TO TRASH WeRe Bank ARE IN FACT OUR SUPPORTERS - FOR THE PLAN IS FAR GRANDER AND MORE COMPLEX THAN THEIR SPINNING MINDS CAN COMPREHEND. IT HAS INFINITE DEPTH AND IS EXTREMELY SIMPLE IN ITS FORMULA...BUT THE STUPID IT BURNS"

Peter you don't need our help to trash WeRe Banks, your payment methods of Spit and Swallow combined with your powers of transferring energy are doing a great job. Indeed it is a simple formula, people pay you in sterling and you give them wothless pieces of paper.

NEXT....
ALL YOU PRESSTITUTES OUT THERE - HEED THE WARNINGS - AND IF YOU WANT AN "INSIDE STORY" THEN MAYBE A FEW FAVOURABLE WRITE UPS ON WeRe Bank "toute suite" WILL GET YOU A LONG SOUGHT AFTER INTERVIEW WITH POE.

Favourable write ups ? So you are asking the Press to lie to people and promote WeRe Bank. Unless Mark Haining runs a paper, you will have to settle for his attempts on GOODF and Youtube to promote your scam

"FINALLY A MESSAGE TO YOU ALL
Time is not on your side - this "energy implosion" is a mathematical certainty. The negative capacitance within the circuit is loaded to "inevitable discharge" - the spark will jump...but like a pregnant women's travail, the outcome is inevitable but none know the exact date.

The rank and file within the banking system are going to be "blin-sided" by it and those in middle management crushed.

If you want to know the WHEN and the WHO...then just JOIN WeRe Bank

Pip! Pip! Pip!"

This sounds more like you are dropping a hint that you will be running back to Germany, where you tried to live for a few months but had no success and then tried to enter the UK without a passport - Yes you were that stupid

Go and wait on a few more tables Peter :haha:
Bones

Post by Bones »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Hey I am easy, being blown or being mentioned - I will take what I can get
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
The list of Bones' unfulfilled dreams goes on and on. I'm sure a visit to the Passions Massage Parlour at 83 Ducie Street features somewhere on it too.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Wasn't there meant to have been some kind of global apocalypse this month? I must have dozed off and missed it.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Bones wrote:Indeed it is a simple formula, people pay you in sterling [*] and you give them wothless pieces of paper....
.... and they like it.

* along with a PN they'll pay PoE 150k additional sterling at the end of 10 years or when they leave WeRe Bank, whichever comes first.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

littleFred wrote:
150180SW ("Sammy
I may be wrong Fred but is this not Peter's biggest cheerleader Chong.....? That plank who bought a car on finance to then fire off a cheque to pay the balance in order to prove Were Bank works? Not heard a peep from the car success failure since on either forums have we?

Speaking of going AWOL where's that idiot Robswift? I was enjoying reading his buffoonery.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Losleones wrote:Speaking of going AWOL where's that idiot Robswift? I was enjoying reading his buffoonery.
I think he got fed up with woody ed putting him his place so actinglikeacompletewanker took up the challenge

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gwm0zTF98E
woody ed got a warning so started another thread about beingtold ordered not to post on his own thread
actinglikeacompletewanker went crying to ceylon who issued another warning and it has been quite since.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gwnnjTF98E
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Losleones wrote:I may be wrong Fred but is this not Peter's biggest cheerleader Chong.....?
Chong is member 290280GO.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

mufc1959 wrote:Wasn't there meant to have been some kind of global apocalypse this month? I must have dozed off and missed it.
I think he predicted global financial collapse around now but time is also running out for some of Peter's previous predictions for 2015 which included the introduction of the NWO, Barack Obama leaving office, The Queen abdicating, revelation of an occult connection between The Vatican and The Crown Temple in London, the US dollar coming under the ownership of and control of Asia, a new UN HQ being built in China and not least the implementation of the NESARA global prosperity programme worth upwards of "one quattuordecillion US dollars" which amongst other projects will be used to buy out all oil corporations, banks and pharmaceutical cartels. And it will zero out (permanently cancel) all personal, corporate and national debts worldwide.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Thanks. Poor Ol Woody is on the ropes over there. He definitely looks in over here looking at his posts & now that he's about to be shown the door by the vexatious prick Haining i hope he joins the Quatloosians, if he hasn't already done so.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:Wasn't there meant to have been some kind of global apocalypse this month? I must have dozed off and missed it.
I think he predicted global financial collapse around now but time is also running out for some of Peter's previous predictions for 2015 which included the introduction of the NWO, Barack Obama leaving office, The Queen abdicating, revelation of an occult connection between The Vatican and The Crown Temple in London, the US dollar coming under the ownership of and control of Asia, a new UN HQ being built in China and not least the implementation of the NESARA global prosperity programme worth upwards of "one quattuordecillion US dollars" which amongst other projects will be used to buy out all oil corporations, banks and pharmaceutical cartels. And it will zero out (permanently cancel) all personal, corporate and national debts worldwide.
You missed out his most bizarre prediction of all, that a WeRe cheque could be used to pay of your debts.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Normal Wisdom wrote:worth upwards of "one quattuordecillion US dollars"
I missed that one. To put in context for those who don't grasp how large a number "one quattuordecillion" is:
  • Million = 6 zeros ( 1,000,000 )
  • Billion = 9 zeros ( 1,000,000,000 )
  • Trillion = 12 zeros ( current US national debt is estimated at 18 trillion while the world debt is estimated around 65 trillion )
  • Quattuordecillion = 45 zeros
He might just as well have used a nonsensical number like "gazillion". It holds the same value. So high it's nonsensical, childish and unbelievable - in short: entirely meaningless.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

chronistra wrote:
longdog wrote:So it took the duty lawyer a few minutes, if that, to get to the pertinent points. The same pertinent points that the ReTards have never once thought about even when reality has been hitting them in the face with a four by two. :haha:
Do American courts typically even have duty lawyers? or was she talking to the landlord's lawyer?
American courts do not have duty lawyers. If it is a criminal matter, the state is represented by a prosecutor (District Attorney, US Attorney, etc.) and the defendant, if unable to afford to hire a lawyer, is entitled to a state appointed or state paid public defender (who will have so many cases that he/she is likely to meet the defendant only once, if at all, before they appear in court).

However, as eviction is a civil matter, the landlord (Plaintiff) will be represented by a private attorney. The tenant (defendant) has the right to an attorney, if they pay for it themselves. The state generally does NOT provide legal counsel in civil cases. There is often pro bono legal aid available for tenants but I suspect any legal aid group here would be hesitant to get involved other than to attempt to negotiate a payment plan (with real money).

Based on her description of events, its sounds to me as the court telling her that she has till Oct. 3 to show that she has paid in real money and that the landlord has actually received real money. And if she tries to argue that the landlord should just call the clearing number, I would suggest that landlord's counsel just do that, in court, on the record, on speakerphone. I don't know if her cheques use the discontinued number or a current number, but we all know that there is no one to answer and no one will return any call. That may be part of what is going on between now and Oct. 3.

Regardless, she is going to be out on the street soon. If we ever do get her name, please let me know so that CPS (Child Protection Services) can be advised. I don't want to see her child on the street.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PeanutGallery wrote: Certainly something in his brain has short-circuited
That'll be the capacitor he mentioned.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeterOutOfIdeas wrote:"THE QUATLOOSERS & Co. WILL REALIZE, TO THEIR PRONOUNCED EMBARRASSMENT, THAT THEY'VE BEEN HOOD-WINKED BIG TIME BY THOSE WHOM "THEY IMAGINED" TO BE OUR ENEMIES AND THEIR FRIENDS."
He seems quite obsessed with us. I wonder how often he visits, grinding his teeth that he can't silence The Quat. :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Can't bamboozle the Quatloosers.