Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by SteveUK »

But is he writing in legalese or plain old bollocks?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

It gives him something to do, making work for his idle hands.

What isn't he doing? He isn't creating the long-promised http://www.re-movement.info/ website. He isn't giving long-winded talks to prospective suckers. He isn't helping members on the private forum. He isn't selling pretty gold-plated Re notes. He isn't processing applications for, or claims on, motor insurance.

I also doubt that he is having to deal with UK banks who want him to honour the cheques, because I expect they have all given up trying. Perhaps he has to deal with some non-UK banks.

The number of members of the private forum continues to grow at about 35/week, currently 853. I suppose they give up at a similar rate. I have no statistics, but I think the posts/day is declining. I suppose all the questions have been asked and not answered so many times, there is little more to say.

The loudest cheerleader on the forum seems to be Lynda of Salop, 130653LN. She has proposed an informal meetup:
130653LN wrote:Meeting in Telford on Saturday 10th October.

Initial meet up at M54 Services coffee shop. 1.00pm (approx 20-25 mins north from Junc 6, Spaghetti Junc in B'ham)

May be changed to nearby venue if many say they can come.

Please respond if interested so we can gauge numbers. Can also move to later start time if any travelling a distance. Please advise requirements

Lynda of Salop ~ 0844 665 4185 (3p min to the company providing number)
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

littleFred wrote:It gives him something to do, making work for his idle hands.

What isn't he doing? He isn't creating the long-promised http://www.re-movement.info/ website. He isn't giving long-winded talks to prospective suckers. He isn't helping members on the private forum. He isn't selling pretty gold-plated Re notes. He isn't processing applications for, or claims on, motor insurance.

I also doubt that he is having to deal with UK banks who want him to honour the cheques, because I expect they have all given up trying. Perhaps he has to deal with some non-UK banks.

The number of members of the private forum continues to grow at about 35/week, currently 853. I suppose they give up at a similar rate. I have no statistics, but I think the posts/day is declining. I suppose all the questions have been asked and not answered so many times, there is little more to say.

The loudest cheerleader on the forum seems to be Lynda of Salop, 130653LN. She has proposed an informal meetup:
It must be frustrating for WeRe members to ask questions and expect answers from Peter only to find they're ignored and he spends his time instead posting gibberish on his Facebook page rather than dealing with what, in their perception, are legitimate questions about their WeRe cheques. You and I know there are no answers, but the person who should be accountable to them is noticeably absent from the forum, yet highly visible elsewhere on the internet. This speaks volumes about the contempt Peter has for his 'customers'.

Isn't Lynda of Salop the nutjob who only wants to interact and conduct business with White British people?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

This speaks volumes about the contempt Peter has for his 'customers'.
The more you look at it the less Peter seems like a true believer and more of a conman taking the piss.

He's always been explicit about the fact that he would not offer support to people whose checks were not accepted. His response at meetings about those questions has always been "go talk to another customer in the forum". I've never heard of a bank or credit union who in response to say, a debit card not working, told you to "go talk to another bank member for help".
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Does Linda of Salop know what Salop is when translated in to French. I would not expect any self-respecting woman to use that name, although I believe it needs a e on the end as she is a Female - Salope.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

NYGman wrote:Does Linda of Salop know what Salop is when translated in to French. I would not expect any self-respecting woman to use that name, although I believe it needs a e on the end as she is a Female - Salope.
She's from Hereford, which is in Shropshire, otherwise known as Salop.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

mufc1959 wrote:
NYGman wrote:Does Linda of Salop know what Salop is when translated in to French. I would not expect any self-respecting woman to use that name, although I believe it needs a e on the end as she is a Female - Salope.
I do know that, but Come on, even if you don't know French, you should know some of the bad words... She should have just gone with Linda of Shropshire then (or even Linda of Shire for a Tolkenesk name). Linda of Bastard/Whore really doesn't look good. I actually read it is "Linda the Whore" which I don't think she intended.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

mufc1959 wrote:
NYGman, you're about 1,000 years to late on that joke.

As my Mancunian colleague quite rightly pointed out she's from Hereford, which is in Shropshire, otherwise known as Salop.

Now if you want to know why it's otherwise known as Salop, that's because the origin of the name "Shropshire" was the Old English "Scrobbesbyrigscīr" (literally Shrewsburyshire).

However, the Normans who ruled England after 1066 found "Scrobbesbyrigscir" difficult to pronounce so they softened it to "Salopesberia", and Salop is the abbreviation of this.

The Normans arrived from Normandy in France, and so calling the place "Sluts Joy", because they couldn't pronounce "Scrobbesbyrigscīr" would have been quite a hoot at the time.

Now you and Roger de Montgomerie have laughed at the same thing.

(knowing that answer won me a league cup final ticket when I was a boy)
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

NG3 wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:
NYGman, you're about 1,000 years to late on that joke.

As my Mancunian colleague quite rightly pointed out she's from Hereford, which is in Shropshire, otherwise known as Salop.

Now if you want to know why it's otherwise known as Salop, that's because the origin of the name "Shropshire" was the Old English "Scrobbesbyrigscīr" (literally Shrewsburyshire).

However, the Normans who ruled England after 1066 found "Scrobbesbyrigscir" difficult to pronounce so they softened it to "Salopesberia", and Salop is the abbreviation of this.

The Normans arrived from Normandy in France, and so calling the place "Sluts Joy", because they couldn't pronounce "Scrobbesbyrigscīr" would have been quite a hoot at the time.

Now you and Roger de Montgomerie have laughed at the same thing.

(knowing that answer won me a league cup final ticket when I was a boy)
Again I did actually know that Salop was short for Shropshire, but that doesn't mean it look alright at the end of a silly FMOTL Name. It may be a commonly used short form abbreviation, but my point was that it looks wrong used the way it is being used by "Linda the Slut." I will add, I did enjoy the History behind the name though, which I did not know.

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

mufc1959 wrote:Isn't Lynda of Salop the nutjob who only wants to interact and conduct business with White British people?
"A One Woman Revolution on behalf of the English National People" certainly has a downer on some people.
130653LN wrote:Death of Whites, our image and OUR National Homeland, stops here and NOW with me.

Time to repatriate or die off.
When I first saw her name, I immediately thought of Shropshire, not a rude French word. But I'm not very cosmopolitan, despite her wish to see me repatriate or die off.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

littleFred wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:Isn't Lynda of Salop the nutjob who only wants to interact and conduct business with White British people?
"A One Woman Revolution on behalf of the English National People" certainly has a downer on some people.
130653LN wrote:Death of Whites, our image and OUR National Homeland, stops here and NOW with me.

Time to repatriate or die off.
When I first saw her name, I immediately thought of Shropshire, not a rude French word. But I'm not very cosmopolitan, despite her wish to see me repatriate or die off.
It's never that far away with freemen, but then you only have to look at the history of the FOTL movement, and exactly what would change if we didn't have statutes to see what sort of people it would attract.

Anyone wanting a return to the good old days of slavery, racism, misogyny, and the right to have sex with 12 year old girls is always going to find a movement that advocates such things appealing.
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

mufc1959 wrote:
Hereford isn't in Shropshire. Hereford is in, er, Herefordshire.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

hobgoblin wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:
Thank you - I don't like folk changing my county of birth.
guilty

Post by guilty »

WeRe Bank There will be new multilingual site coming soon along with some exiting new developments.
Part of his exit strategy, no doubt.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

hobgoblin wrote:
Apologies. I meant Telford, she's from Telford. It was a long day yesterday.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

mufc1959 wrote:
hobgoblin wrote:
Apologies. I meant Telford, she's from Telford. It was a long day yesterday.
Must have been for both of us because I've just seen I repeated your mistake without spotting it, or that I'd duplicated it.

I think I was so excited about finally having an excuse to slip my "Sluts Joy" knowledge into a discussion that I wasn't paying attention to anything else.

Watch for similar mistakes if I'm ever given the opportunity to segue into a discussion about Oslo in the 1970's.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

guilty wrote:
WeRe Bank There will be new multilingual site coming soon along with some exiting new developments.
Part of his exit strategy, no doubt.
Only if one of the languages is Finnish.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NG3

Post by NG3 »

For those questioning why PoE is still at large, and who have perhaps dismissed previous suggestions that the law is sometimes a slow process, there is a fraud case currently being heard at Southwark Crown Court.

In that case the original offences occurred between 2006 and 2011, and the defendant wasn't actually arrested until 2012.

With complaints and evidence, in PoE's case, literally coming from all around the world I'd imagine collating it alone is a long and laborious process.

He's not earned enough to run, he's not earned enough to hide, he's going nowhere, so they'll get to him when they're ready.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

In the fraud case where I was on the Jury it took 5 years from the fraud to the trial. The police investigation took 3 years. When the trial started Maggie Thatcher was PM, when it finished John Major was PM!
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I am willing to Wager Re 1,000,000 that PoE will be indicted before the Dinar RV's and Nesara comes in to effect.