Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

grixit wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Can't bamboozle the Quatloosers.
once again-- the term "quatlooser" or "quatloser" refers to the cons and self deluded folks that are the subject of our posts.

The term for the us regular participants is "quatloosian".
I wish there was a THUMBS UP button here ... you would get 1,000 thumbs up for that comment.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Wow, so she lucked another stay of execution and got a couple of weeks to raise the money. Sadly I'll bet that she doesn't do that, but instead keeps the Ostrich position to the bitter end.
Last edited by Hercule Parrot on Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Image
Wow, so she lucked another stay of execution and got a couple of weeks to raise the money. Sadly I'll bet that she doesn't do that, but instead keeps the Ostrich position to the bitter end.[/quote]

& by God is she going to get booted up the backside because of it! :beatinghorse:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

So has Peter been arrested then because all the bold talk here is saying that he's going to get "in REal trouble" but I've not read or seen anything like that whatsoever.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

"I've not read or seen anything like that whatsoever."

Then you've answered your own question, haven't you?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Not sure if this was previously posted but when Peter did took his road show to Ireland, in addition to charging an idiot that comes along to join his bank and then sell them cheques, Peter was charging 20 euros per person just to come and listen to him

http://www.tirnasaor.com/events/were-ba ... of-england

I notice it says only 1 person attending :haha:
Bones

Post by Bones »

pigpot wrote:So has Peter been arrested then because all the bold talk here is saying that he's going to get "in REal trouble" but I've not read or seen anything like that whatsoever.
I am dry at the moment, that doesn't mean I won't get wet when it rains :naughty:
Bones

Post by Bones »

someone having a melt down on the Peter fb page

Bones

Post by Bones »

on 19 September we had

I'm never "paying" Council Tax ever again, though I will and have cleared an account for the time being using wrerbank :D

I've read a lot of posts stating that the council is doing this thing or that thing "I'm getting taken to court" blah blah.
It is all very intimidating, I know, I let "my" PERSONS council tax "bill" escalate all the way up to the fabled Liability order.
look at that word liability 1. it has the word lie in it and 2. it has the word ability in it. That word refers to us, acting as the PERSONS.
Today we have

These documents are purporting to be certified copy's of the originals.
Note: No PERSONS name upon them at all.
No PERSONS name or signature in the attestation (Certification box).
Certification is circumcised from the document [Boxed in].

Liability order is for "Defendants".

The list of malfeasance in these documents is.. well its a lot of *ucking bullshit that's what it is.

Any way I'll leave these here. I thought there were important enuf to upload as I've not seen any council tax liability orders anywhere on the internet.

P.S. My initial reaction on seeing these was, that I could not decide who'd sent them, Noddy or *ucking Big Ears.

and

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The level of stupid, and most probably ignorance, contained in those posts is just staggering. I would say someone is well on their way to either bankruptcy or jail, or both???? Somehow I don't think learning is an option here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

These seem to be taking a leaf from the NLA instructions: fake court orders with worthless scrawls as signatures.
I don't know UK law but I bet there's a penalty for this.

In the meantime, I have tried to ferret out any newsmedia mention of "Peter of England" and failed. Is any newspaper in the British Isles noticing him??
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

NLA instructions?

No in answer to your question, the British media are only interested in Syria and reporting what the latest hair color Lewis Hamilton has picked on.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

grixit wrote:The term for the us regular participants is "quatloosian".
It's a bit of a mouthful, won't sell to the modern generation. Can we think about something more hip and groovy, perhaps?
Focus groups are responding strongly to "The Quat-Pack", "Team Q"and "I'm Ronnie Quattering!"
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

How about we call ourselves the Bones Brigade? If we used that then Bones might finally get mentioned by somebody, in the sense that they'd likely be talking about Normal Wisdom of the Bones Brigade, but it might count and give old Bonesy a happy.
Warning may contain traces of nut
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Bones wrote:
pigpot wrote:So has Peter been arrested then because all the bold talk here is saying that he's going to get "in REal trouble" but I've not read or seen anything like that whatsoever.
I am dry at the moment, that doesn't mean I won't get wet when it rains :naughty:
You will remain dry if you stay in doors or it doesn't rain again or if you live in Antarctica where it's not known to rain much. You're not being logical. Sigh!!! :roll:

Note from Burnaby49 - I approved this post although it is gibberish for two reasons.

1 - Pigpot should have the right to respond to comments made about him if the responses are not offensive. I disapproved another one he made along with this on that basis.

2 - To show posters what the moderators have to deal with when you respond to him for, apparently, no better reason than you have nothing else to do. When pigpot was not moderated British posters complained about how he was derailing discussions and clogging them up with innumerable unintelligible gibberish posts. Now, when we let one or two through, you encourage him to start doing the same thing all over again.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

FatGambit wrote:NLA instructions?
The National Liberty Alliance, which creates make-believe grand juries and courts and tells its members to send their homebrew court order and indictments to real courts on papers with convincing letterheads and titles - but with no return addresses, no names of NLA participants, and an illegible scribble as the signature. So far they seem to have fooled nobody.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Can't bamboozle the Quatloosers.
once again-- the term "quatlooser" or "quatloser" refers to the cons and self deluded folks that are the subject of our posts.

The term for the us regular participants is "quatloosian".
Actually, the terms "quatloosers" and "quatloser" are the epithets that the cons and self-deluded folks use to describe Quatloosians. I am a little shocked that grixit is forgetting the epithet that we use for our detractors: Frikintardistanians.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

But HAS he been arrested. This rhetorical question is not "off-topic". It's simply that you and I both know the answer. The answer is NO he hasn't...
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
grixit wrote:The term for the us regular participants is "quatloosian".
It's a bit of a mouthful, won't sell to the modern generation. Can we think about something more hip and groovy, perhaps?
Focus groups are responding strongly to "The Quat-Pack", "Team Q"and "I'm Ronnie Quattering!"
Mind you, with Peter's threat to scatter us to the four quarters I got a bit worried in ASDA yesterday when the tannoy put out an urgent request for all "Q Busters" to turn out immediately. :snicker:
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

exiledscouser wrote: Mind you, with Peter's threat to scatter us to the four quarters I got a bit worried in ASDA yesterday when the tannoy put out an urgent request for all "Q Busters" to turn out immediately. :snicker:
That is probably a coded message to the Reptilians. ASDA being Wal-Mart after all, and as we know their bases are in tunnels under Wal-Mart stores.