Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:My favourite bit:
please bring along someone who is not awake
Did they carry or wheel them along? what happens if they suddenly wake up?.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

These people need locking up for their own good. They are an embarassment on society

Video of the storming of Nottingham Police Station :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

https://youtu.be/Ddt_0Ued3Oc
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I see Colon was there, he shows up at around 1:50 holding a camera and talking to that other reliable idiot Guy Taylor. Guy who must have been having a day off from helping banks repossess the homes of those in financial difficulty or serving the community in some manner.

Let's see some highlights I've noticed

1) Were they shouting Padeo Protestors Out at the start?
2) Lee Ravenscroft at about 2:30 talks about how it's a scam to close the station when people pay council tax for it, guessing that would be OTHER people Lee?
3) Then when they get into the police station car park all they can do is shout and in the true style of every Sovrun ever, refuse to listen to any explanation given to them.
4) Mickey Summers wants to be taken seriously while wearing a T-Shirt that reads "I will not keep calm and you can f*** off", which highlights his inability to engage in rational discourse.
5) The police show remarkable restraint by not forcibly evicting the small angry mob from the station car park.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

NG3 wrote:
letissier14 wrote: Image
123 say they will be attending?

At 12:05 there was 12, with Tom scurrying up Mansfield Rd to make it 13 (it seems, as with paying his debts, Tom is always late).

Haining wasn't there, but I guess he might have been waiting for safety in numbers before showing his face (coward to the end).

& ironically, on the diagonal opposite corner to the "protest" was a known paedophile (mentioned because of the nature of the event and their obsession with the subject), who was feverishly texting someone about something.

I watched for about 15 minutes, then came home to get ready for my next stop, the City ground, which should be more entertaining than this lot, who appeared to be doing their best statue impressions.

There was no police in attendance, yet the small gathering look terrified of something.
I hope you were royally entertained by the tigers yesterday, as much as I was by the Saints giving my team a tonking at The Bridge .
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

"The Storming of the Cop Shop" video had a standout moment.
Ceylon telling the cop that the band around his cap contained ",illuminati squares"
I see Tom the Hat in there as well, what a bunch of winners.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Joinder wrote: I hope you were royally entertained by the tigers yesterday, as much as I was by the Saints giving my team a tonking at The Bridge .
I was at the Bridge for that match yesterday. Southampton played well and certainly deserved their victory. Don't know what has gone wrong for Chelsea but I hope it can be fixed asap.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Joinder wrote: I hope you were royally entertained by the tigers yesterday, as much as I was by the Saints giving my team a tonking at The Bridge .
I was at the Bridge for that match yesterday. Southampton played well and certainly deserved their victory. Don't know what has gone wrong for Chelsea but I hope it can be fixed asap.
Yeah, we were awful, Southampton were very good though, hope we stay up!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:Video of the storming of Nottingham Police Station :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
https://youtu.be/Ddt_0Ued3Oc
"Storming"... Apparently now redefined to mean a dozen idiots shouting incoherent slogans in a car park for a bit, and then wandering off. Christ, that was utterly embarrassing.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Joinder wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:
We weren't that bad for the first 40 minutes. However it was just our bad luck that the game was played for a period of time considerably longer than that.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Joinder wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote: I was at the Bridge for that match yesterday. Southampton played well and certainly deserved their victory. Don't know what has gone wrong for Chelsea but I hope it can be fixed asap.
We weren't that bad for the first 40 minutes. However it was just our bad luck that the game was played for a period of time considerably longer than that.
Can you not talk about football, please. Thanks. :cry:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Joinder wrote:"The Storming of the Cop Shop" video had a standout moment.
Ceylon telling the cop that the band around his cap contained ",illuminati squares"
I see Tom the Hat in there as well, what a bunch of winners.
Tom was there but making sure he wasn't getting to involved in the "storming." He was halfway in then turned and legged it as soon as the cop took a pace forward.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
guilty

Post by guilty »

The Crown Court at Nottingham

Daily List for Monday 5 October 2015 at CANAL STREET
Court 2
RESV'D HHJ STOKES QC
For Preliminary Hearing T20157572 CRAWFORD Craig
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

mufc1959 wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:
Joinder wrote: Yeah, we were awful, Southampton were very good though, hope we stay up!
Can you not talk about football, please. Thanks. :cry:
Okay, Rugby it is... :cry:
guilty

Post by guilty »

Court 2 T20157572
CRAIG CRAWFORD
For Preliminary Hearing - Case Started - 10:35
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

IDIOT wrote:
#six wrote:Ok - I'm confused now. Is BK also getting a copy of the transcript or is he taking credit for arranging it?
Looks like he's got it on the strength of our funding whether that be full or partial funding I don't know but those that donated deserve first dibs I say.
FYI Bradley has put in quite a sizeable donation personally and brought in several other generous contributors which between them probably accounted for about half the initial tranch which bought the judgment. He has put in more for the second tranch towards getting the hearing transcript and we have had a couple of ridiculously large donations from the American contingent of Quatloos which helped us achieve our target very quickly. I'm not going to reveal who put what in because in my book a fiver from someone who's not got much means as much as a big chunk of cash from those who have.

I should also mention that donations are closed but I propose to send advance copies to those who made the offer before we realised we'd collected enough.

This may or may not be fair but tha'ts the way it is. It's just too hard to return an excess in proportion to the amount donated and one thing that Bradley was very firm on was he'd rather put a bit extra in to make up any shortfall than have collected too much.

Bradley may not be the slickest public speaker in the world but what he says, certainly about courts and legal matters, is always sensible and frequently gold for anyone who wants to know how the UK legal system actually functions. He is one of the few people who actively helps those who would otherwise fall through the gaps of our legal system and get chewed up & spat out, the complete opposite end of the spectrum to the Crawfords, Eberts and all the debt advice forums. He's taken a very proactive stand against GOOFY, CA3, Beat the Bailifs, Colon and all the activists we of some sanity despise so much and I'm surprised to see him slagged off so often here.

Meanwhile, in other news...
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

#six wrote:Ok - I'm confused now. Is BK also getting a copy of the transcript or is he taking credit for arranging it?
Oh yeah, forgot to say, I put out the request for the cash because Bradley doesn't do social media much. He has collected the cash through his paypal and organised the transcript because he has the knowledge and experience to do that.

He has also paid for the Gillard hearing transcript himself and will be making that available at some time in the near future.

He will be hosting a Hangout conference call for anyone who contributed to purchasing the Crawford transcript and wants to chat about it before it's released to the general public.

And as far as I know he hasn't tried to take credit for anything, though without him we wouldn't have had the idea, let alone made it happen.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

My offer to contribute still stands, happy for any excess to go to a Charity of your choice YIAM !
Pox

Post by Pox »

guilty wrote:
Court 2 T20157572
CRAIG CRAWFORD
For Preliminary Hearing - Case Started - 10:35
This Nottingham Post article says that he was to appear on the 1 October and that his codefendants would probably be dealt with at the same time.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html

Anybody know whether the others are in court also?
guilty

Post by guilty »

Craig Crawford feeling sleepy

Just outta crown court today... Cases beside me... Murder of a little six year old boy... Another murder of a 64 year old woman... Me? Apparently my case is up there with murderers now.
Talk about wasting tax payers money, talk about wasting time... Talk about stupidity of the system...
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:
Oh yeah, forgot to say, I put out the request for the cash because Bradley doesn't do social media much. He has collected the cash through his paypal and organised the transcript because he has the knowledge and experience to do that.

He has also paid for the Gillard hearing transcript himself and will be making that available at some time in the near future.

He will be hosting a Hangout conference call for anyone who contributed to purchasing the Crawford transcript and wants to chat about it before it's released to the general public.

And as far as I know he hasn't tried to take credit for anything, though without him we wouldn't have had the idea, let alone made it happen.
If Bradley (or anyone else) was the one who started this ball rolling, he/she SHOULD take the credit.
There is no shame in taking credit for an action.