Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Burnaby49 »

Looks like a good place for a beer. I'll include it in out trip next year. I'm very surprised that we missed it. We stay at the Tavistock group of hotels quite close by and I thought we'd scoured that area thoroughly. I didn't even know it existed although I've done a lot of research into locating London pubs.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

YiamCross wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:Here is an article discussing a recent New York State decision on what an "allonge" means. (Hint: it's not what POE says.)
And here is where?
Sorry, the link got lost somewhere. It was a New York State case about who had the right to foreclose a mortgage. The note was made payable to the order of the original lender; when that lender sold the mortgage, the buyer didn't endorse the note, but rather a separate piece of paper, which it claimed was an "allonge." The court said it wasn't an "allonge" because it wasn't physically attached to the note.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote:Looks like a good place for a beer. I'll include it in out trip next year. I'm very surprised that we missed it. We stay at the Tavistock group of hotels quite close by and I thought we'd scoured that area thoroughly. I didn't even know it existed although I've done a lot of research into locating London pubs.
Let me know when and I'll try to get some Canadian beverages in, to make you feel more at home. Also you might be interested in checking out the small secret museum (which is housed in rooms that were once the domicile of Karl Marx) they have a lot of memorabilia from vaudeville and light entertainment, including Chaplin's cane and various props used by Norman Wisdom (the inspiration for our own dear Normal).
Warning may contain traces of nut
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Looks like a good place for a beer. I'll include it in out trip next year. I'm very surprised that we missed it. We stay at the Tavistock group of hotels quite close by and I thought we'd scoured that area thoroughly. I didn't even know it existed although I've done a lot of research into locating London pubs.
Let me know when and I'll try to get some Canadian beverages in, to make you feel more at home. Also you might be interested in checking out the small secret museum (which is housed in rooms that were once the domicile of Karl Marx) they have a lot of memorabilia from vaudeville and light entertainment, including Chaplin's cane and various props used by Norman Wisdom (the inspiration for our own dear Normal).
You Londoners can get all the Canadian swill you want right here;

On my last trip I made a point of having a beer here because of the communist connection;

Lenin and Stalin reputedly met at the Crown Tavern, at that time the Crown and Anchor, in 1903. Lenin almost certainly frequented it, he lived nearby. Stalin is somewhat problematic but he did visit London in 1903.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Would Burnaby please stop derailing the thread and wandering off into alcohol themed reminiscence?
I can see Guy Taylor joining up if this carries on.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Lenin and Stalin reputedly met at the Crown Tavern, at that time the Crown and Anchor, in 1903. Lenin almost certainly frequented it, he lived nearby. Stalin is somewhat problematic but he did visit London in 1903.
Whilst Marx believed that the USA might become the first communist state (he used to correspond with Abe Lincoln) by the turn of the century London was like Revolution Central, and just about every player made a visit at some time or another, and the fact that some "incidents" from back then are still in sealed files, protected by the official secrets act, suggests that more than just talking took place.

You don't keep documents a secret for over one hundred years if they merely contain something akin to salacious gossip.

However I shall stop there because I'm a) 100 miles off topic now, and b) standing on the precipice of political discussion.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Forgive me for diverting the topic from pubs to Peter of England, but my spy on the WeRe forum tells me that a man in Finland who tried to pay off Toyota Finance Finland (TFF) with a WeRe cheque has had the predictable outcome.

Initially TFF's bank credited TFF with the amount to clear the loan, pending receipt of funds from WeRe. Inevitably, a few months on, TFF's bank has taken back the credit and the customer now has to pay up in real money.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The fun won't start until someone tries to BUY a car with a WERE check and gets tossed in jail.
Bones

Post by Bones »

mufc1959 wrote:Forgive me for diverting the topic from pubs to Peter of England, but my spy on the WeRe forum tells me that a man in Finland who tried to pay off Toyota Finance Finland (TFF) with a WeRe cheque has had the predictable outcome.

Initially TFF's bank credited TFF with the amount to clear the loan, pending receipt of funds from WeRe. Inevitably, a few months on, TFF's bank has taken back the credit and the customer now has to pay up in real money.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bones wrote: Image
Any recommendations or advice?

Yes, try paying your debts with real money and not monopoly money.

Having said that I did try and purchase something with play money from a shop once, when I was about 4 or 5, and the shop lady laughed and gave me a free lollipop, so I wouldn't rule out the power of play money completely, although I suggest it may have been my then golden locks, piercing blue eyes, and angelic smile that sealed the deal rather than the plastic coins I'd accidentally taken from my friends house.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I think that Toyota Finance Finland may well be taking their property back (the vehicle) long before they consider sending him his "property" that being the rubber magic cheque from Peter. I'd also imagine that Finland is not exactly a good place to be when winter hits and you don't have a car. Then again my knowledge of Finland is basically the same as Peter's knowledge of banking, I know it exists but haven't a clue as to how it works.

Out of interest has anyone tried to tell him to use the Bills of Exchange Act of UCC, neither of which have been anywhere near Finnish law.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Not to mention, the check is evidence that our Finnish friend there just tried to defraud Toyota Finance, so they don't have to return it, they have to keep it or forward it to the relevant law enforcement agency.
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

From the link earlier after PoE's rant regarding 'How money works' a somewhat relevant question that Tom should have had PoE answer for him :
4. Suppose you owe £200,000 on a mortgage with at an Annual Percentage Rate of five per cent. If you made annual payments of £10,000 per year how long would it take to repay the whole mortgage?

a) Less than 20 years

b) Between 20 and 30 years

c) Between 30 and 40 years

d) The mortgage would never be repaid

e) Don't know

Answer: d)

Explanation: This is a troublesome question, as the confusion over the basic principle behind it can leave borrowers in all sorts of difficulty. If you owed £200,000 and had an interest rate of five per cent, your interest payments every year would be £10,000. If you were only paying £10,000 every year, you would only ever be paying off the interest and would not start eating away at the capital. Therefore the mortgage would never be repaid.

This is precisely what happens in the case of interest-only mortgages. You can continue to pay forever, but if you're only paying enough to cover the mortgage interest, you will not end up owning your home, unless you find another way of paying off the original debt.
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

!!YOU'VE BEEN INFECTED BY YOUR OWN GOVERNMENTS!!
That's by the likes of Hague, Blair, Cameron, Brown,Hoon, Prescott, Grieve,Osborne,May and the Council of the BMA und so weiter.
ROBOTS OUTSIDE OF YOU ! ROBOTS INSIDE OF YOU !
ALZHEIMERS - DEMENTIA - CANCER - DEPRESSION - MANIA - AUTISM- BIRTH DEFECTS- ATTENTION DEFICIT all massively on the increase.
AND IF YOU OR YOUR CHILDREN, OR GRANDPARENTS VIA THE FLU JAB, HAVE RECEIVED A VACCINATION IN THE PAST 15 YEARS THEN GUESS WHAT....THESE LITTLE NANO HELPER DARLINGS ARE FIRMLY IMPLANTED IN YOU AND HELP "them" TO CONTROL AND DARE I SAY IT "fix you!" in the way they want YOU TO BE FIXED.
Your friendly, concerned and compassionate Govt and The BMA and all those care workers in NHS and Media Presstitute Back_Up Circus all really do love you now, really they do, and want you to get better.......NOT!!
I'm in the camp that PoE's mind is genuinely gone, but if it's all an act I can just imagine him sitting around on his expensive couch dreaming this stuff up.

"What haven't I sprung on them yet? Let's see... ah yes, we haven't done anti-vaxxing yet. Or nanobots, come to thing of it. Hang about, wonder if I can combine the two into one post? Time to punish the ol' caps lock!"

Jesus wept.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote: "What haven't I sprung on them yet? Let's see... ah yes, we haven't done anti-vaxxing yet. Or nanobots, come to thing of it. Hang about, wonder if I can combine the two into one post? Time to punish the ol' caps lock!"

Jesus wept.
PoE derived this latest insanity from a daft Daily Mail article:
US Military reveals 'nanobot doctors' that can be implanted to constantly monitor and treat patients
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ients.html
Of course, that's not actually the case. DARPA are funding independent research into nerve pathways and, at some point into the future perhaps, methods to relieve pain by using technology like heart pacemakers.
'Nanobot doctors' have not been revealed.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Explanation: This is a troublesome question, as the confusion over the basic principle behind it can leave borrowers in all sorts of difficulty. If you owed £200,000 and had an interest rate of five per cent, your interest payments every year would be £10,000. If you were only paying £10,000 every year, you would only ever be paying off the interest and would not start eating away at the capital. Therefore the mortgage would never be repaid.
And by comparison, Zoopla (a UK property site for the non-UKians) suggests that a property that sold for £186,000 a couple of months ago would have an estimated monthly rent of £800... or £9,600 per year.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Of course, that's not actually the case.
I was taking that as a given :shrug:

But as you rightly point out, the article covers pretty neat technology that is no more innoculous than a pacemaker, albeit presented in the usual alarmist, Daily Mail style. The comments on that article are typically reactionary, as is PoE's and his sheep.

In other Facebook news, here's the Conman Digest:
June Clarke: Big day tomorrow (Wednesday)......roll it out........xx
Peter of England: Thanks June - it may be a long labour - a hitch has crept in...but we may get there!
Of course there's been a hitch. It'd be daft if Peter actually delivered on anything he promised, wouldn't it?
Ronnie Williamson: When's your next presentation?? And where
Peter of England: It will be soon after the ReMovement site launch. We are going to be organizing twice weekly local meetings around the country in preparationfor a Class Action Law suit +++
So never, then.
Sentient Man: u should get my promisorry notes in the next few days peter
Welcome to the flock, 'sentient'.
Kris Ryan: Hi Peter, have you used WERE cheques to pay a debt and were they accepted and was your debt cleared or did they return the cheque?
Peter of England: Hi Kris - stool pigeon! NO friends, no "About", No photos on FB - in fact NO ANYTHING JOINED in 2015 ...you must think WeRE all born yesterday!
Ask a simple question...

And lastly, Stuart McKenzie has crowned himself Shrill Hunter General, posting more and more unhinged sh*t in an attempt to further crawl up Peter's arse.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
Kris Ryan: Hi Peter, have you used WERE cheques to pay a debt and were they accepted and was your debt cleared or did they return the cheque?
Peter of England: Hi Kris - stool pigeon! NO friends, no "About", No photos on FB - in fact NO ANYTHING JOINED in 2015 ...you must think WeRE all born yesterday!
Ask a simple question...
so that is a No then, Correct Peter?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE AND THE JESUIT VATICAN CROWD INFILTRATE VIA THE JESUIT SECRET OATH
THESE ARE THE POWERS BEHIND THE THRONE
ReMember too TONY BLAIR RE-EMBRACED THE FAITH AFTER HE LEFT OFFICE TO BECOME A CATHOLIC ...AGAIN!!

Gus O'Donnell
In 2010, The Tablet named him as one of Britain’s most influential Roman Catholics.

SO WE HAVE A ROMAN CATHOLIC RUNNING THE CABINET OFFICE FOR A DECADE....NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT UNLESS....

Augustine Thomas O'Donnell, Baron O'Donnell, GCB FBA (born 1 October 1952), is a former British senior civil servant and economist, who between 2005 and 2011 (under three Prime Ministers) served as the Cabinet Secretary, the highest official in the British Civil Service.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gus_O'Don ... _O'Donnell
Does anyone know if there's meant to be a point to this latest rambling ?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Most of Peters ramblings seem to be attempts to draw attention away from him and promote a paranoid conspiracy theory, it plays well with his target market and keeps from looking at the man behind the curtain.

So, yes, their is a point. Peter wants his marks talking about how the world is conning them, because if he keeps their focus on that he'll misdirect them from the con he is running on them.