Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by notorial dissent »

The ones who think common law supersedes statute law or that there is such a thing as common o9r citizen law grand juries????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The Observer wrote:
grixit wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Can't bamboozle the Quatloosers.
once again-- the term "quatlooser" or "quatloser" refers to the cons and self deluded folks that are the subject of our posts.

The term for the us regular participants is "quatloosian".
Actually, the terms "quatloosers" and "quatloser" are the epithets that the cons and self-deluded folks use to describe Quatloosians. I am a little shocked that grixit is forgetting the epithet that we use for our detractors: Frikintardistanians.
i am not forgetting it, after all, i'm the one that coined it.

however, long before i did that, back when Jay, our Fearless Llama, was more directly involved in operation, this place had a Hall of Shame, where the faces of notable scammers were depicted as souvenir mugs and other merchandise. And there were referred to as "quatlosers".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote:
The Observer wrote:
grixit wrote:
once again-- the term "quatlooser" or "quatloser" refers to the cons and self deluded folks that are the subject of our posts.

The term for the us regular participants is "quatloosian".
Actually, the terms "quatloosers" and "quatloser" are the epithets that the cons and self-deluded folks use to describe Quatloosians. I am a little shocked that grixit is forgetting the epithet that we use for our detractors: Frikintardistanians.
i am not forgetting it, after all, i'm the one that coined it.

however, long before i did that, back when Jay, our Fearless Llama, was more directly involved in operation, this place had a Hall of Shame, where the faces of notable scammers were depicted as souvenir mugs and other merchandise. And there were referred to as "quatlosers".
Man, that takes me back. For those of you not familiar with the history of Quatloos (all of you Brits) Jay is the éminence grise who owns and pays for Quatloos but never posts here. The last time he logged on was on December 02, 2014 and he has made, in the entire history of Quatloos, 40 posts. Most of even that trivial total is not available to non-moderators because they were made in the super-secret Moderator's Lounge that only we elite can access. It's like a religion where the deity can only be accessed though faith. We moderators serve as the high priesthood trying to impose our understanding of his rules.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by PeanutGallery »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
By the way, not that it probably matters much, but I took Petey's advice from a while back and looked into the UCC, and what do you know, the Werecheques Werechecks don't work with that, either.
Who is stupider: Americans who think that the Bills of Exchange Act of 1880 applies in the U.S., or British who think the U.C.C. applies in England and Wales?

Of course, it is stupidest of all to think that any legislation anywhere validates WereCheques.
The answer is of course, the Canadian who thinks both apply in Canada.
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Here is an article discussing a recent New York State decision on what an "allonge" means. (Hint: it's not what POE says.)
And here is where?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:
By the way, not that it probably matters much, but I took Petey's advice from a while back and looked into the UCC, and what do you know, the Werecheques Werechecks don't work with that, either.
Who is stupider: Americans who think that the Bills of Exchange Act of 1880 applies in the U.S., or British who think the U.C.C. applies in England and Wales?

Of course, it is stupidest of all to think that any legislation anywhere validates WereCheques.
WHAT! You're implying that they don't apply here? Alright Peanut, you're off of my "have a pint with Burnaby49" list when I'm in blighty next year. No doubt the list has probably dwindled severely after my recent comments on the Tom Crawford discussion. Not that that's a worry. I've been to about 1,000 different British pubs since 2002 and the boozing companion I've had a beer with in every one of them will be with me on this trip too. So I plan ahead by bringing congenial company with me. Elwes Arms, I'm coming!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

NG3

Post by NG3 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Most of even that trivial total is not available to non-moderators because they were made in the super-secret Moderator's Lounge that only we elite can access.
Being ever the pedantic I should inform you that super-secret Moderator's Lounges can be accessed on most forum software, including the software used by this forum, if a man has a mind to, as many forums have discovered the hard way in the past.

Not that I have, or would, access any restricted forums here, but the old adage remains, there's nowhere to hide on the internet, so if you want to keep something a true secret then don't publish it online, even in a restricted forum.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

NG3 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: Most of even that trivial total is not available to non-moderators because they were made in the super-secret Moderator's Lounge that only we elite can access.
Being ever the pedantic I should inform you that super-secret Moderator's Lounges can be accessed on most forum software, including the software used by this forum, if a man has a mind to, as many forums have discovered the hard way in the past.

Not that I have, or would, access any restricted forums here, but the old adage remains, there's nowhere to hide on the internet, so if you want to keep something a true secret then don't publish it online, even in a restricted forum.
Like all of life's secrets the Moderator's lounge is very mundane once you get access to it. You want to review an endless discussion about pigpot's status? Go for it.

guilty

Post by guilty »

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Like all of life's secrets the Moderator's lounge is very mundane once you get access to it.
I've found that to be the case at most forums, but I don't personally snoop unless there's very good reason eg. to prevent a major crime.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

NG3 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: Like all of life's secrets the Moderator's lounge is very mundane once you get access to it.
I've found that to be the case at most forums, but I don't personally snoop unless there's very good reason eg. to prevent a major crime.
I've found that about life in general. I spent 35 years in the Canada Revenue Agency and actually went much higher in the organization than I wanted. Purely defensive, keep swimming or drown. Anyhow with every promotion I thought I'd get access to the real information, the stuff that the ground-level grunts were always endlessly gossiping about. But every level I advanced to was no more interesting than the one I'd left behind. Budgets, audit targets, neverending management meetings, time reports, obsessive demands for pointless information from head office. Another dream cruelly shattered.

guilty

Post by guilty »

Peter Of England

! ! ATTENTION ALL SCHOOLCHILDREN - A WARNING ! !
THIS IS NOT HOW MONEY WORKS!
WARNING!
THIS IS NOT HOW MONEY WORKS!!

SIMON LAMBERT FROM THE MAIL NEEDS HAIR-LIPPING OUT OF THERE - HE EXPLAINS EXACTLY HOW NOTHING WORKS....and people wonder what WeRe up against!

The very fact that this shite can appear in PRINT with him not getting lynched for this comic-book attempt to hood-wink even those dumb enough to buy the rag amazes me!

Why's he still in a job?
Get him out of there now - then we'll start with the "others".

THE MEDIA WHORES ARE IN NEED OF A SHAKE-OUT

THIS IS JUST THE TYPE OF IDIOT THAT NEEDS HIS NAME ENTERING UPON A LIST - Polarity Principle Invoked [PPI]

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE DRIP! DRIP! DRIPPING! POISON INTO THE MINDS OF YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN DAILY VIA THEIR PROPAGANDA BROADCASTING PAID FOR BY......the moneyed interests.

AND TEACHERS TOO, teachers so called - what a joke!
There are no teachers PERIOD left in educational establishments for if there WeRe then they'd remain there just long enough to get their coats and walk out of the "monkey theatre" or ZOO it has become!

IF YOU CALL YOURSELF A TEACHER AND ARE ADMINISTERING THE CRAP AND POISON OF THE OFSTED "CURRICULUM OF DEATH" TO THE INTERNMENT CAMP INTERNEES FROM 9 - 4PM, THEN SORRY, YOU ARE AS ANSWERABLE AS THE "death camp" OVERSEERS.

Later...

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/howm ... index.html
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Just spotted this little gem from the con man, who does he think he is kidding?

Ronnie Williamson
Today at 18:17
When's your next presentation?? And where

Peter Of England

It will be soon after the ReMovement site launch. We are going to be organizing twice weekly local meetings around the country in preparationfor a Class Action Law suit +++
Like · Reply · 38 minutes ago
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:

WHAT! You're implying that they don't apply here? Alright Peanut, you're off of my "have a pint with Burnaby49" list when I'm in blighty next year. No doubt the list has probably dwindled severely after my recent comments on the Tom Crawford discussion. Not that that's a worry. I've been to about 1,000 different British pubs since 2002 and the boozing companion I've had a beer with in every one of them will be with me on this trip too. So I plan ahead by bringing congenial company with me. Elwes Arms, I'm coming!
You do know my father belongs to a rather peculiar and dare I say exclusive club that owns it's own pub in central London?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Right!!!! That's it!!!

I would like to announce a class action law-suit against Poe, The WeaRy NotBank and all of its members for failure to provide the blowing we were promised.

£5 £50 £500 per Quatlosser to join.

PM for payment details.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

longdog wrote:Right!!!! That's it!!!

I would like to announce a class action law-suit against Poe, The WeaRy NotBank and all of its members for failure to provide the blowing we were promised.

£5 £50 £500 per Quatlosser to join.

PM for payment details.
Im in and to celebrate our assured victory, Peanut can get the beers in after at his fancy pub :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Skeleton wrote: Im in and to celebrate our assured victory, Peanut can get the beers in after at his fancy pub :)
It's not that fancy, it only has the one museum and library.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote: The answer is of course, the Canadian who thinks both apply in Canada.
You do know my father belongs to a rather peculiar and dare I say exclusive club that owns it's own pub in central London?
Which pub?

PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Which pub?
The Water Rats in Kings Cross.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

PeanutGallery wrote: The Water Rats in Kings Cross.
Used to be The Pindar of Wakefield, I've been there a few times (although a long time ago), found the place through my dad who used it when he was doing economics at LSE, he recommended it to me during my "gigging" phase (I was never very good, I just liked the fact that being in bands got you laid easier).