Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

phiwum
Stowaway
Stowaway

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by phiwum »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Just uploaded to Youtube: "Rob Menard Comedy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8xOamluw9I
Not as bad as I imagined, but the act (predictably) depicts Menard as the guy in the right. It's a lot easier to generate laughs with self-mockery rather than mocking other persons who can't defend themselves.
phiwum
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by phiwum »

arayder wrote:Bobby, your papa looks disappointed in you even in your childhood. Even though mamma put the little bow tie on you and told you to smile, you look like daddy's "mistake".

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 250 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Congratulations on being a bigger prick than Menard or even Clifford.

Your comment was utterly unnecessary.
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

It appears as though the newest "Pigpot" has just washed ashore, and already attempting to create disharmony in just 3 short posts. I am not quite sure that this individual understands the nature of Quatloos, as he is using it to attack the members, as opposed to staying on topic. :naughty:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

phiwum wrote:It's a lot easier to generate laughs with self-mockery rather than mocking other persons who can't defend themselves.
Menard is welcome to join here. He reads the board - he has referred to it - and has been told that many times before. We like it when people like Menard join, because it becomes rapidly obvious how full of shit they are. That's why few of them join.
You and your emojis sure seem to find humor in your own posts.

Your comments, on the other hand, are clearly indispensable.

Welcome to Quatloos. Feel free to defend Menard if that's how you see it. Please be aware, however, that posters who contribute nothing but snide comments are not welcome for long.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

phiwum wrote:
arayder wrote:Bobby, your papa looks disappointed in you even in your childhood. Even though mamma put the little bow tie on you and told you to smile, you look like daddy's "mistake".

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 250 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.

Poor taste, maybe.

But when one considers the origins of narcissistic personality disorders (cold uncaring adults NPD suffers seek desperately to please) the photo and the comment make perfect sense.

A quick glance at the nature the disorder suggests that our subject fits the bill: http://psychcentral.com/disorders/narci ... -symptoms/

I content that freemen would be better off if they had sooner realized that Bobby's delusions of self-importance and willingness to exploit others was indicative of a mental health disorder, rather than that of a brilliant mind.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 253 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
phiwum
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by phiwum »

wserra wrote:
phiwum wrote:It's a lot easier to generate laughs with self-mockery rather than mocking other persons who can't defend themselves.
Menard is welcome to join here. He reads the board - he has referred to it - and has been told that many times before. We like it when people like Menard join, because it becomes rapidly obvious how full of shit they are. That's why few of them join.
Sorry, you seem to have misunderstood me there. It's Menard who, during his stand-up routine, mocks others (like a nameless waitress).
You and your emojis sure seem to find humor in your own posts.

Your comments, on the other hand, are clearly indispensable.

Welcome to Quatloos. Feel free to defend Menard if that's how you see it. Please be aware, however, that posters who contribute nothing but snide comments are not welcome for long.
I don't intend to defend Menard. I enjoy the posts which discuss his silly ideas and his antics.

I was in a foul mood this morning and I have a long dislike of emojis substituting for humor and for mere ridicule on a forum which sometimes takes a higher road.
phiwum
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by phiwum »

arayder wrote:
phiwum wrote:

---------------
Dope Clock II

Poor taste, maybe.

But when one considers the origins of narcissistic personality disorders (cold uncaring adults NPD suffers seek desperately to please) the photo and the comment make perfect sense.

A quick glance at the nature the disorder suggests that our subject fits the bill: http://psychcentral.com/disorders/narci ... -symptoms/

I content that freemen would be better off if they had sooner realized that Bobby's delusions of self-importance and willingness to exploit others was indicative of a mental health disorder, rather than that of a brilliant mind.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 253 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
I'd just as soon we don't diagnose Menard's disorders and rather leave that to the professionals. It is interesting enough to discuss his bizarre ideas about the law, without pinning these ideas on a syndrome or making guesses about his father's feelings towards his son.
wserra

Post by wserra »

phiwum wrote:Sorry, you seem to have misunderstood me there. It's Menard who, during his stand-up routine, mocks others (like a nameless waitress).
Yes, I did (misunderstand you). Sorry.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
phiwum
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by phiwum »

wserra wrote:
phiwum wrote:Sorry, you seem to have misunderstood me there. It's Menard who, during his stand-up routine, mocks others (like a nameless waitress).
Yes, I did (misunderstand you). Sorry.
No matter. Perhaps it was my fault for not writing as clearly as I should have.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

It's slow Menard season. Until he goes to face his charges or tries a new scheme, there's little of substance to discuss.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

phiwum wrote: I'd just as soon we don't diagnose Menard's disorders and rather leave that to the professionals. It is interesting enough to discuss his bizarre ideas about the law, without pinning these ideas on a syndrome or making guesses about his father's feelings towards his son.
Oh, I think Menard's narcissistic personality is what drives him.

Consistent with his sense of self-importance he believes he has the power to interpert the law as he pleases. To complete his fantasies of success and brilliance he makes up tall tales. He pretends he can create wealth by his very word, make a national police force and even create his own society.

His Facebook page Youtubes and comedy routine speak to his need for excessive admiration and attention.

His "Letters to Authorities", arrogant, haughty phone calls to government offices and his behavior at his disastrous June 2014 traffic stop highlight his unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment.

His several failed projects are nothing more than his attempts to exploit others. . . actions consistent with NPD suffers.

What it all boils down to is that Menard's contradictory, bizarre ideas (as you correctly label them) are not the product of a brilliant freedom seeker with a wandering mind, but rather the desparate ramblings of a fragile ego.

And the fact that Menard can't function without lying or cheating by definition makes his narcissism a disorder.
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:
phiwum wrote: I'd just as soon we don't diagnose Menard's disorders and rather leave that to the professionals. It is interesting enough to discuss his bizarre ideas about the law, without pinning these ideas on a syndrome or making guesses about his father's feelings towards his son.

Consistent with his sense of self-importance he believes he has the power to interpert the law as he pleases. To complete his fantasies of success and brilliance he makes up tall tales. He pretends he can create wealth by his very word, make a national police force and even create his own society.

His Facebook page Youtubes and comedy routine speak to his need for excessive admiration and attention.

His "Letters to Authorities", arrogant, haughty phone calls to government offices and his behavior at his disastrous June 2014 traffic stop highlight his unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment.

His several failed projects are nothing more than his attempts to exploit others. . . actions consistent with NPD suffers.

What it all boils down to is that Menard's contradictory, bizarre ideas (as you correctly label them) are not the product of a brilliant freedom seeker with a wandering mind, but rather the desparate ramblings of a fragile ego.

And the fact that Menard can't function without lying or cheating by definition makes his narcissism a disorder.
A while back I came across this article, it really helped to put things in to perspective when dealing with online Gurus:

Identifying a Narcissistic Sociopath https://paularenee.wordpress.com/live-l ... sociopath/
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

phiwum wrote:

Welcome to the forum phiwum, and with respect to this instance I'm inclined to agree with you. Those here know my hatred for sovcit's/FMOTL but the photo and comments afterwards wasn't exactly fair play. Canadian culture of the time was that you dressed up your children (bow tie for the boys) and posed a photo with an appropriately stern looking father - there are plenty of me with my siblings and also my extended family and relatives gush over them as to how sweet the children look and how that expresses the personality of the father. I'm happy to see you made your statement about this - I can dig out an old photo that shows a similar photo with a stern father, one boy complete with bow tie (grew up to become a major drug dealer), a sweet sister with her hair in ringlets (spent her life as a school teacher), and a little guy wearing a christening dress (myself). Old family photographs bear little relevance to the discussion at hand.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
arayder wrote:

A while back I came across this article, it really helped to put things in to perspective when dealing with online Gurus:

Identifying a Narcissistic Sociopath https://paularenee.wordpress.com/live-l ... sociopath/
There is no there, there when to comes to Menard. The internal inconsistencies in his philosophy, theories and methods are so striking one has to wonder if he really believes anything. The only consistency is that Bobby says what he thinks he needs to say to whatever audience he's in front of at the time.

One minute he's a anarcho-libertarian. . .then he advocates direct democracy via the internet.

One minute he says Canadian government is a corporation that needs to be squashed. . .and the next minute he's on a morning TV show saying all he wants is good government.

One minute the C3PO is about helping the police maintain the peace. . .then it's about shooting bad cops.

There's no point in going on and on about Bobby's beliefs, because he really only has three.

-- He believes he is superior to everybody else.
-- He believes he has the right to manipulate others for his own advancement.
-- He believes anybody he cheats or who gets in trouble after following his advice is an inferior getting what he or she deserves.

The trail of harm left in Menard's wake is why it's important to talk about his narcissistic personality disorder and where it came from. People need to know Menardian freemanism is not about freedom and self-reliance. It's all about Menard's mental health.

People should also understand that somebody (who Bobby's still desperate to please) created the sickness and that countless others sat by when he needed the help of qualified mental health professionals.

Lest the uber-polite opine that I am talking out of both sides of my mouth let me say that I have urged Menard to get the help from mental health professionals and do so again now!
Last edited by arayder on Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

eric wrote:
phiwum wrote:

Welcome to the forum phiwum, and with respect to this instance I'm inclined to agree with you. Those here know my hatred for sovcit's/FMOTL but the photo and comments afterwards wasn't exactly fair play. . .
I beg to disagree.

As long as Menard infers people should buy his line of BS because has a claimed I.Q. of 147, says he is the sane prodigy of an ideal father and has whupped the powers that be during countless street level encounters his intelligence, mental health, upbringing and actual track record are fair game, IMHO.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

wserra wrote:Menard is welcome to join here.
are you sure? was rob not banned for putting his log in info on facebook some time back?

if i am correct that means he should be afforded the same courtesy as dmvp who i was cautioned about speculating on a while back as he could not respond or defend himself here.

just saying....
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

That is the former jref forum (now internationalskeptics) that holds that ban and rule.

This forum has no rule to prevent discussion of him should he join and be subsequently be banned, or to indirectly converse via inter forum/Facebook banter.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:
wserra wrote:Menard is welcome to join here.
are you sure? was rob not banned for putting his log in info on facebook some time back?

if i am correct that means he should be afforded the same courtesy as dmvp who i was cautioned about speculating on a while back as he could not respond or defend himself here.

just saying....
peace,
ninj
Menard has not, to my knowledge, ever participated on Quatloos, either under his own name or using a pseudonym. You know, some really stupid name like that puddywuddle guy over at TPUC. He's certainly not been banned and is free to post here if he wants. He's just chosen not to.

As Wserra says, Menard follows Quatloos closely. I posted about how Ron Usher and I had given a joint presentation and the next day Ron got a ranting phone call from Menard badmouthing that Burnaby49 asshole.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

maybe im thinking of the jref but im certain he was posting here a while back. must be my memory playing tricks.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:There is no there, there when to comes to Menard. The internal inconsistencies in his philosophy, theories and methods are so striking one has to wonder if he really believes anything. The only consistency is that Bobby says what he thinks he needs to say to whatever audience he's in front of at the time.

One minute he's a anarcho-libertarian. . .then he advocates direct democracy via the internet.

One minute he says Canadian government is a corporation that needs to be squashed. . .and the next minute he's on a morning TV show saying all he wants is good government.

One minute the C3PO is about helping the police maintain the peace. . .then it's about shooting bad cops.

There's no point in going on and on about Bobby's beliefs, because he really only has three.

-- He believes he is superior to everybody else.
-- He believes he has the right to manipulate others for his own advancement.
-- He believes anybody he cheats or who gets in trouble after following his advice is an inferior getting what he or she deserves.

The trail of harm left in Menard's wake is why it's important to talk about his narcissistic personality disorder and where it came from. People need to know Menardian freemanism is not about freedom and self-reliance. It's all about Menard's mental health.

People should also understand that somebody (who Bobby's still desperate to please) created the sickness and that countless others sat by when he needed the help of qualified mental health professionals.

Lest the uber-polite opine that I am talking out of both sides of my mouth let me say that I have urged Menard to get the help from mental health professionals and do so again now!
So, are you saying that Menard is a chameleon that can't be boxed, identified, and pinned down to a specific category?